Could someone recommend or tell me if there are goggles modded yet like Tracer (from Overwatch) has? Managed to get her look but missing goggles..

Could you possibly upload your save? I've been trying to find a save or character model for Tracer for ages and can't recreate characters for shit.

My Tracer is hardly 1:1, tried my best though

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1151/3112235-1475784298.jpg

Could someone recommend or tell me if there are goggles modded yet like Tracer (from Overwatch) has? Managed to get her look but missing goggles..

Could you possibly upload your save? I've been trying to find a save or character model for Tracer for ages and can't recreate characters for shit.

My Tracer is hardly 1:1, tried my best though

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1151/3112235-1475784298.jpg

Better than I could have ever done. :P

Need help to find/indentify some settlement signs in this video

, the 1st one is right at the beginning of the video, the Sanctuary Hills sign on the right side; and the other one appears between 24:00 and 24:10, it's a big and tall Plublic Market sign. So does anyone knows what mod adds these signs ?!?

, the 1st one is right at the beginning of the video, the Sanctuary Hills sign on the right side; and the other one appears between 24:00 and 24:10, it's a big and tall Plublic Market sign. So does anyone knows what mod adds these signs ?!?

I'm a regular viewer of Oxhorn and patron He updates his used mods google page and none of them have any of the signs shown or requested by you. So my guess.. It's something unlocked via something like.. settlement keywords or something that lets you place normally un-placeable in game assets. I asked him directly and am waiting for reply. 

I'm a regular viewer of Oxhorn and patron He updates his used mods google page and none of them have any of the signs shown or requested by you. So my guess.. It's something unlocked via something like.. settlement keywords or something that lets you place normally un-placeable in game assets. I asked him directly and am waiting for reply. 

Those signs comes from these 2 mods, Gruffydd's Signs and Posters + Gruffydd's Signs of the Times, I'm not sure if the 2nd mod is actually needed but I installed both just in case, install the mods and you'll find the signs !!!

Hi I hope someone can help. I'd like to figure out what mods are used in the screenshot. I found it in a post on Mischairstyles site. I'd like to replicate the character appearance as close as possible.  Specifically the bottom right. http://fo4-mischairstyle.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o4qeirGGFN1ulxl6oo7_1280.png

So I found this preset here. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14466/?

Looks similair but not quite on par.. Some changed textures on the skin I think.  

Hey guys, hope you can help me I found this on you tube:

I'm looking for the cloth mod, the video says it was deleted but maybe (just maybe) any of you have the file and is willing to share? thanks

The mod was only uploaded to the nexus, And google says zip so It's unlikely you will find it. There was a CTD issue with it as well reported on one japanese site.