On 6/5/2018 at 7:56 PM, scipher99 said:

add this to your scripts its been recompiled for SSE to check the skee.dll(64bit) also convert the .esp to form 44 and it runs fine in SSE.

WetFunctionMCM.pex

Do you think we could we animate the texture like the soap does in Bathing in Skyrim?  I assume its using a similar alpha layer mask texture, the soap is animated in the other mod, hmm.  I wonder... if it is possible its best only for in the rain, in a waterfall, or just exiting water. lol

18 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Do you think we could we animate the texture like the soap does in Bathing in Skyrim?  I assume its using a similar alpha layer mask texture, the soap is animated in the other mod, hmm.  I wonder... if it is possible its best only for in the rain, in a waterfall, or just exiting water. lol

there is a mod that has 5 different wet maps that progressively gets a wetter look as you exert yourself. It takes a little tweaking but works really good 1-5 settings, 1=shinny 5=full wet  You have to find your own wet head textures.

WetFunction_1.0_CBBE_texture 4K.7z

5 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Hello, Like this mod a lot but cannot get main character's face to sweat.  I'm assuming it has something to do with not having the wethead__s.dds file.  My character's body is UUNP if that helps.

Thanks.

If you're missing that, all characters should have no face sweat.  You have to make/find your own wethead from the wet skin_s texture that you use on your character.  It won't look good, but it will remove the glaring contrast that occurs at the neck transition from wet to non-wet skin.

If you are using Leyenda skin, you can try this wethead_s.dds that I made for myself.

WetFunctionRedux_Female_Wethead_LeyendaUNP2k.7z

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone ever figure out how to fix the texture swap feature not working for vampire race heads? I'm using the succubus race and the mod was working fine until I turned my character into a vampire. The body and hand texture swap still works and the head has the specular and glossy changes added but it's missing the wet texture.

15 hours ago, legendofblaze said:

Did anyone ever figure out how to fix the texture swap feature not working for vampire race heads? I'm using the succubus race and the mod was working fine until I turned my character into a vampire. The body and hand texture swap still works and the head has the specular and glossy changes added but it's missing the wet texture.

You can use a mod that changes the vampire race to use the normal face, there's one in the nexus but it's old as hell and there's one here in this same thread.

Noticed that if you use Showracemenu Alternative mod, it fixes the issue. Maybe because it changes your race to make the changes and then reverts to vampire race.

So I added the vampire face fix esp that was in this thread and used Showracemenu Alternative but the issue still persists. I narrowed it down to WetFunction somehow not remembering my character's face complexion after every savegame load. Here is what I did to troubleshoot. 

1. Load up my save game with the texture swap feature enabled

2. Wet effect applied to face but the head texture is missing. If I disable the texture swap on the head, the wet effect gets removed but the original head texture is still missing.

3. I open Showracemenu, go to Head tab, cycle through the complexion options but return to the original one selected. Exit race menu.

4. Enable head texture swap on WetFunction. The wet effect is applied and the head texture persists. Mod works as normal. Disabling the texture swap removes the wet effect as intended and enabling it again brings the wet effect back as intended. Save game.

5. Load saved game. Texture swap for the wet effect is applied to character. However, the head texture is missing again despite the applied wet effect. Back to square one. Using the showracemenu and cycling through the complexion fixes it for that game.

At this point, it's a minor annoyance to have to use the race menu in order to initialize the head texture so that WetFunction can remember it but I don't see any other fix unless I dive into the script file.

• 1 month later...

All dependencies are installed, male textures used for wet effect. But i have problem: only head/face textures performs the effect, body and other parts remains the same.   

Who knows that issue ?

NPCs have the same bug

Ver. 39.7

Using body sos hdt

I'm having an issue getting this to work in SSE... I think I converted it right - I used the reconpiled .pex file provided, and I converted the .esp to form 44 like normal. In-game, the MCM appears just fine and it seems like it should work. I can select the target, but nothing happens when I press "start effect". Under "current values" it just says "effect not running". I've tried forcing values, exiting out of the MCM and trying again, etc. Nothing seems to get the effect to start running... Any thoughts?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, first off this mod is awsome :) but i just have some questions

Could anybody share their settings? I was wondering what can get a good wet look from changing the specular and other numbers in settings as they can be set quite high

And also, any plans to tie in with more mods? I had an idea where a player could wear bandanas or arm bands and would make them dry quicker?

