Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On 30/01/2018 at 11:36 AM, Musje said:

Try taking her out of the house (reassign to PAHE) and then bring her back in. Also check her stats, maybe they got messed up somehow. You did just upgrade PAHE right, not deinstall it and reinstalled the new version?

For the upgrade, I installed the newest PAHE, let it overwrite the old paradise halls files (and the SL extension to it as it is now of course included in PAHE), then disabled and uninstalled said files as I thought them no longer necessary...later that same night and for the past few days since, I've been experiencing the game freeze every time I try to enter the magic menu. Just earlier tonight I tried an experiment: I downgraded back to the independent Paradise Halls 0_7_3 and SL extension to see if I could determine that the upgrade was in fact the cause, and if I could get the game working the way it was again; It worked (barring taskmistresses, haven't yet tried your advice there yet). Recommended course of action should I wish to try the upgrade again? 

found a somewhat major issue think its whats causing the above error i posted.

i have 2 camps one for slaves i keep and train for my homes and for pack mules then 1 for full training for selling.

when i played i keep checking the mcm to see what they doing. and i found a issue. the ones i keep for myself get no combat training but if u have the taskmistress set training she will set training for combat which they try to train it but it never goes up resulting in that null error about training.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

found a somewhat major issue think its whats causing the above error i posted.

i have 2 camps one for slaves i keep and train for my homes and for pack mules then 1 for full training for selling.

when i played i keep checking the mcm to see what they doing. and i found a issue. the ones i keep for myself get no combat training but if u have the taskmistress set training she will set training for combat which they try to train it but it never goes up resulting in that null error about training.

Hmm I will look into these errors.

9 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

For the upgrade, I installed the newest PAHE, let it overwrite the old paradise halls files (and the SL extension to it as it is now of course included in PAHE), then disabled and uninstalled said files as I thought them no longer necessary...later that same night and for the past few days since, I've been experiencing the game freeze every time I try to enter the magic menu. Just earlier tonight I tried an experiment: I downgraded back to the independent Paradise Halls 0_7_3 and SL extension to see if I could determine that the upgrade was in fact the cause, and if I could get the game working the way it was again; It worked (barring taskmistresses, haven't yet tried your advice there yet). Recommended course of action should I wish to try the upgrade again? 

The upgrade ought to just straight up work. Maybe something broke when you uninstalled the old PAH. I would recommend upgrading and overwriting, then reset the PAHE mod from its MCM menu.

just tested after disabling the taskmistress setting their training and error didnt pop. it might be that its swaping people so much it causes error or its caused by someone with no combat training trying to train someone in combat

either way mistriss control traning needs  check that she dont set a trainer to train for combat when they have 0 combat training

14 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

this:

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Hmm I will look into these errors.

The upgrade ought to just straight up work. Maybe something broke when you uninstalled the old PAH. I would recommend upgrading and overwriting, then reset the PAHE mod from its MCM menu.

thanks, that's what i would expect as well. if the user isn't using mo for separate virtual folders for each mod and the user has an older version of the 2 mods and chooses to do what is described above uninstalling the old files would then remove the newer copies as they keep the old names for compatibility....if the user wants to remove the old mod it would need to be done before upgrading

So to summarise:

• Either completely remove the old paradise halls and the SL extension, make a save game without these two, then install the new PAHE or,
  • Install new PAHE, allowing it to overwrite the old plugins and files and reboot through MCM, but don't disable or delete the old plugins (because that would disrupt the new installation too). 

That about right? Sounds simple enough.

Edit: Second option revived the issue. Guess that narrows down my options!

1 hour ago, Nintendude1236 said:

So to summarise:

• Either completely remove the old paradise halls and the SL extension, make a save game without these two, then install the new PAHE or,
  • Install new PAHE, allowing it to overwrite the old plugins and files and reboot through MCM, but don't disable or delete the old plugins (because that would disrupt the new installation too). 

That about right? Sounds simple enough.

Edit: Second option revived the issue. Guess that narrows down my options!

woahh, nobody said anything about making a new save after removing the old files and before installing the new files...unless you're looking to clean install the mod as descibed in the first page of the thread for certain bugs that's not needed

..additionally note a clean install would remove all slaves unless done exactly as described in the thread

22 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

woahh, nobody said anything about making a new save after removing the old files and before installing the new files...unless you're looking to clean install the mod as descibed in the first page of the thread for certain bugs that's not needed

..additionally note a clean install would remove all slaves unless done exactly as described in the thread

I've got all slaves in all households bound using DM2, so if it did remove them they would hopefully still be bound. However,I just tried the method I described, and this too also revived the issue. Additionally, I notice the MCM menu doesn't update properly in the save after installing the new PAHE. Rather than being called "Paradise Halls Reborn", it remains "Paradise Halls Extension". The menu is empty aside from one function, where beside Status, it says "UNKNOWN, CLICK TO REBOOT", yet doing so does not seem to yield any noticeable results. Very curious...

