Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, visoth said:

I figured it out! The problem I was having was I still had them following me. Once I told them to wait, the option to tell them to "you're going to be staying here" showed up, allowing me to transfer them over to the HSH dialogue. I kinda wish this was stated somewhere on the mod page, because it had me confused for awhile. Maybe even a readme (I did read all through the readme that came with the mod). Either way, alls good now. I got them in the HSH dialogue. I guess I will make a new post if I run into anymore trouble. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with telling me about that dialogue option that was supposed to be there.

It should not be necessary to tell them to stop following!

21 minutes ago, visoth said:

Thanks for the responses. I will try to keep follower enslaving down to the most basic of followers.

Ā 

I have a few new issues/questions, hopefully someone can help me:

Ā 

1. After adding some slaves to my home, I am unable to increase their submission levels or sex levels. Weird thing is, before I figured out how to add slaves to your HSH, I had gotten my slaves fairly advanced in their submission (level 90s) with the standard Paradise Halls submission system.Ā After adding them to my HSM, all their submission levels/sexlevels/fear etc were set to 0, and I am now unable to increase that value. Any idea why? I assumed the Paradise Halls submission system carried over to HSH. Maybe not?

Ā 

2. Is it possible to have a slave effectively live between two separate cells (not jail cells, actual cells)? I use Underground Bathhouse mod, and I thought it would be perfect player house for "breeding" slaves, due to its large size and multiple beds/jail cells. Well the Dark Room (with all the jail cells) is a separate cell than the main house with all the beds etc. I would like my slaves be able to free-roam between the main cell with the bed, and the Dark Room with the jail cells. I attempted to put only Cell Markers, Wall Markers & Home Markers in the Dark Room, and kept Bedroom Markers, Home Markers and Wall Markers in the main building. Is there some trick to getting your slaves to travel between cells? The default NPC's that come with the Underground Bathhouse seem to travel between all three cells (upper yard, Main Hall & Dark Room) with no trouble, but perhaps the mod author designed them that way specifically.

Ā 

Oh just typing this reminded me of something. Maybe I could incorporate My Home is Your Home, to add a "daily routine" of leaving the Dark Room & going to bed/outside? Unless of course there is an easy way. I'd prefer avoiding adding two separate AI controls to a single follower.

Ā 

Sorry for such a huge post of questions. If anyone can help me tackle these issues, its greatly appreciated.

When you add a slave to your house, you cannot train them anymore except in sex and posing. But you can tell another slave (with enough training) to train your slave. Set the trainer to sandboxing, and they will go around the house and use the torture equipment if any is present :smile:

Ā 

You can't really have a slave live between two cells.

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

It should not be necessary to tell them to stop following!

That's really strange. That option to tell them "they will be here for awhile" did not appear until I told them to wait. Perhaps my install was bugged a bit? (I did skip the quest via MCM, just in order to test the mod before adding it to my main save)

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Musje said:

When you add a slave to your house, you cannot train them anymore except in sex and posing. But you can tell another slave (with enough training) to train your slave. Set the trainer to sandboxing, and they will go around the house and use the torture equipment if any is present :smile:

Ā 

You can't really have a slave live between two cells.

Ā 

I see, so only the sex and posing skills should advance? It's strange, they've been having sex like rabbits and yet their sex skill is still 0.

Ā 

Too bad NPCs cannot live between cells. Perhaps in a future update? I can hope :tongue:Ā It's one aspect I really enjoy from Underground Bathhouse. NPCs traveling all around the huge house, all doing their own thing (sauna, bathing, sunbathing, fishing). As a follower up question, how would a follower overhaul work in combination with HSH? I use Follower Live Package, and it gives a ton of control over your followers. If there was some way to use both HSH and FLP, I could pretty much do anything with these followers. I can understand if they wouldn't synergize well (likely some dialogues would be missing if I tried to combine them), but would be cool regardless.

