Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Just tried out this mod because I use a pretty big player home which is a bit empty without anyone else. Still I have some questions.

I understand the useage of the "home", "cell" and "bedroom" markers, as you explain them pretty good. But what about the "wall" marker? Did I miss this explanation?

How does the linking of several house cells work? My home is divided in seperate cells and I link them by placing the token in each one. So far so good. Do the slaves now move around the several cells like normal NPC do in their home (i.e. the guys in Dragonsreach)? So if I place a bedroom-marker in "cell 1" and a house-marker in "cell 2" do my slaves walk around in 2 and at night use the door to go to sleep in 1? (I'm talking about world-cell, not cage-cell. Jeez, this is confusing ? )

In that case is it possible to link indoor tokens with camp tokens? Building up a camp in front of your home?

8 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Just tried out this mod because I use a pretty big player home which is a bit empty without anyone else. Still I have some questions.

I understand the useage of the "home", "cell" and "bedroom" markers, as you explain them pretty good. But what about the "wall" marker? Did I miss this explanation?

How does the linking of several house cells work? My home is divided in seperate cells and I link them by placing the token in each one. So far so good. Do the slaves now move around the several cells like normal NPC do in their home (i.e. the guys in Dragonsreach)? So if I place a bedroom-marker in "cell 1" and a house-marker in "cell 2" do my slaves walk around in 2 and at night use the door to go to sleep in 1? (I'm talking about world-cell, not cage-cell. Jeez, this is confusing ? )

In that case is it possible to link indoor tokens with camp tokens? Building up a camp in front of your home?

You can sort of link cells in a single house. Place a token in each cell. Slaves, when ordered, will follow you from one cell to the next, and I think they will also go to the next cell if for example you order them to the bedroom, and you specifically designate a bedroom marker in the next cell for their use. It does not affect sandboxing, so when sleeping they grab the nearest bed, and not cross over to another cell.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:45 PM, Musje said:

You can sort of link cells in a single house. Place a token in each cell. Slaves, when ordered, will follow you from one cell to the next, and I think they will also go to the next cell if for example you order them to the bedroom, and you specifically designate a bedroom marker in the next cell for their use. It does not affect sandboxing, so when sleeping they grab the nearest bed, and not cross over to another cell.

Oh, I see. I thought that the slaves will ONLY sleep in beds near the bedroom-marker. But I still think this will work for what I want.

I think I will just enslave some people and test the possibilities I have. And after that maybe I play some Skyrim ?

There is something iv noticed with the slavemasters. when I open dialogue to speak to them and I open the taskmaster dialogue, after whatever option i choose (how are slave doing or set up a schedule etc) the slave master then follows me around even if i leave the HSH cell they follow me? The only way to get rid of them is tell them to do something useful or go to your cell, but then im not sure if they stop training other slaves once i do that?

3 minutes ago, davidbonde said:

There is something iv noticed with the slavemasters. when I open dialogue to speak to them and I open the taskmaster dialogue, after whatever option i choose (how are slave doing or set up a schedule etc) the slave master then follows me around even if i leave the HSH cell they follow me? The only way to get rid of them is tell them to do something useful or go to your cell, but then im not sure if they stop training other slaves once i do that?

Ordering the taskmaster to do stuff won't affect the training schedules they set up. But they definitely shouldn't follow you after such commands. Do they all do that? And are these followers that you formerly had under a follower manager like AFT or EFF or whatever?

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Ordering the taskmaster to do stuff won't affect the training schedules they set up. But they definitely shouldn't follow you after such commands. Do they all do that? And are these followers that you formerly had under a follower manager like AFT or EFF or whatever?

No, they were bandits I trained. I v tried with a few others and it seems be not all of them, Im thinking if its ones i asked to 'keep me company' in the past then asked them to go to their cell or whatever and Iv then since left and come back and the follow me command is still attached?  Anyway as a work round IV been using the 'go to your cell' when they do it now I know they should still do training of other slaves.

41 minutes ago, davidbonde said:

No, they were bandits I trained. I v tried with a few others and it seems be not all of them, Im thinking if its ones i asked to 'keep me company' in the past then asked them to go to their cell or whatever and Iv then since left and come back and the follow me command is still attached?  Anyway as a work round IV been using the 'go to your cell' when they do it now I know they should still do training of other slaves.

Go and Make Yourself Useful has always worked for me.

