Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Sorry to be such a pain, but I have ran into another issue. I just started a new playthrough, and I went through the quests. I completed "Noble Desires" up until the point of collecting 3 slaves for the auction. Anyway my issue is that whenever I place a "House Marker", the House Slave Functions box becomes uninteractable. This forces me to reload a prior save, because without access to that box, I cannot edit the marker placement. I can't explain what I'm doing differently than my last playthrough. I was able to set Cell and Bedroom markers just fine, but when I went to place House markers, the box stopped responding. I could press E to activate it, but no dialogue appeared. Is this a known bug? 

Edit: I just noticed. Whenever the Slave House Function box stops working, the entire MCM becomes unresponsive. I cannot access the MCM, as everything becomes blank. This is probably related.

Edit2: Okay, I am not sure if this is happening because I am applying a House Marker. The MCM seems to stop responding after a few minutes after loading my save file. I assume once the MCM stops responding, then the House Function Box also stops responding. This is weird. Everything was working well and dandy for a good 2-3 hours. 

14 minutes ago, visoth said:

Sorry to be such a pain, but I have ran into another issue. I just started a new playthrough, and I went through the quests. I completed "Noble Desires" up until the point of collecting 3 slaves for the auction. Anyway my issue is that whenever I place a "House Marker", the House Slave Functions box becomes uninteractable. This forces me to reload a prior save, because without access to that box, I cannot edit the marker placement. I can't explain what I'm doing differently than my last playthrough. I was able to set Cell and Bedroom markers just fine, but when I went to place House markers, the box stopped responding. I could press E to activate it, but no dialogue appeared. Is this a known bug? 

Edit: I just noticed. Whenever the Slave House Function box stops working, the entire MCM becomes unresponsive. I cannot access the MCM, as everything becomes blank. This is probably related.

Edit2: Okay, I am not sure if this is happening because I am applying a House Marker. The MCM seems to stop responding after a few minutes after loading my save file. I assume once the MCM stops responding, then the House Function Box also stops responding. This is weird. Everything was working well and dandy for a good 2-3 hours. 

Sounds like a corrupt save. Go back to a previous save where everything was working and try again.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Sounds like a corrupt save. Go back to a previous save where everything was working and try again.

Yeah. I had to go back several hours to find a save that didn't corrupt. Doing a clean install would lose my slaves, correct?

41 minutes ago, visoth said:

Yeah. I had to go back several hours to find a save that didn't corrupt. Doing a clean install would lose my slaves, correct?

Transfer them back under PAHE control, then re-install HSH, once HSH is back up and running you can re-assign them to HSH control.

9 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Transfer them back under PAHE control, then re-install HSH, once HSH is back up and running you can re-assign them to HSH control.

Ohh good idea! I hadn't even thought of that. If it happens again I will definitely do that.

10 hours ago, visoth said:

Ohh good idea! I hadn't even thought of that. If it happens again I will definitely do that.

For a good reinstall you might have to clean your save as well:

Remove the mod, load your save and ignore the missile mod warning, save again, clean that save, then reinstall the mod. 

So the two sisters you meet on the quest for me have faces and bodies that don't match texture wise. They change color at the neck, is there something I can do to fix this? 

also i read this on the original post:

Optional
Install the Alternate Faces file for nicer looking NPCs created by ata00 (see the image at the top). Simply install using your mod manager or by unzipping into your data folder, overwriting everything when prompted. You can roll back if needed by reinstalling HSH and overwriting all. 

im not sure what file is being talked about 

fyi your issue probably steams from pahe not hsh. for pahe u have to reset it every few hours off play as one or 2 of its scripts can kinda get stuck. normaly if u catch one of your slaves fighting someone instead of huddling or when u enslave them u dont get the right dialogue then its a good time to reset pahe. if u put a bugged slave into hsh ive had differnt issues from them just leaving to them reverting bback to a normal npc

I have a problem with a slave: She fought for me for days, but suddenly in a dungeon we met a spider and she started yelling for mercy. hours later she is still running away. Giving her a break from combat didn't help. Any idea what to do? I don't want to loose my best slave-fighter.

14 minutes ago, Musje said:

Well that’s a natural reaction to a spider :smile:

this sounds like a problem in PAHE rather than this mod though. 

Probably, but maybe someone here knows an answer. Most persons here know much about the PAHE system.

24 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Probably, but maybe someone here knows an answer. Most persons here know much about the PAHE system.

Alright I'll give it a shot. Any slave can be instructed to fight for you. Many will refuse until their submission is high enough. In the same manner, many slaves will fight, off and on, when their submission is intermediate. Normally at high levels of submission a slave will always fight for you (at least in my experience). As I've said before, here and on PAHE thread, this is why you have a whip.:smile:

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Alright I'll give it a shot. Any slave can be instructed to fight for you. Many will refuse until their submission is high enough. In the same manner, many slaves will fight, off and on, when their submission is intermediate. Normally at high levels of submission a slave will always fight for you (at least in my experience). As I've said before, here and on PAHE thread, this is why you have a whip.:smile:

Sub is 100, Fighting over 60. Later she fought against trolls again. Not sure what caused her fear. I didn't have the "You don't want to fight?" Dialogue to punish her.

I will add, sometimes (always?) the Fight for me status gets lost in the handoff to PAHE. The dialogue still indicates she will fight for you, but she won't until you tell her to "Stop fighting for me", then tell her "Fight for me" again. That has always fixed it for me. I just always use both commands now when taking a slave out on an outing.

try this tell her to not fight for u anymore. now reset pahe then have her fight for u again. as i said before its best to every so often reset pahe its expecaly important to do it on a heavly scrpited game as the scripts will get stuck.

a good example is not resetting pahe then u try toenslave a random bandit and notice u no longer have the correct dialoges. if u ignore and go ahead and recruit that person it can bug ALL SLAVES after them and any u put into hsh.

just form a habit of either when u start a game session or before u switch to another game to reset pahe. once it becomes a habit u notice u hardly ever have issues witih pahe.

also musjie how u add more slots to the mod. is it just in esp or is it also in the script

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I told a slave to dance for me (pose command). She started a sideways sex postion and not a dance. Why is that?

The dances come from FNIS Spells. Did you install an alternate version or an animation replacer?

1 hour ago, Musje said:

The dances come from FNIS Spells. Did you install an alternate version or an animation replacer?

Spells is installed and working. Other mods are dancing too just not yours. And no, I didn't install anything else, only the normale fnis parts.

11 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

You seem to have major problems with every mod you use. Its your modding behavior that is the problem, not this mod.

ouch ^^ That wasn't very nice. What makes you think so? I have problems with this mod mostly.

19 hours ago, sidfu said:

also musjie how u add more slots to the mod. is it just in esp or is it also in the script

It’s in the esp (reference aliases and packages) but also in the scripts. There’s a few functions that would need to be modified.