Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, sidfu said:

zap 8.0 is installed but doesnt show as ok on screen even after reset dependencies. might be issue people said before about uunp and cbbe versions

We'll have to wait for T.ara to publish the new version of Zap 8 with the furniture list

Hey forgive me if this has been resolved elsewhere, but I'm having a problem. I'm in the Noble Desires quest, and I have all the slaves I need in the inn, but when it comes time for the actual auction, Pardo just stands there with a quill and a book. If I tell him I need to leave then I don't get a dialogue option for him to give me my cut.

I saw someone else have a similar problem which was resolved by moving PAHE above Home Sweet Home in the load order, but mine is already that way.

Any help would be appreciated.

46 minutes ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey forgive me if this has been resolved elsewhere, but I'm having a problem. I'm in the Noble Desires quest, and I have all the slaves I need in the inn, but when it comes time for the actual auction, Pardo just stands there with a quill and a book. If I tell him I need to leave then I don't get a dialogue option for him to give me my cut.

I saw someone else have a similar problem which was resolved by moving PAHE above Home Sweet Home in the load order, but mine is already that way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try waiting inside the inn a couple of hours after Pardo is rdy to start the auction... He says midnight, but ...

46 minutes ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Nope, I waited until 4, and it's good and broken.

Last time i did the questline,a very long time ago, the auction started around 3. I remember having the exact same problem, but not the way i solved it. :frown:  Try moving Pardo around a bit (target Pardo in console and "moveto player" or reset his AI. (Target Pardo in console and "resetAI") .

on the aution.

1. be inside before 2300 is best.

2. leave companions outside. if they take a seat for a npc it can cause aution to bug

3. save outside befor eu enter at 2300 for auction. if it bugs it works best right after u start game

4.make sure any auto sex mod is turned off as it can bug them also

5. do temp save after every slave gets sold. somtimes u can load a temp save after a slave is sold and next will work where bugged before.

18 minutes ago, sidfu said:

on the aution.

1. be inside before 2300 is best.

2. leave companions outside. if they take a seat for a npc it can cause aution to bug

3. save outside befor eu enter at 2300 for auction. if it bugs it works best right after u start game

4.make sure any auto sex mod is turned off as it can bug them also

5. do temp save after every slave gets sold. somtimes u can load a temp save after a slave is sold and next will work where bugged before.

Good advice. The auction is a bit buggy, I mean to fix it and its on my list, but that is a very long list at the moment

On 19-12-2017 at 6:33 AM, Lodakai said:

Just finished completely fixing up my old load order to move from TUFP over to ZAP8 along with ITF...   Completely started a new game to avoid issues, alas... I ran into an issue ><

On the PAH load screen, PAh is registering - Tara Animation pack zap integrated as being in the game, but zap 8 is not.  I am using ZAP 8 UNP 11.19.2017 Tara Edition

ETA: UPDATE/Solution - The CBBE Version is working properly.  The UNP Version is not

Screenshot to show the issue is hidden in the spoiler tag below.   Did I miss something in my load order?   I've excluded ZEP in this install.  Anyone have any idea what may be missing here? Or is this the way it is supposed to register for zaz8

If it makes any difference, I am also using DDI and DDA 4.0

ETA: Well another bit of oddness discovered.   The place torture devices would not pick up the new zap stuff, however... if I add zep, it starts to work properly.  Might be something I'll need to mention to T.ara.  Musje, if you are around.. what version of ZAP8 did you use for this build?  Something may have been moved around.   

Even going to ZBFtestzone would thrust me into a void without zep.

Hide contents

PAHINST.thumb.jpg.c8ac2f16cc1e6a62d0a38bd89bf05315.jpg

Just thought I'd mention that I have the same issue now: going to the zbftestzone leaves me falling in empty space. However I believe that this is due to installing DD 4.0, which is the only change I made in the game since the test zone still worked. 

DDi is not dependent on ZAP anymore but still has a reference to the zbftestzone. I removed it from DDi using Tes5Edit, and that fixed the test zone issue.

Musje, could maybe in the future add an extremely talented slave or a master trainer npc (more like a cheat npc is what i'm asking) to be used as a trainer for us poor souls that have trained hundreds of npc's in the past? I have the nasty habit of trying to max all stats, and especially with "respect" this tends to be more and more boring (unless i'm lucky and PAH glitches with the respect dialogue) with each new playthrough.

What i was thinking was a master slave/trainer with maxed out stats for at least combat/respect, sold for a ridiculous amount of gold (and maybe a questline/backstory), to be used to train another slave, and those 2 could than train 2 more and you get the idea... 

10 minutes ago, BlackShades said:

Musje, could maybe in the future add an extremely talented slave or a master trainer npc (more like a cheat npc is what i'm asking) to be used as a trainer for us poor souls that have trained hundreds of npc's in the past? I have the nasty habit of trying to max all stats, and especially with "respect" this tends to be more and more boring (unless i'm lucky and PAH glitches with the respect dialogue) with each new playthrough.

What i was thinking was a master slave/trainer with maxed out stats for at least combat/respect, sold for a ridiculous amount of gold (and maybe a questline/backstory), to be used to train another slave, and those 2 could than train 2 more and you get the idea... 

