Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

Looking at what is needed to compile HSH scripts - I am getting hung up on missing PAH scripts...

Two for example are pahclonifierbasescript.psc and pahleashpointscript.psc

Similar: I can't find the definition for pahe_slavecandidate.

Do these just reflect that HSH is quite out of synch with the current PAHE?

Actually - those compile failures are just in compiling PAHCore. HSH is not involved...

all of those are included with pahe source, ck won't read source code from the bsa. need to extract or decompile the bsa to read the source

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

all of those are included with pahe source, ck won't read source code from the bsa. need to extract or decompile the bsa to read the source

Thank you - that will help. Since the mod includes a Script directory with source - I had no idea more source was tucked in the BSAs.

OK - now you are going to think I am just being petty...

paradise_halls_SLExtension.bsa contains script source in both scripts/source and source/scripts. These appear to be identical.

Which set should we use - or are they really identical? Darn Bethesda anyway for changing naming conventions.

In addition - 41 files duplicate source in the mod. On the theory that loose files override BSA files - I should ignore those?

Edited by fred200
4 hours ago, fred200 said:

Thank you - that will help. Since the mod includes a Script directory with source - I had no idea more source was tucked in the BSAs.

OK - now you are going to think I am just being petty...

paradise_halls_SLExtension.bsa contains script source in both scripts/source and source/scripts. These appear to be identical.

Which set should we use - or are they really identical? Darn Bethesda anyway for changing naming conventions.

In addition - 41 files duplicate source in the mod. On the theory that loose files override BSA files - I should ignore those?

the loose files were a mistake in that version, corrected with the more current version, but they should also match the files in the bsa, with exception that the bsa will contain other files not loose. the source scripts as bethesda changed the traditional naming should also be identical in both locations. i'm still used to the Le way of doing things and it helps to make the source files compatible with either version for maintaining Le. basically i work with it in the old folder format, then copy the source to the newer format in the bsa

On 2/14/2022 at 4:42 AM, CliftonJD said:

no idea either

FYI

@TrollAutokill

Just a quick 'heads up' from today's ZAP 9 thread posts

Might it be wise to check that the current HSH/AYGAS files will not be 'disappeared', as is some modders' habit, after ZAP 9 and any related HSH/AYGAS etc updates appear, should those then be dependent on ZAP9?

While that probably could take some time, it could make your lives difficult if older versions on which PAHE/DOM relied were accidentally deleted 'overnight', due to being no longer directly supported, and consequently, albeit inadvertantly, no longer available to you folks' mods users

On 2/13/2022 at 9:27 AM, tinkerbelle said:

Speaking of which, Musje hasn't posted in their threads in some time.  Does anyone know if they are alright?  I enjoy their mods a great deal and their postings were enjoyable as well.

It seems like Musje last visited on February 3rd, just not posting, most likely dealing with life stuff. Likely we have to do the anniversary updates ourselves. Bethesda just had to ruin SSE modding community with the anniversary update ?.

Edited by Ixmore
On 3/6/2022 at 2:48 PM, Ysgramor07 said:

How to make slaves to posing, i have only "stay here" option.

Depends on the type of posing.  You should have a couple of spells (of which I've forgotten the names) which allow you to place chains and torture furniture.  Then you can tell the slave to use the furniture.  Also, there should be a dialogue line about, "Let's get you tied up" (or something like that) which one can use to tie slaves, chain them to the ceiling and so on.

1 hour ago, wacom99 said:

Hello :)

I just started a Skyrim SE run after usually playing Oldrim, and I miss a lot some of the old houses, specially the hearthfire dungeons, never ported to SE.

What house mods are you using for SE?

I haven't got the Hearthfire homes built yet in the current game but I did find this on Nexus.  Might fit what you want

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40017

6 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

I haven't got the Hearthfire homes built yet in the current game but I did find this on Nexus.  Might fit what you want

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40017

Yes, I tried that one, but in my game created a weapon rack in the access to the dungeon that cant delete with markfordelete for unknown reason. :(

Im using dova den (this is oldrim but works), house of the heroes, and some other custom mods with large rooms but not castles.

Edited by wacom99
20 minutes ago, wacom99 said:

Yes, I tried that one, but in my game created a weapon rack in the access to the dungeon that cant delete with markfordelete for unknown reason. :(

Im using dova den (this is oldrim but works), house of the heroes, and some other custom mods with large rooms but not castles.

That's not so good!  I'll see what happens when I get the first house built

Good to know about Dova Den.  Used that my Oldrim games but, IIRC and have the right mod, found the internal load doors a pain

House of the Heroes is good, except for the need for binoculars ... LOL

Another I have used that might help is

The Bondage House SE 0.5

Don't have a link but you should find it on the first page of the LE > SE >AE Conversions thread

If you look here, that might also be of interest. 

