What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

On 10/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Crazy's anims, rug/gun version, somewhere.
I've messed with a couple versions of them myself, briefly.
You can probably edit em in the CK to enable player-use, 'cause the versions I'd poked wouldn't actually let the player onto em, despite still triggering the script for attaching and moving the dildo & shaft it's attached to.
Beyond that, not sure they're still functional, and didn't really get much further than that.
Can confirm that they're buildable in a settlement, and *attempt* to function, at least :D

Crazy's anims, rug / gun version, works very well it is craftable with the workshop and you can assign an NPC or send a companion to use it.(I posted this video)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 11:20 PM, PegasusKoga said:

Can anyone tell me where i can download this armor?

I've been looking all over Nexus for this mod but came up empty handed.

*Edit* I'm almost certain the coat is from the Courser Strigidea mod but i can't find the bodysuit.

45837-1593331188-1756225799.jpg

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the bodysuit is the hex version of Vtaw's Wardrobe 6. The kneepads and boots seem to be from their Utility pack. Not sure about any of the other stuff though. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46628
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42971

On 12/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Azzhat said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the bodysuit is the hex version of Vtaw's Wardrobe 6. The kneepads and boots seem to be from their Utility pack. Not sure about any of the other stuff though. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46628
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42971

Oh man, i would never have thought of checking the clothing packs, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very new to Fallout 4's modding scene after playing a heavily modded skyrim for years ; I'd like to make a cute-lewd character to take some screenies so I was poking around and found out about the Ikaros mod . Are there any other mods in these pictures I should be aware of ? ENB , skin , lips , hair , eyes , ecc ? Also...if I wanted to go for a similar body type without the actual robot build what body type should I be looking for ? 

48237-1604371427-2115101499.jpeg45391-1590969802-1192042810.jpeg

On 2/1/2021 at 3:13 AM, giuliohe151 said:

Very new to Fallout 4's modding scene after playing a heavily modded skyrim for years ; I'd like to make a cute-lewd character to take some screenies so I was poking around and found out about the Ikaros mod . Are there any other mods in these pictures I should be aware of ? ENB , skin , lips , hair , eyes , ecc ? Also...if I wanted to go for a similar body type without the actual robot build what body type should I be looking for ? 

48237-1604371427-2115101499.jpeg45391-1590969802-1192042810.jpeg

Good luck even trying to remotely get close to Trophi's game lol. Most of his graphical stuff is personal (ENB and such). The second shot is using his Female Head Redux Mod (FG patch here), I believe he put a bunch of the ones he used in screenshots as available presets, so you should find one you like. that would cover skin, eyes, lips, and etc. Hair is BDO hairs (on his server). 

for Bodyshape, I know it's a personalized mix of Fusion Girl for the base, mixed with Atomic Beauty's shape and some sliders. You'll have to DIY that if you know how. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, taxman251 said:

I was looking for help finding these 2 outfits. Thanks for any help.

377160_20210218155052_1.png.0f383706730171e2517b2eff5ee546fe.png

377160_20210122161648_1.png.f5c4ca0060f63855ecc8acd91a284fad.png

These images are from rhumpunk. From what is said on the forums, these outfits are not public. If I understood correctly rhumpunk is the author of these clothes but he does not share them at the moment. I recognized in some of his photos elements that come from Vtaw.

8 hours ago, rhumpunk said:

these are ports i made . i shared the katana outfit (2nd pic) on a discord server, vtaw did a port too , no idea what's the difference between vtaw and mine

Thank you for these details, you are doing a good job !

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, darkrias.rose said:

Anyone know what mod the hair comes from?

uLhxf1b.png

nwUVhr7.png

The character looks like Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 Remastered), the haircut is very similar. the character's features are of high quality (is this really original Fallout 4?). I did a lot of research and found nothing ...
Would it be possible to have the source of the screenshots!

9 hours ago, aviatorA4 said:

The character looks like Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 Remastered), the haircut is very similar. the character's features are of high quality (is this really original Fallout 4?). I did a lot of research and found nothing ...
Would it be possible to have the source of the screenshots!

It is Fallout 4, to me it looks like and edited version of navy5465's RE3R preset, but i'm not sure. ENB and reshade can really change how a character looks. The screenshots are from uncensored1993 on the nexus, I asked them but haven't gotten an answer yet.

12 hours ago, darkrias.rose said:

It is Fallout 4, to me it looks like and edited version of navy5465's RE3R preset, but i'm not sure. ENB and reshade can really change how a character looks. The screenshots are from uncensored1993 on the nexus, I asked them but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Thank you for your details!
Finally I found, on one of his photos he responds by referring to his youtube comments.
here are the links from my research and the original mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/198997

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44354?tab=description

12 hours ago, darkrias.rose said:

In fact you had found it, but the rendering is amazing by uncensored1993 and one wonders how he did it?