View File

This mod is in beta, it means i'll be reworking some of the tats you see in the screenshots to be more nice

DESCRIPTION:

This is a fisrt release of my slave tats tattoo mod

REQUIREMENTS:

-Slave Tats ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/ )

I like the paws on the hips and the butterfly... both should work for certain character concepts.  I'd have made something like that myself but cannot get the dds exports to work.

after downloading the pack and taking a look I was surprised that a 10mb download extracted into a 3.3 gb folder.   it also took a lot longer to apply one of your tats than 3 of the standard ones.  are yours that high in quality or just not compressed?

need to make some screenshots of the tattoos you're posting so people know what it is

make a before and after picture - something to show how it is now in beta and later a new photo when its done

there are a lot of files here on LL that do not have previews on the support topic but they do show up on the download page.

I like the paws on the hips and the butterfly... both should work for certain character concepts.  I'd have made something like that myself but cannot get the dds exports to work.

after downloading the pack and taking a look I was surprised that a 10mb download extracted into a 3.3 gb folder.   it also took a lot longer to apply one of your tats than 3 of the standard ones.  are yours that high in quality or just not compressed?

the tattoos are not compressed that's one reason why i explicity wrote that this mod is in beta, i need to test if the quality of the tattoos go down or if they remain at a certain quality 

p.s. sry for my bad english 

Wow these Tattoos look really good! I'm going to keep my eye on this mod :)

I do have a question about how you made these, did you draw these yourself, because they look super high quality biggrin.png

no i didn't draw these tattoo myself, i took some pics from some hentai, snip the parts i was interested in, desaturate them and create an alpha channel to white so they look more like a tattoo :P  

Wow these Tattoos look really good! I'm going to keep my eye on this mod smile.png

I do have a question about how you made these, did you draw these yourself, because they look super high quality biggrin.png

no i didn't draw these tattoo myself, i took some pics from some hentai, snip the parts i was interested in, desaturate them and create an alpha channel to white so they look more like a tattoo tongue.png

Well they turned out great, I tried to do that sometimes with a few tattoos in my GlevTats SlaveTats mod but I never thought they turned out well so I didn't post most of them.  But yours look awesome, keep up the good work!

I really like the pictures, nice work :)

And if i can make a request: until now, i couldn't find any tats for my arms. I guess it's hard to do what i want, but maybe...? 

I'd like to have a nasty tattoo on my arm, colored if possible, something in the style of your dog or horse cocks would be great, a dragon cock would be awesome.

Imho there are enough tats with some text and arrows, so if you have to decide if you make 10 tattoos with text or one picture, i think the picture is always the better choice if i may dare to say so.

I love the tats. Great work.

But I can't change the colour? It's beta, that's why?

Ye, emh ... i fucked up with the colors, i should've put #444544 instead of black :P

And if i can make a request: until now, i couldn't find any tats for my arms. I guess it's hard to do what i want, but maybe...? 

I'd like to have a nasty tattoo on my arm, colored if possible, something in the style of your dog or horse cocks would be great, a dragon cock would be awesome.

Imho there are enough tats with some text and arrows, so if you have to decide if you make 10 tattoos with text or one picture, i think the picture is always the better choice if i may dare to say so.

The problem is that if i put a picture tattoo on the arm it'll be too small to even understand what it is .. I'll try however

I love the tats. Great work.

But I can't change the colour? It's beta, that's why?

Ye, emh ... i fucked up with the colors, i should've put #444544 instead of black :P

The problem is that if i put a picture tattoo on the arm it'll be too small to even understand what it is .. I'll try however

I guess that it's hard is the reason other tattoo packs don't include this already, but thanks for trying! :)

• 5 months later...

Umm, why is your mod 3.37GB in size when I extract it?

2016-03-09_13-46-14.png

It's one of the reasons why this mod is in beta, probably i did something wrong while exporting the dds files from gimp 

Are you still working on this? A bit smaller would be nice, even you if don't plan to make more of those awesome tattoos :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I didn't know this mod existed. How did I miss it?

@piromane666, would it be okay if I included a tattoo or two in CCAS? Something to apply to the player when using the Dog Chewtoy scenario?

EDIT: Converting from argb8 to dtx5 drops the size of the files quite a bit, down to 984mb. I haven't tried other compression algorithms.

I also just reduced all the 4096x4096 ones to half sized, that saves some space (down to 248mb). Not a bad idea unless you want the highest possible res. :)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...