• 2 weeks later...

i'm really really looking forward to this , kinda the only thing left in the modding communitie i'm really excited for , and i've been around since 2011 xD

Thanks, that's nice to hear. I'm really looking forward to getting back onto this. I miss feeling creative and like I'm building a story.

Yeah the potential for stories here does excite me. Other features like the rubbering (Couldn't think of a better word here) process will also be quite interesting and add a twist to the mod, the conveyor system is already a good start and I bet it will only get better when features like the animation you showcased are added.

Yeah the potential for stories here does excite me. Other features like the rubbering (Couldn't think of a better word here) process will also be quite interesting and add a twist to the mod, the conveyor system is already a good start and I bet it will only get better when features like the animation you showcased are added.

With your powers combined, you are Captain Planet!

In all seriousness though, D/s quests are my favorite thing. Any odds of tying this in lore wise with Suited?

Interesting question. For some reason that hadn't crossed my mind. Some of S4S's inspiration images (for future suits/situations) are very much in line with the factory-type automated enslavement vibe I'm moving toward.

If I hadn't made it clear, the conveyor is supposed to be more interesting than it currently is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a thing!

It's not real furniture, and that's not the PC sadly! But it makes a nice sculpture. ;) (I can swap out catsuit textures however.)

Still a bit rough around the edges, but it only took a few hours to make.

In other news, I want to get a little update out soon. Not a lot of new stuff, but I might as well share what I've posted about.

post-269220-0-98001300-1495611267_thumb.jpg

That's beautiful!

Is it gonna be playable one day? Or will it just be non-playable backgroundish stuff?

It would require a custom animation for a character to actually enter that pose.

you know you could probably ask darkconsole for help with the animation

I made a thing!

It's not real furniture, and that's not the PC sadly! But it makes a nice sculpture. ;) (I can swap out catsuit textures however.)

Still a bit rough around the edges, but it only took a few hours to make.

In other news, I want to get a little update out soon. Not a lot of new stuff, but I might as well share what I've posted about.

That's pretty darn cool!  Good for a "time out".

Freezing, very poor freezing in rooms :(

Your computer is locking up when you enter the cell?

Not sure if that's what he means, but I did notice some framedrops in the cell myself. Not sure what may have caused it, though.

But the new content is nice. The chairs look really comfy. ;)