Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Sorry to bother again. This will sound strange but after a very long time searching, i think HSH version 1.16 breaks EC+(v4.33 if it matters) at least with my current load order/game. Meaning EC+ animations don't trigger on chaurus hits, ranged or melee, and pregnancy doesn't happen at all (with sex or tentacle attacks). Tried many times to resolve this and failed miserably, so it's prolly a script issue (?).

Tried 2 more times, one with 1.16 and one with 1.13 with logging enabled in the hopes that it may shed some light... (what other difference except support for DD is there between those 2 versions btw)

Also noticed an issue with slaves that have sex training 100 (think it drops when they are assigned to "play" with each other)

Papyrus.0(116).log

Papyrus.0(113).log

14 hours ago, BlackShades said:

Sorry to bother again. This will sound strange but after a very long time searching, i think HSH version 1.16 breaks EC+(v4.33 if it matters) at least with my current load order/game. Meaning EC+ animations don't trigger on chaurus hits, ranged or melee, and pregnancy doesn't happen at all (with sex or tentacle attacks). Tried many times to resolve this and failed miserably, so it's prolly a script issue (?).

Tried 2 more times, one with 1.16 and one with 1.13 with logging enabled in the hopes that it may shed some light... (what other difference except support for DD is there between those 2 versions btw)

Also noticed an issue with slaves that have sex training 100 (think it drops when they are assigned to "play" with each other)

Papyrus.0(116).log

Papyrus.0(113).log

I have no idea why 1.16 wouldn't work where 1.13 does. The difference isn't that great :frown:

15 hours ago, sidfu said:

since they not protected equiping daggers to train pose= always eventualy a slave gonna die.

Only time i've had a trainer kill a slave they were training was when i'd left them with good weapons (i.e. a dragonbone sword i'd made legendary) as long as i fully unequip the slave they spawn a dwarven dagger which i've never seen a slave die to

That said i do usually use setlevel while the slave is in PAH to increase them up if i've managed to capture a very low level slave so maybe they all have a high enough HP pool while in HSH for the dagger training to end and then the auto heal kick in

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Only time i've had a trainer kill a slave they were training was when i'd left them with good weapons (i.e. a dragonbone sword i'd made legendary) as long as i fully unequip the slave they spawn a dwarven dagger which i've never seen a slave die to

That said i do usually use setlevel while the slave is in PAH to increase them up if i've managed to capture a very low level slave so maybe they all have a high enough HP pool while in HSH for the dagger training to end and then the auto heal kick in

In general i never try to enslave a low level npc. They're too squishy. I even tried changing their hp directly with console commands but as soon as you level up those tweaks reset back to what corresponds t their current level. Even with a lot of health that's still an issue btw last time i actually told a slave to train another she equipped a pahe whip. I never saw them using a dagger once.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

It's weird, I never had a slave die in combat training. Not even Grelod the Kind, who dies from a single lash of the whip.

I have one or two die out of every 30 or so. However this has been traced back to Deadly Wenches mod and is not a problem with HSH, normally it only occurs when a Wench tries training a vanilla/under-powered npc and the wench 'on hit' abilities are to blame.

I have had like 5 slaves die, mainly I think it was when they are aloud to whip slaves, and when I return I notice all the torture racks and wagon wheels out :tongue: anyway those times was mainly immersive wenches and deadly wenches that I was collecting and some travelling wench bodyguards". 

Yeah it could be that they would left would good weapons, but noticed that happened more when I had more then like 15-20 slaves in one home cell location ? maybe the scripts could not catch the slave safety before they ran out of health? and died?

>>>>If I remember correctly the first cycle when none of the slaves had much training they all leveled up ok together. it was whe I brought the next group to get trained, I assume the veteran slaves with 100 combat, beat the snot out of the new rebellious slaves pretty quick. two died that time when I returned and one was floating sideways in the air getting blasted with explosions.
AHhh I remember also TWO necromancer wenches standing next to the dead slave, it could also be the life drain spell sucking the last life of the slave down on their knees trying to catch their breath!!!! <<<<< 

That is all I can reach for an idea at the moment maybe?? OR it might be the combat spells that are tied to the DEFAULT immersive wench slaves combat spell lists. they dont always use a weapon or whip, but use magic to train a new slave and that might be killing them.

