Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

OOC and perhaps a stupid question: BUT, can you transfer HSH slaves to a NON HSH house and still retain their HSH membership and abilities? That is to train other slaves and to do the housework etc..

I ask as this may well be the solution to my slave "walkabout" problem.

6 hours ago, Will55 said:

OOC and perhaps a stupid question: BUT, can you transfer HSH slaves to a NON HSH house and still retain their HSH membership and abilities? That is to train other slaves and to do the housework etc..

I ask as this may well be the solution to my slave "walkabout" problem.

HSH slaves need to be in a camp. if they not in a camp then they either not a HSH slave or they  have broken AI and have left the camp for osme reason.

you can have like 20 or was it like 50 camps anyway.

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

HSH slaves need to be in a camp. if they not in a camp then they either not a HSH slave or they  have broken AI and have left the camp for osme reason.

you can have like 20 or was it like 50 camps anyway.

The reason why I asked was because I TP'd some HSH slaves to Hjerim and I noticed that they still had the HSH control lines of speech and they responded correctly to them despite Hjerim then NOT being a HSH home cell and I wondered if this was intentional or accidental. Despite your post I am still not certain but will not depend upon it as a certain fact.

WRT "camps" I guess that you mean houses and camps as I only use houses or cellars and never use camps.

The other thing I have noticed is that HSH slaves in house cell  "B" can be MCM listed in Housecell "A", e.g., I have 3 bed slaves in Calixto's old home but only 2 are listed in the MCM despite the fact that all 3 are HSH active(the missing one is still listed in the Bondage house where all new slaves are trained to 100 sub/pose, then 100 respect.

This is the furtherest I have travelled into HSH despite having it installed for years and I guess that the tyro questions make this obvious:(

11 hours ago, Will55 said:

The reason why I asked was because I TP'd some HSH slaves to Hjerim and I noticed that they still had the HSH control lines of speech and they responded correctly to them despite Hjerim then NOT being a HSH home cell and I wondered if this was intentional or accidental. Despite your post I am still not certain but will not depend upon it as a certain fact.

WRT "camps" I guess that you mean houses and camps as I only use houses or cellars and never use camps.

The other thing I have noticed is that HSH slaves in house cell  "B" can be MCM listed in Housecell "A", e.g., I have 3 bed slaves in Calixto's old home but only 2 are listed in the MCM despite the fact that all 3 are HSH active(the missing one is still listed in the Bondage house where all new slaves are trained to 100 sub/pose, then 100 respect.

This is the furtherest I have travelled into HSH despite having it installed for years and I guess that the tyro questions make this obvious:(

your not meant to teleport slaves like that for normal use. just take and move the slave from HSH to PAHE. then if you so gunho about not having them follow  to new place just have them wait place then palce new camp at new place and use pahe debug on to tp themn to you and put them in new camp.

i use this method when im moving a camp or a mass of slaves and dont want the lag to follow me as i dont fast travel.

4 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

your not meant to teleport slaves like that for normal use. just take and move the slave from HSH to PAHE. then if you so gung-ho about not having them follow  to new place just have them wait place then palce new camp at new place and use pahe debug on to tp themn to you and put them in new camp.

i use this method when im moving a camp or a mass of slaves and dont want the lag to follow me as i dont fast travel.

Thank you for that considered reply.

I now see the problem: HSH slaves can only exist in HSH camps/houses and if not within such will not be "good" HSH slaves and will then try to return to their real HSH home...hence the "walkabout". If I wish to transfer HSH slaves to a HSH camp/house I can do so via HSH teleport. But IF I wish to transfer a HSH slave to a non HSH site then I must place that slave back into PAHE before so doing via PAHE teleport.

Is that correct?

The subtleties behind playing SSE, using LL mods, never fail to amaze me and HSH is no exception. The gods help me when I begin to use DOM.:classic_biggrin:

55 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for that considered reply.

I now see the problem: HSH slaves can only exist in HSH camps/houses and if not within such will not be "good" HSH slaves and will then try to return to their real HSH home...hence the "walkabout". If I wish to transfer HSH slaves to a HSH camp/house I can do so via HSH teleport. But IF I wish to transfer a HSH slave to a non HSH site then I must place that slave back into PAHE before so doing via PAHE teleport.

Is that correct?

