Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, DvPl said:

I have noticed a strange issue where certain bandits, vampire spawn etc spawn wearing miner's clothes and zaz devices - the same devices they were given when sold to the work master at the mine in Dawnstar. It seems to be the same character model as well. It only seems to happen after I sold people to the mine.

I'm wondering if this mod is clashing somehow with either Prettier Bandits or Feminized Level Lists. It's not a huge deal but it'd be nice to know why it's happening.

have you tried that with the current version of pahe using the disable automatic outfit toggle and avoiding the outfit dialogue for the slave being sold--what you describe is the result of an outfit being set on the slave being sold, i just can't say for certain which mod set the outfit on the slave unless you're certain its with current pahe using the above option

On 1/6/2022 at 1:08 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I just set up an HSH household for the first time in a month or two—had been just doing some short tests for a bit instead of a sustained playthrough—and I'm struggling with a bug I've never seen before.  I moved eight slaves into my household, and five of them just will not stop following me.  I've tried moving them back to PAHE and into HSH again, and it doesn't help.  I've even tried resetting them with the PAHE MCM.  None of the "Go where I tell you" commands have an effect.  They won't go to their cells—of which there are plenty of markers available.  If I tell them to "Pose for me, pretty!" they'll pose, but then eventually start following again while still stuck in their pose animation.  If I leave the house, they'll continue trying to follow me and just get stuck in an endless loop of "[Slave] leaving cell.  Attempting teleport..."  The only solution I've found is to lock them in Display Model devices.  

Any ideas?  I've got hundreds of hours played with HSH, although none with the recent PAHE/DoM updates until now, and I've never seen anything like this.  

i've seen hsh slaves get stuck following, but usually transfering them back to pahe clears their follower packages. have you tried transferring the slaves to pahe and tieing them while in pahe. if that still doesn't fix it, make a save first incase the next step doesn't keep their stats--reclone them from the pahe mcm

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

have you tried that with the current version of pahe using the disable automatic outfit toggle and avoiding the outfit dialogue for the slave being sold--what you describe is the result of an outfit being set on the slave being sold, i just can't say for certain which mod set the outfit on the slave unless you're certain its with current pahe using the above option

I just realized I was still running 8.0.3. I have not tried it with Disable Automatic Outfit Toggle, and I do usually make the slaves wear certain things after capturing them with the "You're going to wear this" setting. For the record I'm not trying to throw shade at the mod or anything - I really like using it, and it's probably something I have done wrong with the settings.

I'll try updating and ticking the box for Disable Automatic Outfit Toggle and see what happens.

10 hours ago, DvPl said:

I just realized I was still running 8.0.3. I have not tried it with Disable Automatic Outfit Toggle, and I do usually make the slaves wear certain things after capturing them with the "You're going to wear this" setting. For the record I'm not trying to throw shade at the mod or anything - I really like using it, and it's probably something I have done wrong with the settings.

I'll try updating and ticking the box for Disable Automatic Outfit Toggle and see what happens.

just remember it only prevents the bug from happening on future slaves, can't fix the damage of previous slaves--even after ticking the box, the fix starts with your next enslavement

Edited by CliftonJD

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to have the HSH Location names use the Cell name instead of the Esp name?

Example, my Mod has three different locations\cells designed to each use a HSH house token. But once you set up all three locations they are all three named the same in the MCM menu and it's using the Mods Esp name, not the Cell info Name or Location Name.

56 minutes ago, Shayk86 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to have the HSH Location names use the Cell name instead of the Esp name?

Example, my Mod has three different locations\cells designed to each use a HSH house token. But once you set up all three locations they are all three named the same in the MCM menu and it's using the Mods Esp name, not the Cell info Name or Location Name.

A boolean for showing esp or cell names should be possible.  Another thought is to allow the name to be edited after filling out with the default (whatever that is).

On 1/6/2022 at 9:13 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

Can confirm I have played with OBIS and HSH just fine without running into this issue and I don't have auction slaves based on bandits ticked

and  @CliftonJD

Sorry for the delay in replying - out of town for a while. 

Thanks for the advice.  I'll see what happens next game set up ?

On 1/6/2022 at 7:08 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I just set up an HSH household for the first time in a month or two—had been just doing some short tests for a bit instead of a sustained playthrough—and I'm struggling with a bug I've never seen before.  I moved eight slaves into my household, and five of them just will not stop following me.  I've tried moving them back to PAHE and into HSH again, and it doesn't help.  I've even tried resetting them with the PAHE MCM.  None of the "Go where I tell you" commands have an effect.  They won't go to their cells—of which there are plenty of markers available.  If I tell them to "Pose for me, pretty!" they'll pose, but then eventually start following again while still stuck in their pose animation.  If I leave the house, they'll continue trying to follow me and just get stuck in an endless loop of "[Slave] leaving cell.  Attempting teleport..."  The only solution I've found is to lock them in Display Model devices.  

