Is There A Mod That...

Shuts Bandits and Robbers right the hell up? "Am I supposed to be impressed?", "I will turn your bones to ash!"

If I hear those words again I'm going to crawl through the internet and choke a random voice actor to death. I don't need taunts from characters that are put in the game for the sole purpose of dying and giving me loot.

I forgot to mention my favourite Wood Elf war cry: "Bleeohlaargghhhahpluhlalal!" If I ever meet anyone from Bethesad, I will scream that nonesense phrase, and punch them in the face until they have to drink a strong potion of healing.

The most annoying part of this game. Shut your mouth and eat my mace, bitch!

you want them to shut up? i can help you, but first try this... "make the voice volume 0", then go on adventure, you will only listen to the music, the sound of metal clashing and surrounding sounds, like the sounds of the bears or lions, there, the bandits and marauders have no voice now, but neither any other npc and you are forced to read subtitles

there are 2 solutions to make your mod...

-voice volume to 0

-make the marauders & robbers an alternate race and let them keep their COPY voice, that makes a lot of custom races mute, as you can see due to MBP

Hi there!

I know this mod exist' date=' but don't know its name/link to find it, so:

is there a mod adding a spell that teleport all the ennemies of a cell near the player/caster?

Smile

[/quote']

Nexus user scarycave just released THE mod :) :

Magicka Pull - Bring your enemies and friends closer! Use the magicka pull spells to bring your target right to you.

ScaryCave Spells by scarycave

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42292

Is there a mod that let you slows down time, like the bullet time mod for fallout. I want something that has a negative effect for example slow mo, will use your stamina overtime. Like ap cost in fallout.

I have tried woosh, i liked it but it doesnt have a negative effect.

I want this mainly cause i want my character to have an ability that can time down blocks and attacks while costing magicka or stamina.

Thanks

Is there a vampire mod includes variant quests?

Unholy Darkness is good but requires money, Starx's Vanilla Vampires Revised is about just joining a clan and no quests. Order of Virtuous Blood is not vampire mod. (It is a vampire hunter mod.) And if every quests are repetitious blood-sucking, they are not interesting.

i would just type ~kill but a body just lingers now, it's like the 9 are attempting to make me feel guilty about my sins.

what would be awesome is if we could just tell the guards that a npc is a member of the mythic dawn and then sit back and watch the show

wondering if a mod exists that removes the idiotic beggars from the game' date=' i'm damn tired of listening to the 500 year old idiot in the ic say "please help me children are starving"

[/quote']

Whats worse is they say "Spare a coin?, Me kids are starving" in their lower class beggars voices, and the next second they're suddenly speaking with high class imperial voices o.O

Instead of kill, type "disable", maybe?

If you don't want to completely disable them in case you end up needing one for something in particular, uhhmm... you could always try to find a place they wouldn't know how to escape from and use moveto.player. Or in that style but less complicated, send them to "work" at LoversBitch's store.

Instead of kill' date=' type "disable", maybe?

If you don't want to completely disable them in case you end up needing one for something in particular, uhhmm... you could always try to find a place they wouldn't know how to escape from and use moveto.player. Or in that style but less complicated, send them to "work" at LoversBitch's store.

[/quote']

you know i think your on to something there. i dont play the main quest, not ever. so if i were to send them all to oblivion i would never have to see them again. or maybe todds test land since i know i'll never end up there

Is there a mod that that allows you to make your defeated enemies surrender and lose all their aggression to keep tham as your personal assistants e.g. as servants?

Is there a mod that makes them hold a pose infinitely even when you leave the cell and return?

1. Unless you are sexing them to make them your slave then I have not heard of it. The closest thing to it that I have heard of is them fleeing.

2. I also am not aware of any pose mod that will freeze the NPC indefinitely.

Thanks for your reply! As I consider you to know a lot about mods this probably means I have to get to work on this.

About my 2nd question: This has been partly covered b Reznod´s skin-toned mannequins but they are a class of their own, not NPCs. This means I should have a look into Reznods script to transfer some of the funcionaliry of this script to another one.

Thanks for your reply! As I consider you to know a lot about mods this probably means I have to get to work on this.

Thanks for the vote of confidence...:P

However I simply stated I was not "aware" of any. There are so many mods out there that no one person can possibly hope to keep up with all of them.

Dungeon poses does that' date=' although that may not be what you are looking for.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32512

[/quote']

Clearly I was unaware that someone has figured out how to actually freeze all NPC's (or at least most of them anyway). I have not tested it myself so I am curious who it will work on and who it won't. I am guessing it may be problematic with respawning NPC's but who knows...:P

ShadowRunners mod - now that truly is embarrassing that I forgot about that one!!! :blush:

Good catches Mad God and _ME!!! :D

Thanks for all of your replies!

I never had a thorough look into SSD, will do it. Never got it to work properly, guess it´s a matter of the load order.

About Dungeon poses: Guess I am too much of a philanthropist to have tried it more than once. Still, some of the code should be useful for me.