Guest Shashankie Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 Hey, I am glad you take over updating SLAL packs again.
narses03 Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 hey Shashankie, if i remember correctly, you said your packs are not compatible with mod-managers, right? if that is true, is there a chance to get a mod-manager-compatible version? i have not problems with manualy installing mods, when i started moding skyrim i always did it manualy. BUT if you have over 300 mods and over 240 plugins, like me, you need the help of a mod-manager. otherwise it is hard to change things without loosing a lot of time, or fucking things up. and i often change and/or switch mods.
Nepro Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 Didn't know Jarl Baalgruf was sicko psychopath.
Guest Shashankie Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 Didn't know Jarl Baalgruf was sicko psychopath. LOL. hey Shashankie, if i remember correctly, you said your packs are not compatible with mod-managers, right? if that is true, is there a chance to get a mod-manager-compatible version? i have not problems with manualy installing mods, when i started moding skyrim i always did it manualy. BUT if you have over 300 mods and over 240 plugins, like me, you need the help of a mod-manager. otherwise it is hard to change things without loosing a lot of time, or fucking things up. and i often change and/or switch mods. I never used Mod Manager, so i don't know how to make its compatible version, but i may give it a try using previous files but no promises
azmodan22 Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 I have the human animations V1, V2 and group sex packages. Should I remove those before installing this?
Guest Shashankie Posted September 23, 2016 Posted September 23, 2016 I have the human animations V1, V2 and group sex packages. Should I remove those before installing this? no this is a addon
narses03 Posted September 24, 2016 Posted September 24, 2016 Didn't know Jarl Baalgruf was sicko psychopath. LOL. hey Shashankie, if i remember correctly, you said your packs are not compatible with mod-managers, right? if that is true, is there a chance to get a mod-manager-compatible version? i have not problems with manualy installing mods, when i started moding skyrim i always did it manualy. BUT if you have over 300 mods and over 240 plugins, like me, you need the help of a mod-manager. otherwise it is hard to change things without loosing a lot of time, or fucking things up. and i often change and/or switch mods. I never used Mod Manager, so i don't know how to make its compatible version, but i may give it a try using previous files but no promises that would be awsome. i hope you will give it a try
anony_mouse Posted September 25, 2016 Posted September 25, 2016 Does anyone have problems using this latest update on an existing save? I've never had any problems with an SL mods or SLAL packs. I've installed this latest update in the normal way: 1. Install the new SLAnimObjects pack, overwriting the old ESP 2. Install the new 22.9 SLAL pack 3. Run FNIS (no errors, and it lists about 5900 anims) When I try to load my save game, it stays at the loading screen for a while, and then crashes to desktop (even when starting a new game and then loading the save, which normally always works). When starting a new game, it works perfectly fine. The new FunnyBiz 3 group appears in the SLAL menu. I checked the data folder to make sure everything is in the correct place. The pack is installed and working fine, just not with my existing save. When I remove the 22.9 pack, the save loads again. Any ideas? EDIT: Nevermind, I already solved the problem. I reset the SL animation registry before installing 22.9 and now the save loads fine. Very strange... I guess something got screwed up along the way. Or it might have something to do with SLATE tag edits...
Guest Shashankie Posted September 25, 2016 Posted September 25, 2016 Didn't know Jarl Baalgruf was sicko psychopath. LOL. hey Shashankie, if i remember correctly, you said your packs are not compatible with mod-managers, right? if that is true, is there a chance to get a mod-manager-compatible version? i have not problems with manualy installing mods, when i started moding skyrim i always did it manualy. BUT if you have over 300 mods and over 240 plugins, like me, you need the help of a mod-manager. otherwise it is hard to change things without loosing a lot of time, or fucking things up. and i often change and/or switch mods. I never used Mod Manager, so i don't know how to make its compatible version, but i may give it a try using previous files but no promises that would be awsome. i hope you will give it a try Which Mod Manager you guys use
dTd Posted September 25, 2016 Posted September 25, 2016 I use NMM, but I'm sure most use Mod Organizer.
JahReit Posted September 25, 2016 Posted September 25, 2016 I'm not a MO fanatic, but it really makes playing skyrim a lot easier. If you don't update, add, remove, change, nor have lots of mods, then NMM should work fine. If you do those things, or want to test mods, make mods, try different combinations or different character builds without losing your favorite PC's progress , or just don't want to overwrite something accidentally, then you are doing yourself a great time/potentially game destroying injustice not using MO. Well, that is unless NMM got their head out of their ass and fixed it so it's not a "Mod Manager for dummies".
Draka2323 Posted September 26, 2016 Posted September 26, 2016 I'm kind of confused. What should I download this mod, this mod, or this stuff here?