I also noticed when I return those that died, I load an earlier save and find the "to die slave" is floating sideways in the air or at angles. then I have to bag them or tie them up and permanent tie tie, but once they are floating in the air it takes several ways to fix them dumping them out of bags, even making the do a SL act does not even reset their proper ground plain. 

However it maybe one thing, I been using "Bind and gag" which works like "Lets tie you up" but for other reasons I will convert my build to lets tie you up and find alternate mods and spells to make up for what bind and gag stuff does.

Future Ideas for HSH ad PAHE request maybe?
I dont know how hard it might be or not, but would be nice in PAHE or HSH to tell a slave NOT to use magic and fight more like a bandit or hand to hand, if one ever ran with 10+ slaves or entered a camp with 20+ slaves and some orc bandit wandered into camp, its like world new years party all in one location, I get like 4 fire balls spinning on slaves, explosions, ice and fire balls whizzing through the air and my CPU will halt or CTD if I have 25-40 or more slaves in an area and combat fights go down
maybe option like "You will now fight hand to hand for me".
maybe option like "You will now use your magic for me".

When the clone process happens maybe we can name the new slave at that time, like a prompt pop up, you look like a "_____" enter a name and let the clone process happen? I some times get annoyed by how some TAG ID get seen like "deadly Wench" instead of lucy or " "bodygaurdimperialPMP02" instead of nancy, totally disregarding the name we call them via other mod interfaces.

Curious thought, I have some weapons I made for personal use? I wonder if making a pair of anti-magic cuffs or collar might work, like -200 magic, , wonder if a slave has no magic would they still try to cast default stuff??? something to think about???

I've found a conflict in my game between HSH and Scent of Sex (SSX).  After noticing some HSH slaves turning hostile and getting killed by followers and/or PAHE slaves in the vicinity, I did a little investigation.

1. If a previously non-hostile NPC is attacked by the PC, they will be put into an SSX Stored Aggression faction.  i.e. this will happen to neutral/custom NPCs if you've set the capture mechanic to anything below 100% health threshold and haven't snuck up on them and must thus whittle down their health somewhat.

2. Once captured by (original) PAHE, the new slave will automatically be put into Player Faction at rank 0.

3. Transferring a slave from PAHE to HSH removes all vanilla factions, including the Player Faction, but not custom/scanned factions (like SL Aroused) for obvious reasons, and puts them into a faction called "Legacy House Slave Faction" instead.

4. Unlike Player Faction, the Legacy House faction can't possibly be asked to 'account' for everything, so when SSX does its scheduled scan and detects a stored aggression faction...boom the HSH slave that meets condition 1 above turns aggro but PAHE slaves and HSH slaves that don't does not.

The solution is to either remove the SSX faction and/or manually add each HSH Slave back into the Player Faction.  Now I've done a search of this topic before posting this and nobody seems to have run into the same issue but there have been several posts regarding HSH slaves getting attacked/going hostile (getting killed by guards, some issues with Deadly Wenches etc.)  In each instance, adding said slaves to Player Faction (addfac 00000DB1 0) should ensure that any faction that does not attack the PC on sight will also never attack your slaves and vice versa.

I'm not sure if you have any experience scripting this stuff but if you ever consder beastiality to be considered a thing, could you perhaps allow beast pregancies? I don't mean any physical pregnancy but just after a certain amount of time a new creature will pop out and be non hostile to you or anyone else. Maybe this is something i should ask to the author of soulgem oven instead i don't know.

Hello! I'm planning on updating PAHE soon, so I imagine I'll have to temporarily deactivate this mod and delete my house cells as part of the clean save (correct me if I'm wrong). Bearing that in mind, I thought I'd ask to spare myself some gold: is there a command I can use to give myself some house cell tokens when all is said and done?

6 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

Hello! I'm planning on updating PAHE soon, so I imagine I'll have to temporarily deactivate this mod and delete my house cells as part of the clean save (correct me if I'm wrong). Bearing that in mind, I thought I'd ask to spare myself some gold: is there a command I can use to give myself some house cell tokens when all is said and done?

They can be added by the console, if you do help "cell token" 4 it should bring up the item and its hex code and you can then do player.additem hexcode 1

6 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

You can update PAHE without disabling this mod or removing your slaves or cells.

Hey  @Musje and @CliftonJD more musje since the slaves died under HSH list.

Ok I am having 2 slaves die of 10 when I leave an indoor cell.
one is a immersive wench and the other a bandit wench. The bandit is training a slave and I believe the immersive is training another one as well.

