Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

5 hours ago, maui waui said:

Having issues with followers guarding my camp. I order them to stay and guard but as soon as I fast travel they come with me and I get the message “person is no longer guarding your camp”

page 69.. nice

Is this with alll followers? Heavily customized ones may run their own packages. It should work with regular folllowers as well as AFT and EFF

Hello all. This is an excellent mod, I've enjoyed the hell out of it.

After having it running fine for good while, I've begun experiencing CTDs in cells that have lots of slaves sandboxing. I'm new to this modding thing, and was wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything similar, and what they did to solve it.

There are have been some checks for certain Heretical Resources files in my Papyrus for some time now, and I'm wondering if this mod is the one that is doing it. The lines are [04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?

Is it this mod (Home Sweet Home) that is calling for them ? My only other guesses are Paradise Halls and Captured Dreams. I don't use Maria Eden and never have.

9 hours ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hello all. This is an excellent mod, I've enjoyed the hell out of it.

After having it running fine for good while, I've begun experiencing CTDs in cells that have lots of slaves sandboxing. I'm new to this modding thing, and was wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything similar, and what they did to solve it.

What is "lots of"? You should be ok with 20-25 slaves in one space at least, but when you enter the room there is a lot of stuff happening. Maybe (not sure how the Skyrim engine works) if you run on an older computer, the script load can cause something to crash.

On thing to note in particular: when you enter the space, all slaves will reset their outfit. In some cases and for certain outfits (like the excellent Arabian Nights one) this causes considerable load on the engine, and you'll notice lag for a few seconds. Try undressing all slaves in that room and see if you still get CTDs

6 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

There are have been some checks for certain Heretical Resources files in my Papyrus for some time now, and I'm wondering if this mod is the one that is doing it. The lines are [04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[04/16/2018 - 01:06:27AM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?

Is it this mod (Home Sweet Home) that is calling for them ? My only other guesses are Paradise Halls and Captured Dreams. I don't use Maria Eden and never have.

HSH does refer to HR scripts, but it only actually calls them when HR is present. I'm not sure if not having these scripts would cause these messages, but in case it is HSH causing them, you can safely ignore them.

PAHE shouldn't refer to HR, not sure about Captured Dreams.

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

HSH does refer to HR scripts, but it only actually calls them when HR is present. I'm not sure if not having these scripts would cause these messages, but in case it is HSH causing them, you can safely ignore them.

PAHE shouldn't refer to HR, not sure about Captured Dreams.

The messages do seem harmless. Just curious as to whats calling them. I realized it cant be Captured Dreams, because I currently have three profiles in MO and the one that doesnt have Captured Dreams also gets the calls. I also doubt its PAHE. I think its ZaZ Animation Pack. It's the only possible mod left.

8 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I have played with all 3 of those excellent mods (in fact, I am currently playing with all 3 loaded - just about to go to Solitude and enslave Melina for HSH quest). HSH is the ONLY one that has any interaction with heretical resources.

Not that heretical resources will crash either of the others - I have had it in place while playing them.

@Musje Have you thought about updating to work with VR?

This would obviously be a huge undertaking, and would require several other mods to be available as well (like SexLab and ZAZ). I'm not looking for something impossible like a time-frame.

I just want to know if you are interested in doing it at some point, when(if) SKSE/ZAZ/PAE become available in SE/VR.

I love VR, and would love to have HSH available, but I understand that many people don't like or don't have VR. (I'd also be happy to donate to a "Lets get Musje VR" fund.)

My VR fund needs to be huge since I need a VR kit and a better computer :tongue:  

but isn’t VR just going to be a tweaked version of SE? If so, I think a lot of the important stuff has already been ported to some degree. If so I might give porting it a shot when the time comes. 

I am sorry if I missed this somewhere,I had used this about a year ago then left skyrim for a while after getting a new computer and downloading HSH again I noticed that I don't get the option to leave a slave with a sub level over 80 to stay and look after one of the town house's(whiterun,riften,etc)even after buying the cell from the inn have I done something wrong or did I miss a file somewhere?

