The Manipulator

Guest ffabris

Hmmm ... a question ... Why this mod has an option to load and save? I must save all the changes I make on the NPCs or something?

I assume you mean the Save option on the People panel? If so, that's optional. If you save, you can then reload NPC data on starting a new game (Info & Data Load panel).

If you mean something else, please explain.

And thanks Elf for helping with PapyrusUtil. :)

Hmmm ... a question ... Why this mod has an option to load and save? I must save all the changes I make on the NPCs or something?

I assume you mean the Save option on the People panel? If so, that's optional. If you save, you can then reload NPC data on starting a new game (Info & Data Load panel).

If you mean something else, please explain.

And thanks Elf for helping with PapyrusUtil. :)

Oh! it's for new games! hey! that's cool! 

Is not something else, it's clear now ... but I have other problems ... Because even overwriting SexLab with Papyrus I can not set clothes for NPCs (the outfit section) the only option available is '' empty '' ... why? 

Is not something else, it's clear now ... but I have other problems ... Because even overwriting SexLab with Papyrus I can not set clothes for NPCs (the outfit section) the only option available is '' empty '' ... why? 

If you mean what I think you mean, the mod doesn't come preloaded with an outfit list.

There is a way to create and define them with the MCM in game, but you're far better off opening the JSON file in a text editor (but don't use a word processor like MS Word, it'll likely screw up things) and put in the info yourself.  If you have used the Creation kit at all, you can look up the outfit codes.

If you mean what I think you mean, the mod doesn't come preloaded with an outfit list.

There is a way to create and define them with the MCM in game, but you're far better off opening the JSON file in a text editor (but don't use a word processor like MS Word, it'll likely screw up things) and put in the info yourself.  If you have used the Creation kit at all, you can look up the outfit codes.

Hmmm ... If it's so complicated, I'd rather change clothes to NPCs with console commands.

Thanks anyway.  :)

Hmmm ... If it's so complicated, I'd rather change clothes to NPCs with console commands.

It isn't really that complicated.  You only need to open the CK to find the outfit codes, assuming an armor mod has them. Otherwise you could find the default outfit codes on most of the Skyrim wiki sites.

The JSON just lists the Esp, the outfit code, and a name you assign that the MCM will display.

karlpaws,

While we are on the subject, can you give me a rough idea of how much HD space the CK takes, please. I'm running low on this one and would probably have to slip in another drive.

Don't actually know.  Since it installs in the same folder as the game I can't even guess on folder size.

I would think the page on the Steam site would list needed HDD space though.

karlpaws,

While we are on the subject, can you give me a rough idea of how much HD space the CK takes, please. I'm running low on this one and would probably have to slip in another drive.

The EXE of the CK it's only about 20 MB, if it helps. Edited -- Oh! but the file extracted is about 100 MB. 

It isn't really that complicated.  You only need to open the CK to find the outfit codes, assuming an armor mod has them. Otherwise you could find the default outfit codes on most of the Skyrim wiki sites.

The JSON just lists the Esp, the outfit code, and a name you assign that the MCM will display.

I see ... But I though in put on many outfits from many different mods to many NPCs and it is obvious that the MCM menu list is too small to do it with this mod. But thank you very much for the information you gave me, I thought I was doing things wrong again and for that reason that option did not work, but now I know that was not like that.  

Thanks.   ;)

ffabris - Just a quick question: Once I enable "Shouts cooling to zero", that option can't be changed later in the game. It's greyed. Is that purposely? I noticed that sometimes that option, if enabled, conflicts with the mod I have about the perks learning.

Wow wow .. I just discovered this mod today :)    and regardless of all the very good functions it has .. it might be a very good solution for what I needed to set outfits on the fly for all npcs :)   LOVE IT ..  of course I ll have to change the entire  armor arsenal I have to  change it into outfits which I guess is ok as long as it is a one time job.
how ever in reading this thread and seeing how helpfull you have been and accommodating .. I 'd like to make a request ..

why not just add  another outfit choice ( maybe 2 .. tongue in mouth)    along with short cuts for those ..  I am not going to use those choices as a default outfit mind you ..  just using the shortcut functionality to change npc's outfits mid sexlab scenes :)  so really another outfit choice would be great ..   or at least a away to revert to the old outfit after u have set the new mod outfiut  via short cut ...

of course since we are on subject .. 50 outfits is great but more is even greater:)

this is what I am interested in right now .. at least I owe you proper feedback after I checked the rest of your mod.
ps .. using jcontainers to store outfit id's and linking that to each individual npc with short cuts and no auto load heavy script .. a dream come true .. thank you!

and that is without even considering harem potential :)

Guest ffabris

Very glad you like the mod! :)

I don't plan to extend outfits in any way, sorry. It is kinda clunky the way it is. Reverting to default outfit exists, though not via hotkey; MCM only.

I don't plan to extend outfits in any way, sorry. It is kinda clunky the way it is. Reverting to default outfit exists, though not via hotkey; MCM only.

thx for replying...how about adding just another set of fields to npcs in json file ,.. making it outfit number 2 for each  npc  and having the existting short cut cycle through them :)

Guest ffabris

thx for replying...how about adding just another set of fields to npcs in json file ,.. making it outfit number 2 for each  npc  and having the existting short cut cycle through them :)

Which is basically the initial request, in fewer words.  :D

Holy tenacity, Batman! :)

LMAO! Points for that, for sure! :D

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem:

Under the friendly faction I have slaughter fish enabled but that stupid fish always attack me when I'm swimming. I tried to disable it and enable it: I reinstalled the mod; tried a new game and the fish is always after me... Can someone confirm this?

Guest ffabris

Under the friendly faction I have slaughter fish enabled but that stupid fish always attack me when I'm swimming. I tried to disable it and enable it: I reinstalled the mod; tried a new game and the fish is always after me... Can someone confirm this?

I just went through the code. Slaughterfish are handled exactly the same way as (for example) spiders. Do you happen to have any mods installed that change them at all?

I just went through the code. Slaughterfish are handled exactly the same way as (for example) spiders. Do you happen to have any mods installed that change them at all?

Thanks for the answer. No, I have no any mod that modifies animals behaving.

Thanks for the answer. No, I have no any mod that modifies animals behaving.

maybe  if you upload your  mod  list .. in order.