Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

a smal lquestion: it is onyl me or have someone other also probs to find the creature packs and find only the human pack?

I haven't made creature pack yet. Will be updating it after i am done with human animations.

a smal lquestion: it is onyl me or have someone other also probs to find the creature packs and find only the human pack?

I haven't made creature pack yet. Will be updating it after i am done with human animations.

Thank you.

Hmm for whatever weird reason the MMMMF Pillory animation doesn't seem to work for me... I updated a ton of mods yesterday after not touching Skyrim for quite a while, including this animation pack. After running the FNIS tools all animations seem to work except this one and I have no clue why. It doesn't give me any errors or warnings either.

Guest Shashankie

Hmm for whatever weird reason the MMMMF Pillory animation doesn't seem to work for me... I updated a ton of mods yesterday after not touching Skyrim for quite a while, including this animation pack. After running the FNIS tools all animations seem to work except this one and I have no clue why. It doesn't give me any errors or warnings either.

What's wrong. Is pillory not showing or something else?

Strangely, it looks just as if I never ran FNIS. The typical T-Pose, all 5 of them (including me). But I know for a fact that I ran FNIS. Multiple times, in fact.

Guest Shashankie

Hey just wanted to say thank you sooooo much :lol:

No bro thank you. You made those animations, i just added them.

Strangely, it looks just as if I never ran FNIS. The typical T-Pose, all 5 of them (including me). But I know for a fact that I ran FNIS. Multiple times, in fact.

Run FNIS again and make sure you read messages shown in FNIS. Just see for a message Array Index out of bounds or Something related to animations limit reached. If you get these messages, try updating FNIS to XXL version which contains upto 12000 animations. Incase you already have that version, I am afraid you will have to delete some old animations.

Run FNIS again and make sure you read messages shown in FNIS. Just see for a message Array Index out of bounds or Something related to animations limit reached. If you get these messages, try updating FNIS to XXL version which contains upto 12000 animations. Incase you already have that version, I am afraid you will have to delete some old animations.

I feared as much. I do have the XXL version. Thank you, tho. Was just hoping someone had a different conclusion than what I was thinking.

Guest Shashankie

I feared as much. Thank you, tho.

:) Glad to help

Hi and Hello,

long time using funnybiz, SLAL and other stuff.

Now I download this new SLSLPak for funnybiz 22.8, did everthing as I always do.

Before I start the game there comes the information that one esp is missing.

So, using MO, I see quickly, it`s the  "SLALAnimObj.esp".

What did it means? Are these "objects now in your mod, ore are they overwriten and lost?

Did not open the game finally to try it out.

Any information and any help requestet please,  and sorry for my english.

Guest Shashankie

Hi and Hello,

long time using funnybiz, SLAL and other stuff.

Now I download this new SLSLPak for funnybiz 22.8, did everthing as I always do.

Before I start the game there comes the information that one esp is missing.

So, using MO, I see quickly, it`s the  "SLALAnimObj.esp".

What did it means? Are these "objects now in your mod, ore are they overwriten and lost?

Did not open the game finally to try it out.

Any information and any help requestet please,  and sorry for my english.

Just download AnimObjects from the same thread. Those contain various objects used during certain animations like pillory

Got the pillory animation to work after removing some unwated animations, but the pillory itself is missing for some reason. Hmm.

Do you have the animobjects file? Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

It has the meshes and textures for stuff like the pillories, X-cross, and torture racks that appear in the animations.

Some other animation packs also have animobject files. The Funnybizness one should be the one activated. If you've already got an animobjects .esp from another animation pack you may have to delete it so the right one will work.

Got the pillory animation to work after removing some unwated animations, but the pillory itself is missing for some reason. Hmm.

Do you have the animobjects file? Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

It has the meshes and textures for stuff like the pillories, X-cross, and torture racks that appear in the animations.

Some other animation packs also have animobject files. The Funnybizness one should be the one activated. If you've already got an animobjects .esp from another animation pack you may have to delete it so the right one will work.

Yepp, that helped, thank you. I was sure I had that somewhere... oh well.

It seems stupid tho that people have started attaching the objects like the pillory to the raper instead of the victim tho.

It seems stupid tho that people have started attaching the objects like the pillory to the raper instead of the victim tho.

I prefer them to be attached to the victim as well. But everybody does it differently.

Think is, if you attach them to the victim you can always be 100% sure that they'll perfectly align no matter who - or what - a character is with.

But I guess I can get by anyway somehow.