Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

14 hours ago, JunWeng said:

hi, anyone know why the RestLess Hunter was locked? im not able to enter it as it required key to open... even i start a new save. Is thr any mission need to complete first? 

This mod defaults to having a pre-quest where you are introduced to being a slaver.  I didn't know the restless hunter was locked during this pre-quest, but it makes sense.  In the MCM, there is a way to turn off the pre-quest ... which brings us to ...

12 hours ago, JunWeng said:

any idea why the mod mcm doesnt show up in mcm menu? i tried new save or reinstall still doesnt work

I don't know why you aren't seeing the MCM.  I understand it happens to some people and various mods.  There is a program floating around the internet called something like, "MCMKicker", which some have found can solve this problem.

Are you using a mod manager or did you manually install?  If I recall, this mod is built as an FoMod which is supposed to do the setup for you.  If you installed this mod manually, then probably something was left out or misplaced.  I doubt this will help with a missing MCM, but make certain you have all the prerequisites for this mod.

Thanks for this mod. A must-have for all my play-throughs.

Spoiler

So, Merian...does she do anything after you agree to find her sister? Or does she just stand where you encountered her forever? Even after I find and claim Mona as my slave, Merian doesn't do anything.(I've never just freed Mona) Or do I have to just wait a while and she tracks me and Mona down, eventually? A dialogue option like: "Good news! I found your sister, and you'll never have to worry about being separated from her again." (Enslave) is a thought. Hot sister-on-sister action ensues. ?

Also, Merian doesn't level with the player like Mona does? Level 1 makes training her...tricky. Gotta be careful, or death. Leaving cute, unique NPCs free is not an option for me. I tried setlevel 1000 0 1 100 console command, but her HP, Magica and Stamina stay at 50, but her level does go up.

Lastly, just a minor thing, when the sisters are enslaved, their names lose the capital M, and become merian/mona. It's mildly annoying, since even if I rename them with PH with a capital M, it stays the same. Is that an aesthetic choice on your part? Slaves don't deserves caps on their names, or something? It just bugs the shit out of me. Not a huge deal, but "DAMMIT!" lol

I tend to cap the slave count at a camp or home at 20. Things start getting a little buggy if there's more. As for how many camps/homes I set up, more than 2 starts to make me nervous, since I'm paranoid about crashes. I don't have a supercomputer, but it's more than enough for Skyrim. Is there a suggested limit? I'm just asking because y'all know way more than I do about this stuff. But that's probably a 'depends on the computer' sort of thing, I imagine. Also, it'd be nice if the slave you appoint to run the camp would train/be trained as well.

As always, feel free to just ignore this post, at your leisure. I have enough manners not to be demanding over free shit. I'm just glad it exists. Thanks again.

On 11/5/2021 at 5:49 PM, Farsh-nuke said:

Okay I just skim read through all 151 pages of this support thread and it's impressive work and a mod I'm definitely going to use.

Any chance of a quest breakdown with basic consequences for unique NPCs and the holds? 

I ask because I'm looking Paradise Halls/Home Sweet Home/And You Get A Slave in part to avoid Slaverun's moral corruption of skyrim.

Like lets face it as the dragonborn if you're going to complete all the guild quests and get all the daedric artifacts (to ensure they are safely locked away in a museum away from causing harm) then you are going to assassinate a beggar and an emperor, sacrifice priests, a follower and engage in a spot of cannibalism. So as a player I don't mind the player character being a slaver as what's one more act of evil? The issue is that I like Whiterun and Solitude and I'd like to think the Dragonborn is doing all this evil to help them. I'd rather not see Slavery become common practise in these cities I regard as bastions of goodness. 

I know this is a slavery mod and expecting a 'good' ending from it is like asking for an electric humvee so I'm not. I'd like like to be able to go into the quest with my eyes open knowing what changes will effect what cities. We have a spoiler format on lovers lab to hide things so people wouldn't get spoiled on the quests if they didn't want to be. I don't need a step by step breakdown of events, just a general "If you end it this way then the holds of skyrim will be like this and these are the consequences for the player character,"

I can't be sure since I skim read for the sake of my sanity but I think I'm the first to ask for this feature.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as killing a quest-related NPC before the quest. Just don't do it. Personally, I just enslave bandits and the like. I leave the 'townies' (Ysolda, Temba, etc.) alone. At least until I know their quests are done. Also pretty sure essential npcs can't be enslaved. But other than breaking quests, there are no real ramifications on the World by being a slaver. As far as I've found, anyway. Enslaving a quest NPC when you're supposed to kill them is fair game, as they're 'killed' in the cloning process when enslaved. Although, for the bandits and stuff, if the same bandit you enslaved is randomly spawned again, it'll mess up their inventory. They'll spawn naked, and such. Or they'll spawn with whatever their previous incarnation currently has, but they won't be enslaved and trained(I'm pretty sure). So it's all good, as far as 'corruption' is concerned. Just maybe a minor glitch, here and there, which is no big deal for a Bethesda game. lol Those are 'features', after all.

7 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I'm pretty sure it's the same as killing a quest-related NPC before the quest. Just don't do it. Personally, I just enslave bandits and the like. I leave the 'townies' (Ysolda, Temba, etc.) alone. At least until I know their quests are done. Also pretty sure essential npcs can't be enslaved. But other than breaking quests, there are no real ramifications on the World by being a slaver. As far as I've found, anyway. Enslaving a quest NPC when you're supposed to kill them is fair game, as they're 'killed' in the cloning process when enslaved. Although, for the bandits and stuff, if the same bandit you enslaved is randomly spawned again, it'll mess up their inventory. They'll spawn naked, and such. Or they'll spawn with whatever their previous incarnation currently has, but they won't be enslaved and trained(I'm pretty sure). So it's all good, as far as 'corruption' is concerned. Just maybe a minor glitch, here and there, which is no big deal for a Bethesda game. lol Those are 'features', after all.