The subtleties behind playing SSE, using LL mods, never fail to amaze me and HSH is no exception. The gods help me when I begin to use DOM.:classic_biggrin:

PAHE / HSH is really simple

Enslave with PAHE

Slave follows player, using PAHE dialogue, doing PAHE things as commanded by PAHE dialogue

Enter building or camp set up as a HSH Home/Camp by using the HSH tokens (bought from Pardo at the Ivarstead Drunken Huntsman, or so help me, even just cheated into inventory)

Player tells slave you're going to wait here

That transfers slave to HSH

Slave does as player tells it, using PAHE dialogue, doing PAHE things

Player can then tell slave its going to leave HSH location, with dialogue that It's time to make tracks (not exact dialogue but that's the gist of it)

Slave then is t/f from HSH control to PAHE control

Player tells slave to 'Follow' and both can then leave HSH House/Camp with slave comntrolled once more byu only PAHE dialogue

Other things/quirks to note 

- HSH MCM can be set to have slave t/f to HSH with leaving some of the PAHE dialogue commands still available to use when under HSH control

- while under HSH control, slave can be subject to the HSH_Interactive BDSM mod interactions, if that's installed.  Current SE version I use is v0.3

It's really very simple to get all the slave's 'in and outs' functioning properly, as long as the player also gets the PAHE/HSH/PAHE to and fro's set up and used properly, in the right order

Hope that helps

DQW

10 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

PAHE / HSH is really simple

E

Other things/quirks to note 

- HSH MCM can be set to have slave t/f to HSH with leaving some of the PAHE dialogue commands still available to use when under HSH control

- while under HSH control, slave can be subject to the HSH_Interactive BDSM mod interactions, if that's installed.  Current SE version I use is v0.3

It's really very simple to get all the slave's 'in and outs' functioning properly, as long as the player also gets the PAHE/HSH/PAHE to and fro's set up and used properly, in the right order

Hope that helps

DQW

Thanks for that. In retrospect it was not just all my fault and for the benefit of others I will explain:

this run,  for once, I did not bother with the questline , so Pardo does not have anything for sale to me (that is house and camp tokens).  WHY??? FGS!!

So, I had to buy the HSH Hjerim cell which naturally borked my mod'd home and so I reloaded the Pardo save and tried to buy a house token. No go!

So I said "&*^% you!" and added a house token by console without feeling guilty at all.

I tried multiple times to install that token but each time I did so it refused to be noticed by the HSH MCM and when I returned to it, the cell cage always had vanished. If I had clicked on the safe, I lost the token and needed another console grab. If I had not, it was returned.

Initially, thinking that I now had a HSH home, I had TP'd 3 HSH slaves from the Bondage house and they responded like HSH slaves.

So, they came to Hjerim on eventual  false pretenses as it was suddenly NO LONGER a HSH home when i went upstairs and looked.

That was why they went walkabout..."go home!"(sorry! ET).

I actually thought that it might be because I had grabbed the token via the console (some nasty modder's idea of humour).

But I jumped to another save in another yet to be HSH home and the consoled token worked perfectly. So it was NOT that (apols! Mr Modder).

But, after multiple attempts to install the cell the penny dropped and once I had clicked on the safe, I removed the cage to see what would happen and Hjerim stayed HSH.

Keeping the HSH cell cage in a Big City home is a NO NO! which is a little silly IMHO as the classical HSH cells for such homes often do not fit mod'd homes.

Finally,  I had already booted the "guilty" runaways back to the Bondage House., so now I simply TP'd them back in and all is well as their sex exp rises with the bruises on their backs.

That explains the whole mess I posted above which I was tempted to delete.

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Thanks for that. In retrospect it was not just all my fault and for the benefit of others I will explain:

this run,  for once, I did not bother with the questline , so Pardo does not have anything for sale to me (that is house and camp tokens).  WHY??? FGS!!

So, I had to buy the HSH Hjerim cell which naturally borked my mod'd home and so I reloaded the Pardo save and tried to buy a house token. No go!

So I said "&*^% you!" and added a house token by console without feeling guilty at all.

I tried multiple times to install that token but each time I did so it refused to be noticed by the HSH MCM and when I returned to it, the cell cage always had vanished. If I had clicked on the safe, I lost the token and needed another console grab. If I had not, it was returned.

Initially, thinking that I now had a HSH home, I had TP'd 3 HSH slaves from the Bondage house and they responded like HSH slaves.

So, they came to Hjerim on false pretenses as it was NOT a HSH home when i went upstairs and looked.

But, after multiple attempts to install the cell the penny dropped and once I had clicked on the safe, I removed the cage to see what would happen and Hjerim stayed HSH.

Keeping the HSH cell cage in a Big City home is a NO NO! which is a little silly IMHO as the classical HSH cell for such homes often do not fit mod'd homes.

Finally,  I had already booted the "guilty" runaways to the Bondage House., so now I simply TP'd them back in and all is well as their sex exp rises with the bruises on their backs.

