Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On 6/22/2023 at 7:38 AM, Martok73 said:

If you do not complete the questline in it's entirity, including the parts you don't like, then you HAVE to use the MCM option to make the questline optional aka turn off the quest as a requirement. Otherwise he will not sell you anything nor will you be able to have auctions. So it's literally one or the other, do the quest to the end, or turn it off in the MCM or he won't sell shit.

I missed this reply. Apologies and a Thank you.

Question: "to the end" implies AFTER the melina quest when you receive the letter as payment. So the "shopping list" quest Pardo gives you after you give him the letter is NOT mandatory.   Correct? 

What about IF you MCM dodge the quests does this "shopping list" quest: then have a required role? No! IMHO

8 hours ago, Will55 said:

Question: "to the end" implies AFTER the melina quest when you receive the letter as payment. So the "shopping list" quest Pardo gives you after you give him the letter is NOT mandatory.   Correct? 

What about IF you MCM dodge the quests does this "shopping list" quest: then have a required role? No! IMHO

The "shopping list" is not mandatory, quest or no quest, but only a list of "preferred" slaves which are supposed to fetch higher prices at Pardo's auction.  But even Pardo's auction is optional and personally I use AndYouGetASlave for selling my slaves.  Pardo's auction is a bit fragile, breaking often and takes a long time to operate when it works.

And while I've done the HomeSweetHome questline a couple of times, it's deju-vu all over again, so I just turn the HSH quest off and have a blast selling and keeping a few slaves.

Edited by tinkerbelle
9 hours ago, Will55 said:

Technically it's not a "quest" per say, but as someone else pointed out it's a list of "preferred" npcs that will have a higher resale value. The few times I've done the actual questline and not used the "skip" option in the MCM I've run it until there were no more quests at all and not just the Merian/Mona quest.

As for the "skip" option, I have found that it sometimes does not work properly when checked while still inside the Alt Start prison cell, so I make it a point to "uncheck", then "recheck" that box about 10 minutes after loading into the game world proper. I do this to give the papyrus and MCM time to load up things that do not load until in the game world. This way so far has worked out fine and not given any issues.

I also make sure that the very first time I talk to Pardo, I have at least 3 slaves but no more than 9 slaves to sell at auction in tow when going to the Restless Hunter for the first time. Once there and loaded in, I'll talk to him, ask about securing slaves, go thru various dialog choices, then the last thing I do is talk about slave auctions, which because I have slaves in tow, it triggers immediately and I can schedule an auction and thus I put the ones I brought with me "up for sale".  Once that is done and he tells me to come back at midnight, I'll go upstairs, and "sleep" in the bed until right before midnight, making sure to not go past 11:59pm. I then go downstairs to where the auction is, sit in a chair, and watch the game clock scroll past midnight til about 12:30ish or so. Then I'll bring up the wait window and wait exactly 1 hour, no more. Then 99% of the time within a few seconds of doing that Pardo will announce the auction is starting and walk downstairs and start selling off the slaves. I've been doing it this way because I can repeatably get good results and not run into any issues with the auction functions and have had good luck thus far. Been doing it this way for several months and every play through since I found it to work well.

Hope this helps, and lemme know if I can be of anymore service. Good luck and happy slaving, LOL ?

On 6/21/2023 at 5:35 AM, Will55 said:

If you are not doing the questline then let me know when you do find out:).

If you ARE doing the questline you must wait for the "Message from a Jarl" (which IMHO takes far too long to arrive) and must first finish the  quest sequence . Thereafter you will be offered the RH services and a "shopping list" of wanted slaves.