Fantastic. Good reassurance as I'm literally now at the stage where I install the triumvirate of interconnecting slavery mods PAHe/HSH/AYGAS I have incidentally been downloading follower mod after follower mod to ensure there are plenty of quest unrelated uniques lol

15 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Fantastic. Good reassurance as I'm literally now at the stage where I install the triumvirate of interconnecting slavery mods PAHe/HSH/AYGAS I have incidentally been downloading follower mod after follower mod to ensure there are plenty of quest unrelated uniques lol

You know, I`ve never enslaved followers. I mean, they're practically slaves, already. Plus, watching them use the slaves themselves is cool. I prefer mods like Prettier Bandits and the Wenches series of mods(Immersive Wenches(Buxom Wench Yuriana), Deadly Wenches) for livestock to harvest. And the Bijin mods pretty up a lot of vanilla NPCs that are viable slave stock, as well. I, personally, never sell my slaves. Seems like a waste of all the work breaking and training them. If I want septims, the TDF Aggressive Prostitution mod is a massive cash-cow. There's way more money to be had pimping slaves than selling them. And SGO3 makes them even more useful for farming filled soulgems and breast milk potions that give various buffs, depending on the slaves' race. And the Sex Slaves mod has two of the BEST followers, ever, in my opinion. And you get Mia's Lair for a base. But with all those mods, you need to be careful not to over-do it and have too many slaves, and melt your game through the floor.lol And of course make sure to get any other required mods/patches for them. It takes a bit of effort setting everything up. But man, it's fun once you do. It's like Skyrim Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all! But I do have a lot of follower mods. Pretty henchmen is a must.

Just some suggestions. You do you, of course. I'm more of a Power Fantasy type player, than a Dark Souls masochist type. Fun over suffering. You know...a filthy casual. Early game is a challenge, but once things get rolling, Death to All that Oppose the Cause! Ah...good times.

16 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Another possibility is to use Populated Cities Towns Villages  (on Nexus, I believe).  Lots of extra cannon fodder for the discriminating slaver.

I don't bother with the Civil War quest since I first played Skyrim, so I've enslaved Elsif and other quest bearing NPCs.  As long as you don't care about their quests it can be OK.

On the other hand, I've come across some mod given NPCs who didn't take on the new slave attributes but kept special dialogue unique to them.  Immersive Wenches work pretty well as slaves, until you have your other slaves train them in combat.  All hell can break loose.

9 hours ago, rcy68 said:

You know, I`ve never enslaved followers. I mean, they're practically slaves, already. Plus, watching them use the slaves themselves is cool. I prefer mods like Prettier Bandits and the Wenches series of mods(Immersive Wenches(Buxom Wench Yuriana), Deadly Wenches) for livestock to harvest. And the Bijin mods pretty up a lot of vanilla NPCs that are viable slave stock, as well. I, personally, never sell my slaves. Seems like a waste of all the work breaking and training them. If I want septims, the TDF Aggressive Prostitution mod is a massive cash-cow. There's way more money to be had pimping slaves than selling them. And SGO3 makes them even more useful for farming filled soulgems and breast milk potions that give various buffs, depending on the slaves' race. And the Sex Slaves mod has two of the BEST followers, ever, in my opinion. And you get Mia's Lair for a base. But with all those mods, you need to be careful not to over-do it and have too many slaves, and melt your game through the floor.lol And of course make sure to get any other required mods/patches for them. It takes a bit of effort setting everything up. But man, it's fun once you do. It's like Skyrim Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all! But I do have a lot of follower mods. Pretty henchmen is a must.

Just some suggestions. You do you, of course. I'm more of a Power Fantasy type player, than a Dark Souls masochist type. Fun over suffering. You know...a filthy casual. Early game is a challenge, but once things get rolling, Death to All that Oppose the Cause! Ah...good times.

I am now at the point where I feel like I have all the mods I want and now need to merge them down so it runs without breaking everything

10 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

Anyone have the Ref ID or Base ID for Malina?

(The girl who attacks you and asks you to rescue her sister Mona)

Merian is her name. At least in the version I use. Hit the `/~ key and type help merian. It pops right up for me.

Actually, here ya go 'Batgirl"lol: 2801a592

Not sure if 'load order' changes the first two digits or not. 'Help' console command is probably a sure bet, though.

Edited by rcy68
Add something
21 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Immersive Wenches work pretty well as slaves, until you have your other slaves train them in combat.  All hell can break loose.

Yeah, that certainly makes things lively, sometimes. I don't enslave the Immersive Wenches, though. They can become followers, so no need. The Deadly Wenches, though...they're my bread and butter. But it only occasionally happens when you're there, so dousing them with Healing Hands spell here and there keeps things from getting lethal(and trains Restoration). Usually. It's really hard for them to die once they get at a decent level. Which is why Merian being stuck at lvl 1 really annoys me. And when all else fails, leave. They won't die if you're not there. It's a shame Defeat won't trigger fully, and the loser gets gangbanged. Even the ones not in the fight usually decide to join in once the 'fun' starts. That would make it a "feature" and not a bug.lol

My current big concern is the few Forgotten Wenches I just enslaved. If they start summoning stuff...that could turn nasty. Possible it might be cool, though. Depends on Defeat, really. But they haven't aggroed yet, so 'fingers crossed'. I hate putting down pretty girls. But I really like their bikini armor, so I'll see how it goes. Now that I think about it, I really should get that enslaved Falmer out of their camp. Him being around could escalate things.

My personal "story" has the Dragonborn leading a slave army with my followers as Captains and taking over, since the Imperials and Stormcloaks both suck ass. Fuck the Civil War questline. Neither is worthy. If only my PC from Oblivion had declared herself Empress, the Thalmor would have been thoroughly spanked, since she was a Chocolate Elf and still been around. Imagination is so awesome.?

14 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I am now at the point where I feel like I have all the mods I want and now need to merge them down so it runs without breaking everything

No prob. Like I said, "You do you". Your personal fun is the main thing.

Good day,

i tried to read most of this topic and found a lot of similarities to my problem and hope someone can help me solve this.

I have a relativly large modlist (Eill be Pasted at the end) and i tried my best to check for incompatibilities. but i´m running out of ideas.

1. thing: I can´t place the Cells/Token/Marker. I wanted to setup in lakeview manor but the cells don´t spawn nor the chest.

