5 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

wasn't there a mod that would add clips, which would eventually replace separate bullets? I believe it supported some if not all the vanilla weapons but it worked?

So, when killing, let's say a raider, who had a .38 pipe gun, instead of dropping a pipe gun and a box of bullets for it, instead the gun would have a matching clip with ammo in it.

I could be wrong but I remember as if at some point I've had such mod installed..

Hmm....some of the mods I wouldn't know because I use lots of weapon replacers, so mods like Gunsmith are not used by me. My answer was based on looking through FO4edit and seeing how the capacity is handled by weapons.     So, it was an educated guess on my part based on fields within the item descriptions in the Fallout4.esp.   I suppose that someoen could redo all the weapons and introduce a clip feature, after all, very intense mods do that with a number of mechanics (like weapon wear), but.....wow, that would be some serious modding.   

However, you have a point that I did not consider.   A mod that changes the way looting  works, akin to the "Hunter Reborn" mod in Skyrim.     A quick glance yeilded this mod, which may be what you @DevilDoom were using (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1486 ) but it doesn't seem to be what @Destynova99 wanted.

Edited by steelpanther24
17 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hmm....some of the mods I wouldn't know because I use lots of weapon replacers, so mods like Gunsmith are not used by me. My answer was based on looking through FO4edit and seeing how the capacity is handled by weapons.     So, it was an educated guess on my part based on fields within the item descriptions in the Fallout4.esp.   I suppose that someoen could redo all the weapons and introduce a clip feature, after all, very intense mods do that with a number of mechanics (like weapon wear), but.....wow, that would be some serious modding.   

However, you have a point that I did not consider.   A mod that changes the way looting  works, akin to the "Hunter Reborn" mod in Skyrim.     A quick glance yeilded this mod, which may be what you @DevilDoom were using (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1486 ) but it doesn't seem to be what @Destynova99 wanted.

Cannot really confirm nor deny if it was this mod, or not, but in any case, I gave it a shot.

If they (@Destynova99) will find the answer useful/ look over at google for anything that might work in any way as they want, then great. If not, well, we tried.

On 6/1/2022 at 4:22 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Yeah I used that mod for a while but all the world edits made for compatibility patch nightmares. I eventually replaced it with Loot Logic and Reduction which pared with a survival needs mode or mod (I'm using Advanced Needs 76 for example) make for a much more apocalyptic game. I remembered the partial clip system from Realistic Reloading from Fallout New Vegas and was trying to find something similar. Not a big deal that it doesn't exist, I figured it was worth an ask. Thanks guys.

Okay so another mod I'm looking for is one that prevents you from accidentally stealing unless you're stealthed. I know there's one like that in skyrim but I can't find one for fallout 4. And considering I just got Jean Valjean'd for accidentally stealing a mutfruit from a vine, even though every other freaking mutfruit plant wasn't "owned" but this particular one was so now I've got all of Diamond City Security gunning for my ass... yeah, I need to prevent that. Especially since I'm using Crime and Punishment. I've already racked up two crimes for accidentally stealing and I don't want a bounty hunter chasing me down because I accidentally picked up someone's favorite empty aluminum can.

26 minutes ago, Destynova99 said:

Okay so another mod I'm looking for is one that prevents you from accidentally stealing unless you're stealthed. I know there's one like that in skyrim but I can't find one for fallout 4. And considering I just got Jean Valjean'd for accidentally stealing a mutfruit from a vine, even though every other freaking mutfruit plant wasn't "owned" but this particular one was so now I've got all of Diamond City Security gunning for my ass... yeah, I need to prevent that. Especially since I'm using Crime and Punishment. I've already racked up two crimes for accidentally stealing and I don't want a bounty hunter chasing me down because I accidentally picked up someone's favorite empty aluminum can.

I know one of the older Fallouts had that option (to give a warning if you were going to commit a crime), but I've not heard of it for Fallout 4.

I also use Crime and Punishment (as well as Magno Cum Gaudio and several other similar mods), and the combination of AAF Violate (which allows surrender without death) and Sexual Harassment (which prompts NPCs to help get you out of handcuffs and devious devices if you're caught in them) makes accidentally stealing a lot less painful.

If you don't have Sexual Harassment yet consider adding it as it has some helpful non-cheat features. You can use MCM to control what harassments you actually allow and even have the option to make everyone friendly (if you wish). And you can keep it disabled until you need it with a hotkey toggle as well.

Edited by Karna5
On 4/8/2020 at 10:34 AM, xXxacolypse said:

where is the Tac Vest from....That much working modeling and texturing it it has to be publicly available somewhere.

Anyone know where can I get the skull mask?

Are there any mods that keep the current quest objective on display? I hate having to bring my pipboy back up every time I need to see what I'm supposed to be doing. Even just extending the time it displays before it fades would be fine, though indefinitely would certainly be better. I had hoped the option would be in FallUI but if it is I can't find it.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Hello, I'm looking for the mods from which the tree outfits were created!

56171692-1652114864.png

Fallout4_3_18_2022_1_23_281_PM.png

I believe the harness in the second photo is on tullius, if not its part of one of vtaws outfits/ports,  Jacket in the second photo is from either dayz or eft port, eveything else is discord releases. Wish I had links but you may find some of them around reddit or any of the fo4 modding discords. You can find some eft releases on tullius

Edited by underdone
2 hours ago, underdone said:

I believe the harness in the second photo is on tullius, if not its part of one of vtaws outfits/ports,  Jacket in the second photo is from either dayz or eft port, eveything else is discord releases. Wish I had links but you may find some of them around reddit or any of the fo4 modding discords. You can find some eft releases on tullius

Thanks, but I know unfortunately keien Fallout 4 discord server and tullius I know but there I somehow find only clothing mods for skyrim! Links would be really helpful!