1 hour ago, drlove33 said:

I am sorry if I missed this somewhere,I had used this about a year ago then left skyrim for a while after getting a new computer and downloading HSH again I noticed that I don't get the option to leave a slave with a sub level over 80 to stay and look after one of the town house's(whiterun,riften,etc)even after buying the cell from the inn have I done something wrong or did I miss a file somewhere?

Things have changed somewhat. You can still buy the upgrades for your town houses but these are decorative only. To keep slaves you must buy a cell token, which can be used in your houses as well as custom player houses and other locations. 

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Things have changed somewhat. You can still buy the upgrades for your town houses but these are decorative only. To keep slaves you must buy a cell token, which can be used in your houses as well as custom player houses and other locations. 

Thank you for letting me know I was going nut's trying to figure out what I did wrong

10 hours ago, Musje said:

My VR fund needs to be huge since I need a VR kit and a better computer :tongue:  

but isn’t VR just going to be a tweaked version of SE? If so, I think a lot of the important stuff has already been ported to some degree. If so I might give porting it a shot when the time comes. 

Yes and no...

Yes, SkyrimVR is basically SE, but the experience is very different, and that would require playing VR to really understand. :smile: flFor example, having actual voice acting - even if it's bad - makes a big difference. Conversation expressions and animations are both much more important. The same thing with room layout and clutter.

I'd be happy to put something into the VR + VR computer fund... The question is how big is the demand. :smile:

1 hour ago, Evilynn said:

Yes and no...

Yes, SkyrimVR is basically SE, but the experience is very different, and that would require playing VR to really understand. :smile: flFor example, having actual voice acting - even if it's bad - makes a big difference. Conversation expressions and animations are both much more important. The same thing with room layout and clutter.

I'd be happy to put something into the VR + VR computer fund... The question is how big is the demand. :smile:

I won't take donations because then the hobby becomes too much like work :tongue:  I'm going to get a VR rig anyway soon.

I agree about the voice acting. It's a problem since this mod isn't just new NPCs, it's existing ones. But there's some hope: that AI Voice Synth thing that imitated Obama is now in beta. Maybe it can be trained on the various Skyrim voices so that we can generate new spoken lines for existing characters.

I've used amazon Polly, and it's free for what we do (the free tier is far more than we will ever need as a modder)

It's not voice acting, but it's the next best thing (much better than no voice, but much worse than an actual voice actor)

Good point about the additional voice issue you have though. Existing already voiced characters cause you extra problems.

21 hours ago, Musje said:

I won't take donations because then the hobby becomes too much like work :tongue:  I'm going to get a VR rig anyway soon.

I agree about the voice acting. It's a problem since this mod isn't just new NPCs, it's existing ones. But there's some hope: that AI Voice Synth thing that imitated Obama is now in beta. Maybe it can be trained on the various Skyrim voices so that we can generate new spoken lines for existing characters.

Shame, I owe you a coffee or two at the very least for the amazing mods that have greatly increased my enjoyment of pancake Skyrim and would also be willing to drop a few Septems into the pot.

Skyrim in VR is a whole new experience. It's not perfect, on my rig its annoying blurry at range and the subtle nuance of the textures is lost (only running a Nvidia 1060 with a Rift) but I would take it with only 50 mods any-day over my 250+ mods pancake skyrim because it is just so damn immersive.

On my third dragon fight I almost required a pants change as I felt the dragons claws tear into my groin, take a tip: don't fight a dragon when your pets are due a meal. Wrong sort of immersion, I screamed like a teenager in a slasher movie.

heyo ! im kinda noob to this modding world.. and i have recently installed HSH but the problem i've got is "HSH doesn't show in MCM" i googled it and looked here in comments and saw some solutions, and i tried them. loaded old save and it worked (got HSH on MCM). but the problem is when i load my current save it doesn't show.. , so any idea how to enable it back to my current gameplay save cuz the old save is at lvl 1.. the new one is lvl 25

and thanks :smiley:

Hello Musje

I really like this mod, and I have a few minor suggestions I hope you'll consider. Forgive me if some of these are already possible, but I don't think I've seen them.

