MadMansGun Posted December 13, 2017 Posted December 13, 2017 1 hour ago, Tumai said: Hmm, Shashankie is now a Guest on LL? i'm assuming shash has jumped ship.
COLOCO Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 Some obj ( table etc..) doesn't work well in some animations..?
LesboIsBesto Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 How many animations does your pack have exactly cuz I was at a little over 5300 before i downloaded it with Nexus Manager & FNIS 6.3, then I got an error 2026 because I hit the 6000 limit. Funny thing is that I didn't even choose every category to install, only the human ones & none of the weird sounding ones like Guro, Molag, etc. Another question is what are those categories anyways: Guro, Molag, & the like because there's no way to preview them from your preview file & the pictures in the file page aren't helpful. Either way I can't use this pack unless I get FNIS 7.0 or the XL version & I haven't found a straight answer on whether or not I can even get it without breaking my game or deleting 6.3 & reinstalling every other animation pack from scratch again.
WaxenFigure Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 3 hours ago, Destroyah340 said: How many animations does your pack have exactly cuz I was at a little over 5300 before i downloaded it with Nexus Manager & FNIS 6.3, then I got an error 2026 because I hit the 6000 limit. Funny thing is that I didn't even choose every category to install, only the human ones & none of the weird sounding ones like Guro, Molag, etc. Another question is what are those categories anyways: Guro, Molag, & the like because there's no way to preview them from your preview file & the pictures in the file page aren't helpful. Either way I can't use this pack unless I get FNIS 7.0 or the XL version & I haven't found a straight answer on whether or not I can even get it without breaking my game or deleting 6.3 & reinstalling every other animation pack from scratch again. Install it (FNIS 7.0). Then run the generation program again. Nothing could be simpler. Nothing else should need to be reinstalled. Once you successfully checked to make sure you're good with FNIS 7.0, then you can try adding more animations again.
LesboIsBesto Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said: Install it (FNIS 7.0). Then run the generation program again. Nothing could be simpler. Nothing else should need to be reinstalled. Once you successfully checked to make sure you're good with FNIS 7.0, then you can try adding more animations again. Did that already & it worked for other packs (held off downloading 7.0XL for hours cuz the author wouldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not upgrading from 6.3 to 7.0 could damage my game if not done from scratch), haven't tried FunnyBiz pack yet because I still have no idea what those Guro & Molag categories are plus the other weirdly named ones & there's no proper way to preview them cuz of the sheer number of animations in the entire pack. Plus I dont use Creature Pack & I dont plan on doin it unless there are animations in this pack & others that feature female human on female humanoid creature animations like with Hagravens, Spriggans, Flame Atronachs, female Falmer (if they exist), etc.
WaxenFigure Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 7 hours ago, Destroyah340 said: Did that already & it worked for other packs (held off downloading 7.0XL for hours cuz the author wouldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not upgrading from 6.3 to 7.0 could damage my game if not done from scratch), haven't tried FunnyBiz pack yet because I still have no idea what those Guro & Molag categories are plus the other weirdly named ones & there's no proper way to preview them cuz of the sheer number of animations in the entire pack. Plus I dont use Creature Pack & I dont plan on doin it unless there are animations in this pack & others that feature female human on female humanoid creature animations like with Hagravens, Spriggans, Flame Atronachs, female Falmer (if they exist), etc. Creature animations have the same limits as NPC animations but it's on a per creature basis so you can have up to 10k or 20k animations for each one in addition to the animations for people. So if that's what's been holding you back from using them then you don't need to worry. Of course if you simply don't care for the thought of creature sex then you can ignore that altogether, the point here is to have what you want, not what you don't want. If you want previews of the guro and molag bal animations look in the thread for where they were created and released but think of them as very violent, if that's what you want then they are good but if you'd rather avoid excessive violence then skip those animations.
LesboIsBesto Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said: Creature animations have the same limits as NPC animations but it's on a per creature basis so you can have up to 10k or 20k animations for each one in addition to the animations for people. So if that's what's been holding you back from using them then you don't need to worry. Of course if you simply don't care for the thought of creature sex then you can ignore that altogether, the point here is to have what you want, not what you don't want. If you want previews of the guro and molag bal animations look in the thread for where they were created and released but think of them as very violent, if that's what you want then they are good but if you'd rather avoid excessive violence then skip those animations. Do you happen to know already where they were created? I checked the FunnyBiz Resources link on the mod file page & it lists all the animations (unless there's more unlisted) but it still doesn't provide a way to preview them & the pics there are untitled. I've so far found guro is basically gore but nothin on Molag or human beastly animations (thought that was simply creature sex but there is another category titled "creature animations" so now I'm not sure)
WaxenFigure Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said: Do you happen to know already where they were created? I checked the FunnyBiz Resources link on the mod file page & it lists all the animations (unless there's more unlisted) but it still doesn't provide a way to preview them & the pics there are untitled. I've so far found guro is basically gore but nothin on Molag or human beastly animations (thought that was simply creature sex but there is another category titled "creature animations" so now I'm not sure) The new forum style with all the images in a slideshow at the top and not telling you the name of the image really sucks for finding animations. In most cases it's been nice but this is one where it's a step back and realizing that I suspect the old messages where he released each of them would also have the same defect. Otherwise I'd suggest you simply search the thread for an animation name to find it's release images.
lord satan Posted December 20, 2017 Posted December 20, 2017 What exactly are the "molag" animations? And any recommendations for mods that actually trigger all these animations in-game? In an immersive way. I have defeat and amorous adventures, but I can't figure out if those mods will actually call up these animations (and leito's, and ZAP) like any other. I've run FNIS and I have SLAL and all of its dependencies. I've registered them in the MCM and so on. I just don't understand the whole tag system, like does registering these animations to SexLab automatically add them to the lists of animations that can be triggered by defeat or amorous adventures? I know SexLab can play the animations, but how do I know whether the integration mods will actually reference the right tags? I just want some mods that will actually add all of these to the game lol. Without needing to use matchmaker to just auto-rape any NPC Thanks fellas
bicobus Posted December 20, 2017 Posted December 20, 2017 Molag is a rapist and kind of necrophile, so...