I never do that one as I personally disapprove of "shopping slavery" where you go and grab an innocent to sate some rich  swine's lust (that is why I never allow melina to stay with her captors) and only enslave NPCs who try to kill my char. The one of three exceptions, is Salonia Carvain who is such a bitch and who now looks quite attractive in my current run. I "grab" her if I run into her party which is not always possible. The second is the "imperial captain" at the execution as IF you follow the storm cloaks after the dragon attack you will run into her alive. I rarely go that way but she richly deserves enslavement. IMHO.  The other group are the Thalmor patrols that I systematically "wipe out" and enslave any females as they make such "pleasant " slaves ...currently I have one being sexually trained by a nord trainer and yet the nord seems to be the one copping it mostly which is quite unusual but typical thalmor.

Is there a specifc quest line I need to be doing? How do I start it? Thank you so much 

Regarding the most recent update

What's New in Version 1.33

Released June 3

This is mostly to address some issues with DOM and to ensure compatibility between those mods will be maintained regardless of minor version updates.

- Added difficulty / training speed setting

Does this training speed setting only appear in the MCM if you are using DOM? It would be nice to have it if you're not using DOM as well.

20 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Is there a specifc quest line I need to be doing? How do I start it? Thank you so much 

IF you do not tick the MCM box allowing the ignoring of quests, then the quest start is automatic, if IMHO very slow, you must know at least one jarl from the 3 minor "cities"(from my personal experience it is always the Morthal jarl but it can be any. You will receive a note to visit her and she will then tell you that rather than just killing bandits enslaving them as mine workers is a better use of material and you must capture/enslave and take 3 slaves, to each of 3 mines. After the 3rd one IIRC you are "jumped" by merian who  accuses you of being a slaver and enslaving her sister. As her attack is to me unprovoked I always enslave her and then rescue her sister....here there is an ethical problem: what do you do with the rescued sister? I have freed both and they just disappear from the game (well I never see them again and the ref id fails a search) so I enslave her as well and keep her with her sister as well treated never sold house slaves. After that you receive the melina quest where you must kidnap a desired female from the Blue Palace for some rich geriatric and hand her over to the waiting slavers. I find this quest annoying and always rescue her without ruining the completion of the quest. When the quest is completed you are given a letter which is the "key" to being on good terms with Pardo at the Restless Hunter and although he is still not totally convinced about you (IMHO) you now have access to all of the features there(or most of them from my experience). He will offer a shopping list of "desired" slaves which I never take. 

Martok73, above, has posted far more and better information about the Restless Hunter and Pardo.

Edited by Will55

After Install, MCM menu still not appear (after lot of reload, waiting, etc)

I am see something like this in logs
```

[06/26/2023 - 02:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[06/26/2023 - 02:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckGuard" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[06/26/2023 - 02:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupInTempCamp" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[06/26/2023 - 02:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoThreesome" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".

```

quest `Slave Camps` is present, also see in `PAH - aygas` that HSH is installed.
Start new game not helpfull...
how to understand where to look for the problem...

Update: also if launch ReSaver (only load, not clean, and not remove any mods), has warning
```

Potential problems were identified

This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.

1. ConfigMenu: *PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp:5e008402 (000001adec1fb670) (24)

```

Edited by andbgame

I'm not sure if this is a PAHE issue, a HSH issue or just a Sexlab in general issue, but whenever I go to punish a slave with my female PC there is no animation filtering done whatsoever. For example, punishing a male slave usually puts my character in the submissive role (getting fucked by the slave, who is all tied up, often in an aggressive form). I've even gotten lesbian animations to show up when punishing males (BaboScizoring was the animation). 

I've tried messing with the settings in Sexlab (the animation filtering settings there) but turning them on/off does not filter out the non Femdom animations when punishing a male slave. And I don't see any animation tag filtering options in any of the Paradise Hall MCMs. I would like to have my female character use more sensible animations when punishing a slave (either Femdom animations, cowgirl, or non male-aggressive oral animations).

I use OsemelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus mod, and that is the only mod that changes anything to do with filtering. But I didn't see any mention of incompatibility with that mod in the description. 