2. thing: Can´t assign a slave trainer. Got 8 Slaves and 2 of them are Submission 90-100. but i don´t get the dialog for that. currently they got the status "Guard" in the PHE MCM.

3. thing: there is only the PHE MCM but nothing for PHE HSH. also tried the mcm kicker and it also worked for at last 2 missing menues. but the HSH is still missing.

4. thing: The Slave Info Spell doesn´t work. Need to go to the PHE MCM to check slave status.

LOOT and FNIS didn´t show any errors or missing files. nore the log itself. I beleave it might be some incompatibility that is currently not known. hopefully you guys can help.

Any Advise?

Thanks a lot.

(Devious Devices is a Merged Pack with all currently availible assets included.)

Modlist:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires",""
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""
"0004","+","SkyUI","5.2.0.0SE"
"0005","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended","4.80.0.0"
"0006","+","RaceMenu Special Edition","0.0.0.0"
"0007","+","Mfg Fix","1.5.4.0"
"0008","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins","2.0.0.0"
"0009","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE","7.6.0.0"
"0010","+","Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)","2.0.20.0"
"0012","+","Sprigah SE","1.0.0.0"
"0014","+","Sjel Blad Castle - Special Edition","1.44.0.0c"
"0017","+","OSex","f2.02SE"
"0018","+","OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine","f2.023-SE"
"0019","+","Fertility mode OStim patch","9.0.0.0"
"0020","+","Fertility Mode","3.0.1.0"
"0022","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.6.2.0"
"0023","+","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul","0.4.0.0"
"0024","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","4.2.5.0b"
"0025","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE","4.1.4.0"
"0026","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio","5.4.2.0"
"0027","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE","1.1.4.0"
"0028","+","Flower Girls SE and VR","3.0.2.0"
"0029","+","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]","3.1.0.0"
"0030","+","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]","3.1.0.0"
"0032","+","RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE","2.13.0.0"
"0033","+","UIExtensions","d2021.10.20.0"
"0034","+","AddItemMenuSE_114_SKSE2019","d2021.10.20.0"
"0035","+","SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix","1.0.0.0"
"0036","+","Tera Armors Collection Skyim Special Edition","2.1.0.0"
"0037","+","Female Outfit Replacer CBBE Bodyslide","1.0.0.0"
"0038","+","RaceMenu High Heels","1.3.0.0"
"0039","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)","5.0.4.0"
"0040","+","JContainers SE","d2021.10.20.0"
"0041","+","Sexy Statues Skyrim v2","2.1.0.0"
"0042","+","OVirginity","1.3.1.0"
"0043","+","Maximum Carnage","6.4.0.0"
"0044","+","OCum","1.3.0.0"
"0045","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","0.0.0.0"
"0047","+","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V","d2021.10.21.0"
"0048","+","SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0049","+","Daedric Bitchs SE","1.0.0.0"
"0050","+","PAN_Heroines SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0051","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose","d2021.10.21.0"
"0052","+","SL Defeat SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0053","+","One With Nature SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0054","+","SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel","d2021.10.21.0"
"0055","+","My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) SSE -","d2021.10.21.0"
"0056","+","SLAL_SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0057","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9","2.9.0.0"
"0058","+","SexLab More Creatures SE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0059","+","MoreNastyCritters_v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0060","+","Fuz Ro D'oh","d2021.10.21.0"
"0061","+","HentaiCreatures_MNCv","d2021.10.21.0"
"0062","+","Creature Framework","d2021.10.21.0"
"0063","+","Animal SOS SE","0.1.6.7.a10"
"0064","+","Queen of Blades Race and Follower","1.0.0.0"
"0065","+","HDT Physics Extensions","d2021.10.21.0"
"0066","+","FloppySOS v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0067","+","Horse Penis Redux SSE V","d2021.10.21.0"
"0068","+","ZAZ","d2021.10.21.0"
"0069","+","Moonlight Tales SE 1_35","d2021.10.21.0"
"0070","+","HDT Werewolf SSE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0071","+","Cumshot","2.3.0.0"
"0072","+","ConsoleUtilSSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0073","+","OStim","d2021.10.21.0"
"0074","+","OStim-OSex 3P Animations","d2021.10.21.0"
"0075","+","SexLab Tools SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0076","+","Teleporters","d2021.10.21.0"
"0077","+","MiniMap v1.0.1 for SkyrimSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0078","+","OSex_DuaWiel","d2021.10.21.0"
"0079","+","SLHH Expansion English SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0080","+","OBody","d2021.10.21.0"
"0081","+","Nibbles' Animations for OStim","d2021.10.21.0"
"0082","+","OVoice","d2021.10.21.0"
"0083","+","SexLab_Solutions_Revisited_SE_","d2021.10.21.0"
"0084","+","Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions and Custom Home Support SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0087","+","NL_MCM_SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0089","+","iWant Widgets","1.25.0.0"
"0090","+","ORomance","d2021.10.21.0"
"0091","+","oComfort","d2021.10.21.0"
"0092","+","Animated Wings Ultimate","d2021.10.22.0"
"0093","+","FlyingMod.7z","d2021.10.22.0"
"0096","+","Draenei Race v 2.0","d2021.10.22.0"
"0097","+","Female Creatures of Skyrim","d2021.10.22.0"
"0098","+","Draenei Armors","d2021.10.22.0"
"0099","+","Botox For Skyrim SE","1.7.0.0"
"0100","+","Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.5.2","4.5.2.0"
"0101","+","SexLab Dangerous Nights","d2021.10.22.0"
"0103","+","MCKING_NightMother Replacer","d2021.10.26.0"
"0104","+","Multi-marriage SSE","d2021.10.25.0"
"0106","+","HPP - High Poly Project 4K Textures.rar","d2021.10.26.0"
"0107","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod","f2.08"
"0108","+","SSE Parallax Shader Fix v1.0 (BETA)","d2021.10.26.0"
"0109","+","Bugfixes 1.5","d2021.10.26.0"
"0110","+","Bugfixes 1.6","d2021.10.26.0"
"0111","+","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher","1.2.0.0"
"0112","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - Landscape","d2021.10.26.0"
"0113","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - Architecture","d2021.10.26.0"
"0114","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - 3 of 3 - Other","d2021.10.26.0"
"0115","+","ELE - SE","d2021.10.26.0"
"0116","+","Obsidian Weathers - 1.07a","d2021.10.26.0"
"0117","+","ENB Light","0.94.0.0"
"0119","+","Headhunter - Bounties Redone","1.20.0.0"
"0122","+","xxsUtility 2020.3","2020.3.0.0f4"
"0125","+","Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release","d2021.10.28.0"
"0127","+","489700418_pahe_lives_on","d2021.10.28.0"
"0128","+","Devious Devices","5.1.0.0"
"0133","+","TDF Aggressive Prostitution","d2021.10.28.0"
"0134","+","1) Skyrim Immersive Creatures v7.0.2 (includes 1K Textures)","d2021.10.28.0"
"0135","+","(Part 1) Engine Fixes","d2021.10.28.0"
"0136","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions","3.9.0.0"
"0137","+","Improved Camera","1.0.0.4"
"0141","+","Snow Elf Palace","d2021.11.7.0"
"0144","+","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6","1.6.0.0"
"0146","+","HAnimations","d2021.11.10.0"
"0147","+","EstrusForSkyrimSE","d2021.11.10.0"
"0148","+","Female_Creatures_Extras","d2021.11.10.0"
"0149","+","hdtSSEHH_1_5_97","1.5.97.0"
"0150","+","Idle Markers","d2021.11.10.0"
"0151","+","InteractiveGallows_V","d2021.11.10.0"
"0152","+","Art Imports","d2021.11.10.0"
"0155","+","Adventurer's Basement - Main File","d2021.11.10.0"
"0156","+","Nether's Follower Framework","2.7.9.0"
"0163","+","SOS","d2021.11.12.0"
"0164","+","Follower needs v","d2021.11.12.0"
"0165","+","SexLab EagerNPCSERev","d2021.11.13.0"
"0166","+","3jiou-SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0167","+","SexLab MatchMaker","d2021.9.27.0"
"0168","+","Lakeview_Extended SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0169","+","Moonstone Castle","d2021.11.13.0"
"0170","+","Daedric Castle","d2021.11.13.0"
"0172","+","Ayleid Citadel SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0174","+","v-1-4-0 Evil Lair of Hydra Full-12556","d2021.11.14.0"
"0175","+","Vahdin","d2021.11.14.0"
"0176","+","HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97","d2021.11.15.0"
"0177","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions","1.3.6.0"
"0178","+","CBBE 3BA","f2.06"
"0179","+","Demonic Sisters Followers CBBE","d2021.11.16.0"
"0180","+","Double Trouble CBBE 2.0","d2021.11.16.0"
"0181","+","M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE","1.7.0.0"
"0182","+","Nova a half-breed follower CBBE","d2021.11.16.0"
"0184","+","Expressions for SL SE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0185","+","Pitty Patty - CBBE SE","1.1.0.0"
"0186","+","betterblowjobSE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0187","+","ERF","d2021.11.17.0"
"0189","+","Legendary Armors - DeserterX SSE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0190","+","Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE - Assets - 2.01","d2021.11.17.0"
"0191","+","Immersive Wenches SE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0192","+","Hateful Wenches SE (custom armors)","d2021.11.17.0"
"0193","+","Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE SE - Plugins","d2021.11.17.0"
"0194","+","PAH Home Sweet Home","1.24.0.0"
"0195","+","Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE","d2021.11.18.0"