Tumai Posted December 28, 2017 Posted December 28, 2017 On 12/17/2017 at 3:08 AM, Destroyah340 said: Do you happen to know already where they were created? I checked the FunnyBiz Resources link on the mod file page & it lists all the animations (unless there's more unlisted) but it still doesn't provide a way to preview them & the pics there are untitled. I've so far found guro is basically gore but nothin on Molag or human beastly animations (thought that was simply creature sex but there is another category titled "creature animations" so now I'm not sure) On 12/17/2017 at 4:19 AM, WaxenFigure said: The new forum style with all the images in a slideshow at the top and not telling you the name of the image really sucks for finding animations. In most cases it's been nice but this is one where it's a step back and realizing that I suspect the old messages where he released each of them would also have the same defect. Otherwise I'd suggest you simply search the thread for an animation name to find it's release images. On 12/20/2017 at 1:37 PM, lord satan said: What exactly are the "molag" animations? From what I recall, Funnybizzness always put out pics/gifs of his releases in his thread. As WaxenFigure suggests, just go to his thread, input what you want to search, check "This Topic" only and then sort by date (you want the oldest post by FB himself rather than all the subsequent posts by other people commenting on them obviously). Here's where he posted his Molag pics: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/?page=111&searchlight=1&tab=comments#comment-1567540 (Post #2771)
COLOCO Posted December 29, 2017 Posted December 29, 2017 Looking for a guro belly explosif's birth animation... Spoiler http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4846324/desert-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-o.gif
Failover Posted December 29, 2017 Posted December 29, 2017 does this pack..have the giant animations? and the witches..those half bird,half lady creatures?
Dg3ner4tionX Posted December 30, 2017 Posted December 30, 2017 When I try the spell on Giant or Giantness it crashed. Any solution?
padezaw Posted January 4, 2018 Posted January 4, 2018 I learnt about ZAZ7 and ZAP8 and the confusing naming setup for the old and ythe new so I guess it will be the same here. this is because I don't know the history so I get confused when the naming convention is rather loose. But I know enough about mods not to rush and assume. So, my dum question for today is, what is the difference between FunnyBizness' Animation Resources 25.1 by funnybiziness this has a link to FunnyBizness (v25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0 I know one is a resource and the other one is an animation. Is there a difference in the number of animations you have used? For instance I see in your screen shots there are no bondage chains and such but in the FunnyBizness resource the screen shots animations contain chains. I just had to wonder about that. Or is it that he had dressed the lady in chains first before he started the animation? That is probably it - right? Well it seen that I need to use this FunnyBizness (v25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0 if I want to add FunnyBizness animations. I am guessingit includes the 25.1 resources already and I do not need to install the resource files. I don't see that this has been mentioned explicitley anywhere.
exTenor Posted January 15, 2018 Posted January 15, 2018 The game crashes when I try to select tags is SL Defeat after installing this animation pack. What am I doing wrong? The animations (at least some of them) work, but I cant set up the tags.
Guest Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 On 1/15/2018 at 8:02 PM, exTenor said: The game crashes when I try to select tags is SL Defeat after installing this animation pack. What am I doing wrong? The animations (at least some of them) work, but I cant set up the tags. That happens for me to. I just clear all the restrictions and select the animation I want from the menu that opens with the 0 key.
Guest Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 Has Shashankie abandoned this project? He's on a guest account so you can't see his activity.
MadMansGun Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 1 hour ago, nightwolf said: Has Shashankie abandoned this project? He's on a guest account so you can't see his activity. i think Shashankie abandoned LL altogether, and funnybizness is now working on learning to make SLAL Packs himself....it looks like it's not going well for him.
tuxagent7 Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said: i think Shashankie abandoned LL altogether, and funnybizness is now working on learning to make SLAL Packs himself. But he is having a hard time trying to make a slal pack, he has some new creatures bounds animations ready but asking for help in his other thread
MadMansGun Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 26 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said: But he is having a hard time trying to make a slal pack, he has some new creatures bounds animations ready but asking for help in his other thread at least 3 of us have offered help, but he has not logged back in yet to see it. 1
lafourminoir Posted February 18, 2018 Posted February 18, 2018 finally nobody has the courage to do ANIMATED GIF for all the animations, I know that it takes time, but I pray that soon it does in any case it's a great job and thanks again FunnyBizness
BunnyMango Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 Is there a way to only install certain animations? My FNIS animation count gets exploded by this mod in its entirety
Pfiffy Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 Is there any chance for a pot to SE in the near future?
Warnova Posted March 13, 2018 Posted March 13, 2018 Shame Shashankie seems to be gone. That HorseRideRape animation looked good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now