Any ideas?  I've got hundreds of hours played with HSH, although none with the recent PAHE/DoM updates until now, and I've never seen anything like this.  

In case it helps ...

If you put an HSH slave on to a Display Model 3 device located inside a HSH home, on release from the DM3 device, you should not only select 'Release' in the Device Options menu, but you ALSO have to subsequently select the DM3 'Go Away Command in the NPC's normal narrative, as that does not, as you might expect, automatically revert to 'Follow Me' on release.   

Until you have done that, released NPCs will keep trying to follow you, regardless of anything else.  eg if you have an HSH slave registered to a House Cell set up within a Hearthfire Home, or any other place, they will exit that when the PC does, and you get messages that they have 'escaped' from the place in which they are registered.  The NPC visual model will appear outside the house, disappearing sometimes, but will be back inside when you return there

Hope that's useful.

Dunno if it was asked before, theres so many pages here... But i got an issue (or is it how it should be?) that not all the options are present in dialog with HSH slaves, for example, no option to order them to do stuff like use a certain object or wait in a certain spot. One time this options appeard for one slave, but I dont know why, I went back to earlier save and this slave don't have those options anymore. Is this a bug? Or do I have to train them more or something? Please help. Also sorry for english, its not so good.

Edited by Lotus intestinum
11 hours ago, Lotus intestinum said:

Dunno if it was asked before, theres so many pages here... But i got an issue (or is it how it should be?) that not all the options are present in dialog with HSH slaves, for example, no option to order them to do stuff like use a certain object or wait in a certain spot. One time this options appeard for one slave, but I dont know why, I went back to earlier save and this slave don't have those options anymore. Is this a bug? Or do I have to train them more or something? Please help. Also sorry for english, its not so good.

I don't know if this is the problem, but sometimes there are too many mods adding dialogue choices to NPC's.  The solution for this is to use a program like "EZ2C" (which might not be available anymore) or "Better Dialogue Controls".

20 hours ago, Lotus intestinum said:

Thanks for the answer, but i guess this is a feature. Said dialog option appear when slaves reach submission 70.

Ah, I'm glad you cleared it up.  I tend to tie my Pahe slave up until they reach 100 submission and then start moving things to HomeSweetHome for training so I hadn't noticed anything like you saw in quite a while.

I have uploaded an updated voice pack which contains many more voice types, and also uses the latest voice models. It's not quite as robotic as the original version :) 

To install make sure you remove the old voicepack, otherwise the old voices will override these new ones.

Flagging @Musje, in case you want to update the mod description.

Playing this on SE, poses under "Pose for me, pretty" aren't working for me. I have a slave with high pose stat, i tell them to pose, they dont play any animation. The ones that work are the ones where I sit on them and also the "Stand here" work, the rest (dancing, etc) dont work at all.

At first I had Nemesis installed (and ran it after installing all PAHE related stuff) but I did NOT have FNIS installed.

So i installed latest FNIS, ran it, overwrote it's output with Nemesis in MO2. Still nothing

I also tried installing FNIS Spells (loaded at very end of ESP load order) but still nothing

2 minutes ago, rennex said:

Do I still need a patch for My Home is Your Home to make these two mods work together? I knew I need one a few years ago but I cant find it now.

Its part of the PAH all in one or available on the PAH page

5 hours ago, RagingGamer16 said:

How do I bid during the auction?

There should be a comment on-screen about bidding.  Something like, "Press "enter" to bid $xyz for this slave", xyz would be the amount you would be bidding.

However, the auction is fairly sensitive to too many scripts running, so many laptops or slower machines will make bidding difficult.

PAHE HSH 1.26 SSE

For the first time ever, I was not Thane anywhere, so I got the Quest directly from Pardo. Captured three "criminals', got the Quest to capture Melina.

Did that; completed the Quest with Pardo. All good.

Later, I did become Thane - and the Jarl immediately offered me the initial Quest again. Bought the tools in Markath - again.

Got the Quest to capture three criminals - again and take them to the mine.

The way this is going - I expect I will get the Quest to capture Melina - again. Not sure I am curious enough to try it.

Looks like the initial Quest needs to check if already finished before the Jarl offers it again.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Did you check and verify that Display Models wasn't having them follow you? I've had this happen randomly with slaves, somehow the DM "follow me" command was activated and I just needed to grab the book and tell them to Go Away. I asked about it in the DM Discord but they didn't have any clue why it would happen, besides Scripts be Scripting sometimes.