Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

20 minutes ago, Amberyl said:

Can I use this mod with Paradise Halls original form Nexus Mods (it is 7.31 version), if not what one do I need to  use?

My own suggestion would be to remove all traces of 7.31  from your system.

Mods are hard enough when they are supported. Only PAHE, currently 7.24, is being maintained and expanded.

On 4-3-2018 at 11:10 PM, churchymayer said:

I have both PAH and Home Sweet Home installed, but no matter what i do, i cant find the option for a slave to follow me around if they are registered under Home Sweet Home, so atm I have to transfer them to PAH get them to where i want inside my house and then transfer them back to Home Sweet Home. Anyone having similar problems or a possible fix? Let me know if you need Load Oder, Mod List, Logs, etc

That option only appears when submission is 70 or better.

21 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Say i was kind of wondering. If you use a mod like Hostile Wenches, would the prize to buy or sell slaves go up too because they often have more health, stamina and magicka than normal bandits? I haven't tried it out yet but it is quite something to be curious about.

I don't know the mod, but the general answer is yes, the greater the health, stamina and magicka the higher the price. It is a bit more complicated than that. The player's (as opposed to the slave's) level also appears to increase it. Training, particularly in submission, sex and combat appear to affect the price. Finally, some "types" sell for more than others with Redguard females bringing in the most.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't know the mod, but the general answer is yes, the greater the health, stamina and magicka the higher the price. It is a bit more complicated than that. The player's (as opposed to the slave's) level also appears to increase it. Training, particularly in submission, sex and combat appear to affect the price. Finally, some "types" sell for more than others with Redguard females bringing in the most.

Ah, yes. Indeed i knew about the redguards too. I kinda wish this was also the case for High elves and bosmer (and maybe dark elves too). I remember selling a very well trained female nord for only like 2000 gold and the same well trained variant but in redguard form going for like atleast double the amount!

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Ah, yes. Indeed i knew about the redguards too. I kinda wish this was also the case for High elves and bosmer (and maybe dark elves too). I remember selling a very well trained female nord for only like 2000 gold and the same well trained variant but in redguard form going for like atleast double the amount!

This was discussed a few months ago. Musje's answer seemed to indicated that the prices were not part of her modding. I assume that if that is the case it probably goes back to Paradise Halls and possibly back to the original by "he who must not be named." I do remember selling slaves to Master Jerrek in Fellglow Slaver's Camp and seeing some of these disparities there.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

This was discussed a few months ago. Musje's answer seemed to indicated that the prices were not part of her modding. I assume that if that is the case it probably goes back to Paradise Halls and possibly back to the original by "he who must not be named." I do remember selling slaves to Master Jerrek in Fellglow Slaver's Camp and seeing some of these disparities there.

Ok, this is old news then. Sorry for bringing this up again. What's the story about the "He who must not be named" guy? Did he get banned for something?

1 minute ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Ok, this is old news then. Sorry for bringing this up again. What's the story about the "He who must not be named" guy? Did he get banned for something?

Not as far as I know but no one recently has used Paradise Halls original creator (Layam) on the boards. The usually refer to "the original author" or something similar. There may be more information on Paradise halls Reborn but I don't spend much time on that board.

34 minutes ago, Amberyl said:

Getting everything to work I think....but now I have a rolling script of "aim at a chain, enter attach, esc to cancel" and it won't go away......I installed Heretical Resources and still it won't go away.  HELP!!!???  Thanks.... :smile:

Okay. If I understand this started before installing Heretical Resources. If so, go to the MCM menu for Home Sweet Home (HSH). There is a button on it to update resources (or something similar). Click on this and, as usual with MCM menus, wait several seconds (a minute if you see no obvious progress). Close the MCM menu and see if you can properly use the HDT chains per Musje's instructions on the first page.

hi

I have just transferred all my mods to Vortex and a clean skyrim.

I am testing it now.

I have Pah reborn and PAh home sweet Home.

During my test I found that in PAH Reborn the slider for enslavement just doesn't work.

It just stays at zero.

I can click on it and a slider pops up I drag it to 30 and then accept it but when the pop up disappears the PAH reborn

still says 0 and not 60.

if someone could tall me what might be the problem it would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, padezaw said:

hi

I have just transferred all my mods to Vortex and a clean skyrim.

I am testing it now.

I have Pah reborn and PAh home sweet Home.

During my test I found that in PAH Reborn the slider for enslavement just doesn't work.

It just stays at zero.

I can click on it and a slider pops up I drag it to 30 and then accept it but when the pop up disappears the PAH reborn

still says 0 and not 60.

if someone could tall me what might be the problem it would be appreciated.

I admit that I have no special knowledge of Vortex (aka NMM2). After looking at it on Nexus, however, it appears to be a mod manager for Special Edition. As Fred 200 pointed out on February 27 (see above), there is no SE compatible version of PAHE or HSH. That may be your problem.

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I admit that I have no special knowledge of Vortex (aka NMM2). After looking at it on Nexus, however, it appears to be a mod manager for Special Edition. As Fred 200 pointed out on February 27 (see above), there is no SE compatible version of PAHE or HSH. That may be your problem.