Ā 

29 minutes ago, visoth said:

Thanks for the responses. I will try to keep follower enslaving down to the most basic of followers.

Ā 

I have a few new issues/questions, hopefully someone can help me:

Ā 

1. After adding some slaves to my home, I am unable to increase their submission levels or sex levels. Weird thing is, before I figured out how to add slaves to your HSH, I had gotten my slaves fairly advanced in their submission (level 90s) with the standard Paradise Halls submission system.Ā After adding them to my HSM, all their submission levels/sexlevels/fear etc were set to 0, and I am now unable to increase that value. Any idea why? I assumed the Paradise Halls submission system carried over to HSH. Maybe not?

Ā 

2. Is it possible to have a slave effectively live between two separate cells (not jail cells, actual cells)? I use Underground Bathhouse mod, and I thought it would be perfect player house for "breeding" slaves, due to its large size and multiple beds/jail cells. Well the Dark Room (with all the jail cells) is a separate cell than the main house with all the beds etc. I would like my slaves be able to free-roam between the main cell with the bed, and the Dark Room with the jail cells. I attempted to put only Cell Markers, Wall Markers & Home Markers in the Dark Room, and kept Bedroom Markers, Home Markers and Wall Markers in the main building. Is there some trick to getting your slaves to travel between cells? The default NPC's that come with the Underground Bathhouse seem to travel between all three cells (upper yard, Main Hall & Dark Room) with no trouble, but perhaps the mod author designed them that way specifically.

Ā 

Oh just typing this reminded me of something. Maybe I could incorporate My Home is Your Home, to add a "daily routine" of leaving the Dark Room & going to bed/outside? Unless of course there is an easy way. I'd prefer avoiding adding two separate AI controls to a single follower.

Ā 

Sorry for such a huge post of questions. If anyone can help me tackle these issues, its greatly appreciated.

If you haven't read Musje's responses first, please do-she is the expert and anytime i sound like I may be disagreeing with her, trust her not me.

What Musje said about slave training is all correct. My workaround has been to keep those slaves I personally want to train OUTSIDE. For instance, I most often keep my slaves in a Hearthfire home (I find that by not building all the furniture in all the rooms I have more room for "toys". Slaves that I want trained up further and whom I either don't want another slave to train, or, more often, have no slave with a high enough level to train I leave in the stable. As I come and go to the house I can take the time to train them. As I expect that you are aware if you train a slave high enough to get them to agree to fight for you and then just leave them tied up somewhere their submission, posing and combat will all go up without you doing anything at all.

The slaves' numbers dropping isn't really a glitch but this "appears" to happen when moving slaves between PAHE and HSH. Their "real" numbers are still there. If it is bothering me I find that doing something with them that should improve that in "normal" situation will get their "old" stats back. For example, If the slave whose sex stat you finally got up to 100 in PAHE suddenly reads as 0 in HSH simply have sex with her. That has ALWAYS worked for me (and I have given this advice previously on this thread).

For purposes of HSH house cell token a cell is any continuous area. I will give an example I used previously in a sec but I want to say I am not familiar with the mod to which you refer so I can not give SPECIFIC advice regarding it.

So, let's talk about Dragonsreach (the Jarl's palace in Whiterun). It makes an excellent example for this purpose and everyone who is modding HSH has probably been there dozens if not hundreds of times. If you place a house cell token in the foyer (just where you normally enter) that slave can move anywhere in Dragonsreach that does not require a "cut screen" (like the one you get entering or leaving the palace). So, she can be in the foyer, in the throne room, in the kitchen, in the basement (talking to Mephala about the Ebony Blade), anywhere in Farengar's suite, upstairs in the map room or in either of the balconies. Where she can NOT go is: through the front door (cut screen), into the quarters (cut screen) by either door, or into Whiterun jail (cut screen). So, if you can keep your slaves in a contiguous area then they can go anywhere within that area.