To be honest, Respect should gain a small increase from all dominant interactions you have with a slave, or if slaves play with each other at BDSM. This is already the case for the Sex trait

5 minutes ago, Musje said:

To be honest, Respect should gain a small increase from all dominant interactions you have with a slave, or if slaves play with each other at BDSM. This is already the case for the Sex trait

It already does?Or it should be like that (as in the future)? Always thought of pahe and the fact that the only way to raise respect is via the "i thought i told you to... " dialogue . Didn't think of HSH has it's own way of raising it. If that's the case forget i said anything... :tongue: (althought a highly skilled slave with a backstory wouldn't be bad)

1 hour ago, BlackShades said:

I see. Thank you for the replies. I might try my hand at creating a "trainer" npc for my own game. If memory serves me right, those stats use faction ranks or something similar?

Correct. You can simply set the relevant faction rank from 0 to 100

On 27.12.2017 at 2:19 AM, padezaw said:

Do you use the mod as well?

How do I go about it? I have never used PD and of course this mod.

I have Slave Trainer and Petcollar.

Do I need Paradise Hall?

Should I uninstall petcollar and Slave trainer and just install install PD?

Or will they play nice all together?

Slave Trainer is nice and easy and petcollar is also now that I have learnt how to use them.

But I can't use the equipment in the Underground Bathhouse Dungeon with them.

i testet the underground bathhouse a bit now (UBH+PAHE+HSH):

- dont use the funktions of UBH on your slaves like: "prison time" "shackle in dungeon" "do you want to live in my UBH".

those will conflict with the PAHE scripts that are running on your slaves

on my setup slaves vanished or got stuck or lost all the equipment

- not sure why but the UBH Guards will attack PAHE slaves on sight (on my setup), so its not so easy to get your slaves to the dungeon without getting killed.

maybe its better to install UBH without NPCs or remove the UBH guards, or only use non hostile slaves (non bandits), or find out what faction is the cause for this

- you can get the slaves to use zaz furniture with "i want you to do something" and than just point at the zaz furniture.

This didnt worked in UBH this time (guess i messed those poor slaves up too much with UBH invites), they left the furniture rather quick

- i played around before with UBH+PAHE+HSH and it worked. But for what ever reason, some factions are hostile to my PAHE slaves now, and its hard to move them around.

i am afraid it might has something to do with immersive wenches and intes SD cages mod factions

if it works and you can get your slaves past those UBH guards its totaly worth to try it

GL ^^

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Just thought I'd mention that I have the same issue now: going to the zbftestzone leaves me falling in empty space. However I believe that this is due to installing DD 4.0, which is the only change I made in the game since the test zone still worked. 

DDi is not dependent on ZAP anymore but still has a reference to the zbftestzone. I removed it from DDi using Tes5Edit, and that fixed the test zone issue.

Someone mentioned another resolution where you can simply remove the ZBFTestzone CELL from DDi 4.0   

You will see the cell is italicized.. just delete it with TESVedit and you will no longer see this issue.

1 minute ago, Lodakai said:

Someone mentioned another resolution where you can simply remove the ZBFTestzone CELL from DDi 4.0   

You will see the cell is italicized.. just delete it with TESVedit and you will no longer see this issue.

That's exactly what I did :tongue:

well musje one thing thou i know messes up auction alot is the stairs going down to it. the other npc take to long to go down which causes action master to bug/break ai. ive noticed if i free cam and console command moveto me all the buyers the whole action goes more better.

ohh and i might have figured out the issue of why house slaves sometimes disappear. i think it happens when a slave falls thru the wall and free falls forever.  it seems they keep falling and falling and hsh never tp them back tohouse as that whole area counts as house. they normaly disappear when u zone out and they in that state of falling.im not 100% on this.

i noticed it when a slave glitched thru wall after coming off  wall traning spot and fell thru wall. in her case she keep falling forever 5 min of waiting and  just used the mcm hsh menu to tp her back to me. but what happens if hsh place them outside the house area in limbo when it tp them about being ooutside the zone.

ohh the clothing fix seems to work good

how is the value determined in the auction i train fighting slaves to 100 submision 100 respect and 100 combat wich is relatively eazy then i train sex slaves 100 submision 100 respect  100 sextraining and 50-60 pose training wich is harder to do but at auction they are cheaper than the fighting slaves wich i think is wierd is there a system i'm not getting ?

otherwise this is one of my favorite mods much thanks for that 

On 27/12/2017 at 3:10 PM, donttouchmethere said:

install it manually, after that activate the esp via your modmanager

means you throw the file into the skyrim data folder (you will see there all the other  *.esp  too)

load order: i have it after all other esp from underground bathhouse

to get slaves into/onto the furniture just use the musje magic, i mean HSH will give you the dialog options with your slave, IIRC the dialog option is  ... cant remember, but i am sure someone here can answer this!

maybe i catch a slave later and try it in my underground bathhouse too, but atm it looks more like my PC is a busy slave (help! DEC+DF9c+DCL was a bit overkill xD)

thanks will try it. Can I use on my follower as well? or do I have to turn them into slaves?

11 hours ago, padezaw said:

thanks will try it. Can I use on my follower as well? or do I have to turn them into slaves?

UBH is made for followers, so the UBH prison and UBH wallshakles work for followers but not for slaves (they work for slaves but will break pahe script)

if you mean if you can put followers into zaz furniture? yes you can^^, but they wont stay in them.

slaves get bound to the furniture via PAHE+HSH, so yes, if you want to keep your followers in furniture you have to turn them into slaves

if you have ZAZ expansion pack installed -> you can give your slaves the BDSM mechanics ring, this will trigger more effects for ZEP supported furnitures (careful they can die in some furnitures)