The Manipulator

Maybe some other faction you have enabled, is a vampire ally? That might explain the situation you describe.

Thanks ffabris,

I had a look on UESP Wiki and was left totaly confused. More than one vampire faction with various combinations of friend and ally factions...

Ah well, onwards and upwards.

Your mode is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

I wonder if you plan to add the "Expression" of racemenu in your mod. This is something that can be very handy.

The NPC features for RaceMenu are limited (can't change hair, etc) and the "facial expressions" are one of those features not available (only available to the PC).  If you use EFF (Extensible Follower Framework - by the same author that created racemenu), you can see that Manipulator has the same exact NPC racemenu features as EFF does for followers.

Your mode is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

I wonder if you plan to add the "Expression" of racemenu in your mod. This is something that can be very handy.

The NPC features for RaceMenu are limited (can't change hair, etc) and the "facial expressions" are one of those features not available (only available to the PC).  If you use EFF (Extensible Follower Framework - by the same author that created racemenu), you can see that Manipulator has the same exact NPC racemenu features as EFF does for followers.

Oh ok.

Thank you for the precisions and sorry for my bad english
Guest ffabris

5.9 is up ...

Fix: Favorite status for harem members was not being saved.
New: "Persist, Damn It" optional mod. Makes some NPCs persistant so that you can save and later load their data (loading fails otherwise), or add and then load to harem. Currently handles:

• Hreinn
  • Vorstag
  • Belrand
  • Erik (both versions)
  • Jenassa
  • Marcurio
  • Stenvar
  • Teldryn Sero

If you know of other NPCs which fail to load when loading NPC info, let me know and I'll try to add them to the mod,

Guest ffabris

6.0 is up ....

• Fix: Fast Travel hot key selection was broken.
  • New: Storage Anywhere was implemented some time back. Now there is Crafting Anywhere, a new panel in the MCM. With these two, you can access all your stored items from anywhere, and craft anywhere; no more need you be constrained to specific locations to do these things.
  • Persist, Damn It: Added Sigurd

New: Storage Anywhere was implemented some time back. Now there is Crafting Anywhere, a new panel in the MCM. With these two, you can access all your stored items from anywhere, and craft anywhere; no more need you be constrained to specific locations to do these things.

Wooooow, compliments for this option ffabris. :) Thank you.

Guest ffabris

6.1 is up ..

• New: Setting to disarm NPCs when adding to your harem. If enabled, all weapons, shields and staffs will be removed from harem members, and stored in Manipulator's "internal" storage. You can thus retrieve the items, if/when you want.

Deleted the json file in skse but I am wondering if there Is another step to clearing stored NPC data? 

On a fresh play through, and first load of Manipulator, the settings were saved... which means that characters I have messed with in previous games will already be messed with in the new game... some bad guys are now essential and many folk are missing their armor because I had given them another outfit in the previous game...

Guest ffabris

Deleted the json file in skse but I am wondering if there Is another step to clearing stored NPC data? 

On a fresh play through, and first load of Manipulator, the settings were saved... which means that characters I have messed with in previous games will already be messed with in the new game... some bad guys are now essential and many folk are missing their armor because I had given them another outfit in the previous game...

No other steps. But make sure you deleted the correct JSON. At one point, I changed the location of the file (back when I changed the format; changing location allowed me to update the JSON file to the new format).

Old JSON: .../Data/SKSE/StorageUtilData/Manipulator.json

Current JSON: .../Data/SKSE/StorageUtilData/Manipulator/Manipulator.json

Guest ffabris

6.2 is up ...

• New: when a harem member is dismissed, all data is now purged from the JSON file (requires PapyrusUtils > 3.2)
  • New: Hack to claim player homes, and fully furnish them: Markarth, Riften, Solitude, Whiterun. Windhelm is excluded due to "Blood on the Ice", as are the HF BYOH homes. Does not give the housecarls. No Children's deco. Do NOT use this if you play the vanilla game. Also likely not compatible with mods that alter the interior of these 4 homes.
  • Fix: Stored shields were incorrectly being sorted into Misc items.

• 2 weeks later...

ffabris,

I love The Manipulator!  It actually replaces the functions of  several other mods I used to use, which is great!  :)

I wonder if there's a "summon the whole harem" feature I'm just missing seeing, or if not, if that's a feature you're considering adding?  (It's the only reason I'm keeping MHIYH in my load order - to be able to summon everyone all at once).

Guest ffabris

ffabris,

I love The Manipulator!  It actually replaces the functions of  several other mods I used to use, which is great!   :)

I wonder if there's a "summon the whole harem" feature I'm just missing seeing, or if not, if that's a feature you're considering adding?  (It's the only reason I'm keeping MHIYH in my load order - to be able to summon everyone all at once).

Glad you like the mod :)

Hum, no, there is no such function. One thing that will do pretty much the same thing, is to set a new global home location. That will make them move (if they're awake).

ffabris,

I love The Manipulator!  It actually replaces the functions of  several other mods I used to use, which is great!   :)

Glad you like the mod :)

Hum, no, there is no such function. One thing that will do pretty much the same thing, is to set a new global home location. That will make them move (if they're awake).

(as much to make sure I know how it works correctly)

This is if you have the option set to teleport them to the new harem, not walk

You are indoors and can set the cell as a harem location

PS

Would some outdoor locations work, or certain world space cells? I might have to try using the Eldergleam sanctuary or maybe outside the Dawnguard fort... though that would be a large, expansive space.

Guest ffabris

This is if you have the option set to teleport them to the new harem, not walk

You are indoors and can set the cell as a harem location

Teleport or not, either will work. Walking may just not be so quick. In fact, I don't think it matters; teleport is only used (as fr as I remember) when adding an NPC to the harem.

Would some outdoor locations work, or certain world space cells? I might have to try using the Eldergleam sanctuary or maybe outside the Dawnguard fort... though that would be a large, expansive space.

Outdoor cells are fine. Just be aware that the sandbox range is very large, to accommodate for large interiors like castles. So you may find NPCs wandering quite far.

A tangential question related to the mod, if anyone knows: Is there an online resource that lists the outfits defined in Skyrim and/or the DLCs? I'd like to be able to custom dress the harem but haven't found a listing of all the "outfits" versus individual items of clothing.

A tangential question related to the mod, if anyone knows: Is there an online resource that lists the outfits defined in Skyrim and/or the DLCs? I'd like to be able to custom dress the harem but haven't found a listing of all the "outfits" versus individual items of clothing.

UESP Wiki has pages listing clothing, mage outfits, armour etc, with Item IDs.

UESP Wiki has pages listing clothing, mage outfits, armour etc, with Item IDs.

Gotcha, but individual items of clothing don't seem to work. Unless I'm missing something, the mod seems to want self-contained outfits rather than individual garments. One was "chef's outfit", which the mod author answered in a previous query about the mod. I was wondering if there was a resource of the "outfits", rather than the UESP list of garments, etc. I'll give it another try.