Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to only install certain packs? For example, I don't really care much for the bound and molag pack and my FNIS is running out of animations.

I know you can disable them in game using MCM but that still counts towards FNIS's count of the 10k animations limit.

35 minutes ago, Beeble said:

Is there a way to only install certain packs? For example, I don't really care much for the bound and molag pack and my FNIS is running out of animations.

I know you can disable them in game using MCM but that still counts towards FNIS's count of the 10k animations limit.

you can just delete the corresponding folders I think

On 3/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, Nymra said:

you can just delete the corresponding folders I think

In game you can suppress animations you don't want in SLAL this effect will be permanent and persist into new games but you can undo it in the mcm. It'd be tedious to go through and figure out which ones you don't want though Funnybiz did make a lot of them.

So I made a custom version of this SLAL pack by updating the 2016 hkx files with 2017-2020 hkx files to allow for improved animations. But I have a problem was wondering if anyone could help. None of the animations actually progress past stage 1 and some are horribly misaligned. I was hoping to post these updated animations but they're clearly not ready yet. 

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

None of the animations actually progress past stage 1

don't know what would do that, maybe a fnis or registration problem

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

and some are horribly misaligned.

that could also be a registration problem, but it could also be that some of the older animations out there are odd like that, it had something to do with how they were made, Eg: the troll animations in MNC needed this to look right:

a2_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, rotate=180),
        Stage(2, rotate=180),
        Stage(3, rotate=180),
        Stage(4, rotate=180),
    ]

or you can enter something like this on the actor line:

actor3=CreatureMale(race="Draugrs", forward=31, rotate=180),

i forget which way was the better way of doing it.

28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

don't know what would do that, maybe a fnis or registration problem

that could also be a registration problem, but it could also be that some of the older animations out there are odd like that, it had something to do with how they were made, Eg: the troll animations in MNC needed this to look right:

a2_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, rotate=180),
        Stage(2, rotate=180),
        Stage(3, rotate=180),
        Stage(4, rotate=180),
    ]

or you can enter something like this on the actor line:

actor3=CreatureMale(race="Draugrs", forward=31, rotate=180),

i forget which way was the better way of doing it.

Well having asked the man who made the animations files themselves many of them are supposed to be 5 stages but all the stages are the same so its not a bug. I was under the assumption they were newer improved animations some of them might be but majority if not all seem single stage. Just gonna use the old Slal pack I'll get around to fixing this another time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Skyrimlover4ever said:

Upps,  now I feel like a newbie . . .   but I simply have so much animation and not space  -  an no mood to load such  animation which I (maybe) don`t like.

So can anyone help me what means:

- Guro animations

- Molag Animations

- Necro Animations

Thanks for help

Guro is a reference to grotesque content, usually gore and snuff type of content.

Molag is a Skyrim reference to Molag Bal, the rape/murder Daedra lord.  The animations in this category are very violent and many are death/necrophilia related from what I've seen of them.

Necro references necrophilia (intercourse with dead things).  These are going to be animations that imply at least one of the actors in the animation is dead (not undead).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Zannaxers said:

i fixed the top t pose problem but now when i enable then register it says 0 animations registered can someone help?

click on the count animation button in slal, for sexlab v1.62 the limit is 500 human and 500 creature animations.

• 3 weeks later...

so i have used this mod before with all the requirements and the used to animate, but now with a recent new game; last save could not enter riften at all so started over; slanimloader does not show funnybuissness pack  witch is odd since it showed before but now nothing, 0 animation, so what could it be?

using Mo2 , 

help i have no clue what to do

update: jcontainer had to remove and install it new and seems to work

Edited by Juubinookami1093
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for an updated version of a mod I have installed but I can't for the life of me find the mod page for it. The mod is "SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.04" and these two posts are all I can find indicating it even existed.

On 1/18/2017 at 10:48 AM, marcob3 said:

Hi i have already installed previous version of funnybiz multiple packages,Sal funnybiz animobject 1.04, sal funnybizpack groupanimation v21, sal funnybiz humananimation 1 v 20.8  and Sal funnybiz humananimation 2 v 21.4. which steps in have to do and in which do in order for  to safely remove those older mods in order and install this new all in one version? 

On 1/18/2017 at 2:43 PM, Guest Shashankie said:

Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab...shankie/page-25). You will find your answer there.

SLALAnimObj.esp 4.05 kB · 5,806 downloads

I'm deeply confused right now because I'm almost 100% certain that I downloaded the file within the past couple of years, yet the posts I quoted indicate that it was merged into the "all in one" pack on the download page prior to 2017. Also I skimmed through pages 25 and 26 and found nothing relevant.

5 minutes ago, Drift91 said:

Hi, I'm looking for an updated version of a mod I have installed but I can't for the life of me find the mod page for it. The mod is "SLAL FunnyBiz AnimObjects1.04" and these two posts are all I can find indicating it even existed.

I'm deeply confused right now because I'm almost 100% certain that I downloaded the file within the past couple of years, yet the posts I quoted indicate that it was merged into the "all in one" pack on the download page prior to 2017. Also I skimmed through pages 25 and 26 and found nothing relevant.

animobjects are ESP to show stuff like cuffs, furnitures, bottles and other "helpers" in sex animations.

if you install a SLAL pack, most of them come with their own AnimObj. ESP.

Sorry if I not understood your question right, tho :D

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

animobjects are ESP to show stuff like cuffs, furnitures, bottles and other "helpers" in sex animations.

if you install a SLAL pack, most of them come with their own AnimObj. ESP.

Sorry if I not understood your question right, tho :D

I was just confused because I knew I had downloaded it within the past couple of years (NTFS filesystem timestamp indicates January 2020), yet the latest version was merged into an all-in-one in 2017, which would mean the one I downloaded wouldn't have existed when I downloaded it. However on closer inspection it appears the file I have now has an ESP last modified in 2016 (.7z archive's timestamp). So overall I guess I'll just download the current file from this mod's page in order to update it since it is newer.

I'm still utterly lost on where I would have downloaded the file from though.

I think I'd downloaded it for this, as it's the only thing with bound animations that I have, but it's not mentioned as a prerequisite.

LOL, I feel dumb now. I just realized why the arm binder animations weren't working, which is why I was looking for an update in the first place.

Just found MadMansGun's post here.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:31 PM, MadMansGun said:

it looks like a resources file, not a SLAL Pack, nothing about the folder structure is in a usable state.

The "FBARMBINDERCREATURESv1.8.zip" that I'd downloaded wasn't an actual SLAL pack and I guess I'd misinterpreted another pack's animations as being from it. Here I was wondering why the arm binder wasn't showing up on the animation.

• 3 weeks later...