MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

This mod has my full undying support.

Though I feel the agility one is kinda underwhelming, personally I was thinking along the lines of her say doing the splits and perhaps showing some cleavage.

Splits onto a Vibratron would be better :)

Though I feel the agility one is kinda underwhelming, personally I was thinking along the lines of her say doing the splits and perhaps showing some cleavage.

That works to! :D

Yes, it's gonna get changed. I wasn't satisfied with it either. I can still use the body part and pose for a large part.

Same for Strength, but that was discussed here already.

It's what has been keeping me busy.

Is it possible to make the charisma swf utilized when succeeding in a speech challenge? I've seen a mod do it: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8057/? but I tried replacing its files with yours and it does not work.

It needs a different file entirely; it's called DialogueMenu.

The Charisma proc that happens will be a bit bigger and a bit different in the mod, as I can cut off the lower part of the body.

Is it possible to make the charisma swf utilized when succeeding in a speech challenge? I've seen a mod do it: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8057/? but I tried replacing its files with yours and it does not work.

It needs a different file entirely; it's called DialogueMenu.

The Charisma proc that happens will be a bit bigger and a bit different in the mod, as I can cut off the lower part of the body.

I assume you would need to create your own specific DialogueMenu file, right? There is one included in that mod I linked, but I tried your Charisma animation with the DialogueMenu file still installed and that did not work.

I assume you would need to create your own specific DialogueMenu file, right? There is one included in that mod I linked, but I tried your Charisma animation with the DialogueMenu file still installed and that did not work.

Yes, you need to change the whole file; the animation is called in there. It doesn't read anything from the Charisma perk animation SWF.

Doing the splits, while in a handstand position... with a vibrator inserted....

THAT... is sexual agility..... or just being able to give herself head. That is quite the feat as well.

I do like where these are going. Good luck getting the project completed. Looking forward to it.

Looks sick!, I like the more.. Adult feel to these then some of the others I have seen, I do hope you take it one thing at a time and are able to complete this wonderful looking wip mod, to many other modders get burnt out and just give up on what could have been an awesome thing :/. (which btw is totally understandable)

Hello everyone,

I have been silent for a while, but I am here to assure everyone for the future of the mod.

After taking a week and a half off from this mod for personal reasons I am working on it again.

I gave it some thought if I should continue, but after making so many promises to many people I will.

Especially since I am planning a larger project/projects under this alias it is important to be in good standing with everyone.

I won't be making anymore promises for updates, though.

The only thing I can promise is the date of the first release, which still is the end of May.

I take all your ideas and criticism in consideration, so keep posting away.

XOXO

Hello everyone,

I have been silent for a while, but I am here to assure everyone for the future of the mod.

After taking a week and a half off from this mod for personal reasons I am working on it again.

I gave it some thought if I should continue, but after making so many promises to many people I will.

Especially since I am planning a larger project/projects under this alias it is important to be in good standing with everyone.

The only thing I can promise is the date of the first release, which still is the end of May.

XOXO

Glad to see ya! Try not to get burnt out, those breaks are important. Also, no promises on the battlefield. (This counts as a battlefield of sorts, right?)

Hello everyone,

XOXO

Take your time! As far as I am concerned this should be as fun for you as it is for us to see it in development (and later in game).

It should not be work. As much as I am dying to see this project completed, do not let yourself burn up because of it.

Hey MXker, I found you in the development thread for BigCman123's vault girl, and as you know, that dude's mod is extremely detailed with all the in-game posters and many such things changed.

So, my question is whether both mods can be installed and yours would replace the skills and pop-ups with NSFW stuff while keeping his vault girl posters and billboards and all that stuff?

Hey MXker, I found you in the development thread for BigCman123's vault girl, and as you know, that dude's mod is extremely detailed with all the in-game posters and many such things changed.

So, my question is whether both mods can be installed and yours would replace the skills and pop-ups with NSFW stuff while keeping his vault girl posters and billboards and all that stuff?

Depends if MXK want's to make textures for bill boards and other set-dressing that Big-c is replacing. Even if so just take the textures from the archive you wan't.

• 3 weeks later...