The Manipulator

Please, everybody just calm down. All I wanted to was e.g. would a circlet constitute an outfit in Manipulator, or does it have to be something which occupies the torso. :-/

Technically you could have an outfit that only contains a circlet, but if you assign that outfit to an NPC using Manipulator that circlet would be all that the NPC would wear. Any items the NPC was set to wear by default (excluding weapons) would not be worn.

Thanks Karlpaws,

That's what I was looking for and the answer I was hoping for.

All I have to do now is find the mod and ID for 'Ancient Nord Rags' or whatever they are called. (Probably need to install a laundry mod as well).

ffabris - I'm not complaining but just giving you information.: ticked boxes in "Hacks" section doesn't stayed ticked on reloading the MCM menu. The game recognizing what I enabled but it doesn't remember any field in named section. Thought you might wanted to know. :)

The problem is present in the old and new games.

Guest ffabris

ffabris - I'm not complaining but just giving you information.: ticked boxes in "Hacks" section doesn't stayed ticked on reloading the MCM menu. The game recognizing what I enabled but it doesn't remember any field in named section. Thought you might wanted to know. :)

I think that issue is local to you. Never observed it, personally.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Why is the food all over the floor?  [frowns and hands Tweens a mop....]

I think that issue is local to you. Never observed it, personally.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

I have had the issue too.  I think there is also a "one at a time" MCM requirement to check 1 box and exit the menu, as alchemy and enchant cannot be both learned at once.

Once I had an issue when I tried, and did learn alchemy but then could not learn enchanting effects.  The box was not checked but I could not check it either.

Guest ffabris

Hum.... I do know that sometimes you can't check more than one without closing the MCM. (No clue why, I did look into it.) So yes, that may be it.

• 2 weeks later...

No idea on that - also not sure what it might have to do with Manipulator. It can't and won't remove tattoos all by itself. ;)

But I used this mod to put tattoos on the NPCs with the Racemenu option of this mod, that's what I mean. I have reinstalled the mod from scratch and noticed that a message says '' the version you use is papyrus 3.2 '' ... but I'm using the version 3.3   :wacko:

I did not overwrite SexLab with the papyrus files, maybe that's the problem? 

No idea on that - also not sure what it might have to do with Manipulator. It can't and won't remove tattoos all by itself. ;)

But I used this mod to put tattoos on the NPCs with the Racemenu option of this mod, that's what I mean. I have reinstalled the mod from scratch and noticed that a message says '' the version you use is papyrus 3.2 '' ... but I'm using the version 3.3   :wacko:

Correct. SL1.62 has outdated PU. Manipulator requires newest version. There is new one out. You can download it from Nexus and overwrite when asked.

Correct. SL1.62 has outdated PU. Manipulator requires newest version. There is new one out. You can download it from Nexus and overwrite when asked.

SexLab it's a mod that has caused me MANY problems, so I do not want to touch or overwrite it now that it works perfectly, i'ts really safe to overwrite it with Papyrus? Both mods use the same files or something? 

SexLab it's a mod that has caused me MANY problems, so I do not want to touch or overwrite it now that it works perfectly, i'ts really safe to overwrite it with Papyrus? Both mods use the same files or something? 

IT is. Believe me. I did it and all works good. If you don't overwrite, you wouldn't be able to use Manipulator fully. As the matter of fact, ffabris implemented a warning about "wrong" PU version, that shows up at the game loading.

IT is. Believe me. I did it and all works good. If you don't overwrite, you wouldn't be able to use Manipulator fully. As the matter of fact, ffabris implemented a warning about "wrong" PU version, that shows up at the game loading.

Okay ... I will try it  :)

Hmmm ... a question ... Why this mod has an option to load and save? I must save all the changes I make on the NPCs or something?