On 4/18/2021 at 2:52 PM, Kargrin said:

Any info on this bikini please?

Reveal hidden contents

377160_20210418060908_1.png

It's not Dicky's Pinup it seems, there is a ring in the thongs back

Its part of Vtaw7 that just came out on nexus

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys.

I finally managed to get my hands on a PC from last decade, and I am starting to mod fallout 4. (starting as in I have 96 mods already on MOO2)

Can anyone help me identifying the vaultsuit she is wearing? I have quite a few mods with crafatable vault suits, and none of them expose as much as this one....

I have tried modular vault suit, slooty, unzipped... and nothing.

48510-1609775065-378979502.jpg

[\spoiler]

Edited by dybbuk
adding spoilers
16 hours ago, dybbuk said:

Hi Guys.

I finally managed to get my hands on a PC from last decade, and I am starting to mod fallout 4. (starting as in I have 96 mods already on MOO2)

Can anyone help me identifying the vaultsuit she is wearing? I have quite a few mods with crafatable vault suits, and none of them expose as much as this one....

I have tried modular vault suit, slooty, unzipped... and nothing.

Reveal hidden contents

48510-1609775065-378979502.jpg

[\spoiler]

That’s from one of vtaw’s packs, number 5 I’m pretty sure

• 2 weeks later...

My SSD took a crap and I had to reinstall fallout. One of the mods I had before would allow you to torture slaves through dialogue and would use bad animations furniture. Does anyone know which mod that was? I'm currently using MCG, CAP & Just Business but I can't seem to find the option.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need help finding a mod. It's one that adds these blue square mats with yellow arrows to the workshop and you place them side by side and assign npcs to them or use them yourself to do sex poses and animations. I know that there are better sex mods for FO4 but I've been looking for this one for months and all that anyone knows is that it's called Sex Mats but searches turn up nothing.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:44 PM, FMLWAIH said:

Someone said that this was in Torture Devices but I don't see it there.  Was it in an older version and removed from the more recent versions for some reason?

Hello, I believe this mod is in Crazy6987 - Sex Animation 2.7, you have to choose rug version on Loverslab.

ScreenShot7.thumb.png.3c93287a90cbb4073134a1cffa478cb0.png

Edited by aviator A4
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kziitd said:

BDO's hairstyle, from Nier: automata's role "N2"

Thank you very much for letting me know about it! I really appreciated it :) I've been trying to identify it for weeks now and with your help i have finally found the hair mod for FO4  its from TrophiHunter.

By the way, i would like to know did someone port over the hair pack mod from FO4 over to Skyrim as well? 

On the look out for the mod that turns X6-88 into a Red-headed Female courser. Had it awhile ago and lost it. If memory serves it had an eyes mod as a requirement as well

edit- The name of the mod is Femme Fatale - Female Coursers by RedKnight

Edited by JasonTodd1976
addition information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 1:00 AM, Azzhat said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the bodysuit is the hex version of Vtaw's Wardrobe 6. The kneepads and boots seem to be from their Utility pack. Not sure about any of the other stuff though. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46628
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42971

defnot WD6 bodysuit. pretty sure it is fear suit from here on LL with some edits