I set all my PAHE slaves to HSH slaves and no propmt #/130 slaves, only when I set outside into tamriel  that I get the prompt 0/130 slaves left.

Q. do you think there is something up with the slaves counts getting updated in the area of the cell token? I did all 10 one after the other, hung around for half a day, then stepped outside, then I received my first 0 slaves left prompt for PAHE.

NEXT::

only when I step back inside withing 5 seconds of being outside, I get two messages
slave x died of unnatural causes
slave y died of unnatural causes
(both slaves were just standing around, not even whipping any other slave a sec ago)

This brings two things to mind. 
I remember the 0/130 slaves counts getting updated ever time I as it happens, not when I leave a cell to another, or I must have slipped my mind.

So I step outside and then the slaves count now gets updated and promted 0/130 slaves,
then since the slaves might not have cleared transferring or cloned over to hsh.
immediately I step back inside 5 secs later, I get the unnatural deaths for both those slaves on the HSH prompts.
there are no bodies on the floor they are just erased gone no trace of them.

>> Q. Is there anything either of you would like me to look for? of info you need me to try and grab?

makes me wonder if the slave completely release from PAHE or did not transfer or release 100 into HSH?
Odd since I had other immersive and bandit wench slaves work just find, maybe it might be the voice thing again?

TO BE HONEST, the one bandit slave not even being apart of the HSH system I told the whole group of 8 slaves to stay put earlier in a house, I stepped outside and the slave disappeared submit 97, and the prompt then 7/130 slaves left. That was under the PAHE control.

The phantom slaves dying might be a voice thing? if so, maybe it effects the hsh list as well?

12 hours ago, ragnam said:

Hey  @Musje and @CliftonJD more musje since the slaves died under HSH list.

Ok I am having 2 slaves die of 10 when I leave an indoor cell.
one is a immersive wench and the other a bandit wench. The bandit is training a slave and I believe the immersive is training another one as well.

I set all my PAHE slaves to HSH slaves and no propmt #/130 slaves, only when I set outside into tamriel  that I get the prompt 0/130 slaves left.

Q. do you think there is something up with the slaves counts getting updated in the area of the cell token? I did all 10 one after the other, hung around for half a day, then stepped outside, then I received my first 0 slaves left prompt for PAHE.

NEXT::

only when I step back inside withing 5 seconds of being outside, I get two messages
slave x died of unnatural causes
slave y died of unnatural causes
(both slaves were just standing around, not even whipping any other slave a sec ago)

This brings two things to mind. 
I remember the 0/130 slaves counts getting updated ever time I as it happens, not when I leave a cell to another, or I must have slipped my mind.

So I step outside and then the slaves count now gets updated and promted 0/130 slaves,
then since the slaves might not have cleared transferring or cloned over to hsh.
immediately I step back inside 5 secs later, I get the unnatural deaths for both those slaves on the HSH prompts.
there are no bodies on the floor they are just erased gone no trace of them.

>> Q. Is there anything either of you would like me to look for? of info you need me to try and grab?

makes me wonder if the slave completely release from PAHE or did not transfer or release 100 into HSH?
Odd since I had other immersive and bandit wench slaves work just find, maybe it might be the voice thing again?

TO BE HONEST, the one bandit slave not even being apart of the HSH system I told the whole group of 8 slaves to stay put earlier in a house, I stepped outside and the slave disappeared submit 97, and the prompt then 7/130 slaves left. That was under the PAHE control.

The phantom slaves dying might be a voice thing? if so, maybe it effects the hsh list as well?

personally i think its more of an ongoing problem already reported at pahe

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

personally i think its more of an ongoing problem already reported at pahe

ah ok, anything that I can do or make note of for later? we can pick that up in private chat or or PAHE boards.

Soooo Musje can dodge that magic missle for now ;)

musje. i enabled my log to see what erros i was getting and i noticed this

[01/31/2018 - 04:57:01AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp181"
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (91008402)].phhshtaskmaster.CanTrain() - "PHHSHTaskmaster.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (91008402)].phhshtaskmaster.ReassignTrainers() - "PHHSHTaskmaster.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (91008402)].phhshtaskmaster.ProcessTrainerRoster() - "PHHSHTaskmaster.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (91008402)].phhshtaskmaster.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PHHSHTaskmaster.psc" Line ?

think it might be beccause i have my task master setting training. gonna stop them be incontrol of it and see if error stops.