Hello, I can't seem to get this to work. For some reason in the MCM it says niO/Racemenu is Broken. I reinstalled Race since thats what I use and still nothing, In Vortex I had to make Redux load after regular Wet Function or it wouldn't appear in the MCM. Is this mod only for Oldrim? Or am I missing something? Everything works but Racemenu 2063429447_SkyrimSpecialEdition7_29_20207_08_04PM.png.17f21e0e6876447a2ca16e7c5b9bc2b9.png

5 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

Hello, I can't seem to get this to work. For some reason in the MCM it says niO/Racemenu is Broken. I reinstalled Race since thats what I use and still nothing, In Vortex I had to make Redux load after regular Wet Function or it wouldn't appear in the MCM. Is this mod only for Oldrim? Or am I missing something? Everything works but Racemenu 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem on a vampire character. In theory the mod is working (the numbers change according to the weather etc.), but the effect is not visible at all, not just on the face because I have no texture for that but neither on the body and the glossiness and the other effect are not visible too. Only if I revert back from vampire lord form I get the visuals for a few seconds, but then they disappear again. Any ideas why the visuals won't stay put or wont start normally?

Edit: I'm using better vampires, is there some interaction?

Edit 2: In first person I get the visuals for the arms but not hands and body (body via enhanced camera mod). I really would appreciate some help as I have no idea what could be the cause of this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 7:12 AM, Grzegorrzz said:

Can someone explain to me how to make this mod work with high poly head?

This comment was two months ago and I doubt anyone will answer or have a solution, but I would also like to know this. I recently changed to High Poly Head and couldn't figure out why my character's head suddenly wasn't being affected by this mod. So thanks for giving me the answer to that, but I doubt there's a solution other than to pick one or the other. :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 5:14 AM, Vidust said:

This comment was two months ago and I doubt anyone will answer or have a solution, but I would also like to know this. I recently changed to High Poly Head and couldn't figure out why my character's head suddenly wasn't being affected by this mod. So thanks for giving me the answer to that, but I doubt there's a solution other than to pick one or the other. :/

The SE version of wet function was updated to be compatible with high poly head so I guess there is a way to do it.

for most of those having issues of not showing on head expectantly wen using custom heads its simple...... the head mesh name  editor id in the esp need to be same

if you go in to headparts look for the head. it should say like nordhead and such. both the name and the editor id need to be the same.

36 minutes ago, sidfu said:

for most of those having issues of not showing on head expectantly wen using custom heads its simple...... the head mesh name  editor id in the esp need to be same

if you go in to headparts look for the head. it should say like nordhead and such. both the name and the editor id need to be the same.

Citrus Head is working with Wet Function and it has also its own name "CitrusFemaleHeadNord" as "Name" and "EditorID". 

This really drives me crazy, hehe. 

4 hours ago, sidfu said:

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Citrus Head is working with Wet Function and it has also its own name "CitrusFemaleHeadNord" as "Name" and "EditorID". 

This really drives me crazy, hehe. 

Sorry, maybe a dumb question, but I didn't understand the solution. Was it to edit the ESP of this mod in order to change mesh name to the high poly mesh, or am I editing the ESM of High Poly Head? Nymra's post almost sounds like this isn't the fix, since theirs is working with the names being mismatched? I'm confused.

I m getting crazy... 

This is the biggest shit I ever faced in skyrim modding....

- renamed High Poly Head ESM names. 
- it WORKED (even messing up my profiles in the process.. heads look different now)

- but then it STOPPED working again... basically when I change anything in the wetfunction settings I either get only head wet or only body wet.... gaaah.... 
And I thought scripting is based on logic o_O

so I m one step ahead and two steps back

god I m stupid.... posted in the wrong thread. Thought i closed the tab too early ...

High Poly Head - Wet Function Compatibility Fix Alpha 0.1

Installation 
Replace the original ESM with this one. (save the original somewhere)

Content:
- Fixed the naming for all male and female heads of all races.

- should keep existing racemenu profiles intact

- should enable wetfunction on all high poly heads of all races and gender

Please report back if it works for you and the different races and genders
I tested with nord race female only for now. I m tired and want to destroy something ?????

OUTDATED, USE VERSION 02

Update:

it seems the naming must be different from Skyrims head. 
I think my head gets "reset" to the default skyrim head at the moment. 

Will do more tests with different naming conventions later.

If you test the fix, try to 

1. change the head to the FemaleHeadNord from "Highpolyhead.esm" (almost the far right of the slider)

2. save and exit

3. enter racemenu again and see if your head is still the one from the Highpolyhead.esm or from Skyrim.esm. 

will come back to this later (we are getting closer at least :D) 

New version of the fix, now with different naming. Also includes all races.

Boy, is anybody even still playing LE? It got so silent around here :(

High Poly Head - Wet Function Compatibility Fix Alpha 0.2

Installation 

Content:

Screenshots (spoiler)
the changes made (Names on the right are now the same as the ones on the left (Editor ID))

Released with permission of KouLeifoh from vectorplexus. 

Spoiler

2020-09-29 20_55_52-.jpg

2020-09-29 20_57_24-.jpg

High Poly Head.esm

On 9/27/2020 at 6:56 PM, sidfu said:

thanks man, fixed my Sassy Teens, cant believe nobody corrected this for so many years

42 minutes ago, zajo2009 said:

thanks man, fixed my Sassy Teens, cant believe nobody corrected this for so many years

same here, haha. I m also baffled that it is such an easy fix... I looked at scripts angrily and scrambled all kinds of scripters to make me a fix. And everything that was wrong was cm/inch... I mean NAMING!!!! 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:01 AM, Nymra said:

New version of the fix, now with different naming. Also includes all races.

Boy, is anybody even still playing LE? It got so silent around here :(

High Poly Head - Wet Function Compatibility Fix Alpha 0.2

Installation 

Content:

Screenshots (spoiler)
the changes made (Names on the right are now the same as the ones on the left (Editor ID))

Released with permission of KouLeifoh from vectorplexus. 

Hide contents

2020-09-29 20_55_52-.jpg

2020-09-29 20_57_24-.jpg

High Poly Head.esm 81.71 kB · 11 downloads

Thank you!! i found your post from Sexlab Survival is this compatible with SSE version of High Poly Heads V1.4 ?, since i was posting my issue in Sexlab Survival LE thread (while using SE version of Skyrim)

10 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

Thank you!! i found your post from Sexlab Survival is this compatible with SSE version of High Poly Heads V1.4 ?, since i was posting my issue in Sexlab Survival LE thread (while using SE version of Skyrim)

I thought the SE version had already a fix for it. But as usual its highly possible its only a "fix" not a fix... 

Sadly I have no SE install right now. I see if I can apply the changes to the SE version too. From what I know the ESP/ESM should not be compatible (but can be converted afaik) 

Also: if you can work with TES5edit you can fix it yourself. See the spoiler in my last version update for what I changed.

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I thought the SE version had already a fix for it. But as usual its highly possible its only a "fix" not a fix... 

Sadly I have no SE install right now. I see if I can apply the changes to the SE version too. From what I know the ESP/ESM should not be compatible (but can be converted afaik) 

Also: if you can work with TES5edit you can fix it yourself. See the spoiler in my last version update for what I changed.

Thank you so much!! i'll try to have a look, hope i don't break anything >:D