Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hello !! I am at silent moons camp I my cage the market object I press ESC the object of color disparity and he
just keep the cage and the petty cash in front of the cage !!! there is something that I forgot !!! and I tested by doing a
slave !! but it does not finish I am !!! do you have an idea ..?

So, i decided to to try and follow the HSH quest and came across Merian. The girl looking for her sister sold into slavery. In my game her face was darker than her body w/ the face geometry of the bitches I can't stand(see ETFF). So I looked at what Musje orginally wanted her to look like and adjusted it as close to Her vision w/ out using extra assets which is what I think happened in the 1st place and why she looked like she did. If she is working fine for you ignore this post, if not just drop this in your HSH folder replacing the 0001A592.NIF. If i come across anymore I'll post em here Unless told not to.

see attachment

Merian-fix.7z

29 minutes ago, regisdurant said:

Hello !! I am at silent moons camp I my cage the market object I press ESC the object of color disparity and he
just keep the cage and the petty cash in front of the cage !!! there is something that I forgot !!! and I tested by doing a
slave !! but it does not finish I am !!! do you have an idea ..?

I take it that English is not your first language. I am going to make a guess at what you are trying to ask. You are at Silent Moons Camp and you've place a house cell token. When You pressed the ESC key the colored objects (e.g., a green wheel) disappeared but the cage and the strongbox persisted.

If so, then it works normally. The items inside the cell are supposed to disappear. You should have received spells allowing you to place (and, if needed, remove) torture devices which you should be able to do now. Since it is not supposed to work outside I assume you are in the interior part of Silent Moons Camp. You should be able to place a device anywhere within that interior. After you place you need to position your slave close to it (right next to it if possible) and tell her "let's get you onto one of these toys." She will hop onto it (this can take a few seconds - don't panic). And your set.

By the way, the bandits of Silent Moons Camp will respawn. This is probably NOT a good place to have used a house cell token (for the long term). However, if you were just trying to see how it works I suppose it's as good as anywhere (although my preference remains Dragonsreach - easy access, lots of space for "toys." can get to merchants easily; at least until I own my own homes).

Anyway, good hunting!

On 5/17/2018 at 5:25 PM, giamel said:

So, i decided to to try and follow the HSH quest and came across Merian. The girl looking for her sister sold into slavery. In my game her face was darker than her body w/ the face geometry of the bitches I can't stand(see ETFF). So I looked at what Musje orginally wanted her to look like and adjusted it as close to Her vision w/ out using extra assets which is what I think happened in the 1st place and why she looked like she did. If she is working fine for you ignore this post, if not just drop this in your HSH folder replacing the 0001A592.NIF. If i come across anymore I'll post em here Unless told not to.

see attachment

Merian-fix.7z

K, found sister Mona. She too was an ETFF bitch

see attachement

Mona-fix.7z

What I did was load up Home Sweet Home in the Creation Kit.

Filter on PAHO and select Actors category (mandatory).

Select all NPCs whose IDs start with PAHO.

Use Ctrl F4 to write out all facegen data for those NPCs.

Done. The ESP is not modified by this.

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

What I did was load up Home Sweet Home in the Creation Kit.

Filter on PAHO and select Actors category (mandatory).

Select all NPCs whose IDs start with PAHO.

Use Ctrl F4 to write out all facegen data for those NPCs.

Done. The ESP is not modified by this.

Only problem is when you do that is you don't get the original look she wanted for the girls, you get Skyrim default generic look of about 20 other NPCs. (see ETFF :-)

The Issue with that "Lets get you onto one of these Toys" rather simple to explain: Everything works absolutely fine except that after the NPC gets the Order it stops moving after 4 - 5 steps, after that you have to issue the command again and the NPC will target a different Furniture, you can keep that going nearly endlessly. In Previous verions of HSH the NPC would not Stop to walk towards a furniture after 4 - 5 steps, it stopped when it couldnt reach it (No the Navmesh is 100% fine) or if the Furniture was reached. So in the End you have to be really lucky if you have about 20 Furnitures and the NPC shall use the One its standing right next to.

8 hours ago, Musje said:

Weird, that facegen data should be correct in the mod itself. But my Skyrim install currently is such a mess that I hesitate to regenerate them and include them in the next pack... :smile:

I DIR /x * > HSH-NPCs.txt ran a couple of replacement queries on it. Went in game COC-ed to a TestCell. Then "bat HSH-NPCs" which spawned all 73 npcs. I then scrutinized everyone's head, hair and genitals. All checked out. Looks like Mona & Merian were the only two you may have attempted to use high-poly teeth and hair on. Keep em coming I love your mods.

edit: just throw the fixed two girls in the facegen folder and ship it out like that. Should be no reason to have to regen the heads all over again.

