Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

44 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

2 Problems: Some dialogues like "hit the road" disappear on some slaves  and second the slaves never fought for me.

Problem 1: Are you certain that you instructed them to stay in the house? Did you remember to place a house cell token in the house?

Problem 2: They don't actually have to fight for you. Most of my slaves have been instructed "OK slave" and then "you will fight for me now." Then I just tie them up and watch their combat skill rise.

To clarify for me please send me a screenshot of the dialogue that you get with your slaves, or barring that, please send me a list of the options that you have when you talk to the slaves in question. 

40 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Problem 1: Are you certain that you instructed them to stay in the house? Did you remember to place a house cell token in the house?

Problem 2: They don't actually have to fight for you. Most of my slaves have been instructed "OK slave" and then "you will fight for me now." Then I just tie them up and watch their combat skill rise.

To clarify for me please send me a screenshot of the dialogue that you get with your slaves, or barring that, please send me a list of the options that you have when you talk to the slaves in question. 

One slaves was broken. She had non of the new  PAHE dialogues and had some moving problems too. Had to kill her. The others have all dialogues. Just one isn't moving from the place where she stands, although I said to hit the road or move to her cell. And one mage is attacking everyone or if she isn't attacking she says the comments after a punishment like "please don't hurt me". That's annoying, because I didn't do anything to her. And the slaves can't do the "entertain guests" command because they get lags insted of sex scenes.

30 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

A high anger stat is bad, right?  I try to train a slave with anger 0 but thats not possible?

High anger does mean that they are more likely to act out (in the manner you describe at extremes). You may just need to get their stats up to something more reasonable in order to prevent your problems (frankly, I rarely place a slave in HSH until her submission is above 60 - the other stats are nice but don't impact behavior nearly as much).

Hmmm....
So, I installed this mod, and it added the Restless Hunter Inn, but nothing else.
Going there, the door is locked and unpickable. I can get in by using the console and doing the "unlock" command command on the door, but once inside there is nothing to do. Pardo talks to me, but he won't tell me anything about slaves. The conversation just eventually ends with him telling me to mind my own business. He won't sell me anything. None of the other people in the inn will talk to me at all.

If I go to a Jarl and discuss enslaving bandits, I can get a ways in the conversation with him, but at the end, the only option I have is to say "Never mind, sounds like too much trouble."

Using the console, I can get the various "tokens" and what have you for creating slave cells, but they don't appear to do anything, or work in any way.

Lastly, there is no MCM menu entry for the mod. No matter how many times I load and reload, and how fresh a game I start, it never appears. All my other mods appear, including Paradise Halls itself.

10 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Hmmm....
So, I installed this mod, and it added the Restless Hunter Inn, but nothing else.
Going there, the door is locked and unpickable. I can get in by using the console and doing the "unlock" command command on the door, but once inside there is nothing to do. Pardo talks to me, but he won't tell me anything about slaves. The conversation just eventually ends with him telling me to mind my own business. He won't sell me anything. None of the other people in the inn will talk to me at all.

If I go to a Jarl and discuss enslaving bandits, I can get a ways in the conversation with him, but at the end, the only option I have is to say "Never mind, sounds like too much trouble."

Using the console, I can get the various "tokens" and what have you for creating slave cells, but they don't appear to do anything, or work in any way.

Lastly, there is no MCM menu entry for the mod. No matter how many times I load and reload, and how fresh a game I start, it never appears. All my other mods appear, including Paradise Halls itself.

Don't know why so many people are having problems with the MCM menu. Hopefully, @Musje will have some ideas. However, without the MCM menu you must do the Quest to get into the Restless Hunter. Do start the quest you must first become thane of one of the three Hearthfire holds (Falkreath, the Pale or Hjaalmarch). Once the Jarl names you his thane you will be given an additional dialogue option like "was there something else you needed my Jarl?" Once you select that the Jarl will point you to Ainethach in Karthwasten. If you have any problems with the quest from there look at the main page or come back here. I just finished it in my latest game (now for the umpteenth time) so my memory of what you need to do is fresh.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Don't know why so many people are having problems with the MCM menu. Hopefully, @Musje will have some ideas. However, without the MCM menu you must do the Quest to get into the Restless Hunter. Do start the quest you must first become thane of one of the three Hearthfire holds (Falkreath, the Pale or Hjaalmarch). Once the Jarl names you his thane you will be given an additional dialogue option like "was there something else you needed my Jarl?" Once you select that the Jarl will point you to Ainethach in Karthwasten. If you have any problems with the quest from there look at the main page or come back here. I just finished it in my latest game (now for the umpteenth time) so my memory of what you need to do is fresh.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I asked "was there something else you needed my jarl?" And got a dead end conversation. No quests and no mention of Ainetach or anything.