It has a variant start too

Hope those help

I'm playing Skyrim AE and am getting the following warning from LOOT:

image.png.1a82b0ca10fb1e5ad7fc797026cdc850.png

A search of my game drive shows the only HSH has this script.  Anyone else getting this warning?  Should I worry?  The short fix is loading HSH before SKYUI but that's not the "normal" load order and I'd have to move other mods with it.

I suspect that HSH is causing some CTDs as I didn't have ANY to Level 9 before entering the Restless Hunter in this play thru.  Could be other issues in a rather heavy mod load too. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Mrfishkies said:

I'm playing Skyrim AE and am getting the following warning from LOOT:

image.png.1a82b0ca10fb1e5ad7fc797026cdc850.png

A search of my game drive shows the only HSH has this script.  Anyone else getting this warning?  Should I worry?  The short fix is loading HSH before SKYUI but that's not the "normal" load order and I'd have to move other mods with it.

I suspect that HSH is causing some CTDs as I didn't have ANY to Level 9 before entering the Restless Hunter in this play thru.  Could be other issues in a rather heavy mod load too. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

no idea on the skyui script conflict, post your papyrus log for help with the ctd

So quick question, the menu for this mod doesnt show up in MCM, regardless of where in my load order i seem to put it, but the quests started, (the third one does NOT start, though the dialogue is there with the guard) and the house tokens just say I cant equip them, and when I hit enter to place them nothing happens..

1 hour ago, Watson152 said:

So quick question, the menu for this mod doesnt show up in MCM, regardless of where in my load order i seem to put it, but the quests started, (the third one does NOT start, though the dialogue is there with the guard) and the house tokens just say I cant equip them, and when I hit enter to place them nothing happens..

Someone else posted this on PAHE or DOM

The HSH MCM is particularly buggy.  When in your position, I gave up, and started again doing this step by step, one mod at a time.  Sorry if that's painful!

And if using MO2, make sure that the LH Pane has the same mod order

Also, remember that after installing HSH and then AYGAS with its PATCH for HSH,, you then need to REINSTALLl HSH to write in its AYGAS patch.  It's weird, but that's how it works.  If you want to bore yourself to death, you can read all about it on the PAHE thread

SO:

===============

Recommended installation order is (assuming you want to use MHIYH):

- My Home is Your Home

- HSH

- AYGAS

- PAHE 8.0.7 (recommended) or later
- DoM

- voicepacks

Load order should be something like :

- My Home is Your Home stuff

- PAHE stuff

- AYGAS esp

- HSH esp

- DiaryOfMine.esp

I remember the Restless Hunter always spawned some beautifull slaves on it's own but when I got there to an auction only slaves I brought where there. (I skipped the quest). Is it random or a setting?

Edited by xyzxyz
15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I remember the Restless Hunter always spawned some beautifull slaves on it's own but when I got there to an auction only slaves I brought where there. (I skipped the quest). Is it random or a setting?

seems to be 1 slave stored for auction each day until the third is reached

hi folks, my slave won't dance and only pose with the first command which is "stand here", I'm using nemesis but I've tried slapping it together with fnis using a guide I founded on nexus so that it can work with fnis spells, I even let fnis spells load after nemesis and said slave still won't dance, anyway is there a way so I can fix this issue without having to fully switch to fnis? (although I've tried searching other dance mod on nexus and found one that worked, but the downside is that the slave won't get any training)

8 hours ago, Bosslonte said:

hi folks, my slave won't dance and only pose with the first command which is "stand here", I'm using nemesis but I've tried slapping it together with fnis using a guide I founded on nexus so that it can work with fnis spells, I even let fnis spells load after nemesis and said slave still won't dance, anyway is there a way so I can fix this issue without having to fully switch to fnis? (although I've tried searching other dance mod on nexus and found one that worked, but the downside is that the slave won't get any training)

You have to increase the pose level of your slave. Low leveled slaves only have stand. So tie your slave up und forget about her for a while. You can see the improvement of the pose ability in MCM menu. When she got a high level she can train other slaves to increase their level. the higher the level the more poses you get.

38 minutes ago, Harvald said:

You have to increase the pose level of your slave. Low leveled slaves only have stand. So tie your slave up und forget about her for a while. You can see the improvement of the pose ability in MCM menu. When she got a high level she can train other slaves to increase their level. the higher the level the more poses you get.

her pose is already level 70+ and there are options for the other poses but she just doesn't do any of it besides the first one, no slave stop posing message either on the panel. (sidenote does anyone know how to completely reset/restart a slave?)