I think this is hardwired in the engine, then only way to deal with that would be to temporarily teleport all your enemies away or change their faction for the time you sleep.

This is not really hard but above usual modder scripting ability so I would say: probably not...

Cheers!

Kinda wondering if there are any decent Imperial Watch and Imperial Palace Female armor replacers. I know Colourwheels has something, but I'm not really sold on the design. I had thought about and tried using the mesh form yuravica's Legion Armor (has yuravica even created a Watch and Palace remodel?) and replacing the texture, it just doesn't quite line up in a way I can accept.

Kinda wondering if there are any decent Imperial Watch and Imperial Palace Female armor replacers. I know Colourwheels has something' date=' but I'm not really sold on the design. I had thought about and tried using the mesh form yuravica's Legion Armor (has yuravica even created a Watch and Palace remodel?) and replacing the texture, it just doesn't quite line up in a way I can accept.

I just cobbled some parts together for the Legion and Imp Watch:

[spoiler=Legion Females]

legionu.jpg

[spoiler=Imp Watch]

impwatch.jpg

glowingi.jpg

I am not totally satisfied yet with the Imp Watch but I do like the look of the Legion girls....:P

Does anybody know if there's a Black Cat outfit floating somewhere around the net?

Actually I'm looking for any superheroine outfits. So far I found Wonder Woman and Lady Death' date=' but I don't know if there's more.

[/quote']

I believe that GSBModders made a power girl outfit for oblivion. It used to be is his main thread (titled "My Mods"). You should contact GSB and ask for a download link.

Does anybody know if there's a Black Cat outfit floating somewhere around the net?

Actually I'm looking for any superheroine outfits. So far I found Wonder Woman and Lady Death' date=' but I don't know if there's more.

[/quote']

I believe that GSBModders made a power girl outfit for oblivion. It used to be is his main thread (titled "My Mods"). You should contact GSB and ask for a download link.

Power Girl outfit, yay! Thanks for the info!

[spoiler=Screenshot of the hair]

selvaria_outfit_by_lastwolf333-d5ay0ku.jpg

Does anyone know where to download this hair? Or if it's a closed, private or exclusively released mod? Like only on naver or another exclusive access mod community and not available anywhere else? It looks like an SKS hair or possibly an edit of one. Out of the SKS hairs I have:

All from SKS New 1-20

All from SKS REN's 00 to 61

SKS Chinese 00 only

(My SKS ren hair folder is 295 MB)

It does look similar to SKS REN's 42...

Does anyone know where to download this hair? Or if it's a closed' date=' private or exclusively released mod? Like only on naver or another exclusive access mod community and not available anywhere else? It looks like an SKS hair or possibly an edit of one. Out of the SKS hairs I have:

All from SKS New 1-20

All from SKS REN's 00 to 61

SKS Chinese 00 only

(My SKS ren hair folder is 295 MB)

It does look similar to SKS REN's 42...

[/quote']

Should be a wig....

http://www.mediafire.com/?5puzr13rk4apnrh

Literally laughing until I made myself throw up!

I am sure every talentless hack that calls them self "rapper" or "gangsta" is now looking for a new way to distance them self from that clown! Hey Snoop Doggshit.. Look what you gave birth to!

Remember rappers... Your daddy is DISCO!

Need to stop hijacking this thread.

There "is" a mod to duplicate things but it is pretty darn simple to just throw the item or items into a chest or barrel, hit the console key and click on the chest\barrel to get its refid (make sure it stays up at the top of the screen) and then type duplicateallitems

This will double the number of the items that are in that container. So if you started with one inside, now there is two. If you want more, then just leave the container selected and retype duplicateallitems again to go from 2 to 4 and so forth until you have the number you desire.

The duplicate mod is over at the nexus. A quick search should be able to find it.

Is there a mod for oblivion for vore fettish? I read there was a mod in development' date=' so I am curious :o

[/quote']

Not really.

There are armors\clothes: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25922

Triratna's Monstergirl mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5873

And there was a version of DSR (Dancing Shadow Rose) armor made by GSB Modders that was a Break Undies armor that at different levels of damage to the armor caused visible gore on the female PC (cut off fingers, hand, stomach opened and such).

That is all I am aware of. Maybe someone else knows more.

Does anybody know of some cool dreadlock hairstyle mods?

i only have one (from Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation mod in nexus) and some vanilla ones which are used for orcs and redguards i think...

dreadlocks can be really awesome... specifically something like the predator hairstyle would look cool with a certain armor im working on, but as a hairstyle, you know... for humans (i can think of at least 2 good ideas whit this one: predator armor, and Sarah Kerrigan "game cosplay" from starcraft II...)

anything else with dreads would be cool too... since i sense a general lack of this kind of haistyles, so many cool hairs from sims and other games but there are very few of this kind, something as amazing as those other hairstyles like SKS ren, newsea or something like it but with dreads... is there any?

There "is" a mod to duplicate things but it is pretty darn simple to just throw the item or items into a chest or barrel' date=' hit the console key and click on the chest\barrel to get its refid (make sure it stays up at the top of the screen) and then type duplicateallitems

This will double the number of the items that are in that container. So if you started with one inside, now there is two. If you want more, then just leave the container selected and retype duplicateallitems again to go from 2 to 4 and so forth until you have the number you desire.

The duplicate mod is over at the nexus. A quick search should be able to find it.

[/quote']

Ah, I didn't realize I could duplicate items in chests like that, thanks.

Ok I tried the duplicateallitems method and it seems to do nothing, even to vanilla items. The spells also dont do anything. Is there something I have to activate?

Is there a mod that makes player a god? I mean, not Shivering lord, not just cheat mod. It gives me a real god title. Cyrodiil NPCs notices me and even admires.

Or a mod that allows me to kill gods(Neither Sheogorath nor Mehrunes Dagon). Do they exist?

There "is" a mod to duplicate things but it is pretty darn simple to just throw the item or items into a chest or barrel' date=' hit the console key and click on the chest\barrel to get its refid (make sure it stays up at the top of the screen) and then type duplicateallitems

[/quote']

Ah, I didn't realize I could duplicate items in chests like that, thanks.

Ok I tried the duplicateallitems method and it seems to do nothing, even to vanilla items. The spells also dont do anything. Is there something I have to activate?

Ok, let me try to be more clear:

1. Put your objects in a container and exit the container view.

2. Now looking at the container hit the console key to bring up the console.

3. Using your mouse select the container by left clicking on it (you should now see a refID and the container name).

4. Type duplicateallitems xxxxxxxx (x=8 digit code you see above next to the container name) and hit enter.

5. Open the container and now you should see double the amount of the items that you had in it.

If you want more then leave the item(s) in the container and repeat steps 2 through 5.