1 minute ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Yeah, that's what I mean. I asked "was there something else you needed my jarl?" And got a dead end conversation. No quests and no mention of Ainetach or anything.

Too many big mods maybe?

13 minutes ago, LaughingMan008 said:

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Too many big mods maybe?

Hopefully Musje will have some idea of what is going on. This is a new one to me and two different people having problems with the MCM menu? Not sure what's going on.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Too many big mods maybe?

I suppose that's possible. I don't have any mods I consider especially big installed, but I do use plenty of little ones. And nothing I feel like getting rid of. Maybe later I could try loading up the game with just the Paradise Halls stuff installed. See if anything happens.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Hopefully Musje will have some idea of what is going on. This is a new one to me and two different people having problems with the MCM menu? Not sure what's going on.

Yeah, hopefully we can figure something out. This is pretty much the last link in my mod chain...
Ive got everything else I desire taken care of, now I just need a way to keep 2 particular Argonian brat siblings as my captives.

Hi, does anyone know how to make slaves more friendly? Her stats are sub 90, Respect 90, Anger 0 but she is still upset whenever I come close to her. She says only "get away from me", "I hope the wilds will claim you" etc. Sometimes she calls me thane. I had slaves that called me friend befor. What did I do wrong?

12 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, does anyone know how to make slaves more firendly? Her stats are sub 90, Respect 90, Anger 0 but she is still upset whenever i come close to her. She says only "get away from me", "I hope the wilds will claim you" etc. Sometimes she calls me thane. I had slaves that called me friend befor. What did I do wrong?

Punish her when she acts out. I may have misled you on this the other day - anger IS bad but anger training (which she has a 0 in) is good. That is why you have a whip.

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Punish her when she acts out. I may have misled you on this the other day - anger IS bad but anger training (which she has a 0 in) is good. That is why you have a whip.

I used sex as punishment usuallly to train her. What would happen with a high anger stat?

Slaves comment on the clothes you give them, but can you see that in the Stats too?

And is there a way to stop them to fight my follower? If the slaves miss the enemy and hit the follower they fight against each other.

And mages attack me with spells when I whip them.

35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I used sex as punishment usuallly to train her. What would happen with a high anger stat?

A high anger stat (again remember the stat is a reflection of anger TRAINING) would mean that she would respond meekly (like the other slaves you mentioned do). Or, put another way, you have TRAINED her to control her ANGER. If your question is using sex instead of the whip it should work (although my personal experience in the PAH mods is that the whip works better for punishment it may just be my bias).

Slave comments toward the player are based on the relationship rank. In the console, issue "getrelationshiprank player" while the slave is targeted. Rank ranges from -4 (enemy) to +4 (lover). You get the "skeever breath" type comments at -4. I don't know of any way to change relationship rank within HSH (Musje?). Just tell the slave "Time to go" to transfer them back to PAHE. Then do consentual sex (under the "OK Slave" tree) a lot. Check rank after every couple. You will see it going up.  When done, transfer them back to HSH.

On 6-5-2018 at 11:54 PM, LaughingMan008 said:

Can you start a new game, run it until all MCM menus have appeared, and check if HSH is there? If not please post the Papyrus log of that session, it may tell us something

26 minutes ago, Musje said:

Can you start a new game, run it until all MCM menus have appeared, and check if HSH is there? If not please post the Papyrus log of that session, it may tell us something

Don't forget to enable debug logging in HSH (I forgot the first time that Musje helped me).

10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The "entertain guest" command doesn't work. The slave talks with the follower but no animations follow.

A lot of commands don't work unless the submission is high enough.

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I train poses?

The simplest way is to take the slave out of HSH and into PAHE. Then simply chain her up. Her pose stat increases (eventually to 100) over time. Once that is done you can take her back into HSH and she will assume any pose you want to give her (dance, hold flowers, etc.).