5 hours ago, asatyr said:

Good day,

i tried to read most of this topic and found a lot of similarities to my problem and hope someone can help me solve this.

I have a relativly large modlist (Eill be Pasted at the end) and i tried my best to check for incompatibilities. but i´m running out of ideas.

1. thing: I can´t place the Cells/Token/Marker. I wanted to setup in lakeview manor but the cells don´t spawn nor the chest.

2. thing: Can´t assign a slave trainer. Got 8 Slaves and 2 of them are Submission 90-100. but i don´t get the dialog for that. currently they got the status "Guard" in the PHE MCM.

3. thing: there is only the PHE MCM but nothing for PHE HSH. also tried the mcm kicker and it also worked for at last 2 missing menues. but the HSH is still missing.

4. thing: The Slave Info Spell doesn´t work. Need to go to the PHE MCM to check slave status.

LOOT and FNIS didn´t show any errors or missing files. nore the log itself. I beleave it might be some incompatibility that is currently not known. hopefully you guys can help.

Any Advise?

Thanks a lot.

(Devious Devices is a Merged Pack with all currently availible assets included.)

Modlist:

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires",""
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""
"0004","+","SkyUI","5.2.0.0SE"
"0005","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended","4.80.0.0"
"0006","+","RaceMenu Special Edition","0.0.0.0"
"0007","+","Mfg Fix","1.5.4.0"
"0008","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins","2.0.0.0"
"0009","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE","7.6.0.0"
"0010","+","Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)","2.0.20.0"
"0012","+","Sprigah SE","1.0.0.0"
"0014","+","Sjel Blad Castle - Special Edition","1.44.0.0c"
"0017","+","OSex","f2.02SE"
"0018","+","OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine","f2.023-SE"
"0019","+","Fertility mode OStim patch","9.0.0.0"
"0020","+","Fertility Mode","3.0.1.0"
"0022","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.6.2.0"
"0023","+","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul","0.4.0.0"
"0024","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","4.2.5.0b"
"0025","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE","4.1.4.0"
"0026","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio","5.4.2.0"
"0027","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE","1.1.4.0"
"0028","+","Flower Girls SE and VR","3.0.2.0"
"0029","+","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]","3.1.0.0"
"0030","+","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]","3.1.0.0"
"0032","+","RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE","2.13.0.0"
"0033","+","UIExtensions","d2021.10.20.0"
"0034","+","AddItemMenuSE_114_SKSE2019","d2021.10.20.0"
"0035","+","SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix","1.0.0.0"
"0036","+","Tera Armors Collection Skyim Special Edition","2.1.0.0"
"0037","+","Female Outfit Replacer CBBE Bodyslide","1.0.0.0"
"0038","+","RaceMenu High Heels","1.3.0.0"
"0039","+","Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)","5.0.4.0"
"0040","+","JContainers SE","d2021.10.20.0"
"0041","+","Sexy Statues Skyrim v2","2.1.0.0"
"0042","+","OVirginity","1.3.1.0"
"0043","+","Maximum Carnage","6.4.0.0"
"0044","+","OCum","1.3.0.0"
"0045","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","0.0.0.0"
"0047","+","HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V","d2021.10.21.0"
"0048","+","SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0049","+","Daedric Bitchs SE","1.0.0.0"
"0050","+","PAN_Heroines SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0051","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose","d2021.10.21.0"
"0052","+","SL Defeat SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0053","+","One With Nature SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0054","+","SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel","d2021.10.21.0"
"0055","+","My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) SSE -","d2021.10.21.0"
"0056","+","SLAL_SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0057","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9","2.9.0.0"
"0058","+","SexLab More Creatures SE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0059","+","MoreNastyCritters_v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0060","+","Fuz Ro D'oh","d2021.10.21.0"
"0061","+","HentaiCreatures_MNCv","d2021.10.21.0"
"0062","+","Creature Framework","d2021.10.21.0"
"0063","+","Animal SOS SE","0.1.6.7.a10"
"0064","+","Queen of Blades Race and Follower","1.0.0.0"
"0065","+","HDT Physics Extensions","d2021.10.21.0"
"0066","+","FloppySOS v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0067","+","Horse Penis Redux SSE V","d2021.10.21.0"
"0068","+","ZAZ","d2021.10.21.0"
"0069","+","Moonlight Tales SE 1_35","d2021.10.21.0"
"0070","+","HDT Werewolf SSE v","d2021.10.21.0"
"0071","+","Cumshot","2.3.0.0"
"0072","+","ConsoleUtilSSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0073","+","OStim","d2021.10.21.0"
