Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

7 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

I can't remember having seen that particular message ("X died of unnatural causes").

I have. However, I never could pin down the cause. It's not immersion breaking. Plenty of slaves have died of unnatural causes throughout history.

15 hours ago, fyzr said:

Hey are there pre-reqs to setting up a brothel? I set up a house token in a house and have slaves in there but there is no option to tell them they will work at a brothel

Look at the 'Progress' tab in the MCM. 

The conditions for each level of competence based advancement are there.  IIRC, you have to progress through all the lower levels to gain/reach the 'Madame witha Brothel' perk' 

Of course, you could always cheat as there is provision in the MCM to do that

But I wouldn't be seeking out the company of those that I then knew were your untrained, cheap, tarts ?

Hello,

I started playing this mod and it appears very well done. (congratulations!)

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly, so I ask.

I am bringing a captured slave to the labor camp (running the Dispensing justice mission), as I have to supply 3 prisoners. I have 1 prisoner with me. I approach the guard and I select : "I have a criminal to put to work". The reply is "Point him out  , if you will". I have hard time to "point him/her out". I mean, I press "tab" to close the dialog with the guard, I turn around and press "E" to select my prisoner. But that does nothing. I go to the guard again and I repeat.. But the same outcome. What is the meaning of "point him/her out?" and how do I do that, if I am in the middle of the dialog with the guard?.. or is there something else I should know?.. Thanks in advance!

36 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

I am bringing a captured slave to the labor camp (running the Dispensing justice mission), as I have to supply 3 prisoners. I have 1 prisoner with me. I approach the guard and I select : "I have a criminal to put to work". The reply is "Point him out  , if you will". I have hard time to "point him/her out". I mean, I press "tab" to close the dialog with the guard, I turn around and press "E" to select my prisoner. But that does nothing. I go to the guard again and I repeat.. But the same outcome. What is the meaning of "point him/her out?" and how do I do that, if I am in the middle of the dialog with the guard?.. or is there something else I should know?.. Thanks in advance!

That's a old common bug, going to another mine will fix it

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

That's a old common bug, going to another mine will fix it

I attempted the second mine.. with a different prisoner.. and nothing changed for me.. I cannot "unload" the prisoner.. Also, as a point of clarification, when I "defeat".. I have 2 options DOM and enslavement.. would that make any difference for this situation?.. ( in simple terms, which one would work.. if any? ) thanks!

2 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

I attempted the second mine.. with a different prisoner.. and nothing changed for me.. I cannot "unload" the prisoner.. Also, as a point of clarification, when I "defeat".. I have 2 options DOM and enslavement.. would that make any difference for this situation?.. ( in simple terms, which one would work.. if any? ) thanks!

Then try in the third mine then, one of those places must work or you a have a bigger problem of conflict between plugins of some sort I guess.

If you are using DoM It's suitable that you use the DoM options because DoM mechanics adds new play experiences than the classic PAHE, or you would be using a plugin space for nothin. Of course PAHE alone is fantastic if you are not interested in DoM mechanics ("sentient" slaves full of "feelings", well... sort of...).

15 hours ago, サマエル said:

Then try in the third mine then, one of those places must work or you a have a bigger problem of conflict between plugins of some sort I guess.

If you are using DoM It's suitable that you use the DoM options because DoM mechanics adds new play experiences than the classic PAHE, or you would be using a plugin space for nothin. Of course PAHE alone is fantastic if you are not interested in DoM mechanics ("sentient" slaves full of "feelings", well... sort of...).

Thanks!.. and I am now even more confused ::) (lol) ... I have been testing things. I see I can have finally the list of slaves if I use the "H" and I capture the girl. I have tested moving the slaves with the MCM option, spawn here.. and it does work.  At the same time, I have no idea what the DoM option opens up as possibilities. In combat, I was defeating the NPC and select DoM. At the point I was able to do about the same, but the slave was not listed under the Diary of Mine tracking page... why?... again.. there is much I don't understand and I was looking for some explanations about the systems... if anyone can contribute... many thanks!!!!

On 10/5/2023 at 6:47 PM, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

Make sure you're pointing at a PAHE slave. Sending DoM slaves to labour camps was not tested, and they are certainly missing this piece of dialogue.

3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Make sure you're pointing at a PAHE slave. Sending DoM slaves to labour camps was not tested, and they are certainly missing this piece of dialogue.

From what I can tell, I have installed PAHE and HSE and working properly. I have moved on from the questing and used the optional "skip quests". So now I am trying to get the auction going and see how the process works. As I read from the description, I have to bring 3 prisoners before the auction would start/can be scheduled. I am attempting that. I did bring 3 bagged prisoners, opened the bag in the cell and ordered to stay there. For some reason the dialog does not provide me some of the option like.. "wear that", but luckily, 3 of the 4 prisoners I dropped were wearing the medallion. So I go back to the "front desk guy" guy and still is just saying there is only 1 slave in the den... (what I am doing wrong ???!!!)... however, this time he provides me with a note for  ingredients.. something  unlocked here... so.. I am going to keep going... and see if the auction will be arranged ..  in the future...  lol .. and search for the ingredients..  .. any suggestions or notes of what I am doing wrong or I should be doing is greatly appreciated...

On 9/11/2023 at 12:12 AM, Musje said:

Can you enable logging and check those logs please?  See what happens when you save and load, then see what happens when you try to interact with them.  If HSH somehow messed up the PAHE scripts, there should be something in the logs

I also found this issue in the new game when use HSH1.33B. Upon examination, I  found phhshSceneSLA.pex this file was the cause. I replaced this file from HSH1.26 and there have no this issue.