Finally, I am not aware of any way to make slaves follow a routine. When given a command the slave will follow THAT command (to the exclusion of all else) until given another command.Ā 

I hope this helps. Whatever you discover trying to use HSH with other mods please post the results here (good or bad) so that others can learn from what you have tried.

Ā 

"A wise man is not he who learns from his own mistakes, for only a fool fails to learn from his own mistakes. A wise man is he who learns from the mistakes of others."

Spoiler
48 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you haven't read Musje's responses first, please do-she is the expert and anytime i sound like I may be disagreeing with her, trust her not me.

What Musje said about slave training is all correct. My workaround has been to keep those slaves I personally want to train OUTSIDE. For instance, I most often keep my slaves in a Hearthfire home (I find that by not building all the furniture in all the rooms I have more room for "toys". Slaves that I want trained up further and whom I either don't want another slave to train, or, more often, have no slave with a high enough level to train I leave in the stable. As I come and go to the house I can take the time to train them. As I expect that you are aware if you train a slave high enough to get them to agree to fight for you and then just leave them tied up somewhere their submission, posing and combat will all go up without you doing anything at all.

The slaves' numbers dropping isn't really a glitch but this "appears" to happen when moving slaves between PAHE and HSH. Their "real" numbers are still there. If it is bothering me I find that doing something with them that should improve that in "normal" situation will get their "old" stats back. For example, If the slave whose sex stat you finally got up to 100 in PAHE suddenly reads as 0 in HSH simply have sex with her. That has ALWAYS worked for me (and I have given this advice previously on this thread).

For purposes of HSH house cell token a cell is any continuous area. I will give an example I used previously in a sec but I want to say I am not familiar with the mod to which you refer so I can not give SPECIFIC advice regarding it.

So, let's talk about Dragonsreach (the Jarl's palace in Whiterun). It makes an excellent example for this purpose and everyone who is modding HSH has probably been there dozens if not hundreds of times. If you place a house cell token in the foyer (just where you normally enter) that slave can move anywhere in Dragonsreach that does not require a "cut screen" (like the one you get entering or leaving the palace). So, she can be in the foyer, in the throne room, in the kitchen, in the basement (talking to Mephala about the Ebony Blade), anywhere in Farengar's suite, upstairs in the map room or in either of the balconies. Where she can NOT go is: through the front door (cut screen), into the quarters (cut screen) by either door, or into Whiterun jail (cut screen). So, if you can keep your slaves in a contiguous area then they can go anywhere within that area.

Finally, I am not aware of any way to make slaves follow a routine. When given a command the slave will follow THAT command (to the exclusion of all else) until given another command.Ā 

I hope this helps. Whatever you discover trying to use HSH with other mods please post the results here (good or bad) so that others can learn from what you have tried.

Ā 

"A wise man is not he who learns from his own mistakes, for only a fool fails to learn from his own mistakes. A wise man is he who learns from the mistakes of others."

Ā 

Thanks for the info about the stat reset not actually resetting. Again I kind of find it weird that I have been having sex with them (and them with others), and yet the real stat has not corrected itself and began to display.Ā 

Ā 

I will give Follower Live Package, and My Home is Your Home a try on some of my disposable slaves. Worst case, it ruins their AI and I will just disable them. If it actually works out, I will be able to send my slaves anywhere I want throughout Skyrim, without having to tell them. FLP is a mod that pretty much gives you 100% control over followers, including schedules, habits, grouping (much like HSH), inventory wardrobe management, crafting, shopping, you name it. You might think of AFT or EFF, but those follower overhauls only scratch the surface of what FLP can do.Ā Your followers basically become their own player characters lol. If it actually works with this mod, that would be fantastic. I will try a bunch of things to see if there is any natural compatibility, but I highly doubt there will be. I suspect either FLP AI or HSH AI will take priority, crippling the others functions. My Home is Your Home is a simpler mod, that simply keeps track of your followers, and allows you to place them in homes, and you can define "schedules" of eating, sleeping, daytime and nighttime(FLP does it way better). I saw the dialogue options for MHIYH, but I was too scared to actually press it, in case it would ruin whatever NPC I was poking around in.

