wantmads Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 Hello, would you kind enough to let me know what is that beautiful jewelry you are using in the screenshots? Thanks.
raptor4d4 Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 Finally got some of the 5-way animations to work. New question. There is one called "5-way hang" or something like that where the target has her hands bound over her head like they're hanging from the the ceiling while the others work her over. There aren't any ropes or chains when you trigger this animation. How do you get some to appear? Also, is there a way to change the target of the animation? For example, in the above animation so you cast it on yourself and four females. You want a specific female to be bound. How can you arrange this? Thanks.
Damoriva Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 Also, is there a way to change the target of the animation? For example, in the above animation so you cast it on yourself and four females. You want a specific female to be bound. How can you arrange this? Thanks. There's a hotkey you can use to swap the actors around in a scene. In a 5way scene though, it might take a while to get the right girl in the right spot, since it has to cycle everybody through every position. I think it's either the hyphen/underscore or the plus/equal sign button.
pinkpunkt Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 hey i have the problem when a table animation occures, there is no table but a pillory instead?!
Guest Shashankie Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 Hello, I'm really new in sexlab world, but I try to understand the much as I can. I have problems with the alignment of the animations (as everybody), and I need to know : All the animations (of this pack) are supposed to be aligned basically if I use a CBBE Curvy Body Mod (I know that alignement of animations is differents with others body mods, but u said it's better to use CBBE to fit animations) With NO custom race and height 1 ? I try to understand how animations works ^^ Really sorry for my bad english ! You can always use sexlab hotkeys to adjust alignment. Hello, would you kind enough to let me know what is that beautiful jewelry you are using in the screenshots? Thanks. Here http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337
jianshi051 Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 I try some MMF animations by FB yesterday, but lot of them align wrong....
Guest Shashankie Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 I try some MMF animations by FB yesterday, but lot of them align wrong.... I am aware of that and i had it already stated in to do list. But i might not be able to align them until the end of this month.
Katzumi Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 Updated my Pack with Anub 3.3 Beta release pls read Change Notes
Guest Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I try some MMF animations by FB yesterday, but lot of them align wrong.... You can align them yourself by disabling the option in SL that makes them auto-progress. Then use the adjustment keys. When you are done, continue to next stage by pressing space. Adjustments will be saved for every animation. I do it all the time, because I'm using SevenBase and they tend to look different for different bodytyles.
jianshi051 Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I try some MMF animations by FB yesterday, but lot of them align wrong.... You can align them yourself by disabling the option in SL that makes them auto-progress. Then use the adjustment keys. When you are done, continue to next stage by pressing space. Adjustments will be saved for every animation. I do it all the time, because I'm using SevenBase and they tend to look different for different bodytyles. Thank you, but some of them facing complete wrong, looks there is no way to change...
Guest Shashankie Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I try some MMF animations by FB yesterday, but lot of them align wrong.... You can align them yourself by disabling the option in SL that makes them auto-progress. Then use the adjustment keys. When you are done, continue to next stage by pressing space. Adjustments will be saved for every animation. I do it all the time, because I'm using SevenBase and they tend to look different for different bodytyles. Thank you, but some of them facing complete wrong, looks there is no way to change... For the one that facing the wrong direction, just state their names and I will align them.
JahReit Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 Some animations are facing the wrong way which is the right way. Check if it is a guro anim = brain fuck (from the back of the skull).
TnTTnT Posted March 12, 2016 Posted March 12, 2016 @Shashankie I think the mirror link in download page not working, may be you would want to check it.
Eikichi Onizuka Posted March 12, 2016 Posted March 12, 2016 Heartfelt thanks to Shashankie for the update
Guest Shashankie Posted March 12, 2016 Posted March 12, 2016 @Shashankie I think the mirror link in download page not working, may be you would want to check it. There is no mirror link for funnybizness pack. Mirror link is for Anub's pack where it take you to the forums only. Heartfelt thanks to Shashankie for the update Your welcome
TnTTnT Posted March 12, 2016 Posted March 12, 2016 @Shashankie I think the mirror link in download page not working, may be you would want to check it. There is no mirror link for funnybizness pack. Mirror link is for Anub's pack where it take you to the forums only. OK. FYI, that link is not working.
magicrealm Posted March 13, 2016 Posted March 13, 2016 thanks for separating female animals, that saves time since funny uses zaz anyway, why cant he make some whipping rape animations ? edit : there is still the bug at the end of the aniomations the pc flying through landscape dying when landing
iamknotsatisfied Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 How do i spawn female animal for my male charecter to have sex with?
Redoneter593 Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 How do i spawn female animal for my male charecter to have sex with? Well, isn't that anti-typical. Console commands I assume.
iamknotsatisfied Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 I have tried the placeatme command for spawning a.wolf but its always male
Redoneter593 Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 I have tried the placeatme command for spawning a.wolf but its always male If you have a mod that allows for non-male animals then check its description/forums for help. Otherwise I don't know how, as I still have yet to even get the small amount of mods I do have working together before I start installing more sexual mods.
iamknotsatisfied Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 I have tried the placeatme command for spawning a.wolf but its always male If you have a mod that allows for non-male animals then check its description/forums for help. Otherwise I don't know how, as I still have yet to even get the small amount of mods I do have working together before I start installing more sexual mods. I dont know any mods that add female animals
DUBALADO Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 The first version I tried was the 11.8 that did not come with esp, these new versions include esp, creates problems with hagraven, static motionless appear, I'm sure of that because when you uninstall the version 13.9 and install the old version the 11.8 this problem was solved, a new version would be possible without the esp?
Guest Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 You should add Creature Framework to the required mods list. I didn't have it installed(it was in the MoreNastyCritters pack but not SL) and didn't get any animations in MCM. Took awhile to figure out what was wrong.
Guest Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 The first version I tried was the 11.8 that did not come with esp, these new versions include esp, creates problems with hagraven, static motionless appear, I'm sure of that because when you uninstall the version 13.9 and install the old version the 11.8 this problem was solved, a new version would be possible without the esp? I've never tried Hag animations but static motionless is a result of not updating your FNIS behaviour files.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now