Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

It may have always been like this...

From the HSH FOMOD:

<defaultType name="NotUsable" />
                                    <patterns>
                                        <pattern>
                                            <dependencies operator="And">
                                                <fileDependency file="DiaryOfMine.esp" state="Active" />
                                            </dependencies>
                                            <type name="Recommended" />
                                        </pattern>
                                    </patterns>

This disables field selection if DiaryOfMine.esp is not active, which means DOM has to be installed before HSH to select the patch.

19 minutes ago, fred200 said:

It may have always been like this...

From the HSH FOMOD:

<defaultType name="NotUsable" />
                                    <patterns>
                                        <pattern>
                                            <dependencies operator="And">
                                                <fileDependency file="DiaryOfMine.esp" state="Active" />
                                            </dependencies>
                                            <type name="Recommended" />
                                        </pattern>
                                    </patterns>

This disables field selection if DiaryOfMine.esp is not active, which means DOM has to be installed before HSH to select the patch.

And how do I make it so that it doesn't get disabled, but still gets automatically selected when present?

2 hours ago, Musje said:

And how do I make it so that it doesn't get disabled, but still gets automatically selected when present?

We have enough wizards on here someone can just tell you.

The choices are: • "Default type name - specifies default type of plugin. Can be set to: Optional, Required, Recommended, CouldBeUsable, Not Usable. If you don't add dependency patterns this field will be translated to xml as typeDescriptor/type, otherwise typeDescriptor/dependency Type/defaultType."

I will play with it and see if I can get a pattern that works the way you want.  Still like that wizard to chime in though...

2 hours ago, Musje said:

New version of HSH uploaded, marked "b".  This fixes a number of incorrect scripts.

Is the issue with the Slave Info Spell showing all 0 stats when used on a slave inside of HSH fixed? It's been bugged for awhile now, was just curious. The spell works fine and shows the right stats when a slave is in PAHE, but when transferred to HSH it shows all 0s in the little popup window. MCM shows the rights stats, just not the spell.

hey when iam at the action to buy slaves noting happins i have all the mods requerments add change my load oader and still noting happins i press bid 25 times  and nothing itrd leaving and comeing back for the money butt again nothing what do i do 

@MusjeBro there seems to be a bug in the new version "when i transfer slaves from pahe to hsh, then i try to transfer them back they are going to dom instead of pahe it self" what is the solution of this problem 

Edited by Draego
On 6/3/2023 at 6:54 AM, Musje said:

New version 1.33 posted.  This is mostly to address some issues with DOM and to ensure compatibility between those mods will be maintained regardless of minor version updates.

- Added difficulty / training speed setting
- Using the DOM training model is now optional (change in MCM menu)
- Fixes for DOM and PAHE

When installing or upgrading:

If you already have DOM 4.x installed: Select the DOM patch in the installer, and choose to overwrite everything installed by DOM.

If you install DOM 4.x after installing this mod: Do not select the HSH patch in the DOM installer, and do not overwrite anything installed by HSH.

I don't see the training options, where would they be?

On 6/7/2023 at 11:33 PM, gardelucina said:

I don't see the training options, where would they be?

Me either, can't find the difficulty/training speed setting anywhere.

Oh, and @Musje, the 0 stats bug with the slave info spell is still there and does not show any stats when used on a HSH slave, but works just fine when the slave is in PAHE.

Edited by Martok73

@CliftonJD@Musje hey y'all, not sure which thread this needs to be in so I'll post it in both as I think it concerns both maybe. Anyway I literally loaded the game, loaded a save file, then teleported to qasmoke, and checked the papayrus logs and found this at the very bottom. I haven't done anything in game except load the save file and teleport to qasmoke and I'm getting these errors in the log file.

I'm running Skyrim SE 1.5.97, PAHE 8.20fixed2, and HSH 1.31

Spoiler

[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Method JustCaptured not found on pahslave. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (730BF923)].phhshscenesla.HandleZoning() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 400
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (73008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnLocationChange() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 27
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp102"
stack:
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (730BF923)].phhshscenesla.HandleZoning() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 400
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (73008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnLocationChange() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line 27
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Cannot call AddToFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.StartBehaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 611
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.behaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 511
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.FollowPlayer() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 602
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (730BF923)].phhshscenesla.HandleZoning() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 401
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Cannot call AddToFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.StartAction() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 373
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 296
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.Follow() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 368
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.StartBehaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 612
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.behaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 511
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.FollowPlayer() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 602
    [PHHSHScenesSLA (730BF923)].phhshscenesla.HandleZoning() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line 401
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 297
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.Follow() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 368
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.StartBehaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 612
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.SetInFaction() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 910
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.accompanying_player() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 307
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.SetAccompanyingPlayer() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 346
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.current_action() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 298