6 hours ago, sorina123 said:

The Issue with that "Lets get you onto one of these Toys" rather simple to explain: Everything works absolutely fine except that after the NPC gets the Order it stops moving after 4 - 5 steps, after that you have to issue the command again and the NPC will target a different Furniture, you can keep that going nearly endlessly. In Previous verions of HSH the NPC Stop to walk towards a furniture after 4 - 5 steps, it stopped when it couldnt reach it (No the Navmesh is 100% fine) or if the Furniture was reached. So in the End you have to be really lucky if you have about 20 Furnitures and the NPC uses the One its standing right next to.

I had the same problem back in November (see earlier in this thread). It turned out that my version of ZAP was missing some pieces (a list of some kind). Anyway, by downloading the latest version of ZAP my problem was fixed. You may want to double check that.

2 hours ago, giamel said:

I DIR /x * > HSH-NPCs.txt ran a couple of replacement queries on it. Went in game COC-ed to a TestCell. Then "bat HSH-NPCs" which spawned all 73 npcs. I then scrutinized everyone's head, hair and genitals. All checked out. Looks like Mona & Merian were the only two you may have attempted to use high-poly teeth and hair on. Keep em coming I love your mods.

edit: just throw the fixed two girls in the facegen folder and ship it out like that. Should be no reason to have to regen the heads all over again.

I'll do that, thanks for the fix :face_cat:

Just now, Psalam said:

I had the same problem back in November (see earlier in this thread). It turned out that my version of ZAP was missing some pieces (a list of some kind). Anyway, by downloading the latest version of ZAP my problem was fixed. You may want to double check that.

There are some versions of ZAP out there with issues, IIRC ZAP 8 (not +) is one of them. If the NPCs don't get onto these furnitures, it is usually because a certain version of ZAP is used. Keep in mind that the mod will only use certain furnitures explicitly listed in the mod, these are the furnitures you can add with the included spell. Other ZAP furnitures are ignored.

The exception is the latest version of ZAP 8+, this has a list of all included furniture, and HSH uses that list if it's there.

The NPCS do get onto the Furnitures, however you have to be Lucky. After you Issue the Command "Lets Get bla bla" you gotta be Lucky that the NPC uses a Furniture that is literally 1 Millimeter next to him, then he really will get onto it, but if the Script choses a Furniture that is only 1 or 2 Steps away from the NPC it does not Work, the only issue is that the NPC stops walking, thats it, and why does it stop? thats the question because everything seems fine as lons as the script chooses a Furniture thats right next to the NPC

3 hours ago, sorina123 said:

The NPCS do get onto the Furnitures, however you have to be Lucky. After you Issue the Command "Lets Get bla bla" you gotta be Lucky that the NPC uses a Furniture that is literally 1 Millimeter next to him, then he really will get onto it, but if the Script choses a Furniture that is only 1 or 2 Steps away from the NPC it does not Work, the only issue is that the NPC stops walking, thats it, and why does it stop? thats the question because everything seems fine as lons as the script chooses a Furniture thats right next to the NPC

That's weird... Do the NPCs teleport to the selecteed furniture eventually?

I've tried duplicating this problem but in my game the slaves walk over to the selected furniture

Could it be the furniture placement?

Will pass this along from a bug I just encountered in a mod I'm building. I made some steps going up out of a pool, very nice and decorative.  But in testing I noticed NPCs kept getting stuck when trying to go up them, they'd walk part way and then just stop and stand there.  It was not the navmesh.  I could open console, select the NPC and type ResetAI and they'd get going again and move on out.  What I eventually determined to be the problem was too many collision planes (from all the parts I used) too close together.  I spaced the pieces I used to make the steps out more and now they seem to work fine with no one getting stuck.

So, maybe its where the furniture is located?  If there's lots of other collision planes nearby, even if they technically aren't in the way, that might be confusing the pathing AI.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

5 hours ago, Musje said:

That's weird... Do the NPCs teleport to the selecteed furniture eventually?

I've tried duplicating this problem but in my game the slaves walk over to the selected furniture

No, they do not Teleport. By this time i have redownloaded my entire Game and Setup way fewer Mods, lets see how that works. But it is good to know that you dont have that issue. I bet my ass that there is something messing up the AI behaviour.. Which is why i redownloaded

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Could it be the furniture placement?

Will pass this along from a bug I just encountered in a mod I'm building. I made some steps going up out of a pool, very nice and decorative.  But in testing I noticed NPCs kept getting stuck when trying to go up them, they'd walk part way and then just stop and stand there.  It was not the navmesh.  I could open console, select the NPC and type ResetAI and they'd get going again and move on out.  What I eventually determined to be the problem was too many collision planes (from all the parts I used) too close together.  I spaced the pieces I used to make the steps out more and now they seem to work fine with no one getting stuck.