"0074","+","OStim-OSex 3P Animations","d2021.10.21.0"
"0075","+","SexLab Tools SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0076","+","Teleporters","d2021.10.21.0"
"0077","+","MiniMap v1.0.1 for SkyrimSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0078","+","OSex_DuaWiel","d2021.10.21.0"
"0079","+","SLHH Expansion English SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0080","+","OBody","d2021.10.21.0"
"0081","+","Nibbles' Animations for OStim","d2021.10.21.0"
"0082","+","OVoice","d2021.10.21.0"
"0083","+","SexLab_Solutions_Revisited_SE_","d2021.10.21.0"
"0084","+","Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions and Custom Home Support SE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0087","+","NL_MCM_SSE","d2021.10.21.0"
"0089","+","iWant Widgets","1.25.0.0"
"0090","+","ORomance","d2021.10.21.0"
"0091","+","oComfort","d2021.10.21.0"
"0092","+","Animated Wings Ultimate","d2021.10.22.0"
"0093","+","FlyingMod.7z","d2021.10.22.0"
"0096","+","Draenei Race v 2.0","d2021.10.22.0"
"0097","+","Female Creatures of Skyrim","d2021.10.22.0"
"0098","+","Draenei Armors","d2021.10.22.0"
"0099","+","Botox For Skyrim SE","1.7.0.0"
"0100","+","Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.5.2","4.5.2.0"
"0101","+","SexLab Dangerous Nights","d2021.10.22.0"
"0103","+","MCKING_NightMother Replacer","d2021.10.26.0"
"0104","+","Multi-marriage SSE","d2021.10.25.0"
"0106","+","HPP - High Poly Project 4K Textures.rar","d2021.10.26.0"
"0107","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod","f2.08"
"0108","+","SSE Parallax Shader Fix v1.0 (BETA)","d2021.10.26.0"
"0109","+","Bugfixes 1.5","d2021.10.26.0"
"0110","+","Bugfixes 1.6","d2021.10.26.0"
"0111","+","Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher","1.2.0.0"
"0112","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - Landscape","d2021.10.26.0"
"0113","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - Architecture","d2021.10.26.0"
"0114","+","Skyrim 2020 8.4.2 - 3 of 3 - Other","d2021.10.26.0"
"0115","+","ELE - SE","d2021.10.26.0"
"0116","+","Obsidian Weathers - 1.07a","d2021.10.26.0"
"0117","+","ENB Light","0.94.0.0"
"0119","+","Headhunter - Bounties Redone","1.20.0.0"
"0122","+","xxsUtility 2020.3","2020.3.0.0f4"
"0125","+","Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release","d2021.10.28.0"
"0127","+","489700418_pahe_lives_on","d2021.10.28.0"
"0128","+","Devious Devices","5.1.0.0"
"0133","+","TDF Aggressive Prostitution","d2021.10.28.0"
"0134","+","1) Skyrim Immersive Creatures v7.0.2 (includes 1K Textures)","d2021.10.28.0"
"0135","+","(Part 1) Engine Fixes","d2021.10.28.0"
"0136","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions","3.9.0.0"
"0137","+","Improved Camera","1.0.0.4"
"0141","+","Snow Elf Palace","d2021.11.7.0"
"0144","+","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6","1.6.0.0"
"0146","+","HAnimations","d2021.11.10.0"
"0147","+","EstrusForSkyrimSE","d2021.11.10.0"
"0148","+","Female_Creatures_Extras","d2021.11.10.0"
"0149","+","hdtSSEHH_1_5_97","1.5.97.0"
"0150","+","Idle Markers","d2021.11.10.0"
"0151","+","InteractiveGallows_V","d2021.11.10.0"
"0152","+","Art Imports","d2021.11.10.0"
"0155","+","Adventurer's Basement - Main File","d2021.11.10.0"
"0156","+","Nether's Follower Framework","2.7.9.0"
"0163","+","SOS","d2021.11.12.0"
"0164","+","Follower needs v","d2021.11.12.0"
"0165","+","SexLab EagerNPCSERev","d2021.11.13.0"
"0166","+","3jiou-SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0167","+","SexLab MatchMaker","d2021.9.27.0"
"0168","+","Lakeview_Extended SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0169","+","Moonstone Castle","d2021.11.13.0"
"0170","+","Daedric Castle","d2021.11.13.0"
"0172","+","Ayleid Citadel SE","d2021.11.13.0"
"0174","+","v-1-4-0 Evil Lair of Hydra Full-12556","d2021.11.14.0"
"0175","+","Vahdin","d2021.11.14.0"
"0176","+","HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97","d2021.11.15.0"
"0177","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions","1.3.6.0"
"0178","+","CBBE 3BA","f2.06"
"0179","+","Demonic Sisters Followers CBBE","d2021.11.16.0"
"0180","+","Double Trouble CBBE 2.0","d2021.11.16.0"
"0181","+","M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE","1.7.0.0"
"0182","+","Nova a half-breed follower CBBE","d2021.11.16.0"
"0184","+","Expressions for SL SE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0185","+","Pitty Patty - CBBE SE","1.1.0.0"
"0186","+","betterblowjobSE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0187","+","ERF","d2021.11.17.0"
"0189","+","Legendary Armors - DeserterX SSE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0190","+","Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE - Assets - 2.01","d2021.11.17.0"
"0191","+","Immersive Wenches SE","d2021.11.17.0"
"0192","+","Hateful Wenches SE (custom armors)","d2021.11.17.0"
"0193","+","Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE SE - Plugins","d2021.11.17.0"
"0194","+","PAH Home Sweet Home","1.24.0.0"
"0195","+","Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE","d2021.11.18.0"