<truncated stack>
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Cannot call SetPlayerTeammate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.StartBehaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 614
[06/10/2023 - 08:58:45PM] error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (1C01FAEF)].pahslave.behaviour() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 512

I don't recall having seen this before in the log, especially when the only thing I did was start the game, load a save file, and teleport to qasmoke. Is this anything I need to worry about? Oh and I do have the debug logging enabled in the HSH MCM.

how the living hell do i get slaves in HSH to stop damn striping naked for no reason. i literally  set their outfit in PAH before they where added to HSH  and even in HSHi told them to wear that all item but all it takes is  being gone from the cell for afew days and they all just strip naked for no reason.

Edited by sidfu1

Sup,

iam having problems getting this mod running, more precisely the MCM menu is not showing up.
I am working on a bare minimum mod setup for OLDRIM? right now.
Also tried putting HSH as far up in the load order as possible. But that didnt help.
Also save is pretty fresh (from after escaping helgen)

PAHE works just fine but HSH does not.
Maybe someone has an idea why it might not work on my setup.

Thanks for any advice/tips,
DCIS

ModOrder.PNG

Papyrus.0.log

Q: are you supposed to have more than 1 cell marker in an indoor area?

When told to go to their cell, slaves always go to the nearest cell, sometimes the default cell marker at the initial placement, even if that marker is already deleted.

Can the cell system utilse a typical prison layout by assigning each slave a specific cell marker to go to?

Edit

I see this part in the description:

You can place various markers around the house. Starting with version 1.0, you can use these in large homes to manage your slaves better and make them stay in certain parts of the house. For instance, if you have multiple bedrooms, place a Bedroom marker in each using the house menu (click the little box next to the cage). Then take your slave into one bedroom and tell her that's her bedroom from now (you need to be fairly close to the Bedroom marker or the dialogue will not appear). After that, you can order her to stay in that particular bedroom. Same for Cell and House markers (which are used for sandboxing).

To tell a slave which room(s) to stay near to, use the "Attend me, slave" dialogue
To tell her where to go, use "Go where I tell you".

But when a slave is in hwh state the slave does not auto follow you. How do you bring a slave to a specific marker?

I tried a few times the only option i get under the "attend me" category is "you are free to choose any cell, look after the entire house, and wait in my bedroom". And I did see the "Go where i tell you" command either.

Edited by EdtheNord
On 6/15/2023 at 11:26 PM, EdtheNord said:

Q: are you supposed to have more than 1 cell marker in an indoor area?

When told to go to their cell, slaves always go to the nearest cell, sometimes the default cell marker at the initial placement, even if that marker is already deleted.

Can the cell system utilse a typical prison layout by assigning each slave a specific cell marker to go to?

Multiple "cell markers" yes, multiple "permanent cell tokens" only one per loading screen/interior cell.

On 6/15/2023 at 11:26 PM, EdtheNord said:

Edit

I see this part in the description:

You can place various markers around the house. Starting with version 1.0, you can use these in large homes to manage your slaves better and make them stay in certain parts of the house. For instance, if you have multiple bedrooms, place a Bedroom marker in each using the house menu (click the little box next to the cage). Then take your slave into one bedroom and tell her that's her bedroom from now (you need to be fairly close to the Bedroom marker or the dialogue will not appear). After that, you can order her to stay in that particular bedroom. Same for Cell and House markers (which are used for sandboxing).

To tell a slave which room(s) to stay near to, use the "Attend me, slave" dialogue
To tell her where to go, use "Go where I tell you".

But when a slave is in hwh state the slave does not auto follow you. How do you bring a slave to a specific marker?

I tried a few times the only option i get under the "attend me" category is "you are free to choose any cell, look after the entire house, and wait in my bedroom". And I did see the "Go where i tell you" command either.

Ok, to get this to work can be abit confusing/tricky, not impossible, just have to do things in a specific order first. I'll try to explain the easiest way I have found to assign slaves to different cells other than the one placed when using the "token".

