The Manipulator

UESP Wiki has pages listing clothing, mage outfits, armour etc, with Item IDs.

Gotcha, but individual items of clothing don't seem to work. Unless I'm missing something, the mod seems to want self-contained outfits rather than individual garments. One was "chef's outfit", which the mod author answered in a previous query about the mod. I was wondering if there was a resource of the "outfits", rather than the UESP list of garments, etc. I'll give it another try.

Hmm, strange. I thought that UESP had a list of all the outfits (i.e. full armors) as well. But I just checked and it doesn't.

I guess the easiest way is checking for the outfit IDs witheither xEdit or the CK. If you load clothing/ outfit mods with Skyrim and DLC, you can also find the outfit IDs from those clothing mods as well.

UESP Wiki has pages listing clothing, mage outfits, armour etc, with Item IDs.

Gotcha, but individual items of clothing don't seem to work. Unless I'm missing something, the mod seems to want self-contained outfits rather than individual garments. One was "chef's outfit", which the mod author answered in a previous query about the mod. I was wondering if there was a resource of the "outfits", rather than the UESP list of garments, etc. I'll give it another try.

Hmm, strange. I thought that UESP had a list of all the outfits (i.e. full armors) as well. But I just checked and it doesn't.

I guess the easiest way is checking for the outfit IDs witheither xEdit or the CK. If you load clothing/ outfit mods with Skyrim and DLC, you can also find the outfit IDs from those clothing mods as well.

I thought UESP did too.

Joker961

I don't use the outfits function but I seem to recall some posts a while back about using it and creating your own outfits - i.e. combining items into outfits.

Edit: The outfit discussion starts on page 8, post #142

I was sure they listed outfits too, but I guess not.

I do not know that you can use the console to add an outfit to your PC anyway, so the codes may be less useful than the actual item IDs.

I will open the Creation Kit and just look in the outfit list for the IDs I want, and then have the Manipulator json txt file open on top and type in the codes, or copy and paste them in.

I have also been merging clothing and armor mods together so I can combine items from 3-4 mods into a single outfit for NPC dress up.

Guest ffabris

ffabris,

Just read the Disclaimer on the front page :D

One question, does this product contain nuts? (I know the thread does).

It does!  :D

Re: outfits... as far as I know, the only way is to get the numeric ID via TES5Edit or CK. Manipulator asks for a name, but that's for your own reference when you later go to use the outfits; to load the outfit from a mod, Manipulator needs the mod name and ID number. Individual armor parts cannot be used. (Just to confirm what was said above.)

Guest ffabris

:D  I can't take credit for any of it, however. That text is all over the 'net. Just google it.

Oh, I like the start of this one:

Action figures sold separately. Add toner. All models over 18 years of age. All rights reserved. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. An equal opportunity employer. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Apply only to affected area. Approved for veterans. As seen on TV.

:D  I can't take credit for any of it, however. That text is all over the 'net. Just google it.

Oh, I like the start of this one:

Action figures sold separately. Add toner. All models over 18 years of age. All rights reserved. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. An equal opportunity employer. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Apply only to affected area. Approved for veterans. As seen on TV.

Check out Tom Waits' song 'Step Right Up'. (I still can't paste anything on this forum)

• 4 weeks later...

ffabris,

Friend factions: would it be possible to be able to reset them to 'default? With some of the factions the default is obvious but with some, after playing with them toggled on and off for several weeks, it is difficult to know what their default is or was.

I'm still having an absolutely hilarious time with this 'friends' thing. Currently combining this with OBIS* and Untamed  - gang of bandits behind every tree but no match for me and my posse of skeletons and trolls. I'm thinking of going with draugr and something else this time.

I like being friends with the Forsworn and I like doing bad things to the Thalmor (courtesy of SLAC and PSQ Succubus 'hand of desire spell). 'By the gods, I can't believe this is happening' - I can. MUAHAHA.

*OBIS - Organised Bandits in Skyrim.

Guest ffabris

Friend factions: would it be possible to be able to reset them to 'default? With some of the factions the default is obvious but with some, after playing with them toggled on and off for several weeks, it is difficult to know what their default is or was.

Hum, possible, not entirely trivial. The default varies from faction to faction, so I'd have to store them somewhere. Plus it isn't just the faction itself, but also faction reactions to PlayerFaction and CurrentFollowerFaction.

I'd say that if faction reactions are an issue, best is to just not use that section at all. I really made it for those who want all of Skyrim to be non-hostile, and to keep it that way.

I'm still having an absolutely hilarious time with this 'friends' thing. Currently combining this with OBIS* and Untamed  - gang of bandits behind every tree but no match for me and my posse of skeletons and trolls. I'm thinking of going with draugr and something else this time.

*OBIS - Organised Bandits in Skyrim.

Hahaha... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting a message when the mod starts for the first time about needing PapyrusUtil 3.3, which

I have updated (to the best of my knowledge). Is there some way to see if it's really there, and the correct

version from the console? What doesn't work correctly besides clearing harem data if it's not installed?

It would be nice to have access to the Makeup overlays in Racemenu for NPCs

Modifying npc dicks in Racemenu is a disaster; I can make changes to all the SOS parameters, but the

dicks become horribly deformed after any change in erectile condition.

Otherwise, I love it :) My companions are all sporting freckles and tattoos and doing what I tell them too.

Guest ffabris

I keep getting a message when the mod starts for the first time about needing PapyrusUtil 3.3, which

I have updated (to the best of my knowledge). Is there some way to see if it's really there, and the correct

version from the console? What doesn't work correctly besides clearing harem data if it's not installed?

Try installing from here.

It would be nice to have access to the Makeup overlays in Racemenu for NPCs

Yes it would be nice - but it isn't possible.

Modifying npc dicks in Racemenu is a disaster; I can make changes to all the SOS parameters, but the

dicks become horribly deformed after any change in erectile condition.

Might be an SOS thing, I don't know. I tried it with SAM, and it works fine. :)

I've made adjustments to overall size using the SOS MCM, I just wanted to make the cocks a bit

thinner. Those futa ladies that follow me around are breaking my jaw ;)

Then the only thing I could suggest is changing the schlong to one of the slimmer models, Smurf Average  or Leito maybe? If that doesn't work, you could always increase the size of your character's head. :blink: