The Manipulator

ffabris,

A question I've been meaning to ask for a while: what is an 'Exhibitionist'?

Someone tagged as an exhibitionist gets turned on by being seen naked by others. This is a SexLab Aroused (Redux) setting. So if they are naked, their arousal grows faster.

Thanks Vachnic.

I was hoping it was something a bit more exciting. :(

Sorry to pop your balloon. But you could always create a "flasher" mod if you want to?

ffabris,

Someone tagged as an exhibitionist gets turned on by being seen naked by others. This is a SexLab Aroused (Redux) setting. So if they are naked, their arousal grows faster.

Thanks Vachnic.

The lack of excitement is mostly the limitation of Skyrim.  Real life exhibitionists are the people putting on Nude Day parties and getting nude beach and nudist ranch places started or run around in short skirts but no underwear hoping to accidentally-on-purpose flash someone.

That could make for an interesting situation if you're using one of those kick animations for bash hits. PERK: Flash - 10% change to paralyze your target with a No Panty shot on an unsuccessful bash attack.

ffabris,

Thanks Vachnic.

Sorry to pop your balloon. But you could always create a "flasher" mod if you want to?

Have you seen SOS AOKI Revealing Armours? :o

ffabris,

Thanks Vachnic.

The lack of excitement is mostly the limitation of Skyrim.  Real life exhibitionists are the people putting on Nude Day parties and getting nude beach and nudist ranch places started or run around in short skirts but no underwear hoping to accidentally-on-purpose flash someone.

That could make for an interesting situation if you're using one of those kick animations for bash hits. PERK: Flash - 10% change to paralyze your target with a No Panty shot on an unsuccessful bash attack.

Steady now. :blink:

Hi ffabris! I really like the flexibility that manipulator gives me with the factions (for RP purposes). Would it be possible to also make a subsection of the manipulator MCM for enemy factions to compliments the friendly factions? Making all Imperial-controlled town hostile would be great for a Stormcloak player. Hope you have a happy new year!

Hi ffabris! I really like the flexibility that manipulator gives me with the factions (for RP purposes). Would it be possible to also make a subsection of the manipulator MCM for enemy factions to compliments the friendly factions? Making all Imperial-controlled town hostile would be great for a Stormcloak player. Hope you have a happy new year!

I have been able to do this with the alt start mod Unbound which has an option you can toggle on the fly for Imp/Stormcloak/bandit/forsworn. Some of the other amulet and disguise mods just make you friendly and not enemy of the other side.

Guest ffabris

As Karl said, there are already mods that do this. :-)

Happy new year to you too!

Always loved this mod. Its simple and perfect. Since I'm still fairly new to the site I was wondering is there a way to kudos files or vote?

Dunno - LOL! But take them as accepted ... with thanks! :)

I think there is, but the system is broken. Look for the 5 empty/gold stars on the download page.

You can also click the green arrow in the bottom right of a post to promote it, and I think that works, but not exactly sure.

Scan this topic? I am quite sure ffabris has explained it somewhere here.

:blush: Just searched the topic for 'outfit' and some guy called Grey Cloud pointed another user to where this is discussed.

EDIT: Bother and dash - it doesn't mention how to combine, just how to add it to Manipulator.

Guest ffabris

Could someone please point me at a tutorial on how to combine items into an outfit that I can assign with Manipulator? I'd prefer a written tutorial but a vid will do.

Thanks.

That can only be done in CK. You would need to make a mod, define a new outfit, and then add the items you want. Then you can refer to that outfit in Manipulator.

Always loved this mod. Its simple and perfect. Since I'm still fairly new to the site I was wondering is there a way to kudos files or vote?

Dunno - LOL! But take them as accepted ... with thanks! :)

I think there is, but the system is broken. Look for the 5 empty/gold stars on the download page.

You can also click the green arrow in the bottom right of a post to promote it, and I think that works, but not exactly sure.

You are right it is busted. I voted and decided to come back an check to see if it saved it. And it did not. :( Oh well kudos.

Could someone please point me at a tutorial on how to combine items into an outfit that I can assign with Manipulator? I'd prefer a written tutorial but a vid will do.

Thanks.

That can only be done in CK. You would need to make a mod, define a new outfit, and then add the items you want. Then you can refer to that outfit in Manipulator.

Another cunning plan bites the dust.

Thanks ffabris.

Hmm, what exactly is an 'outfit'? Is it just the body/torso part or does it include the hands and/or feet? (Already another cunning plan begins to form). :ph34r:

Scan this topic? I am quite sure ffabris has explained it somewhere here.

Thanks.

Another cunning plan bites the dust.

Thanks ffabris.

Hmm, what exactly is an 'outfit'? Is it just the body/torso part or does it include the hands and/or feet? (Already another cunning plan begins to form). :ph34r:

In the CK there is a category, IIRC under Armor (or Items, I don't remember)  for outfits. You can add any items you want that can be worn together.  I suppose you could add two pair of boots if you wanted, but one would be ignored. Not sure which or how it picks if not randomly.

Generally if you assigned an outfit to an NPC on that NPC's page those items are what it would wear (whether it has them or not, hence why you can pick pocket someone and get only a dagger but they're walking around fully clothed).  For Manipulator, if you just add jewelry to the outfit the NPC will be naked but for those, and whatever weapon they start with.

Now on the HOW.  You do not need to make a new mod, though that might be wise.  Simplist is opening the mod with new armor you want to use, find the OUTFITS entry on the left pane and click that. Right click in the list of outfits on the right, select new.  Move the little outfit list window off to the right (or below... someplace you can see it). Click back on the big window, click on the Armor category or the subcategory for the mod's new items.  Left click and Drag each item you want onto your OUTFIT list window.  Click OK or close the window (again I forget what is there) and then click back on the Outfits category and find your outfit.  Take the ID number and add that to Manipulator's JSON file with your ESP name and outfit name (does not need to be the same as what you called it on the CK.

Don't forget to save your ESP.

Please, everybody just calm down. All I wanted to was e.g. would a circlet constitute an outfit in Manipulator, or does it have to be something which occupies the torso. :-/

Technically you could have an outfit that only contains a circlet, but if you assign that outfit to an NPC using Manipulator that circlet would be all that the NPC would wear. Any items the NPC was set to wear by default (excluding weapons) would not be worn.