i need to test it - that what is in log dont looks like real CTD reason - just few "warnings" - but yes - i need to upgrade assets and test it - im planing to in new version completly remove dep. with devious decices - i will try to fix it today as hotfix

of course if i can - (upgrade will crash my game)

wish me luck :)

thx for msg, logs and confirmation in edit.

is still another possibility - did You try to keep my mod and temprotary turn off few anothers? i had problem in past and i got random CTD (becouse my game was overloaded with mods) - sometimes i got game without CTD after 5-7 time (try)

i need to test it - that what is in log dont looks like real CTD reason - just few "warnings" - but yes - i need to upgrade assets and test it - im planing to in new version completly remove dep. with devious decices - i will try to fix it today as hotfix

of course if i can - (upgrade will crash my game)

wish me luck :)

thx for msg, logs and confirmation in edit.

is still another possibility - did You try to keep my mod and temprotary turn off few anothers? i had problem in past and i got random CTD (becouse my game was overloaded with mods) - sometimes i got game without CTD after 5-7 time (try)

Well it did load when I disabled all of my non-core SexLab mods... But I am being honest in saying that it was consistently crashing with Devious Butt and DDa 3.0e enabled... might be Aradia Devices Integrated, Heretical Resources, ZaZExtension Pack, or DDi/DDe needing to be updated as well.. I guess it's best for me to wait until a lot of the mod authors release new versions. I expect something like DDa is a very critical mod that usually needs mod authors to update their dependencies, seeing as it is the initial core mod that powers everything (am I wrong?).

EDIT: Just to note, the game would load immediately on first try both when I disabled Devious Butt AND downgraded to DDa 3.0d.

Based on your instructions, I'm not 100% sure if I'm supposed to add the 2.0 version on top of the old. I'm only mentioning this because I installed 2.0 by itself, and nothing seems to be happening in game; no MCM menu, either.

EDIT:

Well, false alarm, I guess. It took 20 minutes to show up and start working.

• 2 weeks later...

Are Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion hard requirements? As in, will my game crash if I don't install them? I only want to use this mod for the sounds (farts, burps) and nothing else. I already have Devious Assets installed for another mod, but would rather not have to install Integration and Expansion if I don't have to since I don't actually use them.

Are Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion hard requirements? As in, will my game crash if I don't install them? I only want to use this mod for the sounds (farts, burps) and nothing else. I already have Devious Assets installed for another mod, but would rather not have to install Integration and Expansion if I don't have to since I don't actually use them.

For 1.5.2 they are required. For 2.0 I believe they will not be (not sure if they are now, but the author plans to not make them hard requirements iirc). To be honest I'm surprised you want to run a mod list with just assets. Most mods on LL dealing with Devious Devices require all 3 mods, as they are practically incomplete without each-other. Also Integration is mainly an MCM configuration to configure things like key making and the effect used for blindfolds (without it you don't get an MCM), and doesn't add any assets, so I'd at least consider keeping that in.

For 1.5.2 they are required. For 2.0 I believe they will not be (not sure if they are now, but the author plans to not make them hard requirements iirc). To be honest I'm surprised you want to run a mod list with just assets. Most mods on LL dealing with Devious Devices require all 3 mods, as they are practically incomplete without each-other. Also Integration is mainly an MCM configuration to configure things like key making and the effect used for blindfolds (without it you don't get an MCM), and doesn't add any assets, so I'd at least consider keeping that in.

2.1 will be free - 2.0 need all DD and zaz as hard requiment - it's important for old users - next will be free. soon

I only really have Devious Devices Assets installed for Maria Eden. I read that Maria Eden doesn't play nicely with DD Integration (and, in fact, Maria Eden is in the process of moving away from having any dependency on DD Assets as well), which was my main motivation for trying to keep it out of my load order.

I'm not currently using any of the more DD-oriented mods like SD+ or Captured Dreams, and I'm trying to keep my load order relatively simple and stable.

2.1 will be free - 2.0 need all DD and zaz as hard requiment - it's important for old users - next will be free. soon

That's great news, thanks. I'll wait for version 2.1 then.

• 5 weeks later...

So I have tried a wide variety of Devious Device plugs with SexLab Devious Butt 2.0, and nothing seems to be making my character fart anymore when I have them plugged in. Is Devious Devices plug detection still a thing in beta 2.0? EDIT: Nevermind I was thinking that I should be farting with a plug in my butt. I thought the stomach noises were from Egg Factory, not this mod. Thanks. XD

On an unrelated note to my last post, does the "drinking and eating support" currently only support Realistic Needs & Diseases? I use iNeed which is quite a bit more up to date and also less resource intensive... Personally I feel iNeed to be preferred for SexLab mod lists. I'm sure many feel the same. RND is quite resource intensive compared to iNeed....

EDIT: Also, MilkModEconomy doesn't support RND. It only supports iNeed.

On an unrelated note to my last post, does the "drinking and eating support" currently only support Realistic Needs & Diseases? I use iNeed which is quite a bit more up to date and also less resource intensive... Personally I feel iNeed to be preferred for SexLab mod lists. I'm sure many feel the same. RND is quite resource intensive compared to iNeed....

well - i will add log output in console to controll kind of food, and i think that any kind of food is detected but of course not-vanilia food can be treated like a drink (for example). not sure now, i think that im using keywords, any type of food with vanillia keyword should works good.

well - i will add log output in console to controll kind of food, and i think that any kind of food is detected but of course not-vanilia food can be treated like a drink (for example). not sure now, i think that im using keywords, any type of food with vanillia keyword should works good.

Oh... I see. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

skyrimfet - not meaning to nag you, but I was just wondering if you've made any progress on the non-DD version of this mod? You mentioned a little while ago that version 2.1 wouldn't require DD. Thanks

Im using this mod just fine without DD, however Iv'e noticed a few things.

I get added to the faction when using the Sexlab Romance mod, but It doesn't work if I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3171-sextalk-gay/

Also, I cant seem to get the food thing to work. Are there any special Foods/potions that you need to consume in order to become a fart slut? As of right now it only works through sex for me.

Also if possible, could you make the next version a bit more male friendly? :) It just doesn't feel right when my male character moans like a girl when he's ripping em loud!

Thanks for the mod, looking forward to see the next version!

Dear users - i will back to work ASAP

sorry for long pause without updates

i will try to read today all posts and request/tips and select good way, direction for this mod.

I still like this mod IHMO is almost complete as light - background mod. its a shame to not finish it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...