Hi guys, I have a problem, for my character everything works as it should and for other ordinary NPCs, but for custom follower mod does not change the face of the character. I changed the texture (body, head of this NPC) ... the mod still did not work for the head. For example, it does not work for Recorder (ordinary skyrim). What can I do about it?

.... OK I managed to fix it. Clearly, 'Face ID' and 'Face Name' of NPC (headpart) must be the same. It's the same for a custom race, after the change starts working (you need to stop and resume the effect for the character).

A question for the author of mod, Would it be possible to change something in mod so that the change of these names would not be necessary? the alternative is to constantly change other modes every time a new version comes out.

What files/libraries would I need to compile the WetFunctionEffect.pex and try out a small tweak? I'm adding all the files I can find from the bsa and dev kits for campfire, frostfall, SkyUI, Ni ovverride, but it keeps failing and showing tons of errors. I just wanna try this:

float soaky = FrostUtil.GetPlayerWetness()
    If soaky>550
        wetness = ecGetFloat("wetnessCap")
        recentStrength = 1.0
        Return
    EndIf

I believe with that condition placed in the wetness update function you would get the max WFR effect when frostfall's wetness is close to max. I know it would seem redundant but with the tweaks made to the mod "Bathing in Skyrim," you get drenched (frostfall wetness) whenever you bathe, even in shallow water where you can't swim or under a list of waterfalls, so if this worked you would also get the visual effect from this mod. I've been wanting this functionality for a couple years now!

EDIT: Nvm I got it! I was missing a bunch of source files from sexlab, fniss creatures and whatnot. It works btw, finally I have proper bathing immersion :D

thanks for this mod, but not working for cbbe with demoniac texture. the effect only affects my character a few seconds after i equip and unequip armor. maybe ill using only regular cbbe because i use demoniac for sweaty textures too :D and with this mod the effect of wetness is better, thanks again....

Does it work with "Bodytypes of Skyrim" or does someone know a solution? As soon as I'm using Bodytypes the head stays dry.

edited for the solution: In Bodytypes of Skyrim you have to set "Select Face" to Disabled for WFRs' wet head effect.

Thanks for the reply, @nappilydeestruction
Bodytypes has it's own wet funtionality, that's right, but it's "Wet Skin" feature is disabled by default. So it should be compatible.
Sadly as soon as BOS is installed the head will stay dry, it doesn't matter if its "Wet Skin" enabled or disabled. The head will also stay dry with only BOS installed, so I've already written to that author.

WFR on its own is working as intended, but I need either Bodytypes or Custom Races for my main character.

29 minutes ago, Mdy said:

Thanks for the reply, @nappilydeestruction
Bodytypes has it's own wet funtionality, that's right, but it's "Wet Skin" feature is disabled by default. So it should be compatible.
Sadly as soon as BOS is installed the head will stay dry, it doesn't matter if its "Wet Skin" enabled or disabled. The head will also stay dry with only BOS installed, so I've already written to that author.

WFR on its own is working as intended, but I need either Bodytypes or Custom Races for my main character.

Oh i see, i forgot about that he disabled it by default.  Well I hope he will be able to help you out.

In Bodytypes of Skyrim you have to set "Select Face" to Disabled for WFRs' wet head effect.

That means you have to choose between the sweaty head (Wet Function Redux) or your custom head texture (Bodytypes).
The latter will produce a noticeable specularmap neck seam and you might want to edit the body *_s.dds to lessen the seam.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this mod and Lunari race (with a different custom texture) and it's been working for a while until I recently used LOOT to modify my load order. Now I get a blue texture for the head whenever this mod applies the Wet specular/gloss/texture. When I put the wetness value back down to zero, the blue texture (which I assume as the head having no texture) remains. I think the specular and gloss textures still applied since I noticed them being applied and removed on the blue texture but it seemed like the original custom texture was lost until I went back to Racemenu (in which case the face texture was reapplied). I'm wondering if it has something to do with the custom race having only one option for its face complexion. Anyways, I'm currently stumped and need some help troubleshooting. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Thanks for the mod it looks awesome! Silly question I think, but is there a way to auto-trigger the wetness/gloss shader on all NPCs in the area when it rains, Sexlab mods initiated, etc. or must I go to the MCM and select each target I want to apply the wetness/gloss shader to each time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone having problems with male head not showing wet? i just cant figure out whats wrong as i am not using any custom male mods except for sos...

