What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 8:30 AM, sketchyactivity said:

Anyone knows where I can get the nipple mods/breast mods.

4287.jpg

4283.jpg

4280.jpg

4284.jpg

On 5/24/2020 at 12:33 AM, CASsteam said:

Formerly-permanent lurker posting because of how much the curiosity is killing me

I randomly found this image on Imgur (somehow in the "more on Imgur" section below an old post of somebody's glitched-out Preston Garvey face), which was linked to a deleted Reddit post from 9 days ago called "Battle Damaged Synthetic Skin" by a deleted account (if the original poster wants this removed too, I will if he/she lets me know). What mod has these huge silicone gel breasts with fusion cores for nipples and portholes(?) for areolae?

Battle-damaged synthetic skin.png

same here

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:20 PM, axelal said:

same here

On 4/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, sketchyactivity said:

Anyone knows where I can get the nipple mods/breast mods.

4287.jpg

4283.jpg

4280.jpg

4284.jpg

On 4/5/2020 at 4:36 PM, Wonksy said:

No idea, but I'd like to know too!

I got an answer quite a while back in a different thread, my apologies for not answering sooner. That's the work of SSynthanon, and a limited variant of their work - the body with implants and fusion core ports for nipples + 4 outfits, and a variant for those with a parasitism fetish - is unfortunately only available behind a 500-yen subscription to their Fanbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2016 at 7:57 PM, Halstrom said:
On 6/11/2016 at 2:29 PM, Irphaeus said:

Where i can get that body ?

Hide contents

347505-1452501851.jpg

That is a Fallout New Vegas mod on Nexus and would be a great Synths replacer if there were a male version too.

Oh my gosh if someone did or could port that to fallout 4 I'd die happy. Pls! Make this happen!!!!