I will point out that PAHE and Home Sweet Home are two different mods done by two different modders. If you have problems specific to PAHE, you would be better served by posting in that mod's support topic. Only report problems there that apply to Oldrim. For SSE, you are on your own, and You may have a JContainer issue, which is not available for SSE - yet.

21 hours ago, Amberyl said:

Getting everything to work I think....but now I have a rolling script of "aim at a chain, enter attach, esc to cancel" and it won't go away......I installed Heretical Resources and still it won't go away.  HELP!!!???  Thanks.... :smile:

Oh, I've no idea how you would get into this state and I also don't know how you can clear it. Try exiting whatever building you are in.

1 hour ago, hi there said:

How do i fix the bug that makes them inactive when i assign the house. Like i cant talk to them .

Could you be a little more specific. Normally, I take a slave (from PAHE) into a house that has been prepared with a house cell token. I then tell the slave (from their dialogue options) "you are going to stay here a while." If this has worked they will respond "like I have a choice." At that point I get the HSH dialogues instead of the PAHE dialogues. What part of this is not working for you?

I have wierd issue: PAHE want my mods list like this:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

paradise_halls.esm

and HSH wants my mod list like this:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

So when i change in WryeBash order of .esm for PAHE, then HSH dosen't works.

When I change .esm for HSH, PAHE missing and dosen't work.

8 hours ago, gdav said:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

I can't solve your problem and have no idea. I know that I use the first order you listed above (the one for PAHE). I also know that you should load all the Bethesda products first (since all the mods are dependent on them) as you have in you first load order.

10 hours ago, gdav said:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

paradise_halls.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

Hi

Is loot Wryebash complaining?

I myself is a nubie so I am not sure but I had a similar problem not so long ago and I found that there are a lot of ZAZ out there and I think the latest

is called ZAP but of course the esp is still named ZAZ on the list. It is really confusing there is ZAZ 7 and ZAP 8 which is actually ZAZ8?!?!?!? my head spins just to think about it.

It was the names that are confusing when some people call it ZAZ8 and some say ZAP 8. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

well what I am saying is go back and check if you have the latest zap 8 I think.

I have PAHE and PAH home sweet home and ZAZ 8 and no loot complaints.

if that helps you a litttle I would be pleased.

1 hour ago, padezaw said:

Hi

Is loot Wryebash complaining?

I myself is a nubie so I am not sure but I had a similar problem not so long ago and I found that there are a lot of ZAZ out there and I think the latest

is called ZAP but of course the esp is still named ZAZ on the list. It is really confusing there is ZAZ 7 and ZAP 8 which is actually ZAZ8?!?!?!? my head spins just to think about it.

It was the names that are confusing when some people call it ZAZ8 and some say ZAP 8. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

well what I am saying is go back and check if you have the latest zap 8 I think.

I have PAHE and PAH home sweet home and ZAZ 8 and no loot complaints.

if that helps you a litttle I would be pleased.

First, checking to make sure that you have all requirements is a good idea. Second, Musje says that HSH supports ZAZ7 and ZAZ8 and my personal experience has been that this is so.

ZAZ8 is the newest version of the Zaz Animation Pack (that is why it is sometimes listed as ZAP instead of Zaz). Zaz8 contains much that can be found in the old Zaz7 plus the Zaz Extension Pack (ZEP) and more besides. While there remain small bugs, Zaz8 is my preference but, to be repetitive, you should be able to use either one for PAHE and HSH.

3 minutes ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey not sure if this is the right place for this, so sorry if not. Does anyone know if there is a companion mod that has this mod's slave stats maxxed out? I'm thinking like a slave trainer npc. Thanks.

I am not aware of one. However, this is how I make one. First, bear in mind everything I am about to tell you takes place in PAHE and NOT in HSH. Capture the slave you want to use as a trainer (hereinafter I will refer to the slave as her, fitting my own tastes). Take her to an indoor space and chain her up (you can use the increased choices available from HSH or use the old "I am going to make sure you stay here"). Being bound automatically increases submission and pose. When submission reaches about 20 (which you can also achieve with 4-5 beatings) tell her that she is going to fight for you. After this her combat stats will also automatically increase. Finally, you have to manually have sex with her frequently to get that up to 100 (the three previously mentioned will all go to 100 on their own). Remember that the sex statistic is divided between vaginal, anal and oral sex so that if you only have vaginal sex with your slave you will never get her up to 100. My best practice is to require anal sex whenever she "acts out" or "mouths off." Otherwise I divide my time between oral and vaginal (with a mild preference for vaginal since that appears to move the statistic better). If you get the sex in the high 90s and can't quite seem to get 100, take her to a HSH site and have her stay there (temporarily). HSH (but not PAHE) will show you the stats for each of the three "areas" of sex training. Once you know what she is lacking remove her from HSH and place back in PAHE and work on what is needed. You are unlikely to get fear or respect up to 100 and they have little effect on anything anyway so I work on those incidentally (See "acts out" above). While it take me going up several levels and probably about a month of game time this system has always worked.

I specifically keep the slave in Dragonsreach until I own Breezehome. Then she stays in Breezehome until she is fully trained. I chose those sites as places that I tend to frequent in the early game. Also, this puts a premium on capturing your future slave trainer early in the game. 

Hope that helps.