Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

13 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

Nevermind, I found the solution, turns out all i needed to do was run the fnis through MO and everything works just fine now, thank you.

So you're really just having a bit of a problem using MO properly, as you have found that's easy enough to fix.

Everything that needs access to the full MO virtual system needs to be run under MO.  Remember that and problems like this will be avoided.

10 hours ago, jazzumness said:

This has probably been said and done but this pack is not being updated anymore correct?

Is there any information that someone will continue or start a new pack?

There are several other active animators creating new animations.

AND we've discovered that the Skyrim game itself only allows about 13,000 to 14,000 added animation files we already have more than that many animations available.  The point of diminishing returns has already been reached.

(The 13K to 14K limit is when you run FNIS, not to be confused with the limits on how many sets of animations are allowed by the Sexlab Framework).

13 hours ago, jazzumness said:

This has probably been said and done but this pack is not being updated anymore correct?

Is there any information that someone will continue or start a new pack?

a list of SLAL Packs:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

as you can see we are overflowing with animations.

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 12:05 AM, imhunsoo said:

this mod is really crazy, adding 6000 animation,  cost 80-> 15 fps, when around map on normal play 

If you don't have your PC locked to 60 FPS or less you will frequently get the bug where all the loose items in a location start slowly moving.

When you see a large FPS drop though unless it's in a remote location it often means you have a number of NPCs using the XPMS skeleton which is an obsolete though once popular skeleton with far too many unused bones in it OR you have HDT enabled but too many NPCs have non-HDT skeletons.  Make sure you and all the NPCs are always using the XPMSE skeleton instead which doesn't have the extra unused bones but does have the bones needed by HDT and several other mods found here on LL.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you don't have your PC locked to 60 FPS or less you will frequently get the bug where all the loose items in a location start slowly moving.

When you see a large FPS drop though unless it's in a remote location it often means you have a number of NPCs using the XPMS skeleton which is an obsolete though once popular skeleton with far too many unused bones in it OR you have HDT enabled but too many NPCs have non-HDT skeletons.  Make sure you and all the NPCs are always using the XPMSE skeleton instead which doesn't have the extra unused bones but does have the bones needed by HDT and several other mods found here on LL.

There's a mod that dynamically adjusts fMaxTime depending on the actual FPS that helps avoid this physics bug.  Seems to work fairly well.  I still see the occasional jittery items, but I don't get the room explosions that used to happen.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18160

• 1 month later...

Alright, so I've hit a road block that I can't seem to get through. I recently downloaded this mod because of the whole mess of animations it offered. And it works great, mostly anyway. What I can't seem to figure is the Female Creature animations. For all of them, for some reason, my character will merely strip and stand inside the creature for about 15-30 seconds before it ends and the fight resumes. I dig some messing around in the Animation Editor and I found for all animations involving a female creature, it showed the Male as "Male Position 1" and the creature as "$Unknown Position 2". So I'm figuring that this is the cause perhaps, but I have a little experience modding so I cant be 100% sure. Any help would be fantastic. 

1 hour ago, RogueRonin said:

Alright, so I've hit a road block that I can't seem to get through. I recently downloaded this mod because of the whole mess of animations it offered. And it works great, mostly anyway. What I can't seem to figure is the Female Creature animations. For all of them, for some reason, my character will merely strip and stand inside the creature for about 15-30 seconds before it ends and the fight resumes. I dig some messing around in the Animation Editor and I found for all animations involving a female creature, it showed the Male as "Male Position 1" and the creature as "$Unknown Position 2". So I'm figuring that this is the cause perhaps, but I have a little experience modding so I cant be 100% sure. Any help would be fantastic. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Alright, so I went back, downloaded the install guide, re-downloaded some of the mods and made sure my settings in game were correct, made sure that the animation count did not go over 500, etc. However, I keep running into the same problem. It is only the FunnyBizness Female Creature Pack that I am having trouble with, every other animation works perfectly without a single problem. Was there an extra step I missed somewhere for the Female Creature Pack? An additional mod that is needed?  

*Edit: So . . . apparently it does work. I had the Defeat mod installed, and when a Dragoness knocked me down, it triggered the Female Dragon Lover scene and the animation actually played. I still cant trigger it manually but at least I know it actually works so there we go  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 7:26 PM, Yanoi said:

Not SSE compatible? FNIS says they aren't. 

I can add FNIS log if requested. 

Nothing says it IS compatible, if you think otherwise it's because you are reading a Title for a question as if it were an answer Note the table, question titles on the left, answers on the right and blank means no).

That said, I am sure you can find the SSE conversion for this pack somewhere else, just not in this thread.

On 5/26/2019 at 5:23 AM, pinkyy123 said:
Does this mode use SOS?
I use SOS Lite average, but animation is a little strange.
There are quite a few things that don't fit in.

On 5/26/2019 at 5:27 AM, pinkyy123 said:
And when we do FFM animation,
I'm Male, but he's doing a female animation.

This is NOT a mod, it is a set of animations that are fed by one mod into another mod. 

There is a reason the Sexlab Framework offers adjustment hotkeys. That is because the bodies your game is using may not be anything like the bodies that were used to create the animations and those bodies may not match the ones that were used by the person who assembled this pack and set the initial alignments you are seeing.

If your characters are not in the right positions it's probably a defect in the mod you used to start the sex or a problem where you selected the wrong actor first.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm having issues with certain animations apparently not loading all the assets. Some will load the furniture just fine, but none of the "bound" animations show any type of restraints on the character. From the pictures on FunnyBiz's animations, it's clear that some of these are supposed to involve ropes or other bindings. I've looked through this thread, the resources thread, and other places to try and find out what I'm missing, but to no avail.

I have DD and ZAP 8.0 also installed and working fine. I've tested the DD and ZAP assets on my character and they appear as normal. Does anyone happen to know where FunnyBiz's animations are getting these bondage assets from? Even wrist bindings don't seem to be showing up, which to my knowledge wouldn't need to be built in BodySlide. I'm kind of at a loss to understand what's missing.

18 hours ago, garmor28 said:

don't work for me my game crashes :(

You probably just went over the limit for animations that the Game supports.  Not the FNIS limit, not the Sexlab Framework limit the GAME itself has a limit and of course falls flat on it's face when you exceed it.

To know for sure if that's the problem, install the new FNIS 7.5 Beta and see what it tells you.