TnTTnT Posted September 26, 2016 Posted September 26, 2016 I'm kind of confused. What should I download this mod, this mod, or this stuff here? You should download the pack compile by bytion although it's quite outdate now and get additional pack which Shashankie update lately.
anony_mouse Posted September 26, 2016 Posted September 26, 2016 I'm confused about the mod manager comments. The zip file is already mod manager compatible... I installed it perfectly fine with NMM, and I don't see why it wouldn't work with MO or Wrye either. Shashankie, to make a package mod manager compatible you just have to make sure the package folder structure is set up ready to be extracted directly to the Skyrim data folder - which yours is. The mod managers when presented with a simple archive file and no other information install simply by unpacking the contents to the data folder (or in MO's case it does its virtual voodoo but the effect is the same). It only gets complicated if you want to include various options via an installation script or something like that.
narses03 Posted September 26, 2016 Posted September 26, 2016 I'm confused about the mod manager comments. The zip file is already mod manager compatible... I installed it perfectly fine with NMM, and I don't see why it wouldn't work with MO or Wrye either. Shashankie, to make a package mod manager compatible you just have to make sure the package folder structure is set up ready to be extracted directly to the Skyrim data folder - which yours is. The mod managers when presented with a simple archive file and no other information install simply by unpacking the contents to the data folder (or in MO's case it does its virtual voodoo but the effect is the same). It only gets complicated if you want to include various options via an installation script or something like that. realy?, well i will try it out then.
D_ManXX2 Posted September 27, 2016 Posted September 27, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ??
Guest Shashankie Posted September 27, 2016 Posted September 27, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ? Human animations are just a addon while creature animation will replace current ones
Noctum28 Posted September 28, 2016 Posted September 28, 2016 Hi, I just noticed that the AnimObjects collection for animations from FunnyBizness contains most of the objects also used by Katzumis SLAL Pack for AnubiS animations: -cratesmalllong04eeco.nif -poisonparalyze01.nif -rocks03.nif -rocks04.nif -sweetroll.nif A new chair.nif was added in July to Katzumis SLAL Pack, so the compatibility between the two collections of AnimObjects (which both call their ESP-files SLALAnimObj.esp) is probably broken now (I didn't try that chair animation myself yet). Since the AnimObjects collection for animations from FunnyBizness is larger, could you please implement the chair.nif as well? I just assume that's how it was done in the past. Last post discussing the compatibility I read here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60842-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1636621
Guest Shashankie Posted September 28, 2016 Posted September 28, 2016 Hi, I just noticed that the AnimObjects collection for animations from FunnyBizness contains most of the objects also used by Katzumis SLAL Pack for AnubiS animations: -cratesmalllong04eeco.nif -poisonparalyze01.nif -rocks03.nif -rocks04.nif -sweetroll.nif A new chair.nif was added in July to Katzumis SLAL Pack, so the compatibility between the two collections of AnimObjects (which both call their ESP-files SLALAnimObj.esp) is probably broken now (I didn't try that chair animation myself yet). Since the AnimObjects collection for animations from FunnyBizness is larger, could you please implement the chair.nif as well? I just assume that's how it was done in the past. Last post discussing the compatibility I read here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60842-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1636621 No problem i will add the chair too.
sidfu Posted September 29, 2016 Posted September 29, 2016 with the how many animations are now in this pack its probaly about time to start including some png for each one so we know what they look like and know if we want them. as fnis has a 8k animation limit(there a limit removed version but your game be prone to random crashes)
Funnybizness Posted September 29, 2016 Posted September 29, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ?Human animations are just a addon while creature animation will replace current onesLooks like we're back in business together. Ahhh like the good'ol days hey man thank you.
Guest Shashankie Posted September 29, 2016 Posted September 29, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ?Human animations are just a addon while creature animation will replace current onesLooks like we're back in business together. Ahhh like the good'ol days hey man thank you. with the how many animations are now in this pack its probaly about time to start including some png for each one so we know what they look like and know if we want them. as fnis has a 8k animation limit(there a limit removed version but your game be prone to random crashes) you can always look for png on FunnyBizness Post. Since, He post them i don't feel the need to
Xatos Posted September 29, 2016 Posted September 29, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ? Human animations are just a addon while creature animation will replace current ones What about the object file? Do I just replace the old object file or use both?
Ellewah Posted September 30, 2016 Posted September 30, 2016 Thank you Shashankie for providing us with the updates, much appreciated! I wanted to ask though, is it possible to separate the "Necro" animations into their own package from both yours and bytion's? Thank you either way! <3
Guest Shashankie Posted September 30, 2016 Posted September 30, 2016 Was wondering does this replace bythion version or do i need that one too ? Human animations are just a addon while creature animation will replace current ones What about the object file? Do I just replace the old object file or use both? Please always read readme and Changelog before taking it to forums. It is already written that you need to replace the old file.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now