Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

UBH is made for followers, so the UBH prison and UBH wallshakles work for followers but not for slaves (they work for slaves but will break pahe script)

if you mean if you can put followers into zaz furniture? yes you can^^, but they wont stay in them.

slaves get bound to the furniture via PAHE+HSH, so yes, if you want to keep your followers in furniture you have to turn them into slaves

if you have ZAZ expansion pack installed -> you can give your slaves the BDSM mechanics ring, this will trigger more effects for ZEP supported furnitures (careful they can die in some furnitures)

hay thanks

I downloaded and installed PAHE full and nothing else.

Should i have installed others as well?

There is not much in the way of information/instructions on the machanics of the mod on the page for a novice.

PAHE page mentions training slaves, selling slaves and slave camps and at the moment I feel lost because i do't really

know how the slave training machanics work for one. I am really getting confused. I did not see/find any slave camps.

Is this a stable/usible version?

I have found that my slave changes her name every time i looked in on her. This may be because I have the auto naming option checked.

But surely an already enslaved bandit should not be renamed.

So it seems definately to be a bug.

I hog tied my slave and she still follows me by sliding across the floor!

at one point I could not get her out of the cave I took her into. not even teleport out.

I had to kill her and then when i telported out she appears and seems to be stuck with no animations.

32 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hay thanks

I downloaded and installed PAHE full and nothing else.

Should i have installed others as well?

There is not much in the way of information/instructions on the machanics of the mod on the page for a novice.

PAHE page mentions training slaves, selling slaves and slave camps and at the moment I feel lost because i do't really

know how the slave training machanics work for one. I am really getting confused. I did not see/find any slave camps.

Is this a stable/usible version?

I have found that my slave changes her name every time i looked in on her. This may be because I have the auto naming option checked.

But surely an already enslaved bandit should not be renamed.

So it seems definately to be a bug.

I hog tied my slave and she still follows me by sliding across the floor!

at one point I could not get her out of the cave I took her into. not even teleport out.

I had to kill her and then when i telported out she appears and seems to be stuck with no animations.

- check if you have PAHE full + all requirements (i use PAHE + fellowglow slave camp)

=> in whiterun in Farengars study you will find the basic equipment for a slaver (from PAHE)

- grab Home sweet Home (your posting on the support of HSH^^) + the requirements + optionals you want (for example display model) => way more options to handle the slaves "MUST HAVE" for selling and handling of slaves

- never forget to run FNIS after every load order change you make (to register 3th party animations with skyrim)

- if you dont use the leash collar (pahe) -> slaves will try to flee (depending on your settings)

- if you have a stubborn fresh slave you have to train the slave via dialog till it follows, again they might try flee

- experiment a bit around, after a while you will understand the mechanics behind it (try and error^^)

- you can add ah-and-you-get-a-slave if you want to make slaves presents all over skyrim

- i had the "slave constant changing names" bug too, i sloved it by changing load order (but not sure what exactly solved it at the end)

- sometimes i have the "slave sliding over the ground to follow me too", be sure you use the dialog options in the right sequence, cell change or trigger another animation will solve this too, if nothing helps check if the slave still has zap bondage equipment equipped after removing restrains via dialog

- dont use the sexlab defeat options on the slaves and right after that use pahe/hsh dialog options, finish defeat stuff first => best to only use the pahe health surrender dialog on bandits (50% health, depends on your MCM settings) or resurrect them if the got killed

- dont use follower control mods on your slaves, let PAHE/HSH handle them

- if you killed a NPC that follows you and than teleport => sure it has no animations anymore , its dead ^^

- know your dialog options in skyrim, many other mods add "follower" like dialog options, only use the PAHE/HSH ones on your slaves

basicly get your setup with PAHE + HSH + REQUIREMENTS + OPTIONALS + load order right and than experiment around

PAHE -> capture the slave, equip it, train, rename, follow, slave dialog options

HSH -> more bondage options, slave on slave training, slave homes/camps, quest, selling slaves, more slave dialog options

after you played around with PAHE a bit , you might want to read again what the mod autors wrote about their mods

a good way to learn the mods is:

grab slave equipment from farengars study (or use additem) -> than start the slaver quest from HSH (shameful copy paste from the HSH mod page^^):

Quest:

There are 4 quests to introduce you to the slave trade. To begin the questline, talk to the jarl of one of the crappier holds (Morthal, Dawnstar or Falkreath) after becoming a thane of that hold. Alternatively you can go to the Restless Hunter (a ways west of Riften => MAPMARKER on big skyrimmap!) and talk to Pardo.