On 6/20/2018 at 7:39 PM, slyw_xxx said:

Hello. Mod work good. But after applying effects on followers over time head texture not applying (body, hand normal). On player all effects works normal. Has anyone had the same problem? Help

Known Issues

On 3/7/2016 at 7:13 AM, nop0x90 said:

On affected NPCs the game may just remove the effect partially on cell change (this is a known Skyrim bug)

I implemented a workaround that fixed this problem in my test cases. The bug can still be provoked.

For me this bug occur frequently

If there is any need, I can implement more severe measure to circumvent this bug.

Yes, please...

/logs files/

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-10-11T22-52-01.txt

Papyrus.0.log

wetfunction.0.log

wetfunction.1.log

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SilentOption said:

On 6/23/2018 at 9:41 AM, Tumai said:

If you're missing that, all characters should have no face sweat.  You have to make/find your own wethead from the wet skin_s texture that you use on your character.  It won't look good, but it will remove the glaring contrast that occurs at the neck transition from wet to non-wet skin.

If you are using Leyenda skin, you can try this wethead_s.dds that I made for myself.

WetFunctionRedux_Female_Wethead_LeyendaUNP2k.7z

I tried this mod I still have a dry head bug on my character as seen from above.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I am slowly switching to SSE, and learning in the process.   Here is my conversion of Wet Function Redux 39 for SSE.  I have converted this into an .esl, and applied the new WetFunctionMCM.pex (and updated the corresponding WetFunctionMCM.psc).  It seems to work on my end?  Uh, I guess test it and stuff.

[EDIT - file baleeted, didn't quite work out]

On 11/2/2018 at 11:47 PM, SilentOption said:

I seem to have an issue with the Wet Function Redux. The rest of her body is wet except her face

20181030070610_1.jpg

Using a custom race, I believe I fixed this issue by going to the Creation Kit and setting the "Name" field of the race's Headpart to be the same as the "ID" field of the Headpart. I'm not entirely sure this was what fixed it, but its worth at try if the PC is a custom race. There are other solutions proposed here in the thread but they didn't do the trick for me.

To know the name of the headpart used by the custom race, go to Character -> Race (menu at the left), and find your race there, then go to Face Data and look up the "Face" at Base Head Parts. To actually find the headpart, go to Character -> Headpart.

Just my 2 cents, I'm not a expert or anything :-). This may even break something on your end, so at least write down what you're changing.

4 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Using a custom race, I believe I fixed this issue by going to the Creation Kit and setting the "Name" field of the race's Headpart to be the same as the "ID" field of the Headpart. I'm not entirely sure this was what fixed it, but its worth at try if the PC is a custom race. There are other solutions proposed here in the thread but they didn't do the trick for me.

To know the name of the headpart used by the custom race, go to Character -> Race (menu at the left), and find your race there, then go to Face Data and look up the "Face" at Base Head Parts. To actually find the headpart, go to Character -> Headpart.

Just my 2 cents, I'm not a expert or anything :-). This may even break something on your end, so at least write down what you're changing.

It's Temptress Race

On 11/22/2018 at 1:56 AM, snarfies said:

Okay, I am slowly switching to SSE, and learning in the process.   Here is my conversion of Wet Function Redux 39 for SSE.  I have converted this into an .esl, and applied the new WetFunctionMCM.pex (and updated the corresponding WetFunctionMCM.psc).  It seems to work on my end?  Uh, I guess test it and stuff.

TEST-WetFunctionRedux_39_SE.7z

Hey, I've tested it out myself, and it seems to Work about 90%, all of visuals work as they should at least when forced, which is an improvement over the last attempted fix.

The most glaring flaw I've found is that it doesn't seem to be saving the mod settings on game save. And I have to redo all of my sliders and re-tick all of the boxes whenever I load a save.

Hello! I have been using this mod and its male plugin for a long time. Now that I am moving on to Skyrim SE and I read that this mod is sort of compatiable with SE. Could u pls tell me how to install it? Just use any mod manager and get the LE version or some other additional files?