On 2/20/2017 at 10:17 PM, telgar said:

I seem to be having a problem with mail order bride. I got a paralysis poison and I paralyze Melina. Once I do and I enslave her, I am immediately teleported to the Winking Skever, without her and the quest updates. I then go and find her and lead her to the Slaver only to have him tell me she is not there?

Strange issues with Melina.  I have her inslaved.  The journal tells me to get her out of town before the paralysis wears off.  I got out of town, fast traveled all the way to the slavers den, south of Iverstead.  She runs around, bound yelling she gives up.  However, I can't talk to her because she is still under the influence of the poison and the journal never updated.  Any ideas? 

3 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Strange issues with Melina.  I have her inslaved.  The journal tells me to get her out of town before the paralysis wears off.  I got out of town, fast traveled all the way to the slavers den, south of Iverstead.  She runs around, bound yelling she gives up.  However, I can't talk to her because she is still under the influence of the poison and the journal never updated.  Any ideas? 

last time i did that the quest marker for where you have to take her should be a little north of solitude, if its pointing at the HSH Inn i'd guess soemthing went wrong

7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

last time i did that the quest marker for where you have to take her should be a little north of solitude, if its pointing at the HSH Inn i'd guess soemthing went wrong

First road to the NE after leaving Solitude. East of the farm.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Nothing about ZAP 8.0 plus yet?

What's New in Version 1.17

Released 28 minutes ago

MUST RUN FNIS AFTER UPDATING

- New furniture from the latest Zaz 8+ added (including trees)

- Support for Zaz 8+, fixing the spell to remove furniture

;)

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

What's New in Version 1.17

Released 28 minutes ago

MUST RUN FNIS AFTER UPDATING

- New furniture from the latest Zaz 8+ added (including trees)

- Support for Zaz 8+, fixing the spell to remove furniture

;)

Once again, very impressive Musje.

Thanks for all your hard work

Hello guys !

I came across a weird bug, for some reason the slaves I assign in a house with an house marker are muted. They have subtitles, but no voice...

It used to work perfectly until some point. It was a first install on a new game.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks for your help !

Just now, sKhan said:

Hello guys !

I came across a weird bug, for some reason the slaves I assign in a house with an house marker are muted. They have subtitles, but no voice...

It used to work perfectly until some point. It was a first install on a new game.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks for your help !

There's an addon for voices, but it is not made up to date for this release.

@Musje after disabling the taskmistress control training that error stopped. think it might have been related to the taskmistress trying to train combat on slaves that no one was trained in it. basically it was tying to use a 0 combat trained trainer to train for combat.

Just now, sidfu said:

@Musje after disabling the taskmistress control training that error stopped. think it might have been related to the taskmistress trying to train combat on slaves that no one was trained in it. basically it was tying to use a 0 combat trained trainer to train for combat.

I'd have to check the code, but I vaguely remember the trainers using combat to train Pose as well...

On 2/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, Musje said:

There's an addon for voices, but it is not made up to date for this release.

So if I understand correctly, there is no more dialogue voice for slaves in HsH interaction until the addon is made up to date ?

1 hour ago, sKhan said:

So if I understand correctly, there is no more dialogue voice for slaves in HsH interaction until the addon is made up to date ?

Correct. I need to spend some time incorporating the addon into the mod itself (the author agrees to this) but I've been a bit short on time

The Slaves wont use the Furnitures no matter what i try. I use the Newest Zaz version, according to MCM everything is fine. Im giving the Order to the Slave to use one of the Devices, oddly at the first try the slave will not move at all. He stands there and pretends to be in Punishment stage, now i dont use the Snap out of it Function or anything else, im giving him again the order to get on some device, oddly now he starts to move towards some furniture but in the end he is not activating it as if he cant activate it for any reason. I tried to backtrace your scripts as far as i could but i couldnt find anything related to an altered Furniturelist whatsoever. Ah -> They even wont use the ones spawned by the Spell either, they do move, but they just stop.

11 hours ago, sorina123 said:

The Slaves wont use the Furnitures no matter what i try. I use the Newest Zaz version, according to MCM everything is fine. Im giving the Order to the Slave to use one of the Devices, oddly at the first try the slave will not move at all. He stands there and pretends to be in Punishment stage, now i dont use the Snap out of it Function or anything else, im giving him again the order to get on some device, oddly now he starts to move towards some furniture but in the end he is not activating it as if he cant activate it for any reason. I tried to backtrace your scripts as far as i could but i couldnt find anything related to an altered Furniturelist whatsoever. Ah -> They even wont use the ones spawned by the Spell either, they do move, but they just stop.

When you order them into a furniture, the mod just uses the standard "favour" function. Can you order followers into the furniture? And have you tried ordering slaves into regular chairs or beds?