I think I'm going to cry

You've made me laugh too much ...

Not sure, though, why Pardo went full refusnik.  When I've chosen the 'skip quest' option, I've never had a problem

But glad you made it in the end :smile:

DQW

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

So, they came to Hjerim on eventual  false pretenses as it was suddenly NO LONGER a HSH home when i went upstairs and looked.

I actually thought that it might be because I had grabbed the token via the console (some nasty modder's idea of humour).

But I jumped to another save in another yet to be HSH home and the consoled token worked perfectly. So it was NOT that (apols! Mr Modder).

Keeping the HSH cell cage in a Big City home is a NO NO! which is a little silly IMHO as the classical HSH cell for such homes often do not fit mod'd homes.

Finally,  I had already booted the "guilty" runaways back to the Bondage House., so now I simply TP'd them back in and all is well as their sex exp rises with the bruises on their backs.

BTW, you can use the console to "cheat" in some house cell tokens, etc.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BTW, you can use the console to "cheat" in some house cell tokens, etc.

Guilty as charged :(.

Mind you, necessity drove me to it, your honour, as the swine Pardo would not sell it to me honestly. So he shares the blame for being a slack**** at his job.

Edited by Will55
23 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Guilty as charged :(.

Mind you, necessity drove me to it, your honour, as the swine Pardo would not sell it to me honestly. So he shares the blame for being a slack**** at his job.

Actually, I just like starting HSH before I even get to Pardo. Mind you, I like the quest and always do it but I don't like having the tokens only available at that point. I think that Belethor should sell them - but it's not my mod.

55 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Actually, I just like starting HSH before I even get to Pardo. Mind you, I like the quest and always do it but I don't like having the tokens only available at that point. I think that Belethor should sell them - but it's not my mod.

Until this run, I always "obtained" the real melinda (and finished that quest) and used her as a follower/hooker while I feel sorry for merian and her sister whom I enslave but treat quite well, never sell them on and make them happy house slaves. But waiting for the "jarl's note often takes far too long in-game and by then my PAHE is overloaded totally and that is with uniques or high level NMs, vampires, thalmor justiciars & warlocks plus the odd Rigel-type or Slave trader bandit high level.. So. I thought this time "why bother" and it has worked well with only 7 current PAHE slaves and about 40 HSH ones.

In addition, in my last run. I have had EIGHT slaves  waiting at the restless Hunter for an auction for over 4 weeks RT( I dropped in every week and asked but all I saw were every other slave ( a whole 3 each time) being auctioned and yes, they all had the amulet) and frankly I would rather sell them to Jerrick or AYGAS them than buggerize around with such"immersion".

WRT selling the tokens: IMHO the best shop would be at Riverwood as I usually defer the main quest and hence, Whiterun until much later and after Wartimes I cannot abide Belethor not that Camilla's brother is much better.

Edited by Will55
17 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Hi 

How do I get the guy at the restless hunter do anything like sell tokens or anything else? He does nothing right now. How do I get this part started? Thank you 

If you are not doing the questline then let me know when you do find out:).

If you ARE doing the questline you must wait for the "Message from a Jarl" (which IMHO takes far too long to arrive) and must first finish the  quest sequence . Thereafter you will be offered the RH services and a "shopping list" of wanted slaves.

I never do that one as I personally disapprove of "shopping slavery" where you go and grab an innocent to sate some rich  swine's lust (that is why I never allow melina to stay with her captors) and only enslave NPCs who try to kill my char. The one of three exceptions, is Salonia Carvain who is such a bitch and who now looks quite attractive in my current run. I "grab" her if I run into her party which is not always possible. The second is the "imperial captain" at the execution as IF you follow the storm cloaks after the dragon attack you will run into her alive. I rarely go that way but she richly deserves enslavement. IMHO.  The other group are the Thalmor patrols that I systematically "wipe out" and enslave any females as they make such "pleasant " slaves ...currently I have one being sexually trained by a nord trainer and yet the nord seems to be the one copping it mostly which is quite unusual but typical thalmor.

Edited by Will55
6 hours ago, Will55 said:

If you are not doing the questline then let me know when you do find out:).

If you ARE doing the questline you must wait for the "Message from a Jarl" (which IMHO takes far too long to arrive) and must first finish the  quest sequence . Thereafter you will be offered the RH services and a "shopping list" of wanted slaves.