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
BSAssets.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BSHeartland.esm
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Unofficial Falskaar Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
iActivate.esp
Wyrmstooth - Radiant Encounter Tweaks.esp
Wyrmstooth - Realistic Ownership.esp
Wyrmstooth - Typo Fix.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
VioLens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
Lush Grass.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
BDBrumaCreatures.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
NIOVHH.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Blush When Aroused CE.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SLSO_F_VP.esp
SLSO.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
QuickLight.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Simple AUA.esp
You Hunger.esp
You Hunger - Falskaar.esp
Dont_Steal_My_Crops.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
Potions.esp
MoreBrains.esp
Skyrim 2017 TPTC - Parallax Maps.esp
Helmless_WarriorReworked.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
vampire face fix for wetfunction.esp
EnhancedEbonyBlade.esp
1stMerge.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
HLE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
DW.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
ELFX - DNCL Plugin.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch CoT - AOS.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT - Water Patch.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
TrueStorms.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
AOS2_Unique Uniques Patch.esp
Falskaar-CoT-Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth-COT-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
2ndPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
SexlabMISC.esp
EnhancedEbonyBlade-overpatch.esp
MilkyObj.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Falskaar patch.esp
HeartbeatRemover.esp
LessCharitableNPCs.esp
MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
No More Ugly Effects.esp
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
Skyrim Ice Shader Fix.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Skysan_Icicle.esp
Skysan_SoulGems.esp
TalvasScriptSpammerFix.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Werewolves.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
RobesReplacer.esp
mm_BeluaSanguinareRevisitedMerged.esp
Devious Lore.esp
iActivate - patch.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
DragonbornInDistress.esp
SLAdventures.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
BD UUNP Dawnguard armor and cloth replacer.esp
dvmb.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
TKAA.esp
Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
Falskaar TKAA Patch.esp
WooChildren.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
Botox.esp
Botox_CharGen.esp
FFFVEdg.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
WetFunction.esp
Unique Grasses_clippingfixer.esp
mihailskinnedhound.esp
SexLab LightMeUp Oldrim.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
FireBurns.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
BMfix.esp
AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoTWP Patch.esp
AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
SoS_AOS2_Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
SoS_CoT_Patch.esp
AOS2_CoTWP Patch.esp
3rdPatch.esp
STEP Combined PluginHF.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SoS_ELFX+Enhancer_Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
SoS_ELFX+Enhancer - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
Vivid Snow.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Smashed Patch.esp
NPCProcPatch.esp

The effects of this mod are practically essential (when they show up, lol), but I may have to omit it from my next playthrough regardless. See, the trouble is the dry specular textures. I use a custom race, who has custom textures (I also have a unique specular map for the Snow Elves), and this mod makes both those unique specular maps pointless because it uses the same dry specular map for everyone. I wish there was a way it could simply revert to what the character would use if this wasn't installed, instead of overriding every male and female specular with Wet Function's dry texture, regardless of who they are. I tried turning off texture overriding (and even specular and gloss as well) completely before I even entered Darkfall Cave, yet Gelebor still only uses his unique specular map for a couple seconds after loading, then Wet Function overrides it. So all that did was make everyone use the dry texture in the WetFunction folder even when wet... There's no way to make a character use specular maps placed outside this mod's folder; "stop running" reverted to Wet Function's dry texture, turning the mod off isn't even an available option, and I doubt I can uninstall without causing issues in my save... :( If not for that, I'd NEVER play without this.

Edit: Btw, I noticed that the head always uses the correct specular. This, I assume, is not simply because I have it disabled (after all, as I said, I tried disabling everything before Gelebor even loaded for the first time and he didn't use his body textures). I noticed there is no head texture in the WetFunction folder, if I could just figure out a way for it to leave textures alone (as it clearly does with the head, since it has bo texture), and only change mesh glossiness or something I'd be so happy, lol. Looking in to it.

Edit 2: Unfortunately, as I know nothing at all about scripting, I'm stumped. I don't think I can set it to only change the mesh glossiness and not replace my textures. After all, I don't want all males to have frosty skin like my Snow Elves, nor to I want all females to share my PC's specular, lol. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 10:36 PM, llokii70 said:

My understanding is that there is a SE version of this. In fact I have it loaded. I have two questions about this mod

1) Does it require this  Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment and is there a SE version of it

2) I see the MCM Menu item but when you go into it it shows NetImmerse as broken. I have RaceMenu which has NetImmerse built in. Any idea why I am seeing this?

1) No.

2) Try to reinstall RM? If not working, install NIO separately.