can you post a papyrus log

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

can you post a papyrus log

Hmm i think i have a problem with papyrus now that you mention it.

its creating the folders logs/script but its not recording logs there.

even sexlab reports that papyrus is availible.

Update:

The Campfire Mod did something to papyrus. I Uninstalled it. now i got the log.

launched the game and tried some of the non working things.

here is the log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by asatyr
Rechecking Modlist and repairing papyrus
14 hours ago, asatyr said:

Hmm i think i have a problem with papyrus now that you mention it.

its creating the folders logs/script but its not recording logs there.

even sexlab reports that papyrus is availible.

Update:

The Campfire Mod did something to papyrus. I Uninstalled it. now i got the log.

launched the game and tried some of the non working things.

here is the log

Papyrus.0.log 692.59 kB · 0 downloads

and there's your problems:

Spoiler

[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BindToChains" in state "" on object "phhshhouseslave".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DetachFromHavokChain" in state "" on object "phhshhouseslave".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CanTrain" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "HouseholdInfo" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandSummonedSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EnsureTrainerBringsTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SummonSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FetchOneSlave" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReturnTaskmasterToPlayer" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandAllSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "HandleEntertainment" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandTrainers" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReassignTrainers" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvaluateTaskmaster" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandToEntertain" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DismissFromTask" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMilkingFurnitureAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RequestRelease" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvaluateBehavior" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorAllowMilking" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMilkingAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorAllowMilkingFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorReleaseFromMilkingFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvalBehaviorFlags" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetReleaseFromMilkingFurnitureAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questutil", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_actiplaceablebase", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questdevicemanager", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questcontroller", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_dm_questcontroller", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndBid" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AuctionToStage6" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StoreForAuction" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ExitAuction" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "phhshguardfunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "phhshguardfunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnActivate" in state "" on object "phhshguardfunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StartBehaviour" in state "escort_to_cell" on object "phhshguardfunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HunterFunctions_var" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HunterFunctions" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StoreForAuction" in state "" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "slaveRef" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RegisterInSpecifiedCell" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetFreeSlot" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckRefSlaveIsAvailable" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckGuard" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FlexiStorage_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Taskmaster_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HunterFunctions_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HunterFunctions" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "TaskMaster" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FlexiStorage" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Dress" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RestrainAtMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "NominateForTrainer" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PoseAnim" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMarkerConditionals" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupInTempCamp" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Wait" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SitOnSlave" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetFixedOutfit" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoSlaveAbuseDuo" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AssignTrainerToTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FetchTraineeFromCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckTraineeFactionRank" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DeregisterSlave" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoFavor" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetTraineeFactionRank" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PunishActor" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BdsmWallChain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "restrain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndRestrain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndWaiting" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RegisterSlaveInHouse" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetPlay" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RemoveAsTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupInHunter" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoSlaveAbuseSolo" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckRefSlaveIsAvailable" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoThreesome" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AnimOnFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AccompanyPlayer" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToBedroom" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RestrainVictimBy" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToOwnerBed" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupSlaveInHouse" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BringTraineeToCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "punish" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "slaveRef" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ClearRoomMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PoseSeat" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "UpdateGear" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetRoomMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoUndress" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AssignTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReleaseTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ClearFromScene" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PunishWithRandomRestraint" in state "" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshhavokhandling"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshhavokhandling"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnKeyDown" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PrepareToAttach" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AttachLimbToChain" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::NextQuest_var" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "NextQuest" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHTestSlaveInfo"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHTestSlaveInfo"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHAttemptFixSlave"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHAttemptFixSlave"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnActivate" in state "" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshNavMarkerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshNavMarkerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHFurnitureRemover"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHFurnitureRemover"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallChainPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallChainPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallRingPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallRingPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "PHHSHHunterBarkeep"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "PHHSHHunterBarkeep"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "phhshSlaveOnBlockScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "phhshSlaveOnBlockScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_27" in state "" on object "QF_PAHOCatchMoreCriminals_06019FFC".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF_PAHOCatchMoreCriminals_06019FFC to pahocatchmorecriminals (6A019FFC) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnLocationChange" in state "" on object "PAHOMelina".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnLoad" in state "" on object "PAHOMelina".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::qst_var" on object "PAHOKidnapInventoryCheck"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "qst" on object "PAHOKidnapInventoryCheck"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FlexiFunctions_var" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FlexiFunctions" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CopyCell" in state "" on object "PHHSHMigrate".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "MigrateSlave" in state "" on object "PHHSHMigrate".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PHHSHMigrate to PHHSHFlexibleStorage (6A059A2A) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HSH_var" on object "phhshAuctionScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HSH" on object "phhshAuctionScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SpawnAuctionSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshAuctionScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script phhshAuctionScript to PHHSHAuction (6A0651C8) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHSF_var" on object "QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHSF" on object "QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000 to PAHOHunterStart (6A081000) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshSlaverDogTargetScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshSlaverDogTargetScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshFinderScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshFinderScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script phhshFinderScript to PHHSHFindStuff (6A0D43DB) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshplayerscript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshplayerscript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MigrateFunctions_var" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHSF_var" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHSF" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MigrateFunctions" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DisplaySlave" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListCellOccupants" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListMissingSlaves" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListCell" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnOptionSelect" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ShowSelectedSlave" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DisplaySlaveInCell" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPageReset" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script Configmenu to PHHSHStorage (6A008402) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::qst_var" on object "PRKF__060284CA"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "qst" on object "PRKF__060284CA"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PRKF__060284CA to  (6A0284CA) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_26" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_12" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_34" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_29" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F to  (6A09BC3F) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_3" in state "" on object "SF_PHHSHSceneReleaseFromDevi_060D28CF".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_PHHSHSceneReleaseFromDevi_060D28CF to  (6A0D28CF) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_23" in state "" on object "SF_PHHSHSceneFollowerSex_060BF924".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_PHHSHSceneFollowerSex_060BF924 to  (6A0BF924) because their base types do not match