So, maybe its where the furniture is located?  If there's lots of other collision planes nearby, even if they technically aren't in the way, that might be confusing the pathing AI.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Im Not absolutely sure if i get what you are Saying, so you mean by using to many Items/Statics etc in one place it prevented your NPC from moving Up? I must admit your NPC behaviour is exactly like the one i have, except ResetAi doenst work in that case. The Furnitures Are located in a Big undecorated Room, just Four Walls, a Door and the Furnitures inside a Navmeshed room.

I have a feel that this is some of those Bugs that happen when you play a heavily modded game for to long.. Like Graphic Lightning.. Flying Horses. Dialiogue that wont continue on its own..

From your description its definitely not the static objects.  My save game is pretty old as well and its been modded to hell and back.  Still runs fairly stable but there is the occasional bit of oddness.  No idea what's causing yours then and wondering if that has something to do with what's happening in my game (I'm seeing it happen elsewhere now so it wasn't just those steps I made).

@Musje

Does HSH or is there a way for it to recognize ZAZ furniture not placed using the spell?  I'm working on adding ZAZ furniture options to my HF Dungeon (and boggling at all the choices), but if I tell a HSH slave to use an item, they of course drop out soon as I leave the cell.  So far using the "Let's get you up on one of these toys" hasn't succeeded in them using anything I've placed so I'm wondering if it works with it at all.  If it doesn't is there a way you could A) add that in and B) a way to select which "toy" you want them to use?

A: Depends... if you are using the latest ZAP 8+, HSH should already recognize all the furniture that is in there. ZAP7 is limited to whatever you can add with the furniture pack. I can add the rest but it has to be done manually in code, since the older ZAPs don't have a list of furniture.

B: I can think about that. Simplest way would be for them to use the nearest one. Currently the command uses the "punishment" routine also used by trainers and playing slaves, that will select a random furniture. A small bit of coding so it also copes with Display Model devices.

Hmmm... welll either I haven't kept HSH up to date (possible, had my head buried in modding, might have missed something) or else the placement so far hasn't been where they could reach it.  I got lots to add so I'll keep experimenting and also grab the lastest HSH and make sure I have that running.   I'm using ZAP 8+ though for the furniture.  I thought having room for about 30 items was going to be a lot... oh boy did I underestimate that! LOL  Its like a bondage IKEA in there!

UPDATE:  Must have been my placement (hard to explain, let's just say I'm getting creative) but I did quite a few in the main room and then used the usual "I'm going to tie you up..." "Let's get you onto one of these toys..." and it worked fine with the ZAP furniture I had added.

This is gonna be fun! :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Hmmm... welll either I haven't kept HSH up to date (possible, had my head buried in modding, might have missed something) or else the placement so far hasn't been where they could reach it.  I got lots to add so I'll keep experimenting and also grab the lastest HSH and make sure I have that running.   I'm using ZAP 8+ though for the furniture.  I thought having room for about 30 items was going to be a lot... oh boy did I underestimate that! LOL  Its like a bondage IKEA in there!

UPDATE:  Must have been my placement (hard to explain, let's just say I'm getting creative) but I did quite a few in the main room and then used the usual "I'm going to tie you up..." "Let's get you onto one of these toys..." and it worked fine with the ZAP furniture I had added.

This is gonna be fun! :classic_biggrin:

What is it with all those knotty Swedes....? ;)

@Musje

Okay, been trying out lot of the different furniture options and I discovered two things.

First, some of the furniture it seems like HSH has trouble recognizing.  The zbfStocksBitchesChair I have to stand almost on top of before the slave will get on it, even then its tricky.  The other I've found so far is zbfBitchPlayingWithDildo which so far I haven't been able to get a slave to use at all.  Not sure there is anything you can do about these, but thought I'd let you know.  Most of the other stuff I've tried so far (at least the stuff where I haven't tried anything real creative with the placement) seems to be working fine.

The second thing was I accidentally discovered that if you hit a ZAZ furniture item with the Remove Torture Device spell, even though it was NOT placed with HSH, it still removes it!  So imagine my surprise when I accidentally cast that spell (forgot I had it equipped thought I had a diff spell equipped) and one of the furniture items I'd added went *poof*  LOL   Thought you might want to know.

Update: Nothing Changed except the Scripts are executed faster (Obviously). The Problem still persists, PLUS i can say for sure (100%) its not an issue with Collision planes because giving a direct order "You need to to something for me" works absolutely fine, no matter how far away the furniture is in my Dungeon. And Btw i am using ZAP8+