Where i can get that body ? o.o

347505-1452501851.jpg

Dammit I cannot find this either looks really hot and can't even find this image from google lol let alone this mod. Must be some private china people mod where they either share it on a really crappy host or just don't ever share it but show it everywhere.

LINK and LINK (open the spoiler)

I really wish to know where to find this outfit. 

Asuka Officer Uniform. Bodyslide can be found here.

yes but it is a retexture of it 

Maybe, probably a personal edit they made. It's just a white line around the collar and brighter buttons. Though that could just be due to the low quality they are using. If you mean the hat, it is from this mod.

Some one please...I had a mod that allowed me to use the number pad to swap fire rates, and my keyboard to attach and detach weapon mods like silencers, I could also swap scopes. Does anyone have this mod or know what its called?

Some one please...I had a mod that allowed me to use the number pad to swap fire rates, and my keyboard to attach and detach weapon mods like silencers, I could also swap scopes. Does anyone have this mod or know what its called?

The only one that I know of that does something similar is this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15450/?

But it's nowhere near as feature rich as what you describe which sounds pretty awesome to be honest. If you ever find it please let me know.

The only one that I know of that does something similar is this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15450/?

But it's nowhere near as feature rich as what you describe which sounds pretty awesome to be honest. If you ever find it please let me know.

Someone has got to know this mod. I had it before bit I had to reinstall my windows and my game and this was after mods were taken off the nexus. I HAD THIS MOD AND YOU SHOULD TOO!!! We have got to find it. I've searched everywhere. Its one of the few mods that's adds hot keys into your data folder, it also allowed me to press f4 to get into tfc mode. Someone has to know the mod I'm talking about. I can't believe I lost it! It worked with modern firearms. I had an m4 with a grenade launcher attached I could swap from bullets to 40mm grenades and change the scope and all that just by clicking a button on the keyboard, and it all worked with modern firearms. If anyone has this mod or knows where to get it, please.......omfg I want this mod back so bad. Everyone should have this mod

Hmm, that does sound a bit like what this mod provides but it's not the same thing: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9057/?

You can switch ammo types, weapon zoom levels and a few other things. The FO4 Hotkeys mod is needed to get most out of it.

I haven't seen any mods that allow you to remove silencers and such just with a key press.

I found it. It's the modernweapons hot key add on, I just can't get it to work right

You're talking about Modern Firearms? I found version 2.31 and it looks like that functionality is integrated into the main ESP and from the sound of it it only works with the weapons included in it. I haven't tested it yet.

Yes sorry, I meant modern firearms, where did you find that one? I have a few versions before that one. I can't get the hot keys to work but when they did it was pretty cool