Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 hours ago, padezaw said:

hi,

I have upgraded the version to 1.14 and uninstalled all and reinstalled all mods.

Started a new game so every thing is from the beginning clean saves.

I still have all HSH MCM menu blank except the last which is the options tab.

Papyrus.0.log

That's good :smile: If you can see the Info page, all is well. The other pages only show something if there is relevant info, i.e. if you actually have slaves in those locations. That's been the case in pretty much all versions of HSH.

Quick question. I am not getting the option for them to dance for me. Currently, the only dialogue option that comes up is for them to pose and the only pose is to kneel. Do more options become available as their submission increases or am I missing an addon. I have all the dependencies and some optional installed.

14 minutes ago, armymdic said:

Quick question. I am not getting the option for them to dance for me. Currently, the only dialogue option that comes up is for them to pose and the only pose is to kneel. Do more options become available as their submission increases or am I missing an addon. I have all the dependencies and some optional installed.

With a higher Pose training you will get more options; and getting them to pose increases that training level a little bit. At 100 Pose training you will have something like 4 poses and 4 dances, plus 2 ways for them to kneel so you can sit on them :smile:

3 hours ago, Musje said:

With a higher Pose training you will get more options; and getting them to pose increases that training level a little bit. At 100 Pose training you will have something like 4 poses and 4 dances, plus 2 ways for them to kneel so you can sit on them :smile:

A couple of observations on pose training.

- use the new extended dialogue options and just hogtie or chain them up somewhere.  Just leave them there and they will be at max pose in a day or two.

My personal opinion is that this is too easy.   This may be a good spot to expand the system and make it so that each level of rope tie is gained at certain pose training levels.. and the lower versions can offer less pose training than the higher ones.   Then again maybe that's just me... I guess some people might like the fastrack method to boost pose training.  This also makes them completely submissive without any interaction from you.

- You can also throw on iron cuffs.  Although they break out of the rope cuffs pretty fast, I've never seen them break out of iron.  At the end of it I believe they will be at max submission and pose training.

- Is the pose training what causes the trainers to use offset devices?  i find that most of the time they will simply throw on cuffs or carried wheels.. etc... instead of using the nifty torture furniture I provide for them.  Is there a way around this?

May be some one want help me ??

I am at the door of the restless hunter and cant open it ??? I cant find help in www. I had pah 7.24 and HSH 1..14 installed. Enslavement works as quest I only see tracking slaves and slave camps in MCM. How T can start the quests. I cant talk with pardo, must I became a Thane of this 3 Jarls ? T cant enable/disable the quest line in MCM, I dont see any button.

42 minutes ago, Thor63 said:

May be some one want help me ??

I am at the door of the restless hunter and cant open it ??? I cant find help in www. I had pah 7.24 and HSH 1..14 installed. Enslavement works as quest I only see tracking slaves and slave camps in MCM. How T can start the quests. I cant talk with pardo, must I became a Thane of this 3 Jarls ? T cant enable/disable the quest line in MCM, I dont see any button.

To start the quests you should become thane of one of the minor holds first.

The "Questline is optional" option should be there in MCM under Info / Options.

2 hours ago, Lodakai said:

- Is the pose training what causes the trainers to use offset devices?  i find that most of the time they will simply throw on cuffs or carried wheels.. etc... instead of using the nifty torture furniture I provide for them.  Is there a way around this?

The pose level shouldn't affect the training torture. It's simply chance, and adding more torture devices does not increase the chance of them being used. Maybe it should be an option to fiddle with those odds.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

The pose level shouldn't affect the training torture. It's simply chance, and adding more torture devices does not increase the chance of them being used. Maybe it should be an option to fiddle with those odds.

Hehe well only if it ends up being a convenient time to do it like when changing things around anyway.   I am sure you are doing a million other things right now.  But yes, it would be nice to have the option =)

Just started a new game because i merged some mods (houses and followers mostly) and removed DD (only had it because it was needed for another mod). Started with 1.14 enabled and played up until entering the keep (vanilla start) , no MCM. Tried set staging it (setstage ski_blabla) and got nothing in return. So i'm guessing there is something different from 1.13 in regards to the MCM menu init.

Made 2 extra MO profiles with logging enabled. One with 1.13 enabled and one with 1.14.Played both times to the point pc gets off the carriage and game autosaves (vanilla start). Than quit. Made copies of both logs. Noticed alot of hsh thingies at the beginning of the 1.14 one... Unfortunately i know next to nothing about papyrus ... Hope it helps.

Papyrus.0(with 1.13).log

Papyrus.0(with 1.14).log

14 hours ago, Musje said:

That's good :smile: If you can see the Info page, all is well. The other pages only show something if there is relevant info, i.e. if you actually have slaves in those locations. That's been the case in pretty much all versions of HSH.