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

- check if you have PAHE full + all requirements (i use PAHE + fellowglow slave camp)

=> in whiterun in Farengars study you will find the basic equipment for a slaver (from PAHE)

- grab Home sweet Home (your posting on the support of HSH^^) + the requirements + optionals you want (for example display model) => way more options to handle the slaves "MUST HAVE" for selling and handling of slaves

- never forget to run FNIS after every load order change you make (to register 3th party animations with skyrim)

- if you dont use the leash collar (pahe) -> slaves will try to flee (depending on your settings)

- if you have a stubborn fresh slave you have to train the slave via dialog till it follows, again they might try flee

- experiment a bit around, after a while you will understand the mechanics behind it (try and error^^)

- you can add ah-and-you-get-a-slave if you want to make slaves presents all over skyrim

- i had the "slave constant changing names" bug too, i sloved it by changing load order (but not sure what exactly solved it at the end)

- sometimes i have the "slave sliding over the ground to follow me too", be sure you use the dialog options in the right sequence, cell change or trigger another animation will solve this too, if nothing helps check if the slave still has zap bondage equipment equipped after removing restrains via dialog

- dont use the sexlab defeat options on the slaves and right after that use pahe/hsh dialog options, finish defeat stuff first => best to only use the pahe health surrender dialog on bandits (50% health, depends on your MCM settings) or resurrect them if the got killed

- if you killed a NPC that follows you and than teleport => sure it has no animations anymore , its dead ^^

- know your dialog options in skyrim, many other mods add "follower" like dialog options, only use the PAHE/HSH ones on your slaves

basicly get your setup with PAHE + HSH + REQUIREMENTS + OPTIONALS + load order right and than experiment around

PAHE -> capture the slave, equip it, train, rename, follow, slave dialog options

HSH -> more bondage options, slave on slave training, slave homes/camps, quest, selling slaves, more slave dialog options

after you played around with PAHE a bit , you might want to read again what the mod autors wrote about their mods

grab slave equipment from farengars study (or use additem) -> than start the slaver quest from HSH (shameful copy paste from the HSH mod page^^):

Quest:

There are 4 quests to introduce you to the slave trade. To begin the questline, talk to the jarl of one of the crappier holds (Morthal, Dawnstar or Falkreath) after becoming a thane of that hold. Alternatively you can go to the Restless Hunter (a ways west of Riften => MAPMARKER on big skyrimmap!) and talk to Pardo.

hay thanks for this I will have to read and digest it.

Will try it thank you very much.

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Dont have these:-
  1. paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp-adjusted 5-15-16.7z
  2. Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z

Which one of the above two do I install?

There is one with updated textures as well? Do I install that as well.

What about the following?
  1. pahe-tdf-patch.esp?
  2. pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp

What is TDF?

Have these:
  pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install.7z
  pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp

I have installed HSH but in the MCM menu it is all blank? no entries.

Just checking, it is actually called "Leash Collar" in the inventory?

I have several slave collars in my inventory.

I think it has red engravings on it. Is this the one you are referring to?

Ok I will try installing it. Thank you so much for helping.

I am very glad to know that my mods are probably not conflicting.

At one time I tried whipping her with no result but then she was pregnant with soul gems (I use Soul Gem Oven III) so I used the menu to milk her and then she started working!!!

But funny thing is that now I had two slaves now when I only had one to start with LOL!

Anyway I went back to the old saved game and began again to solve this.

When I got funny results trying to find how to get her into a sack, I decided to uninstall Defeat. It was obviously interfering with Pahe.

Ok this is good advice. I was using anything that I see in the menu.

I shall stop using them.

That makes sense.

Ok I know AFT has its menu under Tweak options. so I should not use this.

I have installed HSH,

If this was on the pages then I would have a lot more understanding of what each does and brings to the slavery mods.

Thank you.

I agree! You have just hit the problem on the head!

These pages are meant by design or by oversight to be read ONLY after you have gone through the pain and frustration and have the mod working for you.

By that time these pages are of no consequence and only serves to jog your memory.

I did attempt to read it before I even attempted to install the mods.

Unfortunately they are all about fixes and version info and scant phrases mentioning things I have not been introduced to or have any knowledge of yet.

That makes it hardly of any help except for those that are in the know. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all of the mod pages are the same. I have come across

mod pages that have very good instructions for the uninitiated so as to inspire confidence in the successful installation of their mods.

Unfortunately I am not in the know so it is of little use to me and I dare say that many mod beginners probably gave up using the mod because of it.

I myself took years to feel confident enough to install a lot of the mods because all I read in forums are problems with it.

Hardly promotes a lot of confidance when there is no proper instructions FOR the new comer.

I am hardly new to modding and I have over 160 Mods installed successfully on my Skyrim.

If I get confued then I can't imagine how the newcomers might feel.

Quest:

Will do just that.

Thank you once again.

7 minutes ago, padezaw said:

I have installed HSH but in the MCM menu it is all blank? no entries.

A few others have reported that problem since installing HSH 1.14 Can you try open the menu and then post your papyrus log please?