1. Open the "cell menu" by activating the little strongbox that was placed when you used the "Permanent House Cell Token".

2. Select Show Markers, then Place Cell Marker.

3. Go to where every you want to have a "cell" example, inside a prebuilt cell or cage in a modded house/prison/whatever.

4. Press E (or whatever button you have set as your activator) to "Place" the new cell marker, it's a green wagon wheel.

5. Repeat step 4 anywhere you want a new cell marker placed. (green wagon wheel).

6. When done placing new cell markers, hit escape to exit out of that menu, might have to hit it twice.

7. Go to the slave you want to place in a new cell, talk to the slave and select the dialog option (Keep Me Company). That will force the slave to follow you.

8. Take the slave to the cell you want them to go to when ordered using the (Go to your cell) dialog.

9. Stand with the slave as close to the green wagon wheel cell marker as possible, then "talk" to the slave and select the "Attend Me" slave dialog option.

10. Select the dialog option (you may choose any cell in the house).

11. Immediately talk to the slave again before they move away and choose the "Attend Me Slave" dialog option again. (make sure they are still standing as close as possible to the green wagon wheel cell marker.

12. Now choose the dialog option that instructs them that this is there new cell or they will stay in this cell. ( I don't remember the exact wording here but it should be pretty easy to spot.)

If done correctly the slave will now go to that specific cell marker when told "Go to your cell" in the dialog window. But to get them to follow you thru the house or wherever you have to tell them to "Keep me company" first, or they will not follow and the dialog to assign them to a bedroom or cell or house marker will not show up as they have to be almost standing on top of it.

Hope this helps, and if you have anymore questions I'll do my best to answer. Good luck ?

On 6/10/2023 at 11:47 PM, sidfu1 said:

how the living hell do i get slaves in HSH to stop damn striping naked for no reason. i literally  set their outfit in PAH before they where added to HSH  and even in HSHi told them to wear that all item but all it takes is  being gone from the cell for afew days and they all just strip naked for no reason.

I solved it by telling them to where that outfit from now on. They may still strip if being trained though. Part of the humility training I think.

9 hours ago, jayjay4lust said:

I solved it by telling them to where that outfit from now on. They may still strip if being trained though. Part of the humility training I think.

i did that. then i left and came abck and tehy all naked.
this been pretty much a perptual problem for me as HSH removes ablity for slave to put back on their clothing themself even if you never told them to strip. so this means if anything outside of HSH  causes then to strip then your boned

Posted on PAHE page:

For once I thought that I had solved all my SSE problems, even Thane of Eastmarch (RIP Sanity). But now that I am using HSH to train slaves a new annoying problems has arisen when I transfer them back to PAHE after being 100 in sub/pose/respect and usually SLEN 4 or 3. I bring them back to keep my housed followers "off my char's back...(well not exactly her back but on theirs...:)) and it seemed a good way to push sex exp to 100 via the followers jumping on them thx to HSH (one already 100 who is now back in HSH training another). So, in my 3 current homes I have placed 3 slaves in each, all HSH trained to 100x3...back in via PAHE.... making the homes HSH is possible IFF the house is 5 city vanilla but modded homes cause problems and unlike basements & cellars you are NOT allowed a choice of where to place the cell...which IMHO sucks totally. I tried multiple times to install a house token into Hjerim until the penny dropped and I went to see Pardo and bought the only option which was useless so I reloaded.

Any the point of posting this here is that the "house" slaves transferred from HSH back to PAHE go "walkabout" and it matters not if you restrain them(it does decrease it but not 100%...IMHO the follower "using" them could break the restraint), or tell them to wait in the one spot, while "sandbox" is almost always totally disregarded. I have picked up at least 3 halfway across Skyrim (and dumped them back in the Bondage house restrained) . They are always angry and set to "follow" yet I never told them to do so. Right now MOST of the "house slaves" are restrained as that seem the only way that I can decrease it. The "follow" is quite a joke as two just walked out the door in front of my char and disappeared (one was in Windhelm sewers and as soon as I Tp'd her back and told her to sandbox she shot through the "locked" door and I when i had the time to pick her up, she was  in Whiterun) which is hardly "following my char.

I honestly do not know if this is a PAHE problem or a residual HSH one. It is not game destroying, just a source of extremely bad language and wasted time here and makes me doubt the value of HSH as I have not had this problem until I began to use HSH large scale and especially on such "trained"(sic!) slaves.