Ā 

I'll report back if I find any success. But for now I need to get to bed. Thanks again for the help in answering my questions.

No success with My Home is Your Home. As expected the AI for MHIYH simply did not work. I managed to put them in the system, and told them to go outside the HSH cell, but they did not respond.Ā 

Ā 

I have a new question however, if anyone can answer. I don't think this has been asked before (did a quick google search): How do you assign a slave to be a "bedside companion" for when you tell your taskmaster to assemble all "bedside companions"? Two random slaves happened to be my companions, but I'm not sure how to change them to others.

Ā 

Will edit this post if I stumble upon more questions.

Ā 

Edit#1: Apparently the option under "I'm going to tie you up" called "Warm my bed up for me" will not work properly, because the player's bed is owned by the player. The slave NPC would not be able to get in the bed unless they were apart of the marriage faction. This might not be the case if there are multiple beds in the bedroom, or if the slave's bedroom is not in the same bedroom as the player.

hello:-)

from this mod-requirement-listing, some users may understand to install zap8 (+) and also TUFP (optional)....

Ā 

This both mods are not created to work together. The whole contence of TUFP is also inside of zap 8 (+).

If ZEP will be installed, I recommend to use the TUFP. If the gamers like to get the most flexibility, I suggest to create different partitions with the green suiting installations:

(itĀ“s in any way a well known fact that you canĀ“t play all mods together, so an "install-trouble" will happen in any case)

Ā 

-TUFP + ZEP is OKĀ 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (for the most flexible LoversLab-Gameplay,Ā  this way is common)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK (for gamers, who donĀ“t play mods that depend/need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT SERIOUSLY WORKING/NOT NESESSARY AND THAT COMBINATION MAY/WILLĀ CAUSE ISSURES

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

Ā 

ZAP 8 plus includes everything of all other zap-mods down to version 7 and spends more new stuff and all contence of TUFP.

Some mods harm the framework of zap depending on the mechanics-therefore keep to the instructions of the mod authors.

DD4 is not working together with zap, as it is harming the access to the testzone, an installation of zep after zap will change

the zap-framework back to a customized-version zap7, meant to be played (only) for maria eden prostitude and that mods,Ā 

who do have that same requirements.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, visoth said:

No success with My Home is Your Home. As expected the AI for MHIYH simply did not work. I managed to put them in the system, and told them to go outside the HSH cell, but they did not respond.Ā 

Ā 

I have a new question however, if anyone can answer. I don't think this has been asked before (did a quick google search): How do you assign a slave to be a "bedside companion" for when you tell your taskmaster to assemble all "bedside companions"? Two random slaves happened to be my companions, but I'm not sure how to change them to others.

Ā 

Will edit this post if I stumble upon more questions.

Ā 

Edit#1: Apparently the option under "I'm going to tie you up" called "Warm my bed up for me" will not work properly, because the player's bed is owned by the player. The slave NPC would not be able to get in the bed unless they were apart of the marriage faction. This might not be the case if there are multiple beds in the bedroom, or if the slave's bedroom is not in the same bedroom as the player.

There are bedroom (and other) markers available in the "strongbox" just outside the cell created by the house cell token. You can the assign a slave to stay in the bedroom (as opposed say, to up against a wall or in the cell).

I think the answer to your edit is to be found in my answer to the first question you asked. Assign the slave to the bedroom and the rest should be taken care of.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

hello:-)

from this mod-requirement-listing, some users may understand to install zap8 (+) and also TUFP (optional)....

Ā 

This both mods are not created to work together. The whole contence of TUFP is also inside of zap 8 (+).

