On 12/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, sidfu said:

both  of u do know u can READ THE THREAD. even on this last page both your que4stsons where already answered but u never  read anything

If you're talking about the dark face bug or wet textures not applying to the head, I guess my problem is not those. Because wet textures actually get applied to the head, hands and feet; and face is not dark like that famous Skyrim bug, but slightly more tanned than the body.

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all, does anyone know how to configure BHUNP with wet function redux?
i see "wethead_s.dds" is missing

I read the front page although I did not see anything about head speculars other than having to download from a 3rd party skin mod. I’m not sure where I’d find a custom head specular for BHUNP then. Any help is appreciated!

019C7D00-A32E-4690-A14E-DD56357271A2.jpeg

FB65B171-8C39-43C7-B768-01C90E9BE982.jpeg

A9634E24-71BC-4360-9B18-65A95835A2E1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get this to work with the succubus quest? In human form it works alright but in her succubus form, only her body is sweaty and is a different color from her head, hands and feet even though it is using the same textures as the human form. It isn't the custom race succubus version but the sexlab quest one from here, so my character's race is Breton.

I am using the sweating head from Fair Skin Complex and changed it to wethead and it still looks dry. 

Edit-I think the wet_010_s replacement I used was for the dry body, so I am going to try replacing it with the wet body version to see if that fixed the body issue,

Edit-It seems the that the problem overall is that the body never dries while the rest does and I tried multiple replacements. It only affects the females and when I use race menu or transform it looks normal at first but overtime the body stays wet while the hands, feet and head. I thought it was just the succubus at first. 

Great mod but I may have to pass on it until I can figure out the issue. 

Edit-Various mods also weren't working properly so I ended up starting a new clean save game again and this time it seems to be working as intended. I don't know why not everything works the first time even on a clean save; but sometimes I have to try multiple times or save and restart the game to get everything to work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also getting the missing the sweaty texture files. I checked the file path and all the files are there and with the correct names. This mod was working months ago last time I played. I started it up again recently with a few more mods added on (none that impacted character appearance) and now the texture swapping stopped registering for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I'm playing in LE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh my.... whenever I think I have fixed the most problems I find new ones...

I thought the missing head texture and wet effect was a failure on my part, but it seems not :(

Problem is (with normal UNP, All in One Animated Pussy) that I can get no Wet Effect on the female Head and also no Wet Texture Swap (both dont work) 
I m using a high poly head, but the problem is there with and without the high poly. In fact when browsing old screenshots I think the wet effect NEVER applied ever :(

I consider this mod essential, so I hope somebody can pick this up and fix it?! :(

3 hours ago, decaluka said:

@Nymra Just to make sure, you did download the head file texture that's been shared in this comment section right?

I m using the fix that I linked in my post. It is uploaded in OsmelMCs mod tweaks. (I play LE)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 6:50 AM, darkevilhum said:

Anyone who encountered the application issue when getting naked ever find a fix? Ive tried every setting and mod load order but my characters body always loses the spec map when she undresses (itll reapply if redresses). (her hands and feet remain sweaty though).

Bump.

I have the same problem. Everything was working fine (including the vampire head) and with the new save I too have the redress spec loss issue.

17 minutes ago, sidfu said:

not a bug its your game lagging script wise more than likjely

It would be probable if I didn't go through an entire playthrough with WFR with no problem whatsoever and the issue was present in all the races. But only the elves show this bug, hence I'm quite sure it's not a script issue.

6 hours ago, sidfu said:

i play elf in my game and they fine. take and clear the data on everyone  when stuff starts acting up

First thing I did :). The bug appears in the abandoned prison, with only PC as the target, so the script doesn't have a lot to do.

Well, then I have no idea what that could be. WFR is on the very top of my load order, I don't recall having any extra mods for elves specifically, they use the same body and I didn't change bodyslides for a new game. I have no clue as to what interferes.

Sorry for spamming, but this bug is really pissing me off.

I checked if the orc race runs fine and it does. So the problem occurs only with elven races, females as well as males.

I would appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand with this one.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 12:30 AM, TimelordGale said:

Hey y'all, does anyone know how to configure BHUNP with wet function redux?
i see "wethead_s.dds" is missing

I read the front page although I did not see anything about head speculars other than having to download from a 3rd party skin mod. I’m not sure where I’d find a custom head specular for BHUNP then. Any help is appreciated!

019C7D00-A32E-4690-A14E-DD56357271A2.jpeg

FB65B171-8C39-43C7-B768-01C90E9BE982.jpeg

A9634E24-71BC-4360-9B18-65A95835A2E1.jpeg

Try something, in the SKSE nioverride folder (notepad) [Overlays / Face], iNumOverlays=3; Default [3], modify iNumOverlays=(a higher number, I have for example 5), which would look like this: iNumOverlays=5; Default [3]

• 2 weeks later...