The Sexlab mods that I am using are:

Spoiler

SLAL (Including Leito, FunnyBizness, Bakafactory, Anub, Ayasato, Nibbles, and Billy's. So I got plenty of animations for all types of possible scenes)

Sexlab Tools

Sexlab Utility Plus 

Sexlab Aroused Redux

BaboDialogue

Sexlab Approach Redux

Sexlab Horrible Harassment

PAHE, HSH, AYGAS, Interactive BDSM

Edited by Nohrin
1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

I'm not sure if this is a PAHE issue, a HSH issue or just a Sexlab in general issue, but whenever I go to punish a slave with my female PC there is no animation filtering done whatsoever. For example, punishing a male slave usually puts my character in the submissive role (getting fucked by the slave, who is all tied up, often in an aggressive form). I've even gotten lesbian animations to show up when punishing males (BaboScizoring was the animation). 

I've tried messing with the settings in Sexlab (the animation filtering settings there) but turning them on/off does not filter out the non Femdom animations when punishing a male slave. And I don't see any animation tag filtering options in any of the Paradise Hall MCMs. I would like to have my female character use more sensible animations when punishing a slave (either Femdom animations, cowgirl, or non male-aggressive oral animations).

I use OsemelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus mod, and that is the only mod that changes anything to do with filtering. But I didn't see any mention of incompatibility with that mod in the description. 

Reveal hidden contents

Okay. Usually I answer this question on the SexLab Thread but I can answer it here. SexLab is a framework. That means that it is a mod made to be used by other mod makers so that they don't have to build sex animations into all their mods. As such, SexLab does NOT choose the positions the characters are in. Those positions are chosen by the mod calling it (in your instance, HSH). 

For example, I created a mod for my own use Some Consensual Sex. When I first created it it was designed to put the player in the "male" position and whomever they were fucking in the "female" position. I made it this way since I felt there was a dearth of mods that did just this. However, over time people requested that I reverse the positions. So, I made a second file, one with the positions reversed for those who wanted it so. (As an aside, you can actually play with both files in your mod list at the same time since they use different dialogues to start the different positions). My point is, that it is NOT SexLab (same for both files) but my mod which chose the position.

Finally, you can use a hotkey when dealing with a SexLab animation ("+/=") that will reverse the positions of the characters in a SexLab animation.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Reveal hidden contents

SLAL (Including Leito, FunnyBizness, Bakafactory, Anub, Ayasato, Nibbles, and Billy's. So I got plenty of animations for all types of possible scenes)

Sexlab Tools

Sexlab Utility Plus 

Sexlab Aroused Redux

BaboDialogue

Sexlab Approach Redux

Sexlab Horrible Harassment

PAHE, HSH, AYGAS, Interactive BDSM

Use SLATE

You need to edit a lot of tags, and I mean A LOOOOOOOOOOT! Animators just add a lot of tags in the JSON file as if any quest mod use them. You need to remove wrong tags and add missing tags.

First you need to toggle debug mode in sex lab MCM so you can trace which required tags you need to add/remove, then you need to trigger the sex scene from the mod you are using. Open console and found the "required tags" section. Now proceed to use SLATE, profit! 

But in a second thought, I think the PAHE mods series are meant to work for male character most likely, I already try with female dominatrix and it didn't work for me either, maybe PAHE authors need to add that FEMDOM tag requirement too just when you are playing a female character. The only way I make it useful with "female" characters is with a FUTA character and with gender bender.

But this way the playrole is "female" - female...

Edited by サマエル

Thanks for the replies. So from what I am understanding, PAHE and HSH do not do any animation filtering by default? And its normal to have aggressive animations used against Males, for the male to be in the dominant position (the one doing the "fucking")? 

I have tried using SLATE in the past, but it never had any noticeable affects for me. Maybe because the mods that were triggering the sex scenes didn't filter by tags either (besides aggressive / non aggressive). 