• first thing to do is try a redownload and reinstall the hsh files to be certain its not a corrupt file or files
  • also if you've updated your skyrim to anniversary edition, that might not work
  • next if its still not working recheck that you have all the requirements and skse
  • if its still not working you'll need to see if it repeats the issue on a new save
45 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

and there's your problems:

Reveal hidden contents

[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BindToChains" in state "" on object "phhshhouseslave".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DetachFromHavokChain" in state "" on object "phhshhouseslave".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CanTrain" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "HouseholdInfo" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandSummonedSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EnsureTrainerBringsTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SummonSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FetchOneSlave" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReturnTaskmasterToPlayer" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandAllSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "HandleEntertainment" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandTrainers" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReassignTrainers" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvaluateTaskmaster" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CommandToEntertain" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DismissFromTask" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmaster".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMilkingFurnitureAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RequestRelease" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvaluateBehavior" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorAllowMilking" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMilkingAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorAllowMilkingFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BehaviorReleaseFromMilkingFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EvalBehaviorFlags" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetReleaseFromMilkingFurnitureAllowed" in state "" on object "phhshtaskmasterbehavior".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questutil", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_actiplaceablebase", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questdevicemanager", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dse_dm_questcontroller", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_dm_questcontroller", missing file?
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndBid" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AuctionToStage6" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StoreForAuction" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ExitAuction" in state "" on object "phhshhunteroperation".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "phhshguardfunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "phhshguardfunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnActivate" in state "" on object "phhshguardfunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StartBehaviour" in state "escort_to_cell" on object "phhshguardfunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HunterFunctions_var" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HunterFunctions" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "StoreForAuction" in state "" on object "qf_pahonobledesires_06028a75".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "slaveRef" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RegisterInSpecifiedCell" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetFreeSlot" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckRefSlaveIsAvailable" in state "" on object "phhshflexistorage".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnUpdate" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckGuard" in state "" on object "phhshportablecellscript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FlexiStorage_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Taskmaster_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HunterFunctions_var" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HunterFunctions" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "TaskMaster" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FlexiStorage" on object "phhshstoragefunctions"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Dress" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RestrainAtMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "NominateForTrainer" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PoseAnim" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetMarkerConditionals" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupInTempCamp" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Wait" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SitOnSlave" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetFixedOutfit" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoSlaveAbuseDuo" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AssignTrainerToTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "FetchTraineeFromCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckTraineeFactionRank" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DeregisterSlave" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoFavor" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetTraineeFactionRank" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PunishActor" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BdsmWallChain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "restrain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndRestrain" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "EndWaiting" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RegisterSlaveInHouse" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetPlay" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RemoveAsTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupInHunter" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoSlaveAbuseSolo" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CheckRefSlaveIsAvailable" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoThreesome" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AnimOnFurniture" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AccompanyPlayer" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToBedroom" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RestrainVictimBy" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GoToOwnerBed" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LockupSlaveInHouse" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "BringTraineeToCell" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "punish" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "slaveRef" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ClearRoomMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PoseSeat" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "UpdateGear" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetRoomMarker" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoUndress" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AssignTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ReleaseTrainee" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ClearFromScene" in state "" on object "phhshstoragefunctions".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PunishWithRandomRestraint" in state "" on object "phhshoffsetrestraints".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshhavokhandling"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshhavokhandling"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnKeyDown" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PrepareToAttach" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "AttachLimbToChain" in state "" on object "phhshhavokhandling".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::NextQuest_var" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "NextQuest" on object "qf_pahokidnapping_060228c3"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "PHHSHRecallSlaves".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHTestSlaveInfo"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHTestSlaveInfo"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "phhshSlaveInfoEffectScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHAttemptFixSlave"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHAttemptFixSlave"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnActivate" in state "" on object "phhshWallRingActiScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshNavMarkerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshNavMarkerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHFurnitureRemover"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHFurnitureRemover"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallChainPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallChainPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshWallRingPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshWallRingPlacerScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "PHHSHHunterBarkeep"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "PHHSHHunterBarkeep"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHO_var" on object "phhshSlaveOnBlockScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHO" on object "phhshSlaveOnBlockScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_27" in state "" on object "QF_PAHOCatchMoreCriminals_06019FFC".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF_PAHOCatchMoreCriminals_06019FFC to pahocatchmorecriminals (6A019FFC) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnLocationChange" in state "" on object "PAHOMelina".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnLoad" in state "" on object "PAHOMelina".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::qst_var" on object "PAHOKidnapInventoryCheck"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "qst" on object "PAHOKidnapInventoryCheck"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FlexiFunctions_var" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FlexiFunctions" on object "PHHSHMigrate"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "CopyCell" in state "" on object "PHHSHMigrate".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "MigrateSlave" in state "" on object "PHHSHMigrate".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PHHSHMigrate to PHHSHFlexibleStorage (6A059A2A) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::HSH_var" on object "phhshAuctionScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "HSH" on object "phhshAuctionScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SpawnAuctionSlaves" in state "" on object "phhshAuctionScript".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script phhshAuctionScript to PHHSHAuction (6A0651C8) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHSF_var" on object "QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHSF" on object "QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF_PAHOHunterStart_07081000 to PAHOHunterStart (6A081000) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshSlaverDogTargetScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshSlaverDogTargetScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshFinderScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshFinderScript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script phhshFinderScript to PHHSHFindStuff (6A0D43DB) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "phhshplayerscript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "phhshplayerscript"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::MigrateFunctions_var" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHSF_var" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHSF" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "MigrateFunctions" on object "Configmenu"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DisplaySlave" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListCellOccupants" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListMissingSlaves" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ListCell" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnOptionSelect" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ShowSelectedSlave" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DisplaySlaveInCell" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPageReset" in state "" on object "Configmenu".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script Configmenu to PHHSHStorage (6A008402) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::qst_var" on object "PRKF__060284CA"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "qst" on object "PRKF__060284CA"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PRKF__060284CA to  (6A0284CA) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PHHSH_var" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PHHSH" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F"
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_26" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_12" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_34" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_29" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script PRKF_PHHTalkParalyzedSlave_0709BC3F to  (6A09BC3F) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_3" in state "" on object "SF_PHHSHSceneReleaseFromDevi_060D28CF".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_PHHSHSceneReleaseFromDevi_060D28CF to  (6A0D28CF) because their base types do not match
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_23" in state "" on object "SF_PHHSHSceneFollowerSex_060BF924".
[11/19/2021 - 07:37:06AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_PHHSHSceneFollowerSex_060BF924 to  (6A0BF924) because their base types do not match

