What hair mod is this? I have both hair mods that are in the credits and havent found it.

4883-0-1465381591.jpg

I think that is Commonwealth Cuts. Cause I've been playing around with hairstyles lately and I come across that one often and I use Commonwealth Cuts.

If not that, then it is from MiscHairstyles (come to think of it, I think it is from MiscHairstyles not Commonwealth Cuts).

The one in the bottom middle:

tumblr_o2fsdhqCBn1v0xnyzo3_r1_1280.jpg

cant find a mod and now i cant find a where can i find that mod iam looking for thread.

iam loost.^^

looking for a mod that lets me increase the build limit via holotape.

Hey everyone.

​I've been looking for a mod that has a headband that is not a bandanna type.

​Something like a thin leather strip, or whatever.

​The goal is not to cover the whole forehead up basically.... and I just don't like the look of bandanna's....lol

​I've looked and looked through many pages on Nexus to no avail..... or I got burned out viewing so much and possibly missed it.

​Any ideas ?

​Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hey everyone.

​I've been looking for a mod that has a headband that is not a bandanna type.

​Something like a thin leather strip, or whatever.

​The goal is not to cover the whole forehead up basically.... and I just don't like the look of bandanna's....lol

​I've looked and looked through many pages on Nexus to no avail..... or I got burned out viewing so much and possibly missed it.

​Any ideas ?

​Thanks in advance for your assistance.

This mod has something like that: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8280/?

Where i can get that body ? o.o

347505-1452501851.jpg

Dammit I cannot find this either looks really hot and can't even find this image from google lol let alone this mod. Must be some private china people mod where they either share it on a really crappy host or just don't ever share it but show it everywhere.

Where i can get that body ? o.o

347505-1452501851.jpg

Dammit I cannot find this either looks really hot and can't even find this image from google lol let alone this mod. Must be some private china people mod where they either share it on a really crappy host or just don't ever share it but show it everywhere.

Or they don't have the creators permission to port it publicly............

Does anyone know of a mod that adds a jewelry box or something similar as a usable container? As a substitute, I've been using the bureau in the WS menu, reducing it in size with Place Anywhere and placing it on a dresser but I wanted something that looked more like a real jewelry box. If anyone knows of anything, I'd appreciate the info.

I hope this is the place to post this. If not, feel free to move or delete at your discretion.