First, I think the Taskmistress should be able to train a slave, perhaps with a bonus to training speed compared to regular trainers, as well as maybe give them a command like "Keep the others on their toes," where they'd then peruse the home, looking for slaves that aren't currently bound or in training, and possibly give them new assignments, use, or punish them.

Secondly, I think that sex with multiple partners would be a nice feature. Maybe after training a slave to a certain threshold? In the same idea, being able to command slaves to partner with others or play with themselves at a certain level would also be good.

Along the same lines, partnering with a trainer to train the same slave might be a neat feature. Adding a dialogue to the "About the slave your training" tree where you ask "How is their training coming?" with different responses based on moods and training levels, and then having a few options like "Let me show you how it's done," or "Follow my lead." 

Lastly, I know this mod is compatible with your Interactive BDSM mod, but I think the implementation can work a little better. Namely, anyone playing with someone bound has the same kind of "What do *you* want? I'm busy" kind of attitude when you talk to them, including slaves. To remedy this, I suggest including a dialogue that's more respectful for slaves to use, and a "Is that any way to talk to your Master?" dialogue option if they use the rude greeting, which then opens up options for the usual punishments, as well as making them trade places with the current victim. Come to think of it, a "turnabout" option where you abuse the trainer (possibly with the trainee) would also be appreciated.

Well that's all I have for now. Don't know how complicated these requests would be to add, and I don't want to seem like I'm trying to run your mod. You're doing fantastic as it is and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:00 PM, Maze Walker said:

heyo ! im kinda noob to this modding world.. and i have recently installed HSH but the problem i've got is "HSH doesn't show in MCM" i googled it and looked here in comments and saw some solutions, and i tried them. loaded old save and it worked (got HSH on MCM). but the problem is when i load my current save it doesn't show.. , so any idea how to enable it back to my current gameplay save cuz the old save is at lvl 1.. the new one is lvl 25

and thanks :smiley:

well i restarted the game from the last save where HSH appear in MCM, and it works, but the new problem is i don't get any of the mod quests, only the Track slave and Track camp

15 minutes ago, Maze Walker said:

well i restarted the game from the last save where HSH appear in MCM, and it works, but the new problem is i don't get any of the mod quests, only the Track slave and Track camp

I am not sure I am understanding you. There is only a single quest for HSH. It can be deactivated in the MCM (default is on). To start the quest (as Musje points out in her documentation at the very beginning of this thread) you must become the Thane of Falkreath, Morthal (Hjaalmarch) or Dawnstar (the Pale). When that occurs you will have a dialogue option appear when you speak with the Jarl (something like "is there something else I can do for you"). The Jarl will then suggest that you should capture bandits and take them to "camps". If you agree to this he will send you to Ainethach in Karthwasten. Et cetera.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I am not sure I am understanding you. There is only a single quest for HSH. It can be deactivated in the MCM (default is on). To start the quest (as Musje points out in her documentation at the very beginning of this thread) you must become the Thane of Falkreath, Morthal (Hjaalmarch) or Dawnstar (the Pale). When that occurs you will have a dialogue option appear when you speak with the Jarl (something like "is there something else I can do for you"). The Jarl will then suggest that you should capture bandits and take them to "camps". If you agree to this he will send you to Ainethach in Karthwasten. Et cetera.

my bad.. didn't fully read what Musje said ^^ and thanks for pointing it out 

3 minutes ago, Maze Walker said:

my bad.. didn't fully read what Musje said ^^ and thanks for pointing it out 

No problem. Not all mod authors are as thorough and organized as Musje so I can understand why you might not have read it. Pass it on.

By the way, I REALLY like the quest (reading the thread gives the impression that most people play with it deactivated) and I think you'll find it fun if you try it.

4 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

I've got this annoying problem where I can't use the house or permanent camp tokens. Whenever I click on them it just says "you cannot equip this item" and nothing else happens.

(The temporary camp token works fine btw.)

Drop all your house tokens except one. Then it will work fine. Don't forget to pick up the ones you dropped.