What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 8:19 AM, SehnsuchtAios said:

Hello everyone, 

I tried to look for 2 outfit mods but couldn't find anything relevant, so I'm asking you guys for some help :) 

By any chance, does anyone know the name of this outfit/amor ? 

Hide contents

fallout4modrequest1.jpg.560ff7e74e97086768ae0a7598ffd862.jpg

And also, on this screenshot, do you know where the lingerie that the character on the left is wearing comes from ? 

Reveal hidden contents

fallout4modrequest2.jpg.82a6fe25a9230e427608be269853510c.jpg

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day ^^

so the bodysuit is this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16469    In the second pic what is that black glowing armor?

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ValdacilsItemSorting mod

,,,for me this is not installed.

Armorsmith, awkcr... no.

-----------------

....elsősorban, mert senki nem fordította le. 

ArmorKeywords van, de nincs bekapcsolva. És nincs benne... 

A gond keresését a [Raw] jelölő a nullára szűkíti. Ilyen sehol nem látható. És fogalmam sincs mit jelent.

Valamikor (talán) a "Bastion" telepítése után jelent meg... de abban nincs semmi efféle cuccos. (vagy van, de sehol nem látom benne) Na és az se kizárt, hogy tévedek.

11 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Please help me...

i looked through the files but i can't find it anywhere ....

VIS or more likely VIS-G both are pretty much the same but g is still being worked on while I think just plain vis is not any longer, not too sure about that as I have not really bothered with vis in any for since I found Ruddy simple sorter https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33983

A script run on your load order, no extra patches needed and only one esp for every mod you have, though it does not do armor and weapons very well.

Hello, I am happy to discover this very useful topic. I regret not having found it sooner because I could have quickly made my contribution. I am the author of many videos whose questions you have raised (Milker, Fishnet, etc ...).
Here, I will come back often to see if I can help.
For those who are fan of clothes, I have a dedicated fashion channel with over a thousand sexy outfits.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCbkk_PeDNQ3S9MoDOG4jA

10 hours ago, Varithina said:

VIS

I am ignorant.  I do not know what this is.  Sorry...  

- AAF Creature Resources v1.1.3.

- AAF CreaturePack v02_00

- AnimationsAddonsAndFixes7.5

- bp70FO4sexanimations_2.4

- Mutated Lust v1.3

- Atomic Lust v2.6.1b

- Rufgt's Animations v1.0

- SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2.4

- Vadermania[AAF]

- AAF_KinkyAnimations_Themes_V181211.0

and no more anime ...

...installed but I didn't find anything useful. There is important nothing translatable about it.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:31 AM, moscardi said:

body suit is  in sirius special edition pack 

Thanks for replying.

I think it's close but not quite the mod you mentioned as the bodysuit in the screenshot doesn't have bits of chest armor, unlike the Sirius armor.

I'll keep looking.

*Edit* My apologies, turns out you were right.  I just found out that there is an expansion for the Sirius armor which contains the bodysuit i was looking for.

Thank you very much, case closed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for help with 3 things for my next Fallout 4 playthrough.

1)A mod that adds a inclined circular tube. That could be used as a slide for a pool along with build your own pool.

2)A mod with small quarterblock tiles. That could be used to make the edge of a tub/sauna?

3)A long braided hairstyle?

Thanks for any help.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, Banelight1213 said:

What mod are these from? It's animated, and I'm pretty sure I got it from Lovers Lab a while ago but after reinstalling and remodding Fallout 4 I cannot find it anywhere.

Reveal hidden contents

000part1.JPG.f6f46378fc5d6d8a1bc14278279ea1f9.JPG000part2.JPG.6c305557cfff349bd75518838440703e.JPG

Thanks.?

Crazy's anims, rug/gun version, somewhere.
I've messed with a couple versions of them myself, briefly.
You can probably edit em in the CK to enable player-use, 'cause the versions I'd poked wouldn't actually let the player onto em, despite still triggering the script for attaching and moving the dildo & shaft it's attached to.
Beyond that, not sure they're still functional, and didn't really get much further than that.
Can confirm that they're buildable in a settlement, and *attempt* to function, at least :D

• 2 weeks later...