After my testing, I found this issue was adding code in "Function Handling Zoning" in phhshSceneSLA.psc.

Function HandleZoning()
    Actor slave = FollowerSlaveRef.GetActorRef()
    SceneFollowerSex.Stop()
    FollowerRef.Clear()
    FollowerSlaveRef.Clear()
    EndSitScene()
    ClearSitAnims()
    PAHSlave slave_alias = PHHSH.PAHFunctions.GetSlave(slave)
    if slave_alias != None && !slave_alias.JustCaptured()
        slave_alias.FollowPlayer()
    endif

EndFunction

If delete the part of the horizontal line, it will be no problem.

Edited by yemaowuxin
  • 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a conflict between this great mod, Paradise Halls, and HS Player Homes - Proudspire Manor. When the HS Proudspire mod is loaded just before this mod (MO2, right side), one of the doors in the back of Proudspire is blocked by a solid wall. Also in a room next to that exterior doorway there is a door actually near the middle of the room, standing in the air, that is a working door to get outside. When you look at that door in More Informative Console, it claims to be from this mod.

When I load HS Proudspire just AFTER this mod on the right, the exterior door loads correctly. I think either a patch or an update would fix it.

The popular HS Proudspire, and the whole HS line of mods, have become the best vanilla replacer housing mods. HS Proudspire makes a lot of changes to the interior of that house, but none to the outside that I am aware of, so it is compatible with a lot of other mods. Also, it is an ESP-FE mod. Hopefully someone can confirm my finding, and someone can patch/fix that issue.

Thanks for this mod, and for any support you can provide!

Edited by trgdolors

Question about the first quest, after talking to the Jarl and getting the initial quest I was sent to Markath for the helpful equipment. Got distracted while grabbing it from the blacksmith and didn't see the message for what it is, so what is it? Can't seem to find anything new in my inventory so either it didn't get put in properly or I'm missing something obvious.

2 hours ago, Thatguy616 said:

Question about the first quest, after talking to the Jarl and getting the initial quest I was sent to Markath for the helpful equipment. Got distracted while grabbing it from the blacksmith and didn't see the message for what it is, so what is it? Can't seem to find anything new in my inventory so either it didn't get put in properly or I'm missing something obvious.

Slave collars and a whip.

On 10/14/2023 at 6:38 PM, yemaowuxin said:

I also found this issue in the new game when use HSH1.33B. Upon examination, I  found phhshSceneSLA.pex this file was the cause. I replaced this file from HSH1.26 and there have no this issue.

After my testing, I found this issue was adding code in "Function Handling Zoning" in phhshSceneSLA.psc.

Function HandleZoning()
    Actor slave = FollowerSlaveRef.GetActorRef()
    SceneFollowerSex.Stop()
    FollowerRef.Clear()
    FollowerSlaveRef.Clear()
    EndSitScene()
    ClearSitAnims()
    PAHSlave slave_alias = PHHSH.PAHFunctions.GetSlave(slave)
    if slave_alias != None && !slave_alias.JustCaptured()
        slave_alias.FollowPlayer()
    endif

EndFunction

If delete the part of the horizontal line, it will be no problem.

It's weird that this bit of code would break slaves.  How did you find this file was the cause?

On 10/13/2023 at 3:56 AM, EthernalNoob said:

I have a feature suggestion:

Maid function: When a slave is in a house or camp, he/she can do some "housework". This way they can be more "usefull" (immersive) than just onaholes

I'm looking into something like this

On 10/22/2023 at 6:42 AM, trgdolors said:

There seems to be a conflict between this great mod, Paradise Halls, and HS Player Homes - Proudspire Manor. When the HS Proudspire mod is loaded just before this mod (MO2, right side), one of the doors in the back of Proudspire is blocked by a solid wall. Also in a room next to that exterior doorway there is a door actually near the middle of the room, standing in the air, that is a working door to get outside. When you look at that door in More Informative Console, it claims to be from this mod.

When I load HS Proudspire just AFTER this mod on the right, the exterior door loads correctly. I think either a patch or an update would fix it.

The popular HS Proudspire, and the whole HS line of mods, have become the best vanilla replacer housing mods. HS Proudspire makes a lot of changes to the interior of that house, but none to the outside that I am aware of, so it is compatible with a lot of other mods. Also, it is an ESP-FE mod. Hopefully someone can confirm my finding, and someone can patch/fix that issue.

Thanks for this mod, and for any support you can provide!

I reported earlier that the HS Player Home Proudspire has a major conflict with HSH. I just realized that HS Player Homes - Honeyside does, too (a few things including a bed and a fireplace in the same spot. Bed on fire!). I think I fixed it by moving the HS Honeyside mod down under HSH (MO2, both sides). While this seems to work, it is causing me other load order issues.

Does HSH affect all the vanilla homes? Will I have to move all the vanilla home mods below HSH? Will my fix break HSH in some way? Wish there was a patch because the HS mod series is so good!

On 10/29/2023 at 4:21 AM, Musje said:

It's weird that this bit of code would break slaves.  How did you find this file was the cause?

I extracted all PEX files in HSH1.26, and replaced the files in HSH1.33B one by one for testing.

Then compare the code and cut it line by line for testing.

I'm not very good at code and English, so I have to use this stupid method.

Edited by yemaowuxin