Maybe I would need PAHE or HSH to include the option to only pick from "female domination" animations, for SLATE to work? Many of the animations I have already are correctly tagged. Like most aggressive cowgirl animations are correctly tagged as "femdom" as it is. But sex scenes with a male and female were strangely even calling for lesbian animations (which made me think there might be a glitch/mistake with my settings on my end).

Edited by Nohrin
1 hour ago, Heyjey said:

im having trouble with zaz as 7.0 or lower seems to not be SE compat in FNIS and 8.0 doesnt seem to fill the parent files for Paradise halls. Can anyone help?

Im having the same issue with serial strip,

use 8+ is all you need

23 hours ago, Heyjey said:

im having trouble with zaz as 7.0 or lower seems to not be SE compat in FNIS and 8.0 doesnt seem to fill the parent files for Paradise halls. Can anyone help?

Im having the same issue with serial strip,

I'm using 8+ and most everything seems to work.

5 hours ago, Elrol said:

Is there any way to spawn in more cages in a house cell?
Currently, the singular default cage cant hold the NPCs that I currently have in the house

Not without rebuilding the esp.  I've found that more than about 20 slaves at any location causes problems for me.  I don't keep them in the cages anyway.  After training one as much as I want, I then use the HomeSweetHome addon to have that slave train others.  Slaves are kept too busy to run, the leash collar helps, too.

14 hours ago, Elrol said:

Is there any way to spawn in more cages in a house cell?
Currently, the singular default cage cant hold the NPCs that I currently have in the house

This may be of use to you :- 

I would recommend the Windhelm or Winterhold houses myself 

On 6/17/2023 at 2:59 PM, Martok73 said:

7. Go to the slave you want to place in a new cell, talk to the slave and select the dialog option (Keep Me Company). That will force the slave to follow you.

How come i dont see this keep me company option?

I did everything and the MCM menu still not appear, initially i had PAHE 8.2.0-unprotected-slaves, HSH and AYGAS, but the menu for HSH and AYGAS do not appeared, I uninstalled AYGAS because i read about some incompatibility, but still HSH menu not appear, PAHE is just fine, somebody else have this issue? I really wanted to try this mod, also this is the first time it happens to me that the mod do not show up in the menu.

I get the mission "slave camps" or something when installing the mod.

I went to pardo house and it seems to be closed and says i need a key.

so  I can't use the mod, please help.

On 7/3/2023 at 11:02 PM, EdtheNord said:

is this 1.33 version?

Is there really a restart option in mcm i just didnt see?

The dialog has been there since at least 1.26, and it's still there in 1.33 as I've still got it. I'd have to check in game to see exactly what the "restart" option is, but I know it's there as I've had to use it a couple times. If you can't find it, I'll check my game later when I have time and screenshot it.

ok this is real pissing me off. i cant figure otu why my  slaves keep just  random strip naked even unequipipng sexlab keyword stuff.
is it maybe because i used teh set and strip  outfit  from PAH? the SS has the settings i use for PAH.

Spoiler

SS2458.thumb.png.ff580942bf0401e6d13537a934419598.png

On 7/5/2023 at 2:25 PM, Anamariesa said:

I did everything and the MCM menu still not appear, initially i had PAHE 8.2.0-unprotected-slaves, HSH and AYGAS, but the menu for HSH and AYGAS do not appeared, I uninstalled AYGAS because i read about some incompatibility, but still HSH menu not appear, PAHE is just fine, somebody else have this issue? I really wanted to try this mod, also this is the first time it happens to me that the mod do not show up in the menu.

did u rerun the installer after installing other mods? rerun to tick the compatibility patch to match your installed mods

On 7/5/2023 at 12:25 AM, Anamariesa said:

adjust your load order. it sounds like you have far to ammny heavy mods anda this is causing a issue of  something preventing hsh  from fullly running.  move HSH higher in your load order. also if you ignored the no mcm and  played anyway you will need a new game as the mods mcm start quest will be broken and baked into save.