Is there a mod that stop bandits and generic mobs from disarming me with their idiotic, annoying power attacks?

I'm really sick of hitting the tilde key and entering "tcl" just so I can fetch The Mace of The Crusader that's been knocked out of my hands and buried in a boulder, under the ground, or into a wall or tree. My weapons don't bounce off anything - they just sink into the scenery. I'd rather have them stolen - at least then I could could kill the offending NPC and get my weapon back without "cheating".

I spent the last three days working on a mod and got a bit burned out. Gonna do some quests, and get de-stressed! I meet some bandits outside of Bravil and the first thing that happens is I'm disarmed, and my mace gets buried in a rock.

^ So in regular combat, you get disarmed? That's really never happened to me before. Are you blocking when they disarm you?

The only time that would every happen in my game is if my character gets raped by enemies with the LoversRaperS Roleplaying edition, I would get disarmed and my stuff would fall to the ground (or glitch into static objects).

Possibly raising your block level could reduce the chance of getting disarmed, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Raising your block skill will indeed help with this. Also your strength level will help. However you also "can" make your favorite mace or weapon a quest item. By doing this it can never be knocked out of your hands since it is no longer "drop-able". The downside is that you are going to be stuck with it in your inventory "forever" (or until you change the weapon back from being a quest item).

• 2 weeks later...

TL;DR: Is there a mod (or feature in a mod) that has (proper)(consensual hetro) anal?

I've tried a search around this site and google, but I can't seem to find something. I can't recall anal sex being an option in any of the mods I have (and seen around). Sometimes text descriptions appear mostly from rape mods but then I get sperm, whereas blowjobs (both consented and forced) generate no sperm (tomago).

I suppose you could improv with what there is (use birth pill for no sperm? But then there are the dialogues to ignore) but perhaps there are animations and effects that replicate anal just as the blowjob options.

Is there a mod (or feature in a mod) that has (proper)(consensual hetro) anal?

On an unrelated note, women cannot get a npc to use condoms (in loverscontraception), is there any use for condoms for a female player or are condoms as they appear, male player only contraception? (like the pill is for female players?) I ask because I tried placing a few in a partner's inventory but no effect. Just curious.

Could in theory Wrye Morph be used for a Super Saiyan transformation?

You know, switching between two custom Saiyan races for a change in appearance as well as stat-wise. That would be über-cool.

Too bad there aren't many good spiky hairstyles available to pull off that typical look. And a more super-heroic flying mod would be needed.

Is there a mod that overhauls (or at least alters) the look of Imperials and Bretons in the game aside from XEO' date=' MBP etc?

[/quote']

Or you could download Abriael Human Races Revamped, roll up your sleeves, get to work, and let us worship your awesomeness. Just kidding - I KNOW its not going to happen - that's WAY too much to ask for. Still, if someone has a year to kill... It might be a nice project. Damn, I just wrote it down on my "To do" list.

Right now I'm working on removing MBP dependancy from Lover's Mods. Immoral Sisters is done, translated, and working in a vanilla game (with LoversWithPk installed, of course). Lover's Prostitute will be next. Then I plan to convert the 2chan lives, futa priory, city life, etc. series. Get rid of the x117 race, get rid of MBP.

I'm not touching Hiyoka/Tomago. I'm done with those mods.

As bizarre as this sounds, I'm working on a complete Oblivion overhaul (that doesn't mess with vanilla quests or anything) based around Joburg, RaperS, a customized Lover's Bed, and Basic Personal Hygiene (???) You won't need those plugins to enjoy my mods - but you won't get the full effect unless they're installed.

Edit: Sorry for blathering - I'm in a thunderstorm here and my power keeps going on and off - not a good modding environment. If my power stabalizes, I'll try to get a few beta links up tonight.

Hi there!

Is there a mod that (add a spell to) convert any NPC into CM Partners?

Like removing the npc's script to replace it by a basic CMP' date=' or just add the CMP sript to the npc?

Thanks!

[/quote']

maybe...(CompanionShareRecruit) no spell :(

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults/?

Usage:

To recruit an NPC, use the "Friend..." topic and select recruit. If they have a disposition

towards you of 65 + the level difference between the two of you, they'll be pleased to follow.

and my 1f question :):

Is there a mod to Change Male to Female/Female to Male?

Is there a mod that (add a spell to) convert any NPC into CM Partners?

Alternatively you could try the widely used mod found in this thread. 'Mad Companionship Spells' has definitely become sort of the standard mod for all your companion needs.

It offers numerous options' date=' is fully compatible with the Lovers system and allows for a total of [i']96[/i] companions summonable at anytime.

It also extends to enemies as long as they haven't yet switched to combat mode. By sneaking up to them and hitting them with the spell, the MCS script overrides their combat AI and makes them 'temporal actors' that follow you around and fight for you like any other companion.

The possibilities are endless. Far superior to the CM partners system in my opinion.

Is there a mod to Change Male to Female/Female to Male?

If You want to change the Gender of Your Character just type

showracemenu in Your Console.

If You want to change the Genders of NPC - well' date=' never heard of a Mod for that.

[/quote']

There's no command to dynamically change NPC appearances yet. I wouldn't do it anyway as a cute female will give you a sissy boy and a fierce warrior the ugliest woman... Sliders for face generation do not work at all with gender change, at least for Vanilla races...

Thanks Poontank, I'll finally try MCS (I already had downloaded it but was hoping a "CMpartnerizator" spell), I just hope it is compatible with CMP...

Is there a mod that adds an attractive (and playable) oriental race to the game?

Eric

The only one I know is "Corean mod ver 1.8 FULL" that you can find at " http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15568 ".

Some nice add on is "High Res facial textures for Corean race", at " http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22961 ".

:)

There are no problems running the CM system and MCS at the same time. I have 'CM Partners' installed just because the vast majority of companion mods require it, but I'm using MCS to boss my NPCs around.

Two nice oriental races I have installed are Idkrrr's 'Moira' race, codenamed 'KFME v4 rev': http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25996

and 'Sul Hwa': http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22074 - some pretty pieces of traditional (Korean?) clothing and some weapons included.

There are no problems running the CM system and MCS at the same time. I have 'CM Partners' installed just because the vast majority of companion mods require it' date=' but I'm using MCS to boss my NPCs around.

Two nice oriental races I have installed are Idkrrr's 'Moira' race, codenamed 'KFME v4 rev': http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25996

and 'Sul Hwa': http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22074 - some pretty pieces of traditional (Korean?) clothing and some weapons included.

[/quote']

There ARE problems running CM Partners and MCS at the same time. #1 problem? You're running CM Partners... Open your CM partner in the CS and actually see what is going on in your game.

I don't mean to be confrontational, but the first thing I do with ANY CM Partner is remove the CM Partner dependancy from her.

CM Partners does not play well with (pretty well) anything that is not specifically designed for CM Partners. MCS is so far beyond CM Partners that its a shame you'd recommend that anyone at Lover's Lab use ANY CM Partners.

Its an old joke mod that's six years old. Time to let it die.

Guest GingerTom

I run CM Partners and MCS at the same time and never have a problem with it. If the game doesn't crash and nothing goes wrong then I'm always happy.

I would run CM Partners and MCS again. Anyone who wants to put up some new CM Partners I'll be happy to have them. :D