MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

Isn't this Vault Girl? Like Vault Meat has black correct?

I mean that the only difference is someone cloned the Vault Meat character and give her blonde hair to have the same hair color as the Bethesda vault girl, but it all leads back to Shadman's character.

I believe in an earlier comment OP stated that he wouldn't make any promises as to when we would receive progress updates but he fully intended to finish the project.  I believe it also said he hoped to release something this month if all stayed on track so I'm just going to sit back and hope that we see something before the end of May.  If I don't see anything by the end of May then I might start to worry that the project is dead.

In any case all we can do is wait, hope, and support him with our pure faith in his work. I'm just glad he makes stuff that I like and can't do myself, like with all modding in general. Whole thing lives of either stuff moder like himself or of the fact that he likes to help other people find what they love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

someone else already has their own version of this up on nexus. I doubt this one will ever be finished since the author hasn't even updated in forever. Might as well go download the one that is on The Nexus 

Unless I am mistaken, I believe the mod you are talking about up on the nexus is NOT a NSFW version. This is a very much a NSFW version and it IS being worked on, the creator specifically mention that they were not going to post a bunch of updates.

Guest victorddp

Author said: The only thing I can promise is the date of the first release, which still is the end of May.

It's June 2, and he had to leave the mod temporarily once, just be patient.