• first thing to do is try a redownload and reinstall the hsh files to be certain its not a corrupt file or files
  • also if you've updated your skyrim to anniversary edition, that might not work
  • next if its still not working recheck that you have all the requirements and skse
  • if its still not working you'll need to see if it repeats the issue on a new save

first thing to do is try a redownload and reinstall the hsh files to be certain its not a corrupt file or files

Was the first thing i though. redownloaded it and checked the file hash. was identical-

also if you've updated your skyrim to anniversary edition, that might not work

I Had it Upgraded to AE. But downgraded it again due to skse incompatibility. Right now i´m on Version SE 1.5.97

next if its still not working recheck that you have all the requirements and skse

As long as nothing missing in the description i have everything. LOOT didn´t mentioning any missing mods. maby some soft requirements?

My SKSE64 is on Version 2.0.20 and should work. on most pages from this thread i mostly read a lower version. does this have an impact?

if its still not working you'll need to see if it repeats the issue on a new save

Right at the moment i don´t play with savegames. test functionalities and thats it. everytime i start skyrim i go to new game.

I Use Alternate Start - Live Another Life. should be ok i guess?

Thanks for the help. ?

My SKSE64 is on Version 2.0.20 and should work. on most pages from this thread i mostly read a lower version. does this have an impact?

i think aygas seems to be more sensitive to your skse version, can't remember any issues in hsh from it

Right at the moment i don´t play with savegames. test functionalities and thats it. everytime i start skyrim i go to new game.

I Use Alternate Start - Live Another Life. should be ok i guess?

Thanks for the help. ?

ummm, then i'm indeed at a loss. for now i would try the skse archive but be sure its an skse version compatible with your skyrim, so try the next previous version of skse or the latest version you saw reported in the thread...hopefully that works cuz if not you might need help from musje or you would need to start stripping mods to see if there's a mod preventing it....i don't believe its another mod causing your issue tho cuz of the way the issues in your log are loading at the very beginning before other mods start spamming

9 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

When I ask a slave to strike a pose they seem to get locked in position with no way to interact or activate them. The only way I can break it is to use a debug spell or something like sexlab tools to start an animation scene, afterwards they are fine. Any idea what’s happening?

do you have "fnis spells" installed to use that feature

2 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

Yes. To clarify they do pose, but they get locked in that pose unless I do something to start another animation.

oh that, ya that i think is intended behavior to keep posing until asked to stop. haven't used the feature to know if it has a stop button dialogue

My 3 slaves at the Restless Hunter have disappeared…

I took 3 slaves to the huntsman to auction off for the first time, Pardo told me too come back at midnight.. so I went off to do a days work. Came back to RH at midnight and couldn’t start the auction… also found that my slaves were not downstairs or listed in The Restless Hunter mcm. tried some old saves but their all the same.. no slaves or listed.

has it bugged out? do I have to catch and train 3 more slaves and try again?

54 minutes ago, stumpy1975 said:

My 3 slaves at the Restless Hunter have disappeared…

I took 3 slaves to the huntsman to auction off for the first time, Pardo told me too come back at midnight.. so I went off to do a days work. Came back to RH at midnight and couldn’t start the auction… also found that my slaves were not downstairs or listed in The Restless Hunter mcm. tried some old saves but their all the same.. no slaves or listed.

has it bugged out? do I have to catch and train 3 more slaves and try again?

I suspect that in this case, the auction happened without you.  When he told you to come back at midnight, it meant the auction would be happening at around midnight.  Check to see if Pardo has money from the sale of your slaves, but getting your money was sometimes buggy if you left while the auction happened.  If you were gone for more than a day, then that's probably what happened, if it was just half a day or so, then still possible.  I can't remember if there's an indication in the MCM to say if you have completed the "First three slaves sold" quest, I think not.

The Restless Hunter auctions have always been a bit iffy.  After playing through the Home Sweet Home pre-slavery quest a couple of times, I stopped using it, disabled the pre-slavery quest and used And You Get A Slave instead (more money for each slave, too).

If you have a save just before putting your slaves into the cells or before you leave the Restless Hunter, go back to that point and try again.  This time, don't leave the Restless Hunter, but use the wait function until about 11pm and then wait for the auction and don't leave until the auction is over and you get your money.  Waiting and doing the auction is the best way to complete the auction, but it can still bug out.