If ZEP will be installed, I recommend to use the TUFP. If the gamers like to get the most flexibility, I suggest to create different partitions with the green suiting installations:

(itĀ“s in any way a well known fact that you canĀ“t play all mods together, so an "install-trouble" will happen in any case)

Ā 

-TUFP + ZEP is OKĀ 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (for the most flexible LoversLab-Gameplay,Ā  this way is common)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK (for gamers, who donĀ“t play mods that depend/need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT SERIOUSLY WORKING/NOT NESESSARY AND THAT COMBINATION MAY/WILLĀ CAUSE ISSURES

Ā 

ZAP 8 plus includes everything of all other zap-mods down to version 7 and spends more new stuff and all contence of TUFP.

Some mods harm the framework of zap depending on the mechanics-therefore keep to the instructions of the mod authors.

DD4 is not working together with zap, as it is harming the access to the testzone, an installation of zep after zap will change

the zap-framework back to a customized-version zap7, meant to be played (only) for maria eden prostitude and that mods,Ā 

who do have that same requirements.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the clarification T.ara. I have not noticed any trouble on this thread with this but clarification (especially from the author of the mod that mad the furniture).

Can some one help me, because i just got this mod and i cant find the mcm for this mod anywhere in the gameĀ but i have went to theĀ Restless HunterĀ Ā but couldnt go in the building since i dont have the key.

Have i installed this wrong?

Ā 

1 hour ago, Apollos7416 said:

Can some one help me, because i just got this mod and i cant find the mcm for this mod anywhere in the gameĀ but i have went to theĀ Restless HunterĀ Ā but couldnt go in the building since i dont have the key.

Ā 

I'm very sorry to tell you that SOMETHING is wrong. You most definitely should have an MCM menu. Make certain that you have downloaded the latest version. Make certain that you have all the requirements for HSH and all the requirements that HSH requires. Finally, make certain that you run LOOT (or something similar) to make certain that you have your mods in a load order that will work.

Unless you have MCM menuĀ theĀ HSH quest in enabled. You can not enter the Restless Hunter until you have basically completed the quest (going to the Restless Hunter is near the end of the questline). However, if you get that working you can disable the quest and gain access to the Restless Hunter (although I think you'd enjoy the quest personally).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I'm very sorry to tell you that SOMETHING is wrong. You most definitely should have an MCM menu. Make certain that you have downloaded the latest version. Make certain that you have all the requirements for HSH and all the requirements that HSH requires. Finally, make certain that you run LOOT (or something similar) to make certain that you have your mods in a load order that will work.

Unless you have MCM menuĀ theĀ HSH quest in enabled. You can not enter the Restless Hunter until you have basically completed the quest (going to the Restless Hunter is near the end of the questline). However, if you get that working you can disable the quest and gain access to the Restless Hunter (although I think you'd enjoy the quest personally).

Well, i did everything you said and even ran it on tes5editor but the problem still exist...Ā  Well i guess i just have to do the quest, IĀ hope I'm not missing out on anything by not having the MCM.

25 minutes ago, Apollos7416 said:

Well, i did everything you said and even ran it on tes5editor but the problem still exist...Ā  Well i guess i just have to do the quest, IĀ hope I'm not missing out on anything by not having the MCM.

Before you go too far I was looking back at this thread. It appears others have had this problem. Those appear to have lost their MCM menu in a corrupted save and could restore it going back to a previous save. Otherwise, no, you are not really missing anything in not having the menu. In case it is not clear you start the quest by becoming thane in one of the Hearthfire holds (Falkreath, the Pale or Hjaalmarch). Once the Jarl has made you thane a new line of dialogue appears where you will be able to ask something like, "is there something you wanted from me."

And, finally, the MCM menu for HSH is listed as PAHE-Home Sweet Home. Could you simply have not noticed it above the Paradise Halls Reborn menu?

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

-TUFP + ZEP is OKĀ 

Ā 

That's helpful info, I'll put this on the 1st page :smile:

32 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What does the "play with the other slaves" and "entertain my guests" command do? The slaves do nothing.