2 hours ago, Musje said:

A few others have reported that problem since installing HSH 1.14 Can you try open the menu and then post your papyrus log please?

On another point that I noticed please refer tp the screen captures. (Apoligies for the files being so large)

as you know the first 3 pages are blank but the last option page is not. Please see screeshot1.

I noticed it before and what is interesting is that the detected mods were only

PHE

phe extended

and FINIS spells

Heretical Resources (optional) ...

All others were ...

I tried resetting mod dependencies but it did not help

Whats funny about it is I have Heretical resources installed as well. It may be because I use CBBE so I have instlled CBBE version of it.

I hope I did the right thing. I downloaded a few days ago since it was listed on I think HSH site.

It did not recognise Heritical resources as being installed.

So I tried installing the serial strip mod to check.

HSH detected it as seen in the screen shorts.

could you suggest a fix. may be the blank pages have something to do with this.

I am always confused because also I have in game Zbf devices.

I think it came with ZAZ animation pack 7 ??

Don't know anymore what is what. So confusing.

I cannot find a Zbf package in my NMM and I only have ZAZ and mySLALpack which is I think is funnybusiness animation pack - very confusing names.

Creatures animation pack.

ScreenShot1.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

Further to the blank pages : I like say that I went to the hunter inn thinking that this might populate the page but it did not.

HSH mod should be fine with CBBE Heretical Resources.

Maybe it's a load order issue. The log desn't show any error related to HSH that indicates a problem. The only errors are related to the dependency checks (and they are expected)

Did you try opening the blank pages when you made that papyrus log?

11 hours ago, padezaw said:

ScreenShot1.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

Further to the blank pages : I like say that I went to the hunter inn thinking that this might populate the page but it did not.

u r alking about 1.14 - look ur own screenshot = 1.13

INN BASEMENT - did u got key from Pedro? (heck, what was that bartender name) IF NOT - u dont have any business in basement yet! Thats why first MCM tab is empty. :smile:

On 12/29/2017 at 2:55 AM, Musje said:

Did you install Fus Ro Doh?  

No I do not. I was able to get through the first auction by telling Pardo I had to leave. I have been able to do a few more auctions by doing the same thing, but now even that doesn't work. I can leave but will no longer have the option to get my cut from Pardo. Any ideas on what I should do?

On 02/01/2018 at 8:28 AM, Raisakas said:

u r alking about 1.14 - look ur own screenshot = 1.13

INN BASEMENT - did u got key from Pedro? (heck, what was that bartender name) IF NOT - u dont have any business in basement yet! Thats why first MCM tab is empty. :smile:

thanks but I downloaded this only the other day.

I must have missed the ver 1.14

On 10/23/2017 at 5:56 AM, Musje said:

4. While all female slaves have little, minor glitches remembering their clothing state, especially with non-torso clothing, for example shoes, gloves, male slaves often revert to complete nakedness on cell loading and PC-sleep transitions and often must be given torso clothing twice before they'll wear. I've never seen this give-twice requirement/glitch with a female slave and female slaves on seem to glitch over to complete nakedness after a SexLab animation, and even then, rarely. In short, women don't like shoes and men like to run around starkers.

This I think is due to PAHE slaves having their outfits removed. It messes with the dress state and HSH does an imperfect job of trying to fix it. I can improve it somethat by giving up on tracking what slaves wear all the time, and only remember their outfit when explicitly told so through the dialogue. Not sure why men would be different, I hadn't noticed it before. Maybe SOS or a similar mod is interfering?

I finally had a little time to confirm Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS Full) does trigger the clothing troubles for males in HSH (checked in 1.14). I tried with SOS Lite and with no SOS, the problem isn't there.

By the way, I recently found Cobb Positioner is a great companion mod for HSH, as it can precisely and quickly move HSH placed "furniture" without breaking it. It's own companion mod, Atronach Crossing, is also great for building up a ludus for gladiators or whatever HSH building one might like.

Had a bit of an oddity this evening yesterday i set up a cage at snow shod farm as i have skyrimII sexlab stories/devious stories and thought i'd use a couple of slaves to make some milk so i left two slaves there in HSH mode in the milk harness, today as i approach snow shod farm both slaves decide to pick a fight with the riften guards that patrol there and got killed

Yesterday guards didnt mind them being there and i'd been using TDF prositition to sell the slaves to the guards but today after reloading again thinking thats odd slaves pick fight with riften guards and then die

On third reload i used the MCM to teleport the slaves to me and switched them back into PAH

Both slaves 100 on all stats, why are the riften guards killing them?