I never do that one as I personally disapprove of "shopping slavery" where you go and grab an innocent to sate some rich  swine's lust (that is why I never allow melina to stay with her captors) and only enslave NPCs who try to kill my char. The one of three exceptions, is Salonia Carvain who is such a bitch and who now looks quite attractive in my current run. I "grab" her if I run into her party which is not always possible. The second is the "imperial captain" at the execution as IF you follow the storm cloaks after the dragon attack you will run into her alive. I rarely go that way but she richly deserves enslavement. IMHO.  The other group are the Thalmor patrols that I systematically "wipe out" and enslave any females as they make such "pleasant " slaves ...currently I have one being sexually trained by a nord trainer and yet the nord seems to be the one copping it mostly which is quite unusual but typical thalmor.

If you have the questline turned off in the MCM menu, then you simply need to go see Pardo.  One of the possible dialogue lines is on the order of: "How can I keep my slaves securely?".  This opens up Pardo trading with you, lets you use the room upstairs, allows auctions on your request.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

If you have the questline turned off in the MCM menu, then you simply need to go see Pardo.  One of the possible dialogue lines is on the order of: "How can I keep my slaves securely?".  This opens up Pardo trading with you, lets you use the room upstairs, allows auctions on your request.

Thanks for that reply. I went to see Pardo 3 times and not once did he have tokens available( the items for sale line). He did have the line: " how can I keep my slaves in my home ".

I have the houses Tundra Homestead, Honeyside and Hjerim. IMO the first one is ignored by HSH  (it can actually handle 2 tokens: one for the basement and one for upstairs), but Pardo(HSH) does not see it as an owned house IMO (probably like Myrwatch and Hendraheim) so as far he is concerned I only have the 2 city homes which require the ill fitting city home modifications. So I bought the latter but WRT my modded homes they were useless so I reloaded and he still does not have the line indicating that he has some items for sale and seems to indicate that I have to earn his trust. That also means I cannot dump slaves there for auction as I will not be able to obtain the amulets. I will check on him again in a day or two to see if he has mellowed but really all he has done so far is waste my time. HSH homes seem to be restricted to those in the vanilla game and until you have a Hearthfire home IMO  it cannot see why you would want a token. But this is contradicted by the camp tokens also being unavailable. So I have no idea and now wish that I had done the *&^%ing quests as i never had this happen before. Thank the gods for the console 

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Thanks for that reply. I went to see Pardo 3 times and not once did he have tokens available( the items for sale line). He did have the line: " how can I keep my slaves in my home ".

I have the houses Tundra Homestead, Honeyside and Hjerim. IMO the first one is ignored by HSH  (it can actually handle 2 tokens: one for the basement and one for upstairs), but Pardo(HSH) does not see it as an owned house IMO (probably like Myrwatch and Hendraheim) so as far he is concerned I only have the 2 city homes which require the ill fitting city home modifications. So I bought the latter but WRT my modded homes they were useless so I reloaded and he still does not have the line indicating that he has some items for sale and seems to indicate that I have to earn his trust. That also means I cannot dump slaves there for auction as I will not be able to obtain the amulets. I will check on him again in a day or two to see if he has mellowed but really all he has done so far is waste my time. HSH homes seem to be restricted to those in the vanilla game and until you have a Hearthfire home IMO  it cannot see why you would want a token. But this is contradicted by the camp tokens also being unavailable. So I have no idea and now wish that I had done the *&^%ing quests as i never had this happen before. Thank the gods for the console 

If you do not complete the questline in it's entirity, including the parts you don't like, then you HAVE to use the MCM option to make the questline optional aka turn off the quest as a requirement. Otherwise he will not sell you anything nor will you be able to have auctions. So it's literally one or the other, do the quest to the end, or turn it off in the MCM or he won't sell shit.

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

'so as far he is concerned I only have the 2 city homes which require the ill fitting city home modifications.'

I wondered about what you seemed to be saying in past posts.  You do realise that adding/buying these is for decorative purposes ONLY.  Buying those is only applicable to the base game player home quests - ie if you buy Breezehome etc, Pardo will sell you the DECORATIVE extension - but buying those does not mean that the home then has the HSH mod's house/home 'FUNCTIONALITY'. 

You're never going to see a decoration only home in the HSH MCM, nor are slaves going to be able to stay in them etc, if that's all you've got 

9 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

'so as far he is concerned I only have the 2 city homes which require the ill fitting city home modifications.'

I wondered about what you seemed to be saying in past posts.  You do realise that adding/buying these is for decorative purposes ONLY.  Buying those is only applicable to the base game player home quests - ie if you buy Breezehome etc, Pardo will sell you the DECORATIVE extension - but buying those does not mean that the home then has the HSH mod's house/home 'FUNCTIONALITY'. 