1 minute ago, nicholas4089 said:

I'm having an issue with the mod when it comes to using tokens. It doesn't work, and the console says it's not working because it's trying to use a non-existent object 0x6CJ I think was it's id.

They don't work stacked. Drop all but one, place your cage, then pick them up again.

Love the mod!

Two issues coming up though. One is that my slaves are nudists? They really don't like to wear any clothing or armor I give them, however they keep on equipped weapons. This is also causing bandits/vampires/etc to start spawning completely naked. I don't know what to do.

Second issue is that the spawn bdsm equipment spell is having an error, "You can't place that here" or something like that. It doesn't work inside cities where I tried using the spell.

1 hour ago, pwx34 said:

Two issues coming up though. One is that my slaves are nudists? They really don't like to wear any clothing or armor I give them, however they keep on equipped weapons. This is also causing bandits/vampires/etc to start spawning completely naked. I don't know what to do.

The 'wild' copies of a generic enemy spawning naked after you enslave one is a long, looooooong-standing bug from PAHE itself, not something HSH affects. Something to do with how it disables Skyrim's stupid NPC outfit system so you can change your captives' clothes has the unintended effect of borking the template actor's outfit as well. The 'leveled actors' toggle in PAHE's settings is intended to fix it, but it doesn't always work and has been known to cause the game to start crashing while saving for some people.

The HSH slaves being naked is a seperate issue, apparently caused by the scripts the mod uses to re-dress the actors on cell load or after an animation really, REALLY not wanting to actually kick in, or sometimes only kicking in enough to partially apply the outfit- almost always at least the collars, anyway, so it might also be an issue with it not properly registering items in inventory as an outfit. This has also been an issue for a while. I've run into it on three completely different installations, now.

17 hours ago, AVS said:

The 'wild' copies of a generic enemy spawning naked after you enslave one is a long, looooooong-standing bug from PAHE itself, not something HSH affects. Something to do with how it disables Skyrim's stupid NPC outfit system so you can change your captives' clothes has the unintended effect of borking the template actor's outfit as well. The 'leveled actors' toggle in PAHE's settings is intended to fix it, but it doesn't always work and has been known to cause the game to start crashing while saving for some people.

The HSH slaves being naked is a seperate issue, apparently caused by the scripts the mod uses to re-dress the actors on cell load or after an animation really, REALLY not wanting to actually kick in, or sometimes only kicking in enough to partially apply the outfit- almost always at least the collars, anyway, so it might also be an issue with it not properly registering items in inventory as an outfit. This has also been an issue for a while. I've run into it on three completely different installations, now.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try that and see if the wild actors are fixed.

Hello

I have a couple questions/problems. The first is I was wondering if there's a way to assign a slave to a specific cell? I have a couple cell markers throughout the house, but whenever I tell them to go to their cell, they all go to the first one that's established when I use the token. On a similar note, is it possible to assign a specific animation to a specific marker? I put up several bedroom markers, and told a slave to warm my bed, and found them lying on the floor on the opposite side of the room.

Finally, I'm having an issue with the "pose for me, pretty" dialogue. It only appears when I have a slave following me, but not part of the House Slave system, and if I ask them to pose they just go "..." and don't do anything. Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks for your hard work and any help you can provide.

On 6/14/2018 at 11:57 PM, Addasus said:

Hello

I have a couple questions/problems. The first is I was wondering if there's a way to assign a slave to a specific cell? I have a couple cell markers throughout the house, but whenever I tell them to go to their cell, they all go to the first one that's established when I use the token. On a similar note, is it possible to assign a specific animation to a specific marker? I put up several bedroom markers, and told a slave to warm my bed, and found them lying on the floor on the opposite side of the room.

Finally, I'm having an issue with the "pose for me, pretty" dialogue. It only appears when I have a slave following me, but not part of the House Slave system, and if I ask them to pose they just go "..." and don't do anything. Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks for your hard work and any help you can provide.

The Pose dialogue is part of the mod but appears on HSH and PAHE slaves both. You need to install FNIS Spells for those to work though.

To assign slaves to a specific cell, take them there and say "Attend me, slave". The options there let you set or clear the link to a specific room.

1 hour ago, dmogamer123 said:

this message is annoying keep showing this message how to remove it "Aim at a chain, Enter to Attract Esc to Cancel"

It seems this process gets stuck sometimes for some people. Leaving the house should fix it.