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Had a bit of an oddity this evening yesterday i set up a cage at snow shod farm as i have skyrimII sexlab stories/devious stories and thought i'd use a couple of slaves to make some milk so i left two slaves there in HSH mode in the milk harness, today as i approach snow shod farm both slaves decide to pick a fight with the riften guards that patrol there and got killed

Yesterday guards didnt mind them being there and i'd been using TDF prositition to sell the slaves to the guards but today after reloading again thinking thats odd slaves pick fight with riften guards and then die

On third reload i used the MCM to teleport the slaves to me and switched them back into PAH

Both slaves 100 on all stats, why are the riften guards killing them?

Papyrus.0.log

In my experience, there are a few reasons this can happen.  These reasons may or may not apply to your situation, but I have experienced these myself.

- Some slaves maintain their abilities.. such as spells.  Some of these spells are AE.  Although guards may be ok with them at first... something might trigger a slave to fire off an AE, that in turn hits a guard and there you have the spawning of a rampage.

-The above could also happen in a seemingly harmess situation where an Immersive wench has an AE on hit ability... and is used as a torturer, the torturer whips the slave causing an AE explosion to proc.... this explosion catches a guard or nearby civilian..   Shenannigans follow.

-  Some slaves maintain old factions, or have them reapplied after a while.   These factions can enrage guards.. or if the guards seem ok, they could enrage a friend or ally of a guard causing them to assist in the beatdown.

- Something else might end up fighting the guards... especially near riften, such as Imperial agents.  The agents may be allied with your slaves, who in turn will suddenly decide to pick a fight with the guard that has triggered the anger of a nearby imperial.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

In my experience, there are a few reasons this can happen.  These reasons may or may not apply to your situation, but I have experienced these myself.

- Some slaves maintain their abilities.. such as spells.  Some of these spells are AE.  Although guards may be ok with them at first... something might trigger a slave to fire off an AE, that in turn hits a guard and there you have the spawning of a rampage.

-The above could also happen in a seemingly harmess situation where an Immersive wench has an AE on hit ability... and is used as a torturer, the torturer whips the slave causing an AE explosion to proc.... this explosion catches a guard or nearby civilian..   Shenannigans follow.

-  Some slaves maintain old factions, or have them reapplied after a while.   These factions can enrage guards.. or if the guards seem ok, they could enrage a friend or ally of a guard causing them to assist in the beatdown.

- Something else might end up fighting the guards... especially near riften, such as Imperial agents.  The agents may be allied with your slaves, who in turn will suddenly decide to pick a fight with the guard that has triggered the anger of a nearby imperial.

Both slaves attacked the guards with there fists as soon as i got in range and started the fight rather than the guards decided to attack them

Faction issue might be why the slaves are attacking the guards although one of the slaves is from the sexy bandit captives mod so is a unique rather than a previous bandit, the other slave was one i'd enslaved during a fight somewhere

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Both slaves attacked the guards with there fists as soon as i got in range and started the fight rather than the guards decided to attack them

Faction issue might be why the slaves are attacking the guards although one of the slaves is from the sexy bandit captives mod so is a unique rather than a previous bandit, the other slave was one i'd enslaved during a fight somewhere

It is possible that the guards themselves were recently in combat and had an AE effect that lingered and caused your slaves to attack them.  Although it is also possible it is something that I personally have not run into yet.

One possible solution may be to add scent of sex and use the actor editor within it to make your slaves protected.   The guards will stop attacking them once they get into bleedout and if you set it up right you can even have them "make use" of the slaves after they beat them down...  it could be an interesting workaround.  Although I am sure you wish to get to the bottom of the problem, this is a possible workaround that could turn a problem into a feature.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, Musje said:

Are people still missing the MCM menu in version 1.14? If so, please post a log. Otherwise it's not going to be debugged.

Musje, I'm having the same issue with the MCM in version 1.14. Log is just me opening the game, and going to the MCM menu which is all empty.

Papyrus.0.log

Does the new HSH (I'm on HSH V1.08) still work with the old PAHE with 0.g fix?  I note that the "or" has been dropped in favor of only the new PAHE in the main requirements description (but is still there in the right sidebar of the DL page).  Just wanted to make sure.

PS. I'll be remaining on the old PAHE due to its direct integration with Defeat.

11 hours ago, Tumai said:

Does the new HSH (I'm on HSH V1.08) still work with the old PAHE with 0.g fix?  I note that the "or" has been dropped in favor of only the new PAHE in the main requirements description (but is still there in the right sidebar of the DL page).  Just wanted to make sure.

PS. I'll be remaining on the old PAHE due to its direct integration with Defeat.

I think it'll still work. The code to swap slaves between HSH and PAHE hasn't been changed since ages.

On 04/01/2018 at 11:02 PM, Musje said:

Are people still missing the MCM menu in version 1.14? If so, please post a log. Otherwise it's not going to be debugged.

hi,

I have upgraded the version to 1.14 and uninstalled all and reinstalled all mods.

Started a new game so every thing is from the beginning clean saves.

I still have all HSH MCM menu blank except the last which is the options tab.

Papyrus.0.log