Entertain guests =Ā  have sex with your followers and housecarls.Ā  Play with others = have sex or bdsm with others.Ā  After that tell the slaves to "make themselves usesful" i.e. sandbox around the house.

55 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What does the "play with the other slaves" and "entertain my guests" command do? The slaves do nothing.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, Musje said:

Entertain guests =Ā  have sex with your followers and housecarls.Ā  Play with others = have sex or bdsm with others.Ā  After that tell the slaves to "make themselves usesful" i.e. sandbox around the house.

While the latter command is very limited (as Musje indicated) you should be able to get a lot of fun out of the former. Place your favorite ZAP toys about the house and watch your slaves use them. There should be, by the way, a follow up on the "play with the other slaves" indicating whether the slave in question is dom or sub. Do try to keep a balance for maximum BDSM effect.

46 minutes ago, Musje said:

Does entertain guests works with hearthfire inhabitants like bards too?

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

There are bedroom (and other) markers available in the "strongbox" just outside the cell created by the house cell token. You can the assign a slave to stay in the bedroom (as opposed say, to up against a wall or in the cell).

I think the answer to your edit is to be found in my answer to the first question you asked. Assign the slave to the bedroom and the rest should be taken care of.

Something seems to be weird.Ā I told the two slaves who answered the bedside companion assembly to no longer (if they even ever were) be attached to that bed marker. They still show up regardless, even while not being attached to any Bedroom marker (the option to set their Bedroom is available, which means they aren't attached to one).

Ā 

My concern in my edit is more of a technical limitation issue. Slaves who are not married to you cannot enter your own bed. The only work around would be to add a second bed to the bedroom, or tell your slaves to have a different bedroom without a player owned bed. I wonder if there is a way to temporarily add a slave to the marriage faction, only during the bed sleeping scene. That would fix this issue, but I'm not sure if that would complicate the vanilla marriage system in any way. Another workaround would be to have the slave not even enter the bed, but play the animation on top of the bed without actually "entering" it. Not sure if that is possible either. Now that I think about it, it was recommended on the mod page to be in a house without owned beds. It's just a bit annoying that the command "keep my bed warm, slave" actually won't be getting your bed warm(immersion lol), because you won't be able to share the same bed.

11 hours ago, Apollos7416 said:

Ā 

You could try running this command after making sure you have all the requirements, ran Loot (all the basic troubleshooting stuff) ingame: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Ā 

That command will force SkyUI to reinitialize all your MCM's. Hopefully be re-initializing, it would appear. This sometimes works for other mods whos MCM doesn't appear.

Ā 

If that doesn't work, be sure to try a new save just to see if the MCM appears. If the MCM appears on a completely fresh new save file, then the issue is likely not a mod conflict but rather a corrupted save, or a save file issue. If the MCM doesn't appear on a fresh save, then its more than likely a mod conflict. Try adjusting the load order (if you use Mod Manager, especially helpful).

Ā 

You could even try removing mods and figuring out which is conflicting. This is time consuming, but basically what you do is you disable half your mods =>Ā see if it works => if not, disable another half. If it did work, then enable half of the mods you disabled to figure out which half has the conflicting mod.

50 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a way to stop slaves from starting to fight when they get whipped by other slaves? My mages always start casting spells and sometimes they kill their trainers.

Take them "outside." (PAHE will now take control). Tell your slave "OK slave" and then "you can stop fighting for me." Return "inside" and tell the slave "you are going to stay here for a while." That should stop them from fighting back.

58 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Take them "outside." (PAHE will now take control). Tell your slave "OK slave" and then "you can stop fighting for me." Return "inside" and tell the slave "you are going to stay here for a while." That should stop them from fighting back.

2 Problems: Some dialogues like "hit the road" disappear on some slavesĀ  and second the slaves never fought for me.