You're never going to see a decoration only home in the HSH MCM, nor are slaves going to be able to stay in them etc, if that's all you've got 

Ahh! I had NO idea that they were purely decorative and assumed that they were actually cells for slaves and hence gave HSH function. Thank you for that as it makes it all rather obvious now although I cannot help but see them as absolutely pointless.

11 hours ago, Martok73 said:

If you do not complete the questline in it's entirety, including the parts you don't like, then you HAVE to use the MCM option to make the questline optional aka turn off the quest as a requirement. Otherwise he will not sell you anything nor will you be able to have auctions. So it's literally one or the other, do the quest to the end, or turn it off in the MCM or he won't sell shit.

Thank you for trying to help.

In  all of my previous runs where I followed the quest line in totality, I stopped "collecting" by refusing the shopping list after the "successful" completion of the melina quest as I did not like the idea of slave shopping and as I had access to (supposedly) to all of the RH's functions: token, slave sale amulets, slave storage etc.. The only thing that did never seem to work was the auctioning of my stored amulet'd slaves but I could live with that and if I resume that run will dump them on Jerrick.

But, in this run, I turned off the need for the quests at game start, and for the first time. My first meeting with Pardo he said that I had to prove myself (which , to me, makes the quest "optional" a bit of a joke) and he then offered me the shopping list, which I obviously ignored. After that, the For sale line was eternally missing. In my next RH passing I will take the list but do nothing and see what happens. From what I can determine, questline or not followed, you still must "prove yourself" to Pardo which is logical and sensible for him but makes the "optional quest' bit nonsense.

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Ahh! I had NO idea that they were purely decorative and assumed that they were actually cells for slaves and hence gave HSH function. Thank you for that as it makes it all rather obvious now although I cannot help but see them as absolutely pointless.

I had wondered!  Neither wonder you sounded so frustrated  ?

Glad to have been able to help

DQW

On 6/20/2023 at 2:47 PM, CGI_Models said:

BTW - Many things in this mod is hard to figure out. Is there any documentation? Thank you 

In the MCM for HSH you can "skip quest" if you want Pardo to sell you stuff beforehand (btw Yuriana NPC work well in HSH :)  ) 

16 hours ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for trying to help.

In  all of my previous runs where I followed the quest line in totality, I stopped "collecting" by refusing the shopping list after the "successful" completion of the melina quest as I did not like the idea of slave shopping and as I had access to (supposedly) to all of the RH's functions: token, slave sale amulets, slave storage etc.. The only thing that did never seem to work was the auctioning of my stored amulet'd slaves but I could live with that and if I resume that run will dump them on Jerrick.

But, in this run, I turned off the need for the quests at game start, and for the first time. My first meeting with Pardo he said that I had to prove myself (which , to me, makes the quest "optional" a bit of a joke) and he then offered me the shopping list, which I obviously ignored. After that, the For sale line was eternally missing. In my next RH passing I will take the list but do nothing and see what happens. From what I can determine, questline or not followed, you still must "prove yourself" to Pardo which is logical and sensible for him but makes the "optional quest' bit nonsense.

It does work just fine, especially if you have at least 3 slaves following you in PAHE. Just make sure the "Qeustline Optional" is checked BEFORE you talk to Pardo. As long as that is checked and you have any 3 generic slaves in tow (at least from my experience), he works just fine, will sell items, organize auctions, etc. Just have to go thru a couple dialogs then everything will open up, if it's not it may be bugged, cause I know it's worked everytime I've skipped the quest, which this current run makes a dozen times I've skipped it now.

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

It does work just fine, especially if you have at least 3 slaves following you in PAHE. Just make sure the "Qeustline Optional" is checked BEFORE you talk to Pardo. As long as that is checked and you have any 3 generic slaves in tow (at least from my experience), he works just fine, will sell items, organize auctions, etc. Just have to go thru a couple dialogs then everything will open up, if it's not it may be bugged, cause I know it's worked everytime I've skipped the quest, which this current run makes a dozen times I've skipped it now.

Now that is useful. Thank you!

The MCM option to avoid the quests was ticked in the abandoned prison start. In fact, I do ALL available MCM work then and there..takes ages.

I never drag slaves around unless they are guards (very rare now and never for sale) or hookers ands I have not used slave hookers for the last 5 runs or so (but I am pondering upon making 6 high level vampire (or even 6 Thalmor Justiciars) slaves into hookers. this time.....gives a whole new meaning to the word "succubus"...if only for the hell of it). So, I do NOT roll up with slaves in tow but TP them in as needed so I can now see the probable problem. I will test it later.