Awsome!

I can playthen - everything seems to be working.

Thank you very much.

9 hours ago, BlackShades said:

Just started a new game because i merged some mods (houses and followers mostly) and removed DD (only had it because it was needed for another mod). Started with 1.14 enabled and played up until entering the keep (vanilla start) , no MCM. Tried set staging it (setstage ski_blabla) and got nothing in return. So i'm guessing there is something different from 1.13 in regards to the MCM menu init.

Made 2 extra MO profiles with logging enabled. One with 1.13 enabled and one with 1.14.Played both times to the point pc gets off the carriage and game autosaves (vanilla start). Than quit. Made copies of both logs. Noticed alot of hsh thingies at the beginning of the 1.14 one... Unfortunately i know next to nothing about papyrus ... Hope it helps.

Papyrus.0(with 1.13).log

Papyrus.0(with 1.14).log

Any other differences between the 1.13 and 1.14 profiles? Because those warnings in v1.14 certainly shouldn't be there (and the changes between 1.13 and 1.14 do not touch any of those variables and almost none of those scripts).

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Any other differences between the 1.13 and 1.14 profiles? Because those warnings in v1.14 certainly shouldn't be there (and the changes between 1.13 and 1.14 do not touch any of those variables and almost none of those scripts).

No differences except the fact that at some point i paused the 1.14 run for a long period of time (pressed esc). Load order and stuff is identical between the 2.

Edit: i'm using "pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install"... Can rerun 2 times with alternate start if you think it'll help.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Can you add DD to your profile and try 1.14 again?

The only other cause I can think of is that something went wrong when I packaged 1.14. I'll make a new 1.15 later today

i can. Sorry didn't see the post earlier. So re enable DD and do 2 more intro's ? Or just the one with 1.14? Issue is DD doesn't enable itself unless i save/load i think...

No idea why it would run with DD and not without. And there is a huge difference in those 2 logs, not just related to HSH either. I'm starting to doubt the issue is in HSH

Edit: never mind I figured it out.  Trying to get in a fix

sorry if i've asked this before (is possible, dont think i did but....) with the auction for slaves you are selling what is it checking skill wise? i've set up two player homes as training camps so i've been selling slaves that are 100 in sub/combat/sex/pose and are showing as high relationship rank (lover relationship rank dialogue options from other mods show with the slave) and i've increased there level (usually via setlevel 35 on the console) but i only ever get the "this slave will make an ideal fighting slave" dialogue during the auction and the price never seems to get very high

20 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

sorry if i've asked this before (is possible, dont think i did but....) with the auction for slaves you are selling what is it checking skill wise? i've set up two player homes as training camps so i've been selling slaves that are 100 in sub/combat/sex/pose and are showing as high relationship rank (lover relationship rank dialogue options from other mods show with the slave) and i've increased there level (usually via setlevel 35 on the console) but i only ever get the "this slave will make an ideal fighting slave" dialogue during the auction and the price never seems to get very high

Not sure about that either anymore :smile: Fighters aren't worth as much, and if you max all stats then maybe that job type wins over the others.

Makes sense.. people usually don't want battle scarred lovers and serving maids/butlers.   I always try to keep specialized trainers that don't have any combat skill.

ETA: Musje, I noticed that the "Attend me Slave" dialogue used to relocate slaves from their cells or "room" areas has a check for interior.  Was there a reason for this?  Does it mess with the code to do it in a permanent outdoor camp?   Currently I can easily work around it by removing the slave and then adding them back into the camp  by standing near the area I want them to recognize, but would there be any adverse effects to simply removing the "isininterior" check on that particular dialogue option?

4 hours ago, Musje said:

No idea why it would run with DD and not without. And there is a huge difference in those 2 logs, not just related to HSH either. I'm starting to doubt the issue is in HSH

Edit: never mind I figured it out.  Trying to get in a fix

Couldn't help there sry. I know the logs is a mess but you can be sure of one thing, everything in those 3  intro runs was identical except hsh versions and DD last time. In any case what i wanted to ask, is there a reason to use the new version for ppl without DD? i mean, 1.14 just added support for DDi/DDx 4.0 if i'm not mistaken? So it's more or less 1.13?

Edit:Btw glad you figured it out.

On 9.1.2018 at 6:25 PM, Musje said:

To start the quests you should become thane of one of the minor holds first.

The "Questline is optional" option should be there in MCM under Info / Options.

I am now the thane of falkenread but nothing changed, I cant klick any option in MCM. Must HSH have an own menu in MCM ? I only have the pahreborn menu.

20180